Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Guys Against Ladies.....All Romancelanders Needed On This (home truth) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Against Ladies.....All Romancelanders Needed On This (home truth) (1077 Views)

Reno Omokri's Tweet: Advice To Guys Against Easy Quick Laid Ladies. / Those Against Ladies/guys Sending Nudes Are Pure Hypocrites / My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Against Ladies.....All Romancelanders Needed On This (home truth) by misspicy(f): 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
Have anyone noticed the trend on Romanceland lately?
It looks like guys and ladies on NL are out to cut each other's throat with different form of abusive and insultive threads created everyday.
Out of 10 threads created on RL 8 is always about bashing of ladies or how to deal with the guys.
Even on comment section we are always at loggerheads with one another.
While I undertstand that some people are just on NL for the fun they derive from this comments and quoting other people's comment with insults,some people are actually influenced by what they see and read on social mediums such as this great forum.
Why not create threads that can edifice and educate one another instead of this bashings.
If we have a problem with one another why not sort it out other than throwing insultive words here and there.
This thread is opened to ideas on how we can all join hands together on this platform.
Lets keep it rolling
Re: Guys Against Ladies.....All Romancelanders Needed On This (home truth) by Kenndall: 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
misspicy:
It looks like guys and ladies on NL are out to cut each other's throat with different form of abusive and insultive threads created everyday.
Out of 10 threads created on RL 8 is always about bashing of ladies or how to deal with the guys.
While I undertstand that some people are just on NL for the fun they derive from this comments and quoting other people's comment with insults,some people are actually influenced by what they see and read on social mediums such as this great forum.
Why not create threads that can edifice and educate one another instead of this bashings.
If we have a problem with one another why not sort it out other than throwing insultive words here and there.
This thread is opened to ideas on how we can all join hands together on this platform.
Lets keep it rolling

Why don't you start by creating such threads?

1 Like

Re: Guys Against Ladies.....All Romancelanders Needed On This (home truth) by dopeJemi: 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
You just dey find trouble undecided
Re: Guys Against Ladies.....All Romancelanders Needed On This (home truth) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
Maybe because they are all immature kids.

True Adults are hard to find in this section.
Re: Guys Against Ladies.....All Romancelanders Needed On This (home truth) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
misspicy:
[s]Have anyone noticed the trend on Romanceland lately?
Lets keep it rolling [/s]
Crap! Crap! Crap! Megacrap!
Little girl, get yourself busy with something worthwhile.
Creating this useless thread is a waste of time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Against Ladies.....All Romancelanders Needed On This (home truth) by Godskidmidas(m): 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
Let the war continue.. lol

But seriously, the insults are rather unnecessary. Let's learn to talk without being verbally hostile

Nice thread you've created, I hope it doesn't get derailed
Re: Guys Against Ladies.....All Romancelanders Needed On This (home truth) by misspicy(f): 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
Kenndall:

Why don't you start by creating such threads?
This is the begining bro...why dnt you try following suit?
Re: Guys Against Ladies.....All Romancelanders Needed On This (home truth) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
TheYoungRebel:

Crap! Crap! Crap! Megacrap!
Little girl, get yourself busy with something worthwhile.
Creating this useless thread is a waste of time.

why? How?
Re: Guys Against Ladies.....All Romancelanders Needed On This (home truth) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Guys Against Ladies.....All Romancelanders Needed On This (home truth) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Guys Against Ladies.....All Romancelanders Needed On This (home truth) by Kenndall: 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
misspicy:

This is the begining bro...why dnt you try following suit?

Since you initiated the idea, you should be the one to proceed with the initiative.
Re: Guys Against Ladies.....All Romancelanders Needed On This (home truth) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
misspicy:
Lets keep it rolling

Then there is guys on the throats of other guys who diss chics
Some call them woman wrapper
Think they're just thirsty

1 Like

Re: Guys Against Ladies.....All Romancelanders Needed On This (home truth) by misspicy(f): 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
TheYoungRebel:
Crap! Crap! Crap! Megacrap! Little girl, get yourself busy with something worthwhile. Creating this useless thread is a waste of time.
Exactly wat I just typed abt. Dude do u af ancestral curse trailing you from ur village? Cant u embrace good things,must you have a negative outlook towarda life? Please change.
Re: Guys Against Ladies.....All Romancelanders Needed On This (home truth) by Tallesty1(m): 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
Deactivate
Re: Guys Against Ladies.....All Romancelanders Needed On This (home truth) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
Tallesty1:
Deactivate
shocked shocked

Baba, why such advice nah embarassed
Re: Guys Against Ladies.....All Romancelanders Needed On This (home truth) by dopeJemi: 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
misspicy:

Exactly wat I just typed abt.
Dude do u af ancestral curse trailing you from ur village?
Cant u embrace good things,must you have a negative outlook towarda life?
Please change.

For social media? Why do you guys take things on here serious and personal? I don't understand
Re: Guys Against Ladies.....All Romancelanders Needed On This (home truth) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
misspicy:

Exactly wat I just typed abt.
Dude do u af ancestral curse trailing you from ur village?
Cant u embrace good things,must you have a negative outlook towarda life?
Please change.
These are the only words your maggot infested mouth could spew.
Look here tranny, your post was senseless, I called you out on it, but instead of showing gratitude to me, you exhibited the behaviour of a hallucinating whoré cùnt. I also think you're bird brained and miserable... A kiddo that needs thorough spanking.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Against Ladies.....All Romancelanders Needed On This (home truth) by Damfostopper(m): 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
If to say dem d charge/pay high money for opening of new topics....dis shits wont happen nor exist
Re: Guys Against Ladies.....All Romancelanders Needed On This (home truth) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
TheYoungRebel:

[s]These are the only words your maggot infested mouth could spew.[/s]
Look here tranny, your post was senseless, I called you out on it, but instead of showing gratitude to me, you exhibited the behaviour of a hallucinating whoré cùnt. I also think you're bird brained and miserable... A kiddo that needs thorough spanking.
She typed it bro, it's not an oral statement cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Against Ladies.....All Romancelanders Needed On This (home truth) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
Orijin101:

She typed it bro, it's not an oral statement .
Stay away, nairaland's renowned chief buttlicker.
By the way, you should have placed a full stop (.) at the end of your cheap attention seeking sentence, dyslexic nincompoop!

1 Like

Re: Guys Against Ladies.....All Romancelanders Needed On This (home truth) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
TheYoungRebel:

Stay away, nairaland's renowned chief buttlicker.
By the way, you should have placed a full stop (.) at the end of your cheap attention seeking sentence, dyslexic nincompoop!
you are getting there bro. . . Try harder wink
Re: Guys Against Ladies.....All Romancelanders Needed On This (home truth) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
Orijin101:

you are getting there bro. . . Try harder wink
You were a chicken that got fvcked in the arse, hence your effeminate & paralytic tendecies.
Re: Guys Against Ladies.....All Romancelanders Needed On This (home truth) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 09, 2015
TheYoungRebel:

You were a chicken that got fvcked in the arse, hence your effeminate & paralytic tendecies.
Bravo!!!! You are improving boy cheesy
Another one . . .
Re: Guys Against Ladies.....All Romancelanders Needed On This (home truth) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
Orijin101:

Bravo!!!! You are improving boy cheesy
Another one . . .

Retärded epileptic asscock! Atleast make a rebuttal devoid of errors to save your pathetic depreciating life.
*Yawns*
Boring asswipe.
Re: Guys Against Ladies.....All Romancelanders Needed On This (home truth) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
TheYoungRebel:

Retärded epileptic asscock! Atleast make a rebuttal devoid of errors to save your pathetic depreciating life.
*Yawns*
Boring asswipe.
Don't get bored yet, you can still do it boy. . . I can see your stupidity is growing bigger. . . cheesy

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Is 35years Old, Still A Virgin / Medical Reasons Behind Your Wife's Bad Characters /attitudes(mysteries) / Fear Of Yolo(you Only Live Once)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.