Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,070 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

What Is The Difference - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Difference (2626 Views)

Telephone Conversation Between Men And Women. (the Difference Is Clear) / The Difference Between The Pullout Method And Condoms Might Surprise You / What Is The Difference Between Someone High On Weed, A Drunkard And A Mad Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Difference by Andropod(m): 12:26am On Jul 10, 2015
Gurgle:

you're very welcome dear. good luck with your admission and I hope you find the girl youre looking for
amen ma and thank you.
Re: What Is The Difference by ronald4lif(m): 12:36am On Jul 10, 2015
Andropod:
i love ur expantiation sir but since all of you are saying dating is uncertain and a bit unserious,what time and age do u think would favour dating

Your question is a bit sketchy but I take it that you mean for how long should people date before metamorphosing to courtship, right?.

Well, there's actually no time frame and no one can give a definitive answer to that. Apart from the finance, a man should have the emotional and mental stability to take a relationship to the courtship stage. For a student or someone who's dependent on their parents or sponsor it normally takes longer to progress to courtship than for an independent man. So it's relative more like.

You may want to rephrase your question if I misconstrued it.
Re: What Is The Difference by Gurgle(f): 12:38am On Jul 10, 2015
Andropod:
i love ur expantiation sir but since all of you are saying dating is uncertain and a bit unserious,what time and age do u think would favour dating

from teenage years people should keep friends of the opposite gender but not date. to learn how to interact with them without disgracing yourself lol

then from university people can start to date

women should start dating like 21+

by that age you are less likely to cave to peer pressure or make stvpid decisions

men take longer. if they want to remain "pure" then start dating closer to the time they want to marry to avoid temptation
Re: What Is The Difference by Andropod(m): 12:43am On Jul 10, 2015
Gurgle:

from teenage years people should keep friends of the opposite gender but not date. to learn how to interact with them without disgracing yourself lol

then from university people can start to date

women should start dating like 21+

by that age you are less likely to cave to peer pressure or make stvpid decisions

men take longer. if they want to remain "pure" then start dating closer to the time they want to marry to avoid temptation

great....but people dnt start 4rm teenage yearx,stil a teenager though just that i dont like the way some teens date.
Re: What Is The Difference by Andropod(m): 12:44am On Jul 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

Your question is a bit sketchy but I take it that you mean for how long should people date before metamorphosing to courtship, right?.

Well, there's actually no time frame and no one can give a definitive answer to that. Apart from the finance, a man should have the emotional and mental stability to take a relationship to the courtship stage. For a student or someone who's dependent on their parents or sponsor it normally takes longer to progress to courtship than for an independent man. So it's relative more like.

You may want to rephrase your question if I misconstrued it.
u didnt sir and i am happy with your reply.thanks a lot..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference by Gurgle(f): 12:46am On Jul 10, 2015
Andropod:
great....but people dnt start 4rm teenage yearx,stil a teenager though just that i dont like the way some teens date.

Dating in teenage years is a very bad idea in my opinion. it doesn't lead to anything

even if you like the person I think you can still maintain the connection when you are older when you are more financially and emotionally stable

most people I know who did it entered one trouble or the other

its a waste of time joor, people should just face their books and wait for better things to come along
Re: What Is The Difference by Andropod(m): 12:46am On Jul 10, 2015
alright i think am settled with my que bt i stil have another,ntn actually planning to have sex bt wana have a mental knowledge of how sex is being involved in a relationship??
Re: What Is The Difference by Andropod(m): 12:49am On Jul 10, 2015
Gurgle:

Dating in teenage years is a very bad idea in my opinion. it doesn't lead to anything

even if you like the person I think you can still maintain the connection when you are older when you are more financially and emotionally stable

most people I know who did it entered one trouble or the other

its a waste of time joor, people should just face their books and wait for better things to come along
you nailed it madam.....that was why i was confused abt dating and courtship.....
Re: What Is The Difference by Gurgle(f): 12:51am On Jul 10, 2015
Andropod:
you nailed it madam.....that was why i was confused abt dating and courtship.....

yeah its not an easy topic but with time you will be more comfortable with the ideas

just keep asking questions of yourself and others so that you will continue to learn, grow and be useful to yourself and your intended
Re: What Is The Difference by Andropod(m): 12:55am On Jul 10, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah its not an easy topic but with time you will be more comfortable with the ideas

just keep asking questions of yourself and others so that you will continue to learn, grow and be useful to yourself and your intended
Re: What Is The Difference by Andropod(m): 12:55am On Jul 10, 2015
Gurgle:

thanks a lot ma
Re: What Is The Difference by Gurgle(f): 1:02am On Jul 10, 2015
Andropod:
thanks a lot ma

uwc
Re: What Is The Difference by Olumyco(m): 9:30am On Jul 10, 2015
Andropod:
i love ur response,thanks bro but judging 4rm ur post,does that mean one shudlnt be serious when dating since it is meant 4 sampling??

The question is when u r pursuing what u r not sure of or what u doubt, will u b serious with it? Infact in dating unseriousness is not a major issue but pretense. Dating is a type of relationship in which both parties are never original. And dat it is always full of self centeredness. Dating is rooted in lust. You r always looking for physical pleasure to b ur basis.
Marriages dat r product of dating don't last because dey r based on lust and pretense. The end of the road of dating is - I love u and will marry u based on dis condition. It means in d marriage if d condition is not meant there will b problem and divorce might b knocking on d door. Americans date and dat is why many of their marriages lead to divorce.
My brother d best relationship is friendship. And once u av sought God for His perfect will, He will lead u to whoever is ur wife. It will always b someone in which u av sometin in common with. In friendship pple r original and tend to help one another. There is no self centeredness in it. Then get dis right, it is only God dat can help u get ur real wife. Ur trial & error method is never efficient and will always leads to getting d wrong person. U get d right person only by luck and d chances r slim.
It is good ur marriage is based on unconditional love. It makes marriage work and makes u happy. Even when trouble comes d two of u will stand unshakeable.

To me I do not advice u go into dating, it is not a good prerequisite for marriage. Friendship is enough for u. It makes u av d right perspective about love and care. It ease u of unnecessary distraction and temptation. And help u locate right lady in life.
Beware! dating is a game of lust and pretense.
Re: What Is The Difference by ivyT(f): 11:19am On Jul 10, 2015
Teempakguy:
grin It is a riddle for the wise to decode shocked
U dey form badoo abi'
Re: What Is The Difference by Andropod(m): 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
Olumyco:

The question is when u r pursuing what u r not sure of or what u doubt, will u b serious with it? Infact in dating unseriousness is not a major issue but pretense. Dating is a type of relationship in which both parties are never original. And dat it is always full of self centeredness. Dating is rooted in lust. You r always looking for physical pleasure to b ur basis.
Marriages dat r product of dating don't last because dey r based on lust and pretense. The end of the road of dating is - I love u and will marry u based on dis condition. It means in d marriage if d condition is not meant there will b problem and divorce might b knocking on d door. Americans date and dat is why many of their marriages lead to divorce.
My brother d best relationship is friendship. And once u av sought God for His perfect will, He will lead u to whoever is ur wife. It will always b someone in which u av sometin in common with. In friendship pple r original and tend to help one another. There is no self centeredness in it. Then get dis right, it is only God dat can help u get ur real wife. Ur trial & error method is never efficient and will always leads to getting d wrong person. U get d right person only by luck and d chances r slim.
It is good ur marriage is based on unconditional love. It makes marriage work and makes u happy. Even when trouble comes d two of u will stand unshakeable.

To me I do not advice u go into dating, it is not a good prerequisite for marriage. Friendship is enough for u. It makes u av d right perspective about love and care. It ease u of unnecessary distraction and temptation. And help u locate right lady in life.
Beware! dating is a game of lust and pretense.
hmmmmm.thank u sir
Re: What Is The Difference by tuffgongjo(m): 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
Date is when you ask a girl or boy out to dinner,cinema$sort like that,while courtship is the period a couple develop a Romantic relationship before getting Married.
Re: What Is The Difference by Andropod(m): 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
tuffgongjo:
Date is when you ask a girl or boy out to dinner,cinema$sort like that,while courtship is the period a couple develop a Romantic relationship before getting Married.
i undastand u bt what is the difference taking a cue from today dating game??
Re: What Is The Difference by tuffgongjo(m): 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
Andropod:
i undastand u bt what is the difference taking a cue from today dating game??
Dating Na fvckery o,Courtship na Holy holy package.
Re: What Is The Difference by Andropod(m): 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
tuffgongjo:
Dating Na fvckery o,Courtship na Holy holy package.
oh really?? Explain better please...
Re: What Is The Difference by tuffgongjo(m): 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
Andropod:
oh really?? Explain better please...
I don't see anything to explain again jare.
Re: What Is The Difference by Andropod(m): 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
tuffgongjo:
I don't see anything to explain again jare.
okay.thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day:- Which Of The man Is Holding A Hoe? / Nominate Atleast 3 Romanceland Queens / Have Tried Prayers Its Not Working! A Cry For Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.