Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

I Said 'no Sex' And She Wants To Breakup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Said 'no Sex' And She Wants To Breakup (3147 Views)

I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Said 'no Sex' And She Wants To Breakup by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
My name is michael & this is one of the craziest things that has been happening in my relationship with carolyn lately.. we've been dating for almost a year now & i love her so much as well as she does the same too. it's not like i'm not romantic or am i too holy but the thing is that i don't really fancy the word 'sex' in a relationship as carolyn does. she ask too much for it and due to several turn downs she finally wants to breakup with me.. i even told her we can be going like twice every week but she no still gree..me i tire o..please friends, what's your opinion on this? and what do you think i should do to still maintain my relationship with carolyn..your advice please
Re: I Said 'no Sex' And She Wants To Breakup by donholy28(m): 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
u be guy and u said no sex?? ..she don label you gay

2 Likes

Re: I Said 'no Sex' And She Wants To Breakup by Jackeeh(m): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Unfortunately we are now living in the age where right is wrong. And wrong is right. No more morals. OP be a man that you are. stand your ground. raise your standards. In a world where "everyone is doing it", it's only those who go in the opposite direction that are expensive. If your girl isn't cool with your decision, let her walk. Luckily she will find another guy who will sleep with her as many times as she wants, while also secretly sleeping with other ladies too. That's the kind of man she deserves. In the nearest future, she will post on Linda ikeji blog how her husband has been sleeping with other women and has no respect for her anymore. Mtchwwwwww

9 Likes

Re: I Said 'no Sex' And She Wants To Breakup by dopeJemi: 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dump her angry

2 Likes

Re: I Said 'no Sex' And She Wants To Breakup by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
.............'.........'.....
Re: I Said 'no Sex' And She Wants To Breakup by jashar(f): 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
Leave the Delilah alone jare. Don't let her ruin your destiny.

You're a real man.

6 Likes

Re: I Said 'no Sex' And She Wants To Breakup by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
y'all are makin sense..i apprecia8..@Donholy biko use lens read my post well
Re: I Said 'no Sex' And She Wants To Breakup by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Knack! Knack!! Knack!!!

I said knack!!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: I Said 'no Sex' And She Wants To Breakup by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dump her

1 Like

Re: I Said 'no Sex' And She Wants To Breakup by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
Op better stand on ur words dear...ur type is rare cos to see a man who can stand on no sex on a relationshp dese days is very hard..keep it up.

4 Likes

Re: I Said 'no Sex' And She Wants To Breakup by Roughfyzay(m): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hmmmm..... OP, I.......

4 Likes

Re: I Said 'no Sex' And She Wants To Breakup by Roughfyzay(m): 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
bestdeals0:
Op better stand on ur words dear...ur type is rare cos to see a man who can stand on no sex on a relationshp dese days is very hard..keep it up.
Mouth action only, why not buy Orijin for him as he had broken a record?
Re: I Said 'no Sex' And She Wants To Breakup by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
so y'all mean i should dump her and accept da breakup? please don't forget that i still love her..so dearly cry
Re: I Said 'no Sex' And She Wants To Breakup by dopeJemi: 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
bigneorapz:
so y'all mean i should dump her and accept da breakup? please don't forget that i still love her..so dearly cry
if she loves you the same way she wouldn't wanna break up with you because of sex

Most girls are not worth the stress

1 Like

Re: I Said 'no Sex' And She Wants To Breakup by Godskidmidas(m): 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
bigneorapz:
You destiny or she.Which do you love more?
Re: I Said 'no Sex' And She Wants To Breakup by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
Roughfyzay:

Mouth action only, why not buy Orijin for him as he had broke a record?
dont know what to tell u..tnx anyways.
Re: I Said 'no Sex' And She Wants To Breakup by Slimzjoe(m): 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
Everybody has the Right to make There Choices in Relationships.

If she wants Sex and you don't want, Leave her alone and let her look for her Mr Right
Re: I Said 'no Sex' And She Wants To Breakup by Brytawon(m): 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
Story for the gods...

1 Like

Re: I Said 'no Sex' And She Wants To Breakup by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
donholy28:
u be guy and u said no sex?? ..she don label you gay
nigerian mentality!

1 Like

Re: I Said 'no Sex' And She Wants To Breakup by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
Brytawon:
Story for the gods...
at times i wonder if u knw wen to be serious and wen to joke,oya is story 4 d gods advice?
Re: I Said 'no Sex' And She Wants To Breakup by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
op the never gv u better advice?
Re: I Said 'no Sex' And She Wants To Breakup by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
Op,if u dnt want heartbreak in future, leave her alone becos she have a higher sex drive wich u cn"t satisfy,she may end up cheating on ur sori arse, so leave her alone and look 4 dat gal u cn satisfy,it beta to cry nw dan regret 4 eva.
Re: I Said 'no Sex' And She Wants To Breakup by Brytawon(m): 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
Jollyjoy:
at times i wonder if u knw wen to be serious and wen to joke,oya is story 4 d gods advice?

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z... Rearrange those letters to form sentences and you'll find my advise within. gringringrin
Re: I Said 'no Sex' And She Wants To Breakup by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
I should say mosta y'all here are really great..thanks much..i've just invited her to a pub this evenin and if she still insist on the breakup plan, den i will do as y'all av said.. cry

2 Likes

Re: I Said 'no Sex' And She Wants To Breakup by kuuljay(m): 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
op pls send her number to me she needs counselling cool cool cool
Re: I Said 'no Sex' And She Wants To Breakup by kamair237(m): 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Op you and I know Dat dere is something(secret) you are hidding... The earlier you come out clear the betta for you n your gurl...
Re: I Said 'no Sex' And She Wants To Breakup by Superman11(m): 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
kuuljay:
op pls send her number to me she needs counselling cool cool cool
okay 080GIVERHERBELENOW..
see your life shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Said 'no Sex' And She Wants To Breakup by Superman11(m): 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
Jackeeh:
Unfortunately we are now living in the age where right is wrong. And wrong is right. No more morals. OP be a man that you are. stand your ground. raise your standards. In a world where "everyone is doing it", it's only those who go in the opposite direction that are expensive. If your girl isn't cool with your decision, let her walk. Luckily she will find another guy who will sleep with her as many times as she wants, while also secretly sleeping with other ladies too. That's the kind of man she deserves. In the nearest future, she will post on Linda ikeji blog how her husband has been sleeping with other women and has no respect for her anymore. Mtchwwwwww

Everyone must not do it .
America has put in our films and everywhere so now we think if we don't do it we will die.. Lawd have MACY

1 Like

Re: I Said 'no Sex' And She Wants To Breakup by Superman11(m): 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
bestdeals0:

me sef i don't like doing it oo. Let us date naa
Re: I Said 'no Sex' And She Wants To Breakup by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
kamair237:
Op you and I know Dat dere is something(secret) you are hidding... The earlier you come out clear the betta for you n your gurl...

lol..see wahala o..
wetin u feel say i dey hide? grin
Re: I Said 'no Sex' And She Wants To Breakup by Roughfyzay(m): 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
bestdeals0:
dont know what to tell u..tnx anyways.
Ok, no waste time to the needful
Re: I Said 'no Sex' And She Wants To Breakup by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Superman11:

me sef i don't like doing it oo. Let us date naa
u re very funny dear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What She’s Thinking When You’re Down There / PICS: Adorable Photos Of Couplles That Proves Love Is Blind / Guys Versus Girls (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.