Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK (47169 Views)

We Warned Them! Now They Must Bear The Consequences / Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari / President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by godoluwa(m): 6:55am On Jul 08, 2015
adadadon:
Confused fellow
sit down there dey wear pant for hen
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by lastpage: 6:56am On Jul 08, 2015
davereal:

Bro you got it wrong on GEJ appointments. It is on record that 80% of GEJ appointees were Northerners. So where did you get your fact that GEJ used majority of his people?

Source Please! undecided

Show me that your "record" please!

Lastpage!
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Berrymoss(f): 7:01am On Jul 08, 2015
mrtimycc:
Fools be shouting ''Sai Baba''. Myopic blind supporters!!!
fullness time that's when the will realize their numuness

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by SonOfTheLion(m): 7:02am On Jul 08, 2015
9jagobetta:
OK oo, ffk is right in my opinion, buari is a religion extremist and he is going to to the worst, Nigerians should watch out and pray now, because there will be more killings, and something terrible will still come up with the bokoharam prisoners in anambra, now I will tell you we are sitting on a time bomb, but is the end time things... check out this following truth:

What is an INFIDEL? KNOWING IT IS TO BELIEVE-IT

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry.

The man who walks with God always gets to his destination.

If you have a pulse you have a purpose.

The Muslim religion is the fastest
growing religion per capita in the
United States, especially in the
minority races!!

Last month I attended my annual
training session that's required for
maintaining my state prison security clearance.

During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers
representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths,
who each explained their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic had to say.
The Muslim gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.
When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Muslim and asked:

'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the
infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven.

If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation,
he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of
Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven.

Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine The Pope commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Muslim was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your
brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question:

Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to
heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame.

Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam,
and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the WORLD!!! should be required to read this,
but with the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely
publicized, unless each of us sends it on! This is your chance
to make a difference...

Please, for Christ's sake, send it on!

Good day sir, can I have the video of this ur claims?
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by lastpage: 7:02am On Jul 08, 2015
If America, with all its technology, money, commitment and power, did not defeat ISIS in TWO YEARS, you have to be a big-time SLOWPOKE to expect Buhari to defeat Boko haram in TWO WEEKS!

PMB might have said so, but you have to be really, really stewpid to take that statement LITERALLY!

It simply means As Soon As Possible (ASAP). undecided

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by brownnyj(m): 7:06am On Jul 08, 2015
the biter truth. his slave brothers always supporting their master. doest it mean its only ffk that have courage in the whole of the waste
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by pBuhari(f): 7:07am On Jul 08, 2015
kstyle2:
This man talks like a jobless fat woman...things may be pretty tough now, but I have a feeling that we'll soon bounce back...all I say is let the best of us, lead the rest of us while d rest of us, support the best of us

Who is the 'best of us''?
If you don't know, what you considered ''best'' is the worst. Tell will tell.

This wise knows the future from the present. So be wise!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Orikinla(m): 7:09am On Jul 08, 2015
FFK talks like a kid in junior high school with F9 knowledge of political history. So, President Muhammadu Buhari is happy Boko Haram suicide bombers are on the rampage in the north; bombing and killing both Muslims and Christians in mosques and churches?
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by MrBasketball: 7:11am On Jul 08, 2015
walozanga:

AM NOT SURPRISED.. A COW CAN'T JST DEVELOP A HUMAN BRAIN. YOU NEED A DOCTOR
You are a big fool.
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by dataland: 7:11am On Jul 08, 2015
Cheapest Mtn data bundle ever at give away price

Buy mtn data valid for a month
check my profile for more details
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by billyG(m): 7:17am On Jul 08, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
Anyone that honestly believed that a man who secretly shares the same vision and core principles of Boko Haram and who spent many years defending them can do anything but give them a free hand when he comes to power is living in cuckoo land.

I am not surprised by all the recent bombings and killings. I am not surprised by the resurgence of Boko Haram and their new-found barbarity, courage and zeal. Military checkpoints have been removed from our roads so what do you expect?

Boko Haram suspects are now being kept in prisons in the eastern part of the country in order to ''spread the word'' and no less than 182 Boko Haram suspects were released on the Presidents orders just a few days ago. Is all this just a coincidence or is something that is dark and sinister now afoot in our country?

Whatever each of us may or may not believe, one thing is clear- that Boko Haram now have powerful friends and secret allies right at the epicenter of power and those friends and allies are running the affairs of the country.

There is a much wider picture unfolding here which the Nigerian people have yet to see and which they find difficult to accept, understand or comprehend. There is a hideous and frightful hidden agenda which is slowly manifesting before our very eyes. Though we warned them, the Nigerian people wanted "change" so they must live with the consequences of their choice.

One of those consequences is the new-found audacity, courage, growing power and rising strength of Boko Haram. Another is the resurgence of a clearly ethnic agenda which is designed to leave no-one in doubt about who really owns Nigeria and who the slaves are.

Another is the destruction and demystification of Bola Tinubu and his yoruba loyalists by his erstwhile northern allies in the APC. Only a fool did not see that one coming and I am rather surprised that Tinubu's followers are now crying foul and alleging that there is a northern conspiracy. Didnt they know that before? Were they not warned over and over again?

There are many other grave consequences which the Nigerian people will witness, in a most harrowing and frightful manner, in the next few months and years. May God deliver our people and our nation and may we learn to make the right choices.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10203929498347269&id=1516216357
BOkoharam started & grew frm strength 2 strenght during d last pdp administration,wher we saw kabiru sokoto freed,sadiq ogwuche acquited.shakau killed & resurrected several times.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by ddugeri(m): 7:19am On Jul 08, 2015
all i can say is dat Apc only inherited problems from pdp and are strongly battling to overcome it...this is a new govt pls...Buhari i nt a god...dnt expect miracles...he myt be slow bt i knw he will deliver...it is God dat placed him dia....Ffk can go to hell dat unrepentant buffon who stole lot of money jst celebrated his release from d fear of going to jail now av the gots to be making irrelevant noise

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by lastpage: 7:21am On Jul 08, 2015
brownnyj:
the biter truth. his slave brothers always supporting their master. doest it mean its only ffk that have courage in the whole of the waste

He is the only one that has the courage to phuck the hell outta your Queen Bianca Odumegwu Ojukwu! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Even Odumegwu Ojukwu, the Ikemba of Nnewi, the Ogburugburu of Alaigbo, could not even resist his "left-over", out of fear!

Chai, l suspect every Ibo person needs to do a DNA test incase FFK genes is passed into them them through Bianca and Ojukwu!
tongue tongue

That FFK brave no be small!. Hmm... fear FFK o!
wink grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Click like if yu knw Fani kayode is a mad man.
. Click like if you knw Fani Kayode is telling it as it is

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by templeinyou(m): 7:24am On Jul 08, 2015
I think bulk of work is still in the hands of Muslims.
What ever any sect comes up with is drawn from their QURAN; they were taught from it, Ideology from it, beleif from it. Its chatchall terms are from it.

Therefor let them (Muslims) solve all these problems and hardship they created for many.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 08, 2015
politricks

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by nigerianvenom(m): 7:25am On Jul 08, 2015
londongal03:
Before now some myopic Yorubas were abusing GEJ asking him to end Bokoharam. But now the are calling on allah to end Bokoharam instead of calling on Buhari who promised to
buried BOKOHARAM within 2weeks.This is a bitter truth .....coming from the waste

U just made a critical point. Buhari's manifesto was al centered on eradicating boko haram before 2weeks, but now d music has changed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Dchair2: 7:29am On Jul 08, 2015
nyabinghi:
this is stale and grow up kid, your rantings have no effect on islam, man worshipper your god was killed like a thief
Here goes another illiterate fool who just sealed his passage to hell

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by fabre4: 7:31am On Jul 08, 2015
Anyone who believes things are going to get better is a fool and needs to be flogged learn from the experiences of other countries but one thing am sure of is that this is an expired country and what is happening is as a result of that. You cant expect a new wine from an expired bottle. The blood of those three million igbos will not go unavenged as long as the law of karma exists.
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by bigerboy200: 7:36am On Jul 08, 2015
lawanson44:

Gd mrng "The barking Tanoid of Otuoke 1"...#continue cool cheesy
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by lastpage: 7:37am On Jul 08, 2015
fabre4:
Anyone who believes things are going to get better is a fool and needs to be flogged learn from the experiences of other countries but one thing am sure of is that this is an expired country and what is happening is as a result of that. You cant get a new wine from an old bottle. The blood of those three million igbos will not go unavenged as long as the law of karma exists.

Sharrap joor, Those ones committed SUICIDE by following that egocentric Ojukwu on his foolish escapades, as we have seen in #TheFullnessOfTime!

Nigeria as a country has nothing to do with it.

Just like another 5Million followed a dead Jonathan into the grave, literally, in the last 2015 elections and will now be WAILING AND MOCKING,
.... for the next 8years!

Whose fault is it that Ibos suffer from "Herd Mentality", huh?

karma my black bottom

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Pecca: 7:38am On Jul 08, 2015
Again, the south-east voted wisely. they saw tomorrow; south-south and Ekiti too. make we just siddon-de-look this weird marriage of strange bed-fellows led by President of West Germany. all will be made clear in the #fullnessoftime.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by southWASTE: 7:41am On Jul 08, 2015
This is the mess that some useless yolobars in connivance with their born to rule slave mastersin the north put us int.

fani kayode is spot on.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by EasternLeopard: 7:42am On Jul 08, 2015
eboyz:
dat s problem we nigeria are facing everyday.i do things without considering d effect.i hope dat those that condem jona is seeing what s happening.buhari promise to stop boko haram within one month bt nw what are we seeing.i hope dat those that say goodluck is badluck is watching.i ,m waitin 4 what they preach about buhari.change indeed

Mbaka you mean

People quoting demon claiming it is HolySpirit. angry
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Themandator: 7:44am On Jul 08, 2015
Almost right in all his prognosis.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by hansad: 7:46am On Jul 08, 2015
Afghanistan population is nearly 100% Muslims, yet they fought off the head of Taliban, Mohammed Mullah Omar, with his drive for Afghanistan governed with sharia criminal laws.

What Taliban fights for is same as what Boko Haram fights for.

Before the 2015 presidential elections, Muhammadu Buhari had all over the place demonstrated his sympathy for spread of use of sharia criminal laws to all of Nigeria and his sympathy for Boko Haram. Boko Haram says it is fighting for a country governed by sharia criminal laws.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Earthkumy(m): 7:46am On Jul 08, 2015
On June 3 2015 I shared a vision the Lord showed me on facebook and other social medias, how Buhari will aid Bokoharam. 19 days after the prophecy, June 22 2015 Buhari removed military checkpoints all over the nation, opening the North up for bokoharam for blood bath. Bokoharam which was pushed to sambisa forest under Jonathan last days in office. Now have access to Kano, Zaria, Jos, Kaduna, Borno etc. (Check your news for latest bombings). Well meaning Nigerians should stand up for Nigeria and the innocent, workers union NLC, TUC etc should join hands and speak up to save Nigeria enough should be enough, those who can pray should get down on their kneels to pray.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Earthkumy(m): 7:48am On Jul 08, 2015
Terrorist president
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Themandator: 7:54am On Jul 08, 2015
Orikinla:
FFK talks like a kid in junior high school with F9 knowledge of political history. So, President Muhammadu Buhari is happy Boko Haram suicide bombers are on the rampage in the north; bombing and killing both Muslims and Christians in mosques and churches?

And Jonathan was supposed to be happy as the C in C when they tried unsuccessfully to distract his government for which your kind daily abused him in different fora?

When boko Haram started, and was been combated, what was the position of the northern elites and masses? Was it not in this country the the elites of the north continued to wail and incite the the masses with statements that made the ordinary northern to view the sect as their version of Niger Delta militants?
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by fabre4: 7:54am On Jul 08, 2015
[quote author=lastpage post=35614833]

Sharrap joor, Those ones committed SUICIDE by following that egocentric Ojukwu on his foolish escapades, as we have seen in #TheFullnessOfTime!

Nigeria as a country has nothing to do with it.

[b]Just like another 5Million followed a dead Jonathan into the grave, literally, in the last 2015 elections and will now be WAILING AND MOCKING,
.... for the next 8years!

Whose fault is it that Ibos suffer from "Herd Mentality", huh?

karma my black botton

You can believe what want or say what you want
Can you show me a country that had ever been rid of insurgency it never happens because the force driving it is more than humans can fathom. Believe it or not the one world religion is being actualized everyday and it seems we are blind towards that. And also ask yourself why buhari defeated that muslim sect during his previous reign even though we had less sophiscated weapon than now and we even have backing of civillian jtf and foreign soldiers .I wish we would open our eyes

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by EasternLeopard: 7:55am On Jul 08, 2015
Pecca:
Again, the south-east voted wisely. they saw tomorrow; south-south and Ekiti too. make we just siddon-de-look this weird marriage of strange bed-fellows led by President of West Germany. all will be made clear in the #fullnessoftime.

The most sophisticated otondos will be like

Haaaa

Ebawa oooo

Igbos please save us from our ancestral mistakes ooooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by lastpage: 7:57am On Jul 08, 2015
Earthkumy:
On June 3 2015 I shared a vision the Lord showed me on facebook and other social medias, how Buhari will aid Bokoharam. 19 days after the prophecy, June 22 2015 Buhari removed military checkpoints all over the nation, opening the North up for bokoharam for blood bath. Bokoharam which was pushed to sambisa forest under Jonathan last days in office. Now have access to Kano, Zaria, Jos, Kaduna, Borno etc. (Check your news for latest bombings). Well meaning Nigerians should stand up for Nigeria and the innocent, workers union NLC, TUC etc should join hands and speak up to save Nigeria enough should be enough, those who can pray should get down on their kneels to pray.

See another Agent of Satan and their fake "Fision"
That is how many of you said "god told you" that "gate of hell will open" if Buhari wins election!

You are not different from Tompolo, the Creek Militant.

#InTheFullnessOfTime, God has exposed all of you! tongue tongue

Go and ask your Bishop Ole-depo and Ayo Oritshejafor that shared Jonathan's #6Billion loot
undecided undecided

Vision my black bottom.

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pix Of Gov Rochas Okorocha As Surprise Uninvited Guest At A Wedding Today / Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju / Graphic Photos Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed After Attacking Soldiers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.