Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,058 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... (61238 Views)

Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them / ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says / Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by BizBayo: 6:03am On Jul 11, 2015
se na like this we go dey dey?
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 11, 2015
The evil we face must be faced with courage and full resolution.

We must never give in,never give up.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by curiouses: 6:03am On Jul 11, 2015
likila:
Buhari has disgrace Nigeria Army.

It happened during dumbo's presidency, Musilly.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:04am On Jul 11, 2015
See what i'm waking up to read this early morn. May the lord of vengeance take control. Having second thoughts about joining the Army. I should shift my attention to Navy seals undecided
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by cold(m): 6:04am On Jul 11, 2015
Buhari still hasn't got to grips with the enormity of the situation he is dealing with

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by InvertedHammer: 6:05am On Jul 11, 2015
/
Play play....Boko Haram dey grow wings.

Small small...dem dey distribute them reach SE and SS.

When this alarm go blow, na all man to im own.

No where is safe for naija.

North: Boko Haram dey
West: Armed robbery
East: Kidnapping
South: Armed robbery, militancy.

Where you wan run go?

\

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by Emu4life(m): 6:05am On Jul 11, 2015
doz animals have no religion. Though LUKE 19:27( bring my enemies and slay dem b4 me) i guess dey ar practicing dat and also Mark ( do not suppose dat i brought peace but sword) I no call any 1 ooooo......FP tings
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by tdayof(m): 6:06am On Jul 11, 2015
OreMI22:

[size=14pt]Exactly!!!

Let the dulllard keep believing in the old military tactics of banza charge to show valor.
What Nigerian military need is what Jonathan did. Provide an attack helicopter force that goes in ahead of the army to destroy all the Boko Haram heavy weapons and vehicles.Then the soldiers can charge and over run the dazed Boko haram force.

The dulllard keeps thinking the attack helicopter crew flown by experienced SA ex-pilots is useless against Boko Haram, so he disbanded it. The reversals of fortune has been acute and immediate since he disbanded the South African pilots helicopter crew, proving the helicopter crew was a vital component of victories against Boko haram. Buhari will know this when Boko Haram push our troops into Abuja.

Anyway, it is obvious Buhari wants Boko Haram to defeat our army to make his case for an amnesty program easy. So let them keeps wasting innocent soldiers life playing amnesty politics for Boko Haram
[/size]
so they are not using air backup now?

The only thing is our airforce is not effective against terrorism.... Where are the J-17 fighters purchased from Pakistan?

Fashion purpose?
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by PHfinest(m): 6:08am On Jul 11, 2015
Next
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by raayah(f): 6:08am On Jul 11, 2015
/

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 11, 2015
Desperation...eya unah days are numbered
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by HungerBAD: 6:08am On Jul 11, 2015
Blackchampion:
[s][/s] TRASH

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:10am On Jul 11, 2015
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

Shut up and behave like a normal human being! The atrocities these people committed under Jonathan are uncountable yet you're opening your mouth to spew gibberish!
shut up, your president called them "brothers" i know they are your "brothers" too. Congrat

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by dammytosh: 6:11am On Jul 11, 2015
TANOIDS always looking for cheap goals.

If Boko Haram had been defeated by now, they will say BUhari was their patron.

Now that they are not yet defeated they are asking "What have Buhari done ?" grin grin

Whatever happens, there is opportunity to write endless paragraphs.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by XRAY21(m): 6:14am On Jul 11, 2015
The daura fura drinking dull*rd said he his wining the war. Now we know which side the ia on

Buhari is a terrorist ---EL'rufai

This man knew what he was saying

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by BizBayo: 6:14am On Jul 11, 2015
Emu4life:
doz animals have no religion. Though LUKE 19:27( bring my enemies and slay dem b4 me) i guess dey ar practicing dat and also Mark ( do not suppose dat i brought peace but sword) I no call any 1 ooooo......FP tings

u be christian or muslim?

Make I enlighten you. The book of Luke that you just quoted, do you know it was Jesus talking there? And he wasn't saying that to the men around him, but to God. He is calling upon God to fight for him, not humans to fight for him. So get that into your oblongata. Which chapter and verse were you quoting from the gospel of Mark?
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by Belvine33(f): 6:15am On Jul 11, 2015
Pascal181:
Imagine how peaceful d world would av been without dat blood thirsty religion.
Islam has nothing to do with this.
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by litetias(m): 6:15am On Jul 11, 2015
OreMI22:

[size=14pt]Exactly!!!

Let the dulllard keep believing in the old military tactics of banza charge to show valor.
What Nigerian military need is what Jonathan did. Provide an attack helicopter force that goes in ahead of the army to destroy all the Boko Haram heavy weapons and vehicles.Then the soldiers can charge and over run the dazed Boko haram force.

The dulllard keeps thinking the attack helicopter crew flown by experienced SA ex-pilots is useless against Boko Haram, so he disbanded it. The reversals of fortune has been acute and immediate since he disbanded the South African pilots helicopter crew, proving the helicopter crew was a vital component of victories against Boko haram. Buhari will know this when Boko Haram push our troops into Abuja.

Anyway, it is obvious Buhari wants Boko Haram to defeat our army to make his case for an amnesty program easy. So let them keeps wasting innocent soldiers life playing amnesty politics for Boko Haram
[/size]

Shut up already. How many wars have you been in? You sit in your hole and start pretending to be a war tactician. What do you know about anything? Mungo park.Illiteracy is your bane.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by Slimmos(m): 6:17am On Jul 11, 2015
May any Boko haram members, their sponsors, their apologist, thier sympathizers, never see peace in Jesus maughty name

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 11, 2015
It's all downhill from here...enjoy yaself

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by toprealman: 6:20am On Jul 11, 2015
HungerBAD:
First, this Video is an old Video even it was published yesterday.

This actually happened when Goodluck Jonathan was the President, so people should stop calling Buhari's name. That said, Buhari is winning the war on Boko Haram, and soon those heartless criminals will be brought to Justice.

IT IS EITHER YOU WERE PART OF THE EXECUTION OR YOU BREATHE THROUGH YOUR MANHOLE.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by ethicalUser(m): 6:20am On Jul 11, 2015
If we expect Buhari to stage a war against Bokoharam then we are still living in a fools paradise. The whole situation is tilting towards negotiations with bokoharam by then he Wud have ended amnesty in the Niger Delta.
Those SA expert pilots did the magic for us in 6weeks and am surprised Buhari discontinued their service.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by Movic7070(m): 6:20am On Jul 11, 2015
amaben2020:
I hope it's Buhari 's head
bad bele we no u
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by Slimmos(m): 6:20am On Jul 11, 2015
Emu4life:
are u a cow, dog or duara chicken, or u are trying to b one?
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by MuyiRano(m): 6:23am On Jul 11, 2015
How I wish I am God.......

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by philips70(m): 6:23am On Jul 11, 2015
amaben2020:
I hope it's Buhari 's head

Check well, that's your FATHER! Condoms must have been too expensive for your indigent parents to save the nation your misery.
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by kilokeys(m): 6:24am On Jul 11, 2015
Thats somebody's brother, somebody's son.
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by anonimi: 6:24am On Jul 11, 2015
In the fullness of time our Brainless Bubu will deal with them, is that not what we are told

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2608988_obams_jpga864abdd8ccbf76b03513eef4858bbe0

Does anyone else believe we have been SCAMMED by the winchious coven dwellers of APC?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2571027_buharipoker_jpeg226b8276c6a021ac1a07f80d2f9b8246

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by Aystarz: 6:24am On Jul 11, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
Play play....Boko Haram dey grow wings.

Small small...dem dey distribute them reach SE and SS.

When this alarm go blow, na all man to im own.

No where is safe for naija.

North: Boko Haram dey
West: Armed robbery
East: Kidnapping
South: Armed robbery, militancy.

Where you wan run go?

\

Why render yourself a hopeless, petty alarmist who's got nothing going for him than to spew trash on the daily?
Must you always find it difficult to ACT your age on an open forum such as this?
If we had a million of your likes in this country, I bet we'll be done for by now. Mtchew... Mumugerian!
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by jauntty: 6:25am On Jul 11, 2015
These BH are sick bastards
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by 1bunne4lif(m): 6:25am On Jul 11, 2015
HungerBAD:
First, this Video is an old Video even it was published yesterday.

This actually happened when Goodluck Jonathan was the President, so people should stop calling Buhari's name. That said, Buhari is winning the war on Boko Haram, and soon those heartless criminals will be brought to Justice.

In as much as i want these killings to stop, i've not seen any bold step buhari has taken in order to end there killings so i get irritated any time i hear that 'BUHARI IS WINNING THE WAR' winning indeed. Smh for you

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by Lasese: 6:26am On Jul 11, 2015
God of Abraham; Isaac and Jacob we are in your hands. Save us from this Antichrist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo: Precious Chikwendu Was A Prostitute, Raped, Cheated On FFK / President Buhari Honours Bashir Abubakar And Josephine Ugwu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.