Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK (47158 Views)

We Warned Them! Now They Must Bear The Consequences / Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari / President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by AreaFada2: 3:17am On Jul 08, 2015
Duletion:
The truth is the truth whether you believe it or not.

Do people listen to the message in 9ja? All they do is crucify the messenger.

Why do you think we're where we are.

Northerners cutting Tinubu to size is the only thing that pleases me so far. For not putting Fashola forward as VP alone, he deserves every humiliation he will get from the North. He has no interest of Nigeria at heart, but cares only about power and control.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Misterdhee1(m): 3:23am On Jul 08, 2015
Every1 has a right to his or her opinions. But, it's quite very disgusting when some of us take to selfish nd biased reasoning to crucify a man who has barely spent 2 months on the seat of affair.. Were we expecting miracles? So, why the foul nd unreasonable cries now on a problem our ex-president gave enough room to widen, just because he also thought these terrorists were political instruments rather than a radical group? If any1 has to be accused of 9ja's present situation then it will av 2 be GEJ nd his people who failed to curb a problem, that is more of psychological than political..Nigeria is a very large nation, so expectedly not all groups can share the same ideology, it is only left to our new govt to act as fast as they can to punish these national enemies nd protect our dear people .. Let's not call an axe, a spade, just because we wish to paint someone black because of his contrary religious belief.. . Our people are dying, Our best bet now is praying as much as we can to God to guide our leaders tru this period, nd not taking sides with a political bigot, who is trying to regain relevance, where he had lost.. GBN!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by kernel504(m): 3:30am On Jul 08, 2015
Joejonah:

You should Rather keep quiet, if you choose to be senseless.
Nigerians are in pains and you want us to be dancing.
Was it not your choice to be in pain?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by kernel504(m): 3:47am On Jul 08, 2015
abbey621:
And I bet some gullible Nigerians would just eat this man's words and be like " facts! facts! facts!", not knowing he's just playing politics. When we deeply look at all these things it's easy to see that Boko Haram is desperate, right before a dictator falls, he tries all the tricks within his power, Boko Haram is no different, it's been bombings every single day, sooner or later they are bound to run out of weapons. They've started selling things to raise money, all the signs of an empire about to crumble. So Mr. Fani continue to play politics, Baba is busy working on the final blow, a blow so severe the likes of Boko Haram won't even see it coming!
You saw Boko Haram selling there property? People lying just to convince others.
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Adminisher: 4:08am On Jul 08, 2015
PDP is sounding like a jilted lover hoping the new marriage does not work.
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by nsyforreal: 4:18am On Jul 08, 2015
adadadon:
Where is introvert?
Fani Kayode is behaving like an educated Motor park tout who feels like blabbing so as to be recognised, his action are demeaning of a recently elected government whom inherited all His(PDP) party's problems.....
And as for clearing the military of the roads he just failed to recognize that the police have take over stop and search duty.
I believe in PMB/PYO for the change Nigerians voted for

This is not about Ffk.I pray we open our eyrs and see whats happenong before its too late.

Jonathan was heavily criticised for not bold enough to handle boko haram and was also criticised by notherners for fightong boko haram
Now,see the trend of boko haram spreading to other states and Buhari was meant to be an improvement of Jonathan.

What we are witnessing is bad and even worse.

Nigerinans should beware and watch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by walemadu: 4:35am On Jul 08, 2015
only boko haram sympathizers are those that put up defence for this apc already failed government. those that think buhari has just spent little time that is not enough to make any noticeable change should see how rapidly he has made changes to give boko haram the advantage of late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by nyabinghi(m): 4:38am On Jul 08, 2015
9jagobetta:
OK oo, ffk is right in my opinion, buari is a religion extremist and he is going to to the worst, Nigerians should watch out and pray now, because there will be more killings, and something terrible will still come up with the bokoharam prisoners in anambra, now I will tell you we are sitting on a time bomb, but is the end time things... check out this following truth:

What is an INFIDEL? KNOWING IT IS TO BELIEVE-IT

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry.

The man who walks with God always gets to his destination.

If you have a pulse you have a purpose.

The Muslim religion is the fastest
growing religion per capita in the
United States, especially in the
minority races!!

Last month I attended my annual
training session that's required for
maintaining my state prison security clearance.

During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers
representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths,
who each explained their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic had to say.
The Muslim gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.
When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Muslim and asked:

'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the
infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven.

If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation,
he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of
Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven.

Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine The Pope commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Muslim was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your
brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question:

Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to
heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame.

Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam,
and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the WORLD!!! should be required to read this,
but with the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely
publicized, unless each of us sends it on! This is your chance
to make a difference...

Please, for Christ's sake, send it on!

this is stale and grow up kid, your rantings have no effect on islam, man worshipper your god was killed like a thief

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by ledaman: 4:46am On Jul 08, 2015
the worst APC adminstration is better than the best PDP adminstration!
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by anigbajumo(m): 4:51am On Jul 08, 2015
justified19:
really? do u not wonder why buhari gave d order dat military checkpoints b removed nationwide? isn't dat enuf to know he is behind this?

Truely,ignorance is even more dan disease...

SMH,
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by seanjy4konji: 4:59am On Jul 08, 2015
Ode ni bros yiii
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:01am On Jul 08, 2015
Borderless:

You have 17 other mad men like you already. Indeed many are mad but few are roaming. You have this kind of expose and you call the writer mad?, wow, the creator should have created you as tissue paper to clean out shi t from dirty as sses!
mtcheww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:02am On Jul 08, 2015
sambrow:
u r d 1 mad here. Are u blind 2 see?
mtcheww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by momo22: 5:03am On Jul 08, 2015
londongal03:
Before now some myopic Yorubas were abusing GEJ asking him to end Bokoharam. But now the are calling on allah to end Bokoharam instead of calling on Buhari who promised to
buried BOKOHARAM within 2weeks.This is a bitter truth .....coming from the waste
Olodo! No go find husband marry, dey NL talk rubbish.
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by nwaezeubom: 5:03am On Jul 08, 2015
VickyRotex:
FFK keep quiet please.

Must you talk? I bet Boko Haram started attacking on the 29th of May right?

Who doesn't know it's reverse psychology. I believe this ain't the usual BH guys. Obviously, this looks like a new sect camouflaging.

Hian!!! angry

Okay, so instead of dancing, talking will solve the problem right?. We've been talking and talking right from when GEJ was the president. Why is FFK acting like the problem just started with PMB. All of a sudden he's acting like a saint. He's got a point, but there are better ways to make

those points.

And Hey, as for the senseless you called me, I dint forget, I dont just have time exchanging words with people. Next time, learn to be constructive in your criticism. You can see I replied you with no insults. Learn!!!
hay guy who would ffk say it tell us?
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by azimibraun: 5:08am On Jul 08, 2015
Hate!!! Hate!!! Hate!!! I will strongly advice that all FFK represents is divisiveness and it's a recipe for State sponsored murder. I expect PDP and GEJ's people to lay low or give support for at least 2yrs and come out politicking thereafter. It would give them the opportunity to restrategise and be seen as objective. But this " from inauguration day witchcraft/witchunting" from them worries many Nigerians. They are clearly celebrating our pains. The pains the sowed for 16yrs.
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Billygee2u: 5:10am On Jul 08, 2015
VickyRotex:
FFK keep quiet please.

Must you talk? I bet Boko Haram started attacking on the 29th of May right?

Who doesn't know it's reverse psychology. I believe this ain't the usual BH guys. Obviously, this looks like a new sect camouflaging.

Hian!!! angry

Okay, so instead of dancing, talking will solve the problem right?. We've been talking and talking right from when GEJ was the president. Why is FFK acting like the problem just started with PMB. All of a sudden he's acting like a saint. He's got a point, but there are better ways to make those points.

And Hey, as for the senseless you called me, I dint forget, I dont just have time exchanging words with people. Next time, learn to be constructive in your criticism. You can see I replied you with no insults. Learn!!!
Mr.I vehemently believe that, you are one of those that will be badly hit by this new government and you will surely confess that you are missing GEJ ..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by firstolalekan(m): 5:17am On Jul 08, 2015
Mogidi:

The truth is bitter.
Shut da fùck up
What silly truth?
Wailing wailer loser.
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by ifeomabernard(f): 5:22am On Jul 08, 2015
Blab all you want haters #ffk is right about this one! ofcourse what do you expect from a man who wants to dig oil wells in Bornu state or contact northern elders to end the bokoharam saga as if Gej hasn't done that already I wonder who is really clueless Gej or this mallam from Duara! He has no idea on how to run the affairs of this country, he can't even control his own family yikes! PDP may be bad but APC is worst! and yes Nigerians must live with the consequences!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:25am On Jul 08, 2015
londongal03:
Before now some myopic Yorubas were abusing GEJ asking him to end Bokoharam. But now the are calling on allah to end Bokoharam instead of calling on Buhari who promised to
buried BOKOHARAM within 2weeks.This is a bitter truth .....coming from the waste
No be ur gej make them fester ni? Abeg park well

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by salam1(m): 5:39am On Jul 08, 2015
mrtimycc:
Fools be shouting ''Sai Baba''. Myopic blind supporters!!!
SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA SAI BABA. U AND UR PAY MASTERS WILL SOON B ESPOSED. KIP KILLING INNOCENT FELLOW because OF POLITICS PDP WILL SOON B ESPOSE. Y D ATTACK ON MUSLIMS IN DERE HOLY MONTH. USE UR HEAD I BEG. COMON SENCE IS NOT COMMON
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by salam1(m): 5:41am On Jul 08, 2015
otijah:
How I wish APC supporters would leave sentiments, and reason with FFk this Time around
WE HAVE BEEN SCAMMED INCLUDING TINUBU grin
APC IS ONLY SUFFRING UR PAY MASTERS MISDEEDS. ITS EASY TO DESTROY AND NOT EASY 2 REPAIR. I BELEIVE WE WIL GET DERE

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by ehixking(m): 5:43am On Jul 08, 2015
alaoeri:
Age is not tantamount to wisdom, FFK is a living example.

Perfect example of the buhari's scenario, the bastard is fucking to old to think.
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by walozanga(m): 5:51am On Jul 08, 2015
Flashh:

This is when you know this man isn't matured... Still criticizing like a kid.... Critics don't help.

Nigeria don't need people like this.

YOU MUST BE EVIL... MAYBE YOUR FAMILY NEEDS TO DIE ON BOKOHARAM ATTACK FOR YOU TO SEE HIS POINT

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by lastpage: 5:52am On Jul 08, 2015
9jagobetta:

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR POST.
I have selected a small part which also caught my attention.
I am a Christian since l was born.

My Question is this: If the above quoted line of your IS TRUE, should we not ask ourselves, WHAT IS IT THAT IS DRAWING THESE LARGE NUMBERS OF PEOPLE TO THIS RELIGION OF HATE?

*Have you noticed the way everyone of importance is trying to look like an ISIS or Taliban or Boko haram terrorist with their foolish beard?
At a time, almost all the footballers in the Premiership started grooming and growing this Muslim Fanatic "Surround Beard".
We know with that beard, they all look like She-Cow! grin

From Frank Riberry, Nicolas Anelka, Benzema, Tim Howard, Samuel Eto'o, Adebayor, David Beckham, Mikel Obi, and many too numerous to mention Even nice spanish boy Cesc Fabregas is not left out of the "Terrorist Beard competition"
Incase you have not noticed, Brazilian Barcelona striker Neymar, is trying to grow his own Taliban-beard!

Let us be clear, Muslims have been wearing beard since day one and l am not talking about Muslims stars who have always worn their beard but l am more worried about Christian stars, Europeans stars, e.t.c who have never worn a beard or have any affinity for Islam before .....but simply started growing one when ISIS became notorious for beheading people and committing unmentionable atrocities!

I am not saying they dont have a right to wear a Taliban beard, what l am saying is that if we all condemn what those terrorist are doing in the name of "fanatical islam", why should we glorify them by trying to look like them? WHY NOW?

If we ponder on this phenomena, we should then be able to deduce why so many "ignorant peeps" appear to be carried/blown away and trying to look like a terrorist!
Something is wrong somewhere.

I wont attempt to delve too deep into these things on a forum like Nairaland, the maturity and presence of mind to really discuss such issues, is just not available here.

We are getting it wrong and just like ISIS, AlShabab and other terrorist organisations appear to be growing around the world, it will be foolish to think Boko Haram will be an exception!
But to ascribe such growth to Buhari, as FFK and some stewpid fools are doing, is beyond belief!
I guess it is Buhari that is responsible for ISIS and Al Shabab or Taliban or other islamic terrorist groups around the world?

When there were military on the roads, Nigerians were complaining that all they do is collect money and that military has not role in internal security, which is true anyway.
When PMB ordered their redeployment to where they are needed in the war front, the same Nigerians started shouting that he did it because he wanted Boko haram to have free reign!
How about equipping the Police to creditably perform their role in civil society ....or why are we paying them salary.

Nigerians are a sorry, basket case!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Flashh: 5:53am On Jul 08, 2015
walozanga:

YOU MUST BE EVIL... MAYBE YOUR FAMILY NEEDS TO DIE ON BOKOHARAM ATTACK FOR YOU TO SEE HIS POINT
You are down to the bottom of iQ... Evil doer like you, hypocrite.
walozanga:

AM NOT SURPRISED.. A COW CAN'T JST DEVELOP A HUMAN BRAIN. YOU NEED A DOCTOR
You are a brain damage fellow... Why can't you smash your head on a wall maybe your brain could pick?

Retàrded nuisance.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by Realist2: 5:54am On Jul 08, 2015
adadadon:
Confused fellow
Are those points raised by FFK above true or not ,
its a question of yes or no.
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by woblow1(m): 5:56am On Jul 08, 2015
I see many APC e-rats on this forum insulting fani kayode, why can't you leave the messenger and deliberate on the message?
Even if you hate him he is still saying what many Nigerian believed is the truth,
Tell your slave master to fulfill all his campaign promises.
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by walozanga(m): 5:59am On Jul 08, 2015
Misterdhee1:
Every1 has a right to his or her opinions. But, it's quite very disgusting when some of us take to selfish nd biased reasoning to crucify a man who has barely spent 2 months on the seat of affair.. Were we expecting miracles? So, why the foul nd unreasonable cries now on a problem our ex-president gave enough room to widen, just because he also thought these terrorists were political instruments rather than a radical group? If any1 has to be accused of 9ja's present situation then it will av 2 be GEJ nd his people who failed to curb a problem, that is more of psychological than political..Nigeria is a very large nation, so expectedly not all groups can share the same ideology, it is only left to our new govt to act as fast as they can to punish these national enemies nd protect our dear people .. Let's not call an axe, a spade, just because we wish to paint someone black because of his contrary religious belief.. . Our people are dying, Our best bet now is praying as much as we can to God to guide our leaders tru this period, nd not taking sides with a political bigot, who is trying to regain relevance, where he had lost.. GBN!

SO YOU STILL BLAME GEJ... YOU ARE AN IDIOT. WASNT THE NORTHERN CHIEFS AND EMIRS THE ONES THAT SAID A FIGHT AGAINST BOKOHARAM IS A FIGHT AGAINST THE NORTH. (because THEY THOUGHT ONLY CHRISTIANS WILL BE KILLED) WEN THE MOSQUES AND FELLOW MUSLIMS WERE NOW MORE THE TARGET YOU PEOPLE STARTED SHOUTING FOR GEJ TO PERFORM MIRACLE OVER NIGHT. NOW YOU OWN DULLARD IS IN THAT SEAT U STILL BLAME THE PAST ADMINISTRATION, YOU MUST BE A GOAT
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by lastpage: 6:00am On Jul 08, 2015
azimibraun:
Hate!!! Hate!!! Hate!!! I will strongly advice that all FFK represents is divisiveness and it's a recipe for State sponsored murder. I expect PDP and GEJ's people to lay low or give support for at least 2yrs and come out politicking thereafter. It would give them the opportunity to restrategise and be seen as objective. But this " from inauguration day witchcraft/witchunting" from them worries many Nigerians. They are clearly celebrating our pains. The pains the sowed for 16yrs.

They have vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable for Buhari.
That is why, within two days of being sworn-in, these children of HATE and ANGER have started complaining that he has not provided constant electricity, make dollar equal the naira, ended Boko Haram, make Petrol available and all sorts of issues that have been with us in the last six years of GEJ's reign of cluelessness.

Is it a surprise that most dolts in this game of stewpidity, voted for GEJ / PDP and are Ibos? (not 100% though)
But like a foolish person, they do not realise that it does not make sense to cut of your nose, ...just because you want to spite your face.

Can they change their ways?
Like the Armies of King Pharaoh in the Bible, some enemies cant change and they will do what they know how to do until the Lord himself perishes them, just like he did to the Armies of King Pharaoh in the Red Sea!

Lastpage!
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by DeMekus: 6:02am On Jul 08, 2015
FFK will always be FFK. I laughed at those who said he would change because Buhari won the presidential election
Re: Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK by walozanga(m): 6:03am On Jul 08, 2015
Flashh:
You are down to the bottom of iQ... Evil doer like you, hypocrite.

AM NOT SURPRISED.. A COW CAN'T JST DEVELOP A HUMAN BRAIN. YOU NEED A DOCTOR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Biography Of Prince Clement Agba, A Ministerial Nominee By Buhari (photos) / "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari / PDP Members In Plateau Clean Jos Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.