Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me (63745 Views)

Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) / Ways You Are Making Life Hard For Yourself / Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by bigerboy200: 8:12am On Jul 08, 2015
Wow..complex ish... get some kind of evidences (such as screen munched chats, recorded conversations) b4 discussing it with ur wife and ur friend ASAP..cos women can be very deceptive and wicked..once she notices u are are not giving in to her advances, she knows u might want to report to her husband( ur friend) thus might wanna frame u up quickly b4 u report her..at that point, ur friend might believe her own version of the story over urs...meaning u've lost out in all ways... ur friendship will be ruined,ur wife would doubt ur fidelity,ur name would be dragged in d mud all because u decided to be responsible.. May we not suffer for being responsible in life....

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Votukpa(m): 8:13am On Jul 08, 2015
mkpikpub:
I need an advice fellow Nairalanders. My Friend's wife is making my once easy life very complicated. I have a very close friend. We went through the same secondary school and university.

We are both working for different multinational companies. We are very comfortable and have a very wonderful family. My Friend's wife wants an affair with me. She's so open about it and I have told her it's a big No.

She disturbs me with calls and love text messages. I have not told my wife and I have not told my friend. Recently my friend travelled to US on a training and he called me about 11P.m that I should help take the wife to his company's clinic because according to my friend she was in crises. My wife did not object to my rendering this assistance at that time of the night and I took the risk for a friend but when I got there, the two kids were already in bed. I was expecting to see her in a critical state, but she was not. The next thing she did was to send her maid upstairs to stay with the kids that she was going to the hospital and will lock up. I noticed that she was trying to feign some abdominal pains in front of the maid. All of a sudden, she came up and held me tight.

I manage to take her to my car and I ended up driving her around the streets of Ph. She confessed she wanted to sleep with me and that we should lodge somewhere till morning. I told her to give me time to think about it. This was just for me to return her home. Should I tell my wife and her husband?

Please help I am not myself anymore.

Yes...tell everyone what's going. You will be sorry if u don't. Trust.
Do so before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by tsdarkside(m): 8:15am On Jul 08, 2015
rabbuy:
This is a very delicate case cause you don't wanna spoil ur marriage nor your frieend's ...
My take, if you know you don't wanna give your friend his third kid..
You better tell her your indifferent and threaten her and if she persist much longer involve your friend atleast he will know the kind of wife material the tailor. Gave him..
But if you think playing away is an option then go on.. But remember at the long run fowl yansh will open

guy,you dont know women...the more you deny them,the more they are interessted in you.....he is screwed.....its better he stay quiet,because telling is wife may cause more trouble than solve it.....

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 08, 2015
free2ryhme:

you work in a multinational company and you come to nairaland to display your stupidity ?

what is your job position sef
Everybody works in a multinational company. Hahaha...story.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by simplynola(m): 8:16am On Jul 08, 2015
You need one witness and if you don't act fast and get a witness, when it turns on you no one, i repeat no one will ever believe you. You can make your wife the witness and let her not approach her. Both of you should be matured and make the issue a toy.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by elijahooo(m): 8:16am On Jul 08, 2015
Hmmm hi bro, warn her very well 2ru message and makes sure u saved the warn message u sent to her and if she persist you go ahead to reveal the whole story to ur wife before she will ruin ur dear love family and let's ur friend learn the same story, because women are snake they can bite at any oppurtunity they see and hide em self. Ps play save ur family will not scartan in Jesus name amen !!! Byebye
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by zeusdgrt(m): 8:16am On Jul 08, 2015
kayalla:

i will check with my sisters they re both in PH
nice heart cutie, U can still add me to that request.hp U nt angry don?
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by mrkings84(m): 8:17am On Jul 08, 2015
Throw her out of ur house, tell her never to return with those bastard kids! undecidedThrow her out of ur house, tell her never to return with those bastard kids!

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Tomjazzy2: 8:17am On Jul 08, 2015
cold:
Keep it to yourself. All wil be made known in the 'fullness of time'
nice and cool joke, but wrong thread bro smiley
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Kingsasian(m): 8:17am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

Abeggi jare. Joseph no free do because potiphar wife don old and she no beautiful.
Fear fear men. Tufiakwa!...
hahahahahahaha, u no serious o....hahahahahahaha
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by SUREPA: 8:17am On Jul 08, 2015
vfactor:
This is very tricky!

If you tell your wife, I am afraid that she might escalate the issue and confront her about it and it might even shatter the friendship u enjoy with ur friend

If u threaten her that u will tell ur friend. She might just reserve the whole thing and say its u that have been making advances.

I will advice that u tell ur friend but before then, gather enough evidence like text messages, recorded phone calls and discussions and just tell ur friend that this is what his wife is up to. It might cause strains in their marriage, but its better that u re not cause of the strain. Also tell ur friend to handle the issue maturely.

Best idea because men know how to handle issues maturely.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by ojemglo(m): 8:17am On Jul 08, 2015
BRO DO NOT TELL YOUR WIFE OR YOUR FRIEND BUT RATHER KEEP UR STRENGTH TIGHT TO UPHOLD YOUR DECISION
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by TeamSimple(m): 8:17am On Jul 08, 2015
DonCortino:

bros am looking for work and am in ph too, can u assit a brother?
Its because of comments like this that we need seun to give room for multiple likes..Abeg make u help me give dis guy 100 likes and 50shares cheesy
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by hibbayueei(m): 8:18am On Jul 08, 2015
Tell her you will show her husband d msgs. If she is still not giving up, then u shld tell ur wife first. I think she will have a better idea of dealing with her.

HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Heart2heart(m): 8:18am On Jul 08, 2015
Total wife seducing NLNG wife...... I understand you bro! I know you well.. why tell us?
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by ifemi001: 8:19am On Jul 08, 2015
My advice for is first tell ur wife and ur friend too,if the friendship still goes on,fine,cos women they re very devlish,she might be planing all ways to accomplish what she wants,and if @ the end u re caught,the friendship u re protecting goes off...I am telling u frm my experience,it landed me in rubbish...lost the frierndship,she was seen as innocent of it all...to now re-build the trust ur wife has for u in the past going to take long while
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by laclass(m): 8:19am On Jul 08, 2015
vfactor:
This is very tricky!

If you tell your wife, I am afraid that she might escalate the issue and confront her about it and it might even shatter the friendship u enjoy with ur friend

If u threaten her that u will tell ur friend. She might just reserve the whole thing and say its u that have been making advances.

I will advice that u tell ur friend but before then, gather enough evidence like text messages, recorded phone calls and discussions and just tell ur friend that this is what his wife is up to. It might cause strains in their marriage, but its better that u re not cause of the strain. Also tell ur friend to handle the issue maturely.

U have said it all
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 08, 2015
Mznaett:
Guy c lemme tell u something I trust 80% of Ph women they can do d undoable aswear. Dz ur stuff z a pure set-up by ur friend,his wife nd ur wife 2 @least 2check ur fidelity level

so it's left 4u 2decide either 2 stand or 2fall

Wrong! His wife can't be involved in this madness.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by draybanks(m): 8:21am On Jul 08, 2015
When a woman wants you, she gets you. It takes the spirit of Joseph to overcome her. If u do it once, u will do it again and will end up breaking and spoiling ur relationship with wife and friend. If u don't, the pressure continues.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 08, 2015
tell her TO GET BEHIND U like Jesus told Peter

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 08, 2015
Op...don't tell anybody...cos that might be disastrous. Confessing may not necessarily vindicate you, except you want to break your friend's marriage or yours.
If i were you, i will try to stall her for as long as i can...by teasing her and if lucky, she will eventually get tired....Drug her drink if you have to with a sledative....3mg/ 4.5 mg Lexotan should do.
And if that doesn't work for you...what the heck do it for the sake of your families...Wouldn't you rather it were you she had it with, or some nobody stranger
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by godsfavoritee(m): 8:22am On Jul 08, 2015
This is where u need to apply pure wisdom Bro.in a situations like this,the best way u can do to save your friendship is to try as much to avoid this woman ,and pls don't try telling your wife or your friend cos it might escalate the whole issues but try as much to gather more evidence as you can like text messages,phone voice call and be matured when answering such calls just in case she wanna comes up trying to blackmailed u I'm the nearest future.with this Bro you are saved.NB don't allow there marriage scatter through u.God bless u sir!!!!
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by stag: 8:23am On Jul 08, 2015
ahsekeena:
Wisdom.
Don't tell your wife,don't tell your friend. Just keep turning her down and like the others said,keep her messages.

She will expose herself,by herself,with her own hands. Don't worry.

Wisdom!

Op, go with this.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by mobi5592: 8:23am On Jul 08, 2015
save her texts messages. try sending her some messages vehmently rebuking her approach in clear term, just for the evidence. After you have acquired evidwnce, threaten to report her to her husband if she persist....
And if she wouldnt stop report her to her husband and your wife now that you can. remember if the devil doesnt tempt you in the morning, he will come back in the evening, and God forbid your guards are loose.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Emmanuel40729: 8:23am On Jul 08, 2015
Report her to ur friend then
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by chronique(m): 8:24am On Jul 08, 2015
Man,I do not envy you at all. Recently managed to wriggle myself out of a situation where this pretty married friend of mine,was so eager to sleep with me. My only saving grace was the fact that I never allowed her to come to my place cos that would have been it. We onced kissed and fondled in a public restroom(something I'd never attempted before that time). My point is,when a woman is so interested in sleeping with you,there's nothing you can say to change her mind. The only thing that can save you,is to make sure you guys never get the chance to be alone. That was what I kept doing until I finally found the nerve to tell her I couldn't do something like that. Also know that when you finally make that decision,her love for you will automatcially turn into hate;the type you've never seen before. I've gone through that phase on numerous occassions. I know it's not an easy decision to make especially when the lady in question is a hottie. May God help you.
mkpikpub:
I need an advice fellow Nairalanders. My Friend's wife is making my once easy life very complicated. I have a very close friend. We went through the same secondary school and university.

We are both working for different multinational companies. We are very comfortable and have a very wonderful family. My Friend's wife wants an affair with me. She's so open about it and I have told her it's a big No.

She disturbs me with calls and love text messages. I have not told my wife and I have not told my friend. Recently my friend travelled to US on a training and he called me about 11P.m that I should help take the wife to his company's clinic because according to my friend she was in crises. My wife did not object to my rendering this assistance at that time of the night and I took the risk for a friend but when I got there, the two kids were already in bed. I was expecting to see her in a critical state, but she was not. The next thing she did was to send her maid upstairs to stay with the kids that she was going to the hospital and will lock up. I noticed that she was trying to feign some abdominal pains in front of the maid. All of a sudden, she came up and held me tight.

I manage to take her to my car and I ended up driving her around the streets of Ph. She confessed she wanted to sleep with me and that we should lodge somewhere till morning. I told her to give me time to think about it. This was just for me to return her home. Should I tell my wife and her husband?

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by islandmoon: 8:24am On Jul 08, 2015
free2ryhme:

you work in a multinational company and you come to nairaland to display your stupidity ?

what is your job position sef

he work in multinational company doesn't mean hes intelligent

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by hardbody: 8:24am On Jul 08, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
JUST GIVE THE WOMAN WHAT SHE WANTS......

COZ EITHER WAY, YOU ARE NEVER COMING OUT OF THIS SITUATION THE SAME.
NEITHER WILL UR FRIENDSHIP WITH HER HUSBAND.

As crazy as it might sound, i hold this same view.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by prommy(f): 8:25am On Jul 08, 2015
Please tell your wife but please advise her not to do something stupid.Whenever you are going to their houser please go with your wife or somebody else.Never stay alone with her.She can frame you up so that you will not leak her dirty secret.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

You are not yourself because of ordinary affair? Na wa o.... Weak lily livered men everywhere. Come you sure say your blockous dey work because I dey suspect you.

Babe I trust you grin grin grin
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by grandstar(m): 8:26am On Jul 08, 2015
mkpikpub:

what did Joseph do when Potiphars wife wanted 2 sleep with him? He fled!!!! Genesis 39

Hebrews 13:4
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 08, 2015
mkpikpub:

STORY THAT TOUCHED THE YANSH angry

WE KNOW WETI YOU WON DO, AFTER ALL NA MAN YOU BE,

YOU CAN'T JUST KEEP ON EATING ONE FOOD. GO AND EAT HER AND ENJOY YOUR SELF, NOBODY WILL KNOW. MAYBE YOUR WIFE ONCE DID THE SAME THING

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My 2 Months Old Marriage Is Crashing - HELP ME / I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman / Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.