Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:05 PM

Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK (47565 Views)

We Warned Them! Now They Must Bear The Consequences / Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari / President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by macarson2k(m): 12:09am On Jul 08, 2015
FFK is right

No more trekking!!!

No more say sai Baba!!!
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by M4gunners: 12:09am On Jul 08, 2015
Shouting Change as if they are the ones to carry out the affairs of Nigeria. APC educated irritates in nairaland are the worst.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 08, 2015
bigerboy200:
someone that cannot manage his family life is suddenly appearing like one that has ideas to manage Nigeria...shame shame shame... GEJ was kicked out.. and if the opportunity comes again, we shall kick GEJ out...

And how has your life improved after that? you come here to chest beat about how you "kicked out" a man whose achievement supersedes the achievements of all the male members of your community put together? Yorubastard monkey

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by bigerboy200: 12:15am On Jul 08, 2015
lawanson44:

And how has your life improved after that? you come here to chest beat about how you "kicked out" a man whose achievement supersedes the achievements of all the male members of your community put together? Yorubastard monkey

Another bitter TANOID/GEJite...won't be tempted to throw back insults at u..it takes two fools to fight..as for me I am wise.....cheers

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by olalat(m): 12:25am On Jul 08, 2015
Even within a month abi! See, BH are on their last tactical mission. They will certainly be defeated. Their end is near, their attack tactics are d same. As for dat mad man, hes nt a good example of responsible men.
nerodenero:
Once again, I think PMB has made FFK right. What Nigerians voted for isn't what we have seen in the last 38days. Yes, Jonathan stepped up weeks leading to the election and was able to reduce Bokoharam to the borders and recorded milestone achievement. Though, I saw it as a way of trying to gather votes but the truth is, his action was commendable. The question is what has happened between when Jonathan left power and now that PMB has taken full control such that their attacks has greatly increased?

Is the President trying to justify his statement that Military offences against Bokoharam is anti-North with his snail-like approach to Bokoharam. www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/. If the Army has really relocated to Borno as directed, we should have recorded successes in the bid to end terror. The President's inaction would definitely mean that the statement as credited to him was truly his position and not a political statement as polithiefcians normally do on terror and that he shares the same ideology with them.

I don't believe the change slogan is a scam but we need to see result and the result should be fast, besides the task of rebuilding Nigeria is a task that must be done.
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by architez: 12:29am On Jul 08, 2015
kstyle2:
This man talks like a jobless fat woman...things may be pretty tough now, but I have a feeling that we'll soon bounce back...all I say is let the best of us, lead the rest of us while d rest of us, support the best of us

Please, forgive me, but how do jobless fat women generally talk? Could u please elaborate a little bit. Do they talk different from jobless thin women? And do they talk the same regardless of country. Just a little bit more information please, if u don't mind.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by blazincruz(m): 12:29am On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Borderless: 12:32am On Jul 08, 2015
adadadon:
Where is introvert?
Fani Kayode is behaving like an educated Motor park tout who feels like blabbing so as to be recognised, his action are demeaning of a recently elected government whom inherited all His(PDP) party's problems.....
And as for clearing the military of the roads he just failed to recognize that the police have take over stop and search duty.
I believe in PMB/PYO for the change Nigerians voted for

Did they not claim to have a solution to all the 'so-called problems'? I wonder when your kind of people would have enough sense to know that you've been scammed by 'Change'.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Borderless: 12:36am On Jul 08, 2015
Tbillz:
Isi ewu fighting for front page..... co·i·tus in·ter·rup·tus with that your olos'ho don dey make u cap nonsense? I blame u? As u no dey mark register for court again!

You had better listened to the truth rather than ranting like a he-goat whose pair of scrotum has just been crushed!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by washishi: 12:36am On Jul 08, 2015
Muhammadu Buhari Succumbs To A Higher Power, Apparently, Shares Power With Shekau

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 08, 2015
bigerboy200:

Another bitter TANOID/GEJite...won't be tempted to throw back insults at u..it takes two fools to fight..as for me I am wise.....cheers

Meaning that your Janjaweedian role models who have been fighting with PDP faithfuls are fools of which you are included.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Borderless: 12:38am On Jul 08, 2015
Mogidi:

The truth is bitter.

I wonder ooooo. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Borderless: 12:42am On Jul 08, 2015
adadadon:

Confused fellow

Is this all your ash-filled brain can come up with? Guess you too count yourself among leaders of tomorrow. You should be counted among the wasted generation of Kongi Master!
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Borderless: 12:46am On Jul 08, 2015
alaoeri:
Age is not tantamount to wisdom, FFK is a living example.

Whatever it is that's blocking your brain from connecting to sensibility, I remove in Jesus name.

Receive sense! As its obvious you don't have any.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Borderless: 12:48am On Jul 08, 2015
Dollyak:
Rip to your political career. He definitely need to learn how to present his words in a PC manner.

Beauty don't actually mean brains you know. That's if it's your picture you displayed!
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by NotGej: 12:53am On Jul 08, 2015
Together we shall overcome.
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by bigerboy200: 12:54am On Jul 08, 2015
lawanson44:

Meaning that your Janjaweedian role models who have been fighting with PDP faithfuls are fools of which you are included.
is someone still barking? *sipping my chilled kunu* cool cool
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Borderless: 12:54am On Jul 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Click like if yu knw Fani kayode is a mad man.

You have 17 other mad men like you already. Indeed many are mad but few are roaming. You have this kind of expose and you call the writer mad?, wow, the creator should have created you as tissue paper to clean out shi t from dirty as sses!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by CodeineJunkiee(m): 12:56am On Jul 08, 2015
This FFK dude will still be offed last last. Maybe that hin diarrhea mouth no go dey run anyhow again by then. What balderdash!
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 08, 2015

Nigerians voted change in other to make life convenient for themselves. Hence they are seeing otherwise ... PMB is a failed man anybody who is blind to dat shld quote me...

Anyone who think his promises while campaigning will b done shld realize that he have bin scammed for angry angry with the word [color=#770077]change
and it fulfillment is jus a mirage

Nigerians believe that the military was winning the war against dat blood sucking demons BH all of a sudden the kunu sipping gwora bastard came up and no sort of victory anymore.

Our brothers in the North are dying everyday, imagine how life would be in such a place. It wld b very difficult for them especially the refugees. I cry for them....
It quite obvious that the FG don't even think of there plight.

Soon the daura Dullardino bastard would start touring the world down to USA by 20th July. It is only a foolish man dat would do such. Y going to USA when he met dat gay bastard at G7.

All I can say to those who voted the kunu sipping ape...
The slimmed monkey who is clueless is

Sai baba... cool cool

. [/color]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Tbillz(m): 1:17am On Jul 08, 2015
Borderless:

You had better listened to the truth rather than ranting like a he-goat whose pair of scrotum has just been crushed!
the truth from a reasonable being not someone who has contributed nothing to the nation when he had the chance. lastly your madness is now borderless according to your monika right? no matter how mad a dog is we alwys have his own chain. Watch your mouth suzzy Niqqa

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Duletion(m): 1:52am On Jul 08, 2015
The truth is the truth whether you believe it or not.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Nobody: 1:56am On Jul 08, 2015
bigerboy200:

is someone still barking? *sipping my chilled kunu* cool cool

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Gondonu: 2:26am On Jul 08, 2015
adadadon:

Confused fellow
Now all Nigerians must live with this sad reality.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by 76Naira(m): 2:30am On Jul 08, 2015
It's easier to shut the f**k up than change name!
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Eluwilussit(m): 2:35am On Jul 08, 2015
justified19:
really? do u not wonder why buhari gave d order dat military checkpoints b removed nationwide? isn't dat enuf to know he is behind this?

You really do have time to reply every idiiot!
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Eluwilussit(m): 2:41am On Jul 08, 2015
tsdarkside:

you too...sharrap.......i will start in 2 years critizising buhari,,,not now....dont forget,we have a general as president....of course he will,do it his way,without us understanding....

Are u really this dumb or just pretending? Stop pretending. No one is this dumb.
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Oluwaseun748(m): 2:42am On Jul 08, 2015
Do u think GMB will fight BH? The same set he has so far shown sympathy for? I would be least surprised if gmb ever negotiate with them after all the atrocities committed by this set. Incase u don't know, they contributed most to his victory
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 08, 2015
No he is yaaribba. Sorry!

Doyin400l:
who is FFK...is he a wintch of the yeeboes?
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by alaoeri: 2:53am On Jul 08, 2015
Borderless:

Whatever it is that's blocking your brain from connecting to sensibility, I remove in Jesus name.

Receive sense! As its obvious you don't have any.
Who's this dingbat yarning dust?
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Misterdhee1(m): 3:02am On Jul 08, 2015
9jagobetta:
OK oo, ffk is right in my opinion, buari is a religion extremist and he is going to to the worst, Nigerians should watch out and pray now, because there will be more killings, and something terrible will still come up with the bokoharam prisoners in anambra, now I will tell you we are sitting on a time bomb, but is the end time things... check out this following truth:

What is an INFIDEL? KNOWING IT IS TO BELIEVE-IT

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry.

The man who walks with God always gets to his destination.

If you have a pulse you have a purpose.

The Muslim religion is the fastest
growing religion per capita in the
United States, especially in the
minority races!!

Last month I attended my annual
training session that's required for
maintaining my state prison security clearance.

During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers
representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths,
who each explained their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic had to say.
The Muslim gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.
When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Muslim and asked:

'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the
infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven.

If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation,
he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of
Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven.

Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine The Pope commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Muslim was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your
brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question:

Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to
heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame.

Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam,
and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the WORLD!!! should be required to read this,
but with the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely
publicized, unless each of us sends it on! This is your chance
to make a difference...

Please, for Christ's sake, send it on!

Sometimes u dnt give urself the chance to be ruled by sheer ignorance.. Even if u av fallen victim, y try 2 spread the disease around?? Smh sir!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by AreaFada2: 3:07am On Jul 08, 2015
GoldCircle:
It's sad! His article is somewhat fact based. Very scary indeed. And to think that this is just the beginning of a 4 year tenure.

But really, why are all these happening at once? Release of 182 BH suspects, dismounting of military checkpoints, FG's willingness to negotiate with BH (Even the people of Bornu are against this) and the sudden renewed attacksby BH. Stunning!

Boko is being allowed to flex power to strengthen their bargaining power. That way they can receive more billions of oil money as cost of peace agreement, just in case you're not comfortable with the word AMNESTY that Northern elite, GMB, Lai Mohammed, Tinubu & APC have campaigned for over the years & months.
Those Muslim leaders have always covertly or overtly shown sympathy for Boko, saying Boko is due to neglect by succeeding governments.

To them it's not really religious extremism, it's just a social problem. You know how certain people like to blame others for obvious internal ideological perversions within their ranks. Look around the world and see all the similarities where they operate. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Female Suicide Bomber Who Was Caught In Borno Today (Photos) / Obi Peter Onuoha, Wounded Soldier 'Time To Speak Out Than Commit Suicide' / Biography Of Prince Clement Agba, A Ministerial Nominee By Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.