Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me (63707 Views)

Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) / Ways You Are Making Life Hard For Yourself / Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Smooyis(m): 10:07am On Jul 08, 2015
And no one remembers the need for fervent prayers in a sensitive matter like dis. Regardless of whatever methods u apply, without God you will fall.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by zikray: 10:10am On Jul 08, 2015
The earlier u tell ur wife, the easier and faster u gain her trust. undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by 1miccza: 10:10am On Jul 08, 2015
falconey:
oh brother!

The devil want to get you through her..........let's pray!

You ehn!!*in a friend's voice* "you need Jesus" grin grin
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by 1miccza: 10:14am On Jul 08, 2015
ahsekeena:
Wisdom.

Wisdom.

Wisdom.

Don't tell your wife,don't tell your friend. Just keep turning her down and like the others said,keep her messages.

She will expose herself,by herself,with her own hands. Don't worry.

Wisdom!

What if she keeps on pushing till it gets to breaking point
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by erumena(m): 10:15am On Jul 08, 2015
mkpikpub:
I need an advice fellow Nairalanders. My Friend's wife is making my once easy life very complicated. I have a very close friend. We went through the same secondary school and university.

We are both working for different multinational companies. We are very comfortable and have a very wonderful family. My Friend's wife wants an affair with me. She's so open about it and I have told her it's a big No.

She disturbs me with calls and love text messages. I have not told my wife and I have not told my friend. Recently my friend travelled to US on a training and he called me about 11P.m that I should help take the wife to his company's clinic because according to my friend she was in crises. My wife did not object to my rendering this assistance at that time of the night and I took the risk for a friend but when I got there, the two kids were already in bed. I was expecting to see her in a critical state, but she was not. The next thing she did was to send her maid upstairs to stay with the kids that she was going to the hospital and will lock up. I noticed that she was trying to feign some abdominal pains in front of the maid. All of a sudden, she came up and held me tight.

I manage to take her to my car and I ended up driving her around the streets of Ph. She confessed she wanted to sleep with me and that we should lodge somewhere till morning. I told her to give me time to think about it. This was just for me to return her home. Should I tell my wife and her husband?

Please help I am not myself anymore.

I believe you should tread gently, but please, I will implore you not to fall for the woman's desire, not for any reason at all, cos what you do unto others, others will do unto you!

Telling the husband can break up their home.

The best bet would've been you telling your wife, but she might not react well so as to handle the situation properly. But do this if all what I'm going to write below fails.

First of all, go to your Pastor and inform so you'll have at least a neutral witness.

Get all your facts together, sms's, voice calls and any other thing you can lay your hands.

Call the woman on phone, make sure you record the call, start telling her why can't do what she's asking you to do.

While talking to her, don't be hash or rude but make it look like you are appealing to her.

Tell her to put the future of her kids and yours and the whole family first before doing anything rash!

Tell her you are ready to keep the friendship as long as long as she decides to let her feelings for you go.

Make her understand that the devil is very cunning and she shouldn't allow it work on both of you.

Let her know you cherish her Family's friendship and you'll give anything to make it work.

Before all these, pray to God to put words in your mouth and guide your utterances. You'll be glad you did. You are a good person, remain so. God bless you!

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by xtervaganza(m): 10:24am On Jul 08, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
JUST GIVE THE WOMAN WHAT SHE WANTS......

COZ EITHER WAY, YOU ARE NEVER COMING OUT OF THIS SITUATION THE SAME.
NEITHER WILL UR FRIENDSHIP WITH HER HUSBAND.
you're right. But he shouldn't give her what she wants
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by ceejay4real(m): 10:24am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

You are not yourself because of ordinary affair? Na wa o.... Weak lily livered men everywhere. Come you sure say your blockous dey work because I dey suspect you.
You must have indomie in your brain! Nonsense!
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by akilo1: 10:25am On Jul 08, 2015
run for your dear life
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by kilode100(f): 10:25am On Jul 08, 2015
ceejay4real:

You must have indomie in your brain! Nonsense!

This one no get action .
Sorry o.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Ephemmm: 10:26am On Jul 08, 2015
Jennifer89:
do you remember what happened to Joseph in the bible? op she may just frame you up coz you refused her advances. the best thing to do is to tell your wife and show her all the tex messages coz if any shi.t happens now she will blame you for not telling her and also believe that u slept with her.

How many wives can handle that maturely? The best thing is to keep all her text messages including the text of his refusal in preparation for any accusation this woman may bring up against him in the future.

My opinion though.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by dinachi(m): 10:26am On Jul 08, 2015
Let your pastor know about it. Tell your wife with all the evidence. In all keep all the evidence and if your wife can drive, let her be the one meeting your friends wife. Be very discreet with her. But never tell your friend. He will always believed in his heart that you are somehow to blame for it.
Unfortunately most men cannot handle this kind of situation well.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 08, 2015
Have her as many times as you want. Use her to fulfil all the fantasies you have had and not done with your wife.
In that way...she will be your sex slave. When you are done....tell your wife how you fuucked her.
Then she will tell you how she was also bleeped by your friend.
Nothing to loose. Swindle her pu..ssy till she wants no more.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by IamLEGEND1: 10:32am On Jul 08, 2015
xtervaganza:
you're right. But he shouldn't give her what she wants

either way, suspicion is bound to arise...

So the least he can do is make their accusations valid...
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 08, 2015
There is no way you can come out of this problem unscathed.

It will either affect your relationship with your wife or with your friend.

If you ask me, I would advise you tell your wife and advise her to keep it a secret to avoid blaming you when shit goes down. At least you maintain your relationship with your wife.

Even if you tell your friend, it will cause problems in his marriage and even at that, your relationship with him will not be the same again.

Also stay away from her in any way you can.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by morbeta(m): 10:38am On Jul 08, 2015
Its simple, you can buy a lot of hyper -sensitive spywares from me. E:g watches, shirt buttons, pen, coins, eagle eye spy glasse and the most sophisticated is called invisible- the silent partner. You can use one of this to record clearly without being caught. Inbox me if you need one of the mentioned for sake of evidence. Don't tell your wife and friend yet.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by ezenik: 10:44am On Jul 08, 2015
My advice to you,let the woman know your stand and avoid her,you also need a witness,let your wife be your witness and show her the text,don't tell your friend it might affect your relationship and his marriage. Sex outside marriage can scatter all you've build please flee,and tell that woman to surrender her life and you too to the Lord Jesus christ He is the answer to all problem of life. We are in end time watch out. God bless you
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by cyberguy72(m): 10:45am On Jul 08, 2015
why not just fuuuck her,it wouldn't make any diference
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by avalanchelove: 10:49am On Jul 08, 2015
I would like to believe that you are nursing some feelings towards ur friends wife, cos I don't see why u shouldn't have let ur wife in on this.
My take will be u opening up fully to ur wife, and both of u strategically and maturedly looking for a way forward.. At least thats the purpose of marriage two heads are always better than one.. Your wife's(soulmate)trust is the most important at this moment,or How long do u think u could keep up to those advances?That road is doomed for failure.... The sooner the better for u my guy.That ur friend will always come around,( u guys go way back, he should know sha ur capable of doing, at least to an extent)
Cheers
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by bossGeh(f): 10:55am On Jul 08, 2015
I'll advise you tell your wife so that she can talk sense into the woman's head.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by ebakhaiyhe(m): 11:05am On Jul 08, 2015
It's quite a delicate situation. I am finding difficult to give you a definite answer, the reason being that I am not in the know of the personality of your wife and your friend. However, your wife has a very big role to play here. This also depends on her person and her ability to manage the information you will avail her with. This information must be total and if they are sms, it must be the one that is evidence enough to prove the true intention of your friend's wife. If you don't have these evidence, wait until you have them before discussing with your wife. If the evidence are cogent enough, then your wife can step in with the warning that she handles the situation without your friend knowing about it. Don't in anyway contribute to the separations of your friend's home.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Tamaris1: 11:09am On Jul 08, 2015
If you tell your wife you create problems! If you tell her husband you create more problems!!

Solution.......!!!

Avoid her completely. Do not pick her calls! And never you call her for any reason!!

Important.......!

Remember to keep all the text messages she has sent you (do not allow your wife to see them)

And sleep with your wife a lot to avoid any chance of konji. You know say konji na bastard!
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Mightyguy(m): 11:13am On Jul 08, 2015
Wow! Cant wait to get the part 2 of dis movie
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by HopeAlive14(m): 11:13am On Jul 08, 2015
[b]PROVERBS 6: 23-29 (NIV)

23. For this command is a lamp, this teaching is a light, and correction and instruction are the way to life,

24. keeping you from your neighbor’s wife, from the smooth talk of a wayward woman.

25. Do not lust in your heart after her beauty or let her captivate you with her eyes.

26. For a prostitute can be had for a loaf of bread, but another man’s wife preys on your very life.

27. Can a man scoop fire into his lap without his clothes being burned?

28. Can a man walk on hot coals without his feet being scorched?

29. So is he who sleeps with another man’s wife; no one who touches her will go unpunished.

I will advise that you be resolute in your "NO" answer to her demands. Let her know the implications of your sleeping together:
(a) It will destroy her marriage (no one can rule out the "nemesis" factor).
(b) Your relationship with her husband will be broken if this act is committed and revealed.
(c) Tell her you cannot stand the guilt of: sleeping with your best friend's wife and cheating on your own wife.
(d) More importantly, tell her it is a SIN before God to commit adultery (as seen above from Scripture)

Do the above, sir. You do not need to tell your wife or her husband as you don't know how they will react; accusations and counter accusations may be the order othe day!
[/b]

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 08, 2015
mkpikpub:
I need an advice fellow Nairalanders. My Friend's wife is making my once easy life very complicated. I have a very close friend. We went through the same secondary school and university.

We are both working for different multinational companies. We are very comfortable and have a very wonderful family. My Friend's wife wants an affair with me. She's so open about it and I have told her it's a big No.

She disturbs me with calls and love text messages. I have not told my wife and I have not told my friend. Recently my friend travelled to US on a training and he called me about 11P.m that I should help take the wife to his company's clinic because according to my friend she was in crises. My wife did not object to my rendering this assistance at that time of the night and I took the risk for a friend but when I got there, the two kids were already in bed. I was expecting to see her in a critical state, but she was not. The next thing she did was to send her maid upstairs to stay with the kids that she was going to the hospital and will lock up. I noticed that she was trying to feign some abdominal pains in front of the maid. All of a sudden, she came up and held me tight.

I manage to take her to my car and I ended up driving her around the streets of Ph. She confessed she wanted to sleep with me and that we should lodge somewhere till morning. I told her to give me time to think about it. This was just for me to return her home. Should I tell my wife and her husband?

The reason why you are looking for an advice is because you are thinking of sleeping with her. Useless man. Give her a dirty slap inside that car that demon that possessed her will disappear immediately.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by JesusDWay(m): 11:20am On Jul 08, 2015
mkpikpub:

You have to be discreet with handling the issue. If your wife and friend get's to know now, it may in some way jeopardize your friendship as your wife could pick a quarrel with you for not telling her early enough and then start to show hostility to the said woman in the glare of everyone. If your friend finds out now, it can break his marriage while if you keep it in the dark and continue to ignore her, she can frame you up so, what i'll advice is this; get a casual visit with your friend when he's around and ensure your wife and his wife are present. Throw up casual topics for discussion and then chip the issue in like its a case you heard about somewhere. Whatever your friend's opinion about it is will be fully made known and i believe when the wife hears it, she'll back off. If she however persists, then let her know she may leave you no choice than to tell her husband
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by oieda: 11:23am On Jul 08, 2015
Number one most important thing : TELL YOUR WIFE!!!!!!!

Number 2 : Same as number one, TELL YOUR WIFE

Whether she will understand or not. Discuss it with her and agree on the next move. You both know her better and will know what to do.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by danielblessing(m): 11:24am On Jul 08, 2015
Thou shall not commit adultery. Flee from her so you will not eat the forbidden food smiley
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Rapture4real(m): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2015
Women can be unreasonable when overwhelmed with emotion. If you know the cost of adultery, you won't come to naira land before you confront her hard. When you start, you can not end it until you have your finger burnt. You will also be disappointed there is actually nothing there. Read Proverbs chapters 6 & 7 as see how the Bible describes her and what will be the consequence. The end result of adultery is bitter
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 11:46am On Jul 08, 2015
tell your wife but not your friend. Its just a temptation. You are about to be lifted, so pray very well to overcome the temptation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman / Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up / My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.