Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood (66794 Views)

Some Evergreen Nollywood Actors/Actresses We Can Never Forget. / Why Hausa Actors & Actresses Don’t Kiss In Movies - Jita / Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by kitaun(m): 12:09am On Dec 26, 2006
ass vs face??
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

who's that?

This is him.

Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by balash(m): 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2006
THIEF MY HEART HMMMMM UR ASS IS CUTER THAN SOMEONE"S FACE THAT MEANS URS WILL HAVE LITTLE PIMPLES OR ECZEMA ON IT AND WHEN U ARE OLD IT WILL BE WRINKLED OHHH SO BAD FOR U GURL
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by jaybaby(f): 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2006
Lol i was abt sayin dat grin grin grin grin

Yes my ass is so fine & smooth dat i wish it was my face! urs is so ugly --Too bad kiddie
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2006
never seen him before mechlin. What movies has he been in?

Kinda sad that you had to call your love-vendor to talk for you jailbaby. It's not by force. Even if you were to kneel in front of Jim himself for oral service, I bet he'd still turn you down. Get over it already. My God. I've heard of fans but this is just beyond embarrassing.

cry <------- crying for you.
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by jaybaby(f): 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2006
lol y must u cry 4 me? huh---Jim is a very sweet boi---dnt no y u jus hatin 4 nuttin.

& 4 d name callin --hmmm what will i do with u? hmmmmm ''THINKIN''-- naaa nattin .Balash is comin for you.

Y r u diz daft & Blind? lol u no men 4 what they r---Even 4 an ugly girl like u--he would still slp with u not 2 talk of  moi--SLIM SHADDY & i 4got 2 tell u,, Whispering  he likes ‘em slim & potable grin grin  & this will will b d end of discussion.

CASE CLOSED   grin grin grin

Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2006
Maybe if you actually spoke/wrote in English instead of nonsensical jargon, I'd give a shit.

You bore me. Ciao  kiss
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by jaybaby(f): 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2006
Wrds of a loser grin grin grin grin

ThiefOfHearts:

Maybe if you actually spoke/wrote in English instead of[b] nonsenical [/b] jargon, I'd give a shit.

You bore me. Ciao kiss

Hmmm Engrish speaker
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by kitaun(m): 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2006
Thief, forget this silly girl called jaybaby, her uncle love-vendor balash is really bringing out the pathetic bitch in her!! Why worry about someone that cant adequately express herself well enuff?? She actually has a list of people she craves attention from!!
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:59pm On Dec 26, 2006
Radiant and I have already started a "we need men to give jailbaby attention" fund.

You could always donate, kitaun smiley

SHARING IS CARING
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by kitaun(m): 12:14am On Dec 27, 2006
Me + gaybaby or jailbaby?? Hell to the No!! Let some other dudes do the donation, lol
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by jaybaby(f): 3:03am On Dec 27, 2006
TIH---Hahahah r u sad cuz of wat i said? huh?

Srry Jay gat it goin ---JAY Makes head TURN DANG---slim fit grin grin TIf i dnt even no wat u look like! hahahah

Kitten Abegi Fly ur case is closed on my side dnt i repeat dnt get me srted grin grin grin grin

Ohhh let me post my not 2 Pretty pix hehehe

So jus cry u shld b as pretty as MOI hehehe

Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:28am On Dec 27, 2006
Trisomy 21. cheesy
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by kitaun(m): 3:47am On Dec 27, 2006
Lol, i wonder when gaybaby would begin 2 make some sense wiv her posts?!
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by jaybaby(f): 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2006
Phweee TiH y r u scared of JAY? When she comes u go lame--- Gone u come out of ya closet-hehehe

Yea pple smtimes people tell me i'm 21 can u imagine after 3 kids i'm still like diz shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I dnt no how u look but smtin tells me--u wld b a BIG FAT FOOL--hehehe! pple like u after a child u grow so fat like an idiot. I dnt do gurls but u & raddymumu r makin me change.

I'm done with BOTH of U --Peace out wink

CASE CLOSED

Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Uche2nna(m): 3:10am On Dec 28, 2006
@ TOH who is afflicted with the Down syndrome here undecided
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:57am On Dec 28, 2006
Lmao I can't believe she thought the 21 was supposed to be about age. ROFL. Who knew Naija education went down since the last time I was there.  lol. disgraceful  grin
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:57am On Dec 28, 2006
Was I talking to you Uche?
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by kitaun(m): 4:17am On Dec 28, 2006
TOF, abeg leave gaybaby and her privates licking uncle_pimp balash(sounds lyk rubbish innit?) cos they both need to go get properly educated b4 they can yap where we @, lol
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Eurphoria(f): 4:31am On Dec 28, 2006
lmao
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:48am On Dec 28, 2006
Eurphoria! cheesy
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Eurphoria(f): 4:51am On Dec 28, 2006
T.O.H   shocked lol

Didi you get fat at christmas? hope u did, tongue
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by kitaun(m): 4:51am On Dec 28, 2006
Eurphoria, how u dey?? Long time! Na Xmas cooking et al make u tay lyk dat b4 u show?
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:53am On Dec 28, 2006
what is with you and this Christmas fatness! tongue
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Eurphoria(f): 4:53am On Dec 28, 2006
hey Kitty ktty

i went away got back today  missed yah  kiss
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Eurphoria(f): 4:54am On Dec 28, 2006
TOH pls tell me u did, cos i bloody did, 4 bleeding pounds , imagine. I asked you lot to eat for me, looks like i ate for Britain
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by kitaun(m): 5:01am On Dec 28, 2006
Eurphoria, nice 2 have u back, watch out 4 dem haters o!! Lol
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by Eurphoria(f): 5:05am On Dec 28, 2006
wink i aint skinny no more, i got fattened up i can take on the world lol glad to see you too
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ZuluNation(m): 5:07am On Dec 28, 2006
That's right watch out for me Eurphoria. You sure don't want me squeezing them sweet juicy mangos
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ZuluNation(m): 5:08am On Dec 28, 2006
shocked shocked shocked :oOmg!! did you say you fattened up shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by kitaun(m): 5:08am On Dec 28, 2006
Zuluuuuu!!
Re: The Ugliest Actors/actresses In Nollywood by ZuluNation(m): 5:08am On Dec 28, 2006
what

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ugochi Ihezue: Pictures Of Winner Of MBGN 2017 / Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) / Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage?