Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK (47162 Views)

We Warned Them! Now They Must Bear The Consequences / Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari / President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by afyjam: 6:05am On Jul 08, 2015
9jagobetta:
OK oo, ffk is right in my opinion, buari is a religion extremist and he is going to to the worst, Nigerians should watch out and pray now, because there will be more killings, and something terrible will still come up with the bokoharam prisoners in anambra, now I will tell you we are sitting on a time bomb, but is the end time things... check out this following truth:

What is an INFIDEL? KNOWING IT IS TO BELIEVE-IT

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry.

The man who walks with God always gets to his destination.

If you have a pulse you have a purpose.

The Muslim religion is the fastest
growing religion per capita in the
United States, especially in the
minority races!!

Last month I attended my annual
training session that's required for
maintaining my state prison security clearance.

During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers
representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths,
who each explained their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic had to say.
The Muslim gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.
When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Muslim and asked:

'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the
infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven.

If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation,
he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of
Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven.

Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine The Pope commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Muslim was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your
brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question:

Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to
heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame.

Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam,
and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the WORLD!!! should be required to read this,
but with the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely
publicized, unless each of us sends it on! This is your chance
to make a difference...

Please, for Christ's sake, send it on!

i have never seen this kind of Allah before, because he is so patient for pple like u to @least be capable to feed ur mouth only talkless of having the energy to speak out, if you are filling killed, u died because pple like u want to dis country a war country for its citizen, both muslim,christian and other religious worshipers, so please if u know anytin keep it with urself! Because sensible pastors are out der loving der muslim brothers an muslim having love in return.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by cutekhalifa(m): 6:06am On Jul 08, 2015
grin We don enter 1 chance nah... A dullard from daura (DD) want to Hijack our country.... South west how business nah

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by DeMekus: 6:07am On Jul 08, 2015
Lastpage, are you not ashamed? Rephrasing Buhari's own comment to GEJ against PDP now. Seriously, you should be reasonable with the posts you make here and stop allowing hatred and partisanship to blind you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Ajalekoko76(m): 6:08am On Jul 08, 2015
With renewed attack on innocent Nigeria by Boko haram and Buhari inability to deliver on his promises to buried BOKO HARAM in two weeks.

We Nigeria people don enter 1 chance bus with boko haram. Scammed by Buhari and Tinubu selfish ambition.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by homosapien(m): 6:14am On Jul 08, 2015
GoldCircle:
It's sad! His article is somewhat fact based. Very scary indeed. And to think that this is just the beginning of a 4 year tenure.

But really, why are all these happening at once? Release of 182 BH suspects, dismounting of military checkpoint, FG's willingness to negotiate with BH (Even the people of Bornu are against this) and the sudden renewed attacksby BH. Stunning!

Please can you point out the fact from that delusional gibberish. If my memory serves me right, General Azazi came out publicly and Said "PDP is Bokoharam". the After that statement, we all know what happen next. I guess buhari was the president then

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Leebeedo(m): 6:18am On Jul 08, 2015
kstyle2:
This man talks like a jobless fat woman...things may be pretty tough now, but I have a feeling that we'll soon bounce back...all I say is let the best of us, lead the rest of us while d rest of us, support the best of us

You are still nurturing feelings when reality is staring at you in the face and people are being slaughtered on hourly basis. Since you're concerned about feelings, I think you should teleport to romance section. I pity the destiny of people like you
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by lyttmarine: 6:19am On Jul 08, 2015
The tone of the yoruba's on is now changing gradually, imagine most comment here are in support of the true talk of FFK bcus they AV started tasting the bitterness in the sugar coated change. Imagine in this 21st century an illiterate old man is handling the helm of the affairs of a nation, so what were u pipo expecting when u voted for him Una never see anything.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by lyttmarine: 6:20am On Jul 08, 2015
The tone of the yoruba's is now changing gradually, imagine most comment here are in support of the true talk of FFK bcus they AV started tasting the bitterness in the sugar coated change. Imagine in this 21st century an illiterate old man is handling the helm of the affairs of a nation, so what were u pipo expecting when u voted for him Una never see anything.
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by shamme2005(m): 6:22am On Jul 08, 2015
Honestly, this might be a tough time for Nigeria with bombing here and deir, and this is caused by the non challant and scientific approach of the previous government. But alas we must move forward it is just quite unfortunate dat some gullible ones will be triviliazing dis bombing issue as a religion and ethnic sentiments, dis is a national crisis at hand in which all hand must be on deck to stop dis madness.
And for FFK and Bode George i will neva take dem cerious because dey have always embarass demselves and deir family, with deir jab on Tinubu always i am sure joining all of dem togeda dey are not up to dis man and as such d man doesnt have deir tyme, but every opporrtunity dey have dey spew rubbish against d man. every sensible and reasonable person shud ignore dis people, because for once dis man doesnt carst aperrsion on odas
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Abbey2sam(m): 6:23am On Jul 08, 2015
jamalsky:
FFK must you always show your stupidity?no wonder your daughter got married and you couldn't even go there,you go parading a little girl ur daughter's age around the whole place.What agenda?in case you have forgotten,the VIce president of this country today is a Yoruba man,so what the rubbish are you saying?Boko haram is an unfortunate evil created by a government of fools like yourself and of course it won't take 40 days to get rid of a rot of years Mr Olukayode as u now call yourself.Millitary checkpoints not the solution to the Boko haram problem,you people should just shut up in shame and give chance for things to be sorted out,we can all see results of the incompetence of your fellow goons.

just shut da fvck up
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by othenok(f): 6:24am On Jul 08, 2015
Trust Naija youth to swallow this Fb write-up hook, line n sinker.
Anyway my country people are well known for their Amnesia.
We are also known for our lack of patience in everything.
You don't expect an elder like our president with his military background and years of experience to make hasty and rash decisions.
No matter the criticism I am a strong believer in "Slow n Steady wins the race".
Yes the bombs are still going off but I refuse to believe that it's getting worse.
For the doomsday prophets, why complaining? Se bi they have always wanted to paint the president as a villain. Ehee! Their wishes are coming true (In their warped negative minds).
Nigeria will rise again and very soon. Mark my words!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by shenisaac(m): 6:29am On Jul 08, 2015
What do we expect from a mocking bird of PDP. At least your antecedence precedes you. So talk through your broken tooth and see what happens.
Meanwhile....

Cry me a river grin grin
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by lastpage: 6:31am On Jul 08, 2015
Realist2:

Are those points raised by FFK above true or not ,

its a question of yes or no.

The points are NOT TRUE! ...and l will try to summarise their breakdown for you and others

1.) Soldiers were on the road for donkey years, yet Boko Haram bombed Bus stations and U.N Building in Abuja, kidnapped over 250 young girls, e.t.c. So removing Soldiers from the road has NOTHING to do with the spiral in insurgency..

It is a fact of record that Islamic terrorist groups always intensify their terror, during the months of Ramadan... foolishly believing that dying during this period makes them a candidate of paradise! In reality, they just wasted their life and are bound for the hottest place in hell! grin grin

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by lastpage: 6:31am On Jul 08, 2015
2.) Buhari does not share same vision with BH and is not giving them a free hand.

Otherwise, why has he been trying to form a good alliance with our neighbouring countries which is how BH escapes across borders, after striking? Something that Jonathan was unable to do.

Again, Buhari has been able to gain the confidence of American and European Powers, to supply our military with needed weapons (since we cant manufacture any and we need them); something that Jonathan was incapable of.
Little by little, he will get there.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

3.) The releasing of 189 "suspected" BH members was a good thing.

We all know that our security lacks any form of intelligence and the "standard practice" after any incidence, even common robbery, is for them to come after the real criminals have ran away, to ARREST ANYONE IN SIGHT, irrespective of their level of culpability!

A good leader will examine each person and establish whether they deserve to be locked up or not, based on their level of participation in the accusation. Those found to be innocent, as in the case of these 189 people, having being locked up for what they did not do, need to be released and rehabilitated. THAT IS JUSTICE..... which brings PEACE.

Remember that BH started as a result of a "perceived injustice" to a Muslim sect.... where the innocents where killed by overzealous security services men.
WHERE THERE IS NO JUSTICE, YOU CANT HAVE PEACE

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by lastpage: 6:32am On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by lastpage: 6:32am On Jul 08, 2015
4.) On the insinuation of "who owns Nigeria", FFK is just trying to incite ethnic hatred, playing on the already existing "anger and hatred of Ibos" within the polity, to make himself relevant.
When OBJ was in power, he naturally selected more of his own people.

When GEJ was in power, he even made it worse and he could be described as the most tribalistic President Nigeria ever has. He went beyond dividing us based on tribes, he divided us based on Religion, Ethnic MIlitia, Traditional institutions of Obas, Money sharing , e.t.c.

Thus, if Buhari was to select more Northerners into his Govt, it is no big deal, as long as they are capable hands that would deliver on his promises.
But even at that, he is yet to nominate his ministers and many other key positions so, it is too early to accuse him of favoritism, like all thse disgruntled elements like FFK and his hordes of senseless SaTANoids are doing.

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by fx45(m): 6:33am On Jul 08, 2015
Dollyak:
Rip to your political career. He definitely need to learn how to present his words in a PC manner.
Not when Liar Mohammed is still actively involved in politics and government. FFK hasn't said anything that we all dont know. Bubu is a terrorist... That's a fact!
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by lastpage: 6:33am On Jul 08, 2015
5.) On the demystification of Tinubu: It is not true!
Tinubu has made his name and legacy over the last 16years and nothing can change what and who he is.

No one expects Tinubu to be brokering power for ever! Leaders go, Leaders come. Moreso that some of the antecedents of Tinubu are not so noble but we must credit him for the good ones as well. That Saraki, who has a penchant for Greed and treachery, used Ekweremadu and the Clerk of the NASS to play a "Civilian Coup" on APC just goes to show that Nigerian Politicians like Saraki are too selfish to be of nay good.
Ist only a question of time, before the downfall of Saraki is established. But since the Ibos are so full of hatred and want to see the fall of Buhari (God forbid), they are a willing tool in the hands of the likes of Saraki.

Thus, if anyone needs to be blamed it is the same "children of Anger and Hate" in the PDP who aligned with Saraki and Ekweremadu, to institute perfidy in the NASS. Buhari or Tinubu has nothing to do with htis and FFK should stop playing on the stewpidty of some Nigerians.
Tinubu will not be here forever. he has played the role destiny bequested to him, we have seen his good sides, likewise his bad side. Tinubu is never going to be poor for the rest of his life nor suffer the daily plagues the average Nigerian is experiencing so, it could not be because he wants to amass wealth, that he is fighting for.

We Nigerians are the "big losers", if and when small people like Tinubu lose out, ....should that be the case.
At least, Tinubu, like millions of Nigerians, will take credit for ending the clueless impunity with which PDP and GEJ straddled the Nigerian polity.
Anything than the usual, is still better.

I have taken time to dissect the rubbish that FFK said, to show you that THEY ARE NOT TRUE....
But then, when did a silly, uncouth and foul-mouthed FFK who was raking about how he passed-down a second hand woman to the Ikemba of Nnewi, the Leader of the Igbos, to become the QUEEN of the Igbo lineage, .... become someone to be taken as a "reference point"?

You have to be mad, to ask a mad man for directions, when you are lost! grin grin undecided

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Solozzo(m): 6:40am On Jul 08, 2015
FFK is a rat. So because an army General is losing a war makes him a traitor and the enemy itself. That's what he is saying in essence. His immaturity is a major problem. He wants Nigerians to suffer instead of proffering solutions and encouraging the govt to do something about it.
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Amack(m): 6:40am On Jul 08, 2015
I'm afraid of the way Muslim's are going in numbers and powerful in United States. white house is there target and once they take over it is finished. Gay marriage will be forcefully legalised all over the world. Any system they introduce is final no questions. Na that time we go know the true Christians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by davereal(m): 6:42am On Jul 08, 2015
kstyle2:
This man talks like a jobless fat woman...things may be pretty tough now, but I have a feeling that we'll soon bounce back...all I say is let the best of us, lead the rest of us while d rest of us, support the best of us

So the best of us only comes from the North right? Pathetic!
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by shenisaac(m): 6:42am On Jul 08, 2015
LASTPAGE ON POINT

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 08, 2015
adadadon:
Where is introvert?
Fani Kayode is behaving like an educated Motor park tout who feels like blabbing so as to be recognised, his action are demeaning of a recently elected government whom inherited all His(PDP) party's problems.....
And as for clearing the military of the roads he just failed to recognize that the police have take over stop and search duty.
I believe in PMB/PYO for the change Nigerians voted for
That is all you have to say, blind follower.
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by lastpage: 6:47am On Jul 08, 2015
kstyle2:
Brilliant!

davereal:

So the best of us only comes from the North right? Pathetic!

@davereal: Stewpid oaf!
People like you are too selfish and too tribalistic to understand what he is saying.

I bet you have never "lead" in yuor life otherwise, you would know that "to be a good leader, you must first be a good follower".
When GEJ was in power for SIX YEARS , was it Northerners that were leading us?

Mtchew!

Lastpage!
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by danielmichael(m): 6:49am On Jul 08, 2015
kstyle2:
Be4 then yu will surely die in dee hands of bokoharam IJN since yu re. Totally blind to see de fact

APC
Change

CHANGE
Apc

God punish una if una no kill bokoharam in 2weeks

Unam
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by davereal(m): 6:50am On Jul 08, 2015
lastpage:
4.) On the insinuation of "who owns Nigeria", FFK is just trying to incite ethnic hatred, playing on the already existing "anger and hatred of Ibos" within the polity, to make himself relevant.
When OBJ was in power, he naturally selected more of his own people.

When GEJ was in power, he even made it worse and he could be described as the most tribalistic President Nigeria ever has. He went beyond dividing us based on tribes, he divided us based on Religion, Ethnic MIlitia, Traditional institutions of Obas, Money sharing , e.t.c.

Thus, if Buhari was to select more Northerners into his Govt, it is no big deal, as long as they are capable hands that would deliver on his promises.
But even at that, he is yet to nominate his ministers and many other key positions so, it is too early to accuse him of favoritism, like all thse disgruntled elements like FFK and his hordes of senseless SaTANoids are doing.

Lastpage!

Bro you got it wrong on GEJ appointments. It is on record that 80% of GEJ appointees were Northerners. So where did you get your fact that GEJ used majority of his people?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Berrymoss(f): 6:50am On Jul 08, 2015
9jagobetta:
OK oo, ffk is right in my opinion, buari is a religion extremist and he is going to to the worst, Nigerians should watch out and pray now, because there will be more killings, and something terrible will still come up with the bokoharam prisoners in anambra, now I will tell you we are sitting on a time bomb, but is the end time things... check out this following truth:

What is an INFIDEL? KNOWING IT IS TO BELIEVE-IT

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry.

The man who walks with God always gets to his destination.

If you have a pulse you have a purpose.

The Muslim religion is the fastest
growing religion per capita in the
United States, especially in the
minority races!!

Last month I attended my annual
training session that's required for
maintaining my state prison security clearance.

During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers
representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths,
who each explained their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic had to say.
The Muslim gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.
When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Muslim and asked:

'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the
infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven.

If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation,
he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of
Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven.

Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine The Pope commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Muslim was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your
brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question:

Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to
heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame.

Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam,
and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the WORLD!!! should be required to read this,
but with the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely
publicized, unless each of us sends it on! This is your chance
to make a difference...

Please, for Christ's sake, send it on!

you r so on point that lady above u should emulate u n stop writing in other to bag likes
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by mashin(m): 6:54am On Jul 08, 2015
Buhari still my best i will compare pdp with apc by 2032 by everybody might have ruled 16years, mean while i don't take FFK like a serious person, i wonder hw his children will feel having such a dad
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by lastpage: 6:55am On Jul 08, 2015
lyttmarine:
The tone of the yoruba's on is now changing gradually, imagine most comment here are in support of the true talk of FFK bcus they AV started tasting the bitterness in the sugar coated change. Imagine in this 21st century an illiterate old man is handling the helm of the affairs of a nation, so what were u pipo expecting when u voted for him Una never see anything.

Sharrap, those are just Ibo people that registered on NL, using Yoruba sounding names..... since the time of the election around January, when GEJ allocated 300Million naira for "Social Media Propaganda".

Barcanista was one of the beneficiary and we saw how his brain "flipped" on seeing money!
He was touched by the "Holy Money Spirit"! grin grin
Omo-Yiibo, what do we expect before? undecided undecided

If you are silly enough to call someone who went to all the Prestigious military schools all over the world, "an illiterate", then l suggest MTN should withdraw this "free Data" they are giving Gala sellers to come post rubbish on Nairaland! shocked angry

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Misterdhee1(m): 6:55am On Jul 08, 2015
walozanga:

SO YOU STILL BLAME GEJ... YOU ARE AN IDIOT. WASNT THE NORTHERN CHIEFS AND EMIRS THE ONES THAT SAID A FIGHT AGAINST BOKOHARAM IS A FIGHT AGAINST THE NORTH. (because THEY THOUGHT ONLY CHRISTIANS WILL BE KILLED) WEN THE MOSQUES AND FELLOW MUSLIMS WERE NOW MORE THE TARGET YOU PEOPLE STARTED SHOUTING FOR GEJ TO PERFORM MIRACLE OVER NIGHT. NOW YOU OWN DULLARD IS IN THAT SEAT U STILL BLAME THE PAST ADMINISTRATION, YOU MUST BE A GOAT
Bros r u still learning how to address a fellow, or is it dah u lack simple communication etiquette?? U seem not be aware of how this issue of Boko Haram developed. . Within GEJ first few months as an elected president, these radicals were trying to make themselves known, they were less powerful.. If GEJ had taken the same measure he took earlier this year since Boko Haram started out, will the group Still exist,?? Instead he was quoted to av said he knew who the Boko Harams were nd they were part of his cabinet.. on the issue of the northern elders u raised, u seem to be ignorant of many clips they flew around about the anti-locals activities of JTF nd The military. Innocent people were being killed.. Wah did u expect them to do?? Sit down and continue chewing goro? ? Mind u, Wah apnd to the advices Obj gave ur Mr Jonathan,?? No one is taking gain in blaming him, buh we are in a transition process, we will keep addressing the failures of the past to progress tru the future.. If the people are still dying, it is because his govt allowed Boko Haram to thrive easily as they felt it was a northern conspiracy against a southern president. It is left for GMB to make hay with the little sunshine remaining, because his predecessor had left an arduous task for him to conquer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

PDP Members In Plateau Clean Jos Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off (pics) / Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) / What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.