Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1242757 members, 1650198 topics. Date: Monday, 22 September 2014 at 11:13 AM

How To Know Whether A Guy Is Truly In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know Whether A Guy Is Truly In Love? (841 Views)

I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! / I Don't Know Whether My Bf Still Not Over His Ex Gf Or He Have Sum Other Issue! / How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply)

How To Know Whether A Guy Is Truly In Love? by wenurmine(f): 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2006
How Do I Know If A Guy Is Really In Love

Please. Nairalanders, how can you possibly tell if a guy really loves you. am so confused to the extent that when a guy tells me how much he loves me i get so scared, I can't trust men any longer because of past experieces. what can I do, how do i know if a guy is really serious about me?
Re: How To Know Whether A Guy Is Truly In Love? by whitelexi(m): 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2006
its impossible to tell when a man's in luv or not, u will only get confused and fall into the wrong hands again and again. The best way around it is to ignore the fact that they are interested in u, look into ur own heart, do u think u can actually make out something nice with such a person? Do u think it can work out in anyway, what are the attributes about him that u like, things of the heart only, if u look at the physical u will be decieved.
Bottomline is that it should come from ur perspective, not from the guy chasing u around cos at the end of the day, he'll brand u loose and even recommend u to his friends for quick results grin grin
Re: How To Know Whether A Guy Is Truly In Love? by wenurmine(f): 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2006
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]its impossible to tell when a man's in love or not,  u will only get confused and fall into the wrong hands again and again. The best way around it is to ignore the fact that they are interested in u, look into your own heart,  do u think u can actually make out something nice with such a person? Do u think it can work out in anyway,  what are the attributes about him that u like, things of the heart only, if u look at the physical u will be decieved.
Bottomline is that it should come from your perspective, not from the guy chasing u around because at the end of the day, he'll brand u loose and even recommend u to his friends for quick results 

thanks alot

(0) (Reply)

Guys What If Your Lady Got To Know You Lost Your Virginty To Her: / Best Pickup Lines That Get The Gals / I M A Cheat Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.