Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. (51235 Views)

N255m Armoured Cars: Court Refuses To Stop Oduah’s Arrest / 6 Armoured Cars Arrive Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Ex-Heads Of State Got Armoured Cars From Dasuki - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by EmekaBlue(m): 7:29am On Jul 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin who una dey fool with this nonsense..mayb yoruba pple...Plz gerrout of here with this cheapiro propagando
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by MabraO: 7:30am On Jul 10, 2015
Nd on foool was saying how can buhari be using a SL 550 wen his predecessor was using a SL 500 nd even tagged it wastage only to hear now that Jonah daft got him d car

Barcanista pls na God I take beg u wise up

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by misreal(m): 7:30am On Jul 10, 2015
Over 200 people died in the last three weeks,and you are here talking cars.bihari should take the armored cars,drive them into sambisa and annihilate bokoharam..
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by Ashmark(m): 7:31am On Jul 10, 2015
Why would he even think of accept 400million naira Armoured Car at this period when he has not appointed Ministers....Even GEJ would not think of doing such.

Am an APC but I don't fall for something......
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by anwe: 7:32am On Jul 10, 2015
Before nko
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by Johnnoo(m): 7:33am On Jul 10, 2015
I trust Nigerians, they will tongue-lash him if he tries that. BTW some people are insensitive about the plight of this country. In this midst of the contemporary economic chaos some quarters are still coming up with this kind of ridiculous idea

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by bigiyaro(m): 7:33am On Jul 10, 2015
avaition minister under a clueless GEJ bot 2 cars for 774 million. Buhari turned down 6 cars worth 400 million. Change is here.
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by fineyemi(m): 7:33am On Jul 10, 2015
EmekaBlue:
grin grin grin grin who una dey fool with this nonsense..mayb yoruba pple...Plz gerrout of here with this cheapiro propagando
Mumu!!! grin
EmekaBlue:
Mumu!!!
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by hustla(m): 7:33am On Jul 10, 2015
merry02:
na today?this is a cheap propaganda for a cheap recognition!presidency says yes today nd says No tomorrow!Nigerian need good news nt pictures,not someone going to mosque to pray et al...we need a reasonable development pls!

Cheap Recognition from you?
Dude I dont even recognise you as a sane person or acknowledge your existence not to even talk of a whole President
The earlier you stop beefing the better for you and your life. Better no give yourself HBP ontop say u dey hate
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by kuroben4real: 7:34am On Jul 10, 2015
Jorussia:
nice move by pmb,if we can manage our scarce resources prudently, the country will be a better place for all.
live it eh, he dnt need the cars but he will pocket the money
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by alabiyemmy(m): 7:34am On Jul 10, 2015
Abeg make we hear word. Na d money you need.
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by fineyemi(m): 7:34am On Jul 10, 2015
misreal:
Over 200 people died in the last three weeks,and you are here talking cars.bihari should take the armored cars,drive them into sambisa and annihilate bokoharam..
Nice 1
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 10, 2015
why dont we pray for our countries instead of using our mouths to spoil it.wat u pple dnt knw is dat there is power in anytin u say or put down.american pple always say God bless america.why dnt we try to emulate them.?.a good nations starts from its citizen nt d president.one man cnt make a country.its wit d support of citizens.if we continue to talk bad about our president he would feel bad nd it wnt encourage h to do wat he wants.you tink that its very easy to bcom a president.you wont have tym to rest for an hour sef.
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by ken2spaceman(m): 7:35am On Jul 10, 2015
The people buying the car just wants to dea own share form the purchase..........PAJE.......Thief agents. Dem..........
My able president plz don't listing to dem dey are planning to corrupt you.
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 10, 2015
Buhari had armored jeeps before he became president.
The mall@m is as corrupt as the rest of them.
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by liveexoticfish: 7:36am On Jul 10, 2015
a today?this is a cheap propaganda for a cheap recognition!presidency says yes today nd says No tomorrow!Nigerian need good news nt pictures,not someone going to mosque to pray et al...we need a reasonable development pls!
Hum Nigerians !!!!!!! GOD SWT created some. Wth water of hurry hurry haba ? haba? Kilode make una fear GOD SWT oooo let me ask u what have u develop from your back yard ? Becos charity beging @ home what have u develop in your self ? Your pocket? Your work ? Your family ? Your boss ? Your friend ? If u are a developer of one of this namely U will not asking for speedly development than this in Nigeria
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by vickylala239: 7:36am On Jul 10, 2015
merry02:
Cheap propaganda!

Vry cheap my broda.

We wnt Boko down Not this shitt
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by engrjacuzzi: 7:36am On Jul 10, 2015
tucky200:
mumu undecided

@tucky: I don't blame you for your stupidity. how can you have sense when you are more like a turkey.
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by Lexusgs430: 7:37am On Jul 10, 2015
Why every new president needs a new vehicle, if the one he inherited is still in serviceable order, surpasses common sense.
NB: Not unless the plan is/was that, they share the old vehicles amongst themselves!!!!
Such leakages in Government expenditures, must be blocked!!!
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by pasol4real(m): 7:37am On Jul 10, 2015
[quote author=PassingShot post=35688309]The wailing wailers will still wail at this good decision by the president.

If he accepted the proposal, they would have wailed. And now that he rejects it, they will still wail. Obviously, wailing is their lifestyle.[/quot
Must u be stewpid ?
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by maxmccoy(m): 7:37am On Jul 10, 2015
Make e dey 4m there
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:37am On Jul 10, 2015
merry02:
Cheap propaganda!
If it's cheap, while don't you go.and buy.ur own propaganda? MUMU
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by fineyemi(m): 7:38am On Jul 10, 2015
kuroben4real:

live it eh, he dnt need the cars but he will pocket the money
Another mumu!!!!
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 10, 2015
The way many Nigerians (especially the youths) thinks makes me wonder how Nigeria can survive in the near future. PMB refusal to accept new wipes doesn't make him a saint but trying to do what is right as a leader. When will you people realise GEJ and his PDP party stripped this country naked and left it in a very bad state, look at the economic state of the country, the corruption level, the ethnic battle going on internally and secretly, Boko Haram grew wide into a fully blooded terrorist organization under his admin cause he was playing politics with people's life, empty accounts in almost all the states, in the history of Nigeria there was never a time paying government workers salaries an issue in all 36 States yet we hear billions fly up and down like flying bullets into people's bank accounts both home and abroad, the judiciary and legislative system worsen under GEJ admin, not a single office holder or politician was brought to justice under GEJ admin for abuse of power and embezzlement, Petroleum and Tax fund being wasted daily and someone will open his/her mouth and say GEJ is my role model. He was a mistake Nigeria as a nation made and another mistake like that will send us to same level as Afghanistan.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by morereb10: 7:39am On Jul 10, 2015
PMB listen carefully, we no better now ok, no dey carry all this cheap propaganda they throw on our faces. we know better.

Do your work. the days of pampering you is over. I think is time you get serious and if you don't have plan for this country, you better say the truth and shame the devil.

I knew the goal was to unseat GEJ and nothing else. just come clean so we can help you. I no.dey laugh ooooo, or make I laugh small LMAO
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by onatisi(m): 7:39am On Jul 10, 2015
Abeg,pls does anyone have the twitter handle of senator ben bruce ?I remember he said he will donate all his wardrobe allowance and other ones to osun workers and the poor,but since the money enter his account he has kept quiet? Abi he too wan scam us !
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by Ashehu001(m): 7:40am On Jul 10, 2015
Keep the good work baba! Haters will nvr be satisfied.
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by shotgun22(m): 7:40am On Jul 10, 2015
Martins301:
Nigeria will be great again under Buhari. I believe so. If you don't then go and die.

I agree buh the problem is, what would happen after Buhari is gone? I just pray and hope there'll be a better successor.
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by Demdem(m): 7:41am On Jul 10, 2015
Yet some fools will claim they are yet to see CHANGE !!!!
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by Princehojay(m): 7:42am On Jul 10, 2015
You just have a big head, but am sure there is no brain in it, even little common sense, you don't have it, bcause if you really have brain, you should have know that the writer does not mention anybody that goes to mosque to pray in the above news.............. Even if PMB now go to mosque to pray, is their any crime in it ? ? ? Barbarian..............
Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by olayinkaj2(m): 7:44am On Jul 10, 2015
PassingShot:
The wailing wailers will still wail at this good decision by the president.

If he accepted the proposal, they would have wailed. And now that he rejects it, they will still wail. Obviously, wailing is their lifestyle.
. Abi o, that is their lifestyle and they will never change.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects #400m Armoured Cars. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:44am On Jul 10, 2015
God bless the President.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Sylvanus Nsofor, Ambassadorial Nominee Too Old" U.S Tells Buhari / Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari’s Appraisal Of Jonathan / Bola Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport This Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.