Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... (61230 Views)

Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them / ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says / Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by sexytyga(m): 8:28am On Jul 11, 2015
Blackchampion:
[s][/s] TRASH
are you 1 of dem or how df.ck! do you know, mofo
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by mauriceju2(m): 8:28am On Jul 11, 2015
Boko haram and others Islamic group fighting Sharia will stop one day when Christians and others non believers will start their own Sharia, the Muslim did not see this coming, the non believers did not see/have any reason to fight back and kill their fellow human now but the Muslim will soon give them the reason they are waiting for, is then you will see the real sharia or holy war, i wish the Muslim are not animals and can reason like human being and be able to see what is coming to shallow them, because non believers are not fighting back they are felling like supper man, the most dangerous war is a religious war, it wipe/kill all that is non believer, very soon the world will see them as a great evil that is a treat for human existence on earth they will justify with something to wipe them out.
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by dongozzy(m): 8:28am On Jul 11, 2015
Serious this boko haram issues is getting out of hand but I am currently staying in Jos plateau state the most painful thing is that just recently a bomb blast occurred in a Mosque in Jos plateau state and what the so called Nigeria Islam did was to start burning churches and Christians shops and cars so this is what our so called Buhari is teaching his cows to do, Nigeria lets wake Islam is a disease all over the world all the terrorist all over the world are all under the same boat of islam:
1. Isis : headed by (islam)
2. Boko Haram: headed by Abubakar Sharkahu (Islam)
3. Niger Delta militants: headed by Asari tokubo (Islam)

pls prove me wrong islam is all about war isn't it?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by Blackchampion(m): 8:30am On Jul 11, 2015
sexytyga:
are you 1 of dem or how df.ck! do you know, mofo
Dumb As$

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by Batolee: 8:31am On Jul 11, 2015
OreMI22:

[size=14pt]Exactly!!!

Let the dulllard keep believing in the old military tactics of banza charge to show valor.
What Nigerian military need is what Jonathan did. Provide an attack helicopter force that goes in ahead of the army to destroy all the Boko Haram heavy weapons and vehicles.Then the soldiers can charge and over run the dazed Boko haram force.

The dulllard keeps thinking the attack helicopter crew flown by experienced SA ex-pilots is useless against Boko Haram, so he disbanded it. The reversals of fortune has been acute and immediate since he disbanded the South African pilots helicopter crew, proving the helicopter crew was a vital component of victories against Boko haram. Buhari will know this when Boko Haram push our troops into Abuja.

Anyway, it is obvious Buhari wants Boko Haram to defeat our army to make his case for an amnesty program easy. So let them keeps wasting innocent soldiers life playing amnesty politics for Boko Haram
[/size]

How true is the helicopter crew news?
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:33am On Jul 11, 2015
Obijulius:
Buhari the Great.

May Boko Haram get you sooner than later. I pray they will.

The blood of those you wasted for your ambition will see to it that you pay with your life.
Mumu idiotic comment.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by mobi5592: 8:36am On Jul 11, 2015
If you honestly want to know islams role in all of tis, I bring you one of the most shocking and revealing work on topic...
Its free read NOW....take advantage to be fully informed.
http://www.answering-islam.org/Authors/JR/Future/
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by myproperty(m): 8:36am On Jul 11, 2015
Emu4life:
doz animals have no religion. Though LUKE 19:27( bring my enemies and slay dem b4 me) i guess dey ar practicing dat and also Mark ( do not suppose dat i brought peace but sword) I no call any 1 ooooo......FP tings

Those animals as you call them says they are fighting for Allah. They did not start today, when they started they were being supported and hailed because they were attacking Christians, now it has gone out of hand affecting Muslims more , that is why you now say they have no religion. They are confirmed Muslims brandishing their flag with Islamic inscription.

You are trying to tell us that the Bible supports murder just like Quran, but you are wrong. what you are quoting is the parable of the ten minas luke 19:12-27 it starts by saying A certain noble man

You also mentioned brought sword. Well since you didn't quote the portion i would leave it like that. But we all know Christ never hurt a single soul, he never attacked people and take away their belongings, he never raped nor marry people's wife after killing their husband like.....that your prophet, he only preaches and goes about doing good and never converts by force.
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 11, 2015
HungerBAD:
First, this Video is an old Video even it was published yesterday.

This actually happened when Goodluck Jonathan was the President, so people should stop calling Buhari's name. That said, Buhari is winning the war on Boko Haram, and soon those heartless criminals will be brought to Justice.

***modified***

The Western(foreign) Press and their paid agents, will do anything to Rubbish President Buhari's name by linking him or his Government to Boko Haram, just because he is a Muslim. We have seen all this before, PDP backed Western Propaganda. This Particular Video had been circulating since the middle of last Year, is it not mischievous that it is in July of 2015 that a UK Daily is carrying it again?and as if on MAGIC no Media house in Nigeria knows about it?this will not work.

President Buhari, came into the Office riding on a popular mandate. Some of those mandates includes, but not limited to (A) fighting Corruption(B) fighting not just Boko Haram, but any kind of insurgency including the Militants in the Creeks.

He has not been in office for two months, and so far he is doing a wonderful job, And so far has surpassed Clueless Jonathan in some fundamental angles i.e the fight against corruption and the fight against Boko Haram.

Nice one Mr. President.

We the PEOPLE of Nigeria SUPPORTS you.

LIAR MOHAMMED, IS THAT YOU?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by PStacks(m): 8:40am On Jul 11, 2015
Nashoji:
blood of God, this animals again?

the guy above me is sick, infact, the guy is as useless as the "p" at the start of "psychology"

they said Jonathan have no clue on how to tackle boko haram, that buhari will wipe them out within six months, but the all motion and no movement president is soo senseless to even know what boko haram is.

the daura magician is still busy talking about nass, traveling to west Germany and competing with Kim kardasha and Tonto dike with taking pictures.

it is very easy to criticize from outside. according to buhari and his minions, "if terrorism last more than 48hours, the government knows about it" buhari and his people know about boko haram.

You Stink. Simple

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by PStacks(m): 8:41am On Jul 11, 2015
likila:
Buhari has disgrace Nigeria Army.
And u have disgraced your father.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by PStacks(m): 8:42am On Jul 11, 2015
Obijulius:
Buhari the Great.

May Boko Haram get you sooner than later. I pray they will.

The blood of those you wasted for your ambition will see to it that you pay with your life.

Just another random eediot

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 11, 2015
MuyiRano:
How I wish I am God.......
What are you now trying to say? incompetent .....?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by amaben2020(m): 8:45am On Jul 11, 2015
philips70:

Check well, that's your FATHER! Condoms must have been too expensive for your indigent parents to save the nation your misery.

*spits* and goes back to work
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by mobi5592: 8:47am On Jul 11, 2015
If you honestly want to know islams role in all of tis, I bring you one of the most shocking and revealing work on the topic...

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by rigarmortis: 8:47am On Jul 11, 2015
HungerBAD:
First, this Video is an old Video even it was published yesterday.

This actually happened when Goodluck Jonathan was the President, so people should stop calling Buhari's name. That said, Buhari is winning the war on Boko Haram, and soon those heartless criminals will be brought to Justice.

***modified***

The Western(foreign) Press and their paid agents, will do anything to Rubbish President Buhari's name by linking him or his Government to Boko Haram, just because he is a Muslim. We have seen all this before, PDP backed Western Propaganda. This Particular Video had been circulating since the middle of last Year, is it not mischievous that it is in July of 2015 that a UK Daily is carrying it again?and as if on MAGIC no Media house in Nigeria knows about it?this will not work.

President Buhari, came into the Office riding on a popular mandate. Some of those mandates includes, but not limited to (A) fighting Corruption(B) fighting not just Boko Haram, but any kind of insurgency including the Militants in the Creeks.

He has not been in office for two months, and so far he is doing a wonderful job, And so far has surpassed Clueless Jonathan in some fundamental angles i.e the fight against corruption and the fight against Boko Haram.

Nice one Mr. President.

We the PEOPLE of Nigeria SUPPORTS you.

Ur post almost made sense until the PDP/foreign media funded propaganda part.
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by davimiles(m): 8:48am On Jul 11, 2015
Nashoji:

the guy above me is sick, infact, the guy is as useless as the "p" at the start of "psychology"

they said Jonathan have no clue on how to tackle boko haram, that buhari will wipe them out within six months, but the all motion and no movement president is soo senseless to even know what boko haram is.

the daura magician is still busy talking about nass, traveling to west Germany and competing with Kim kardasha and Tonto dike with taking pictures.

it is very easy to criticize from outside. according to buhari and his minions, "if terrorism last more than 48hours, the government knows about it" buhari and his people know about boko haram.
u suck big time...what do u know about life,u just type anything that comes to ur skull because speech is free...where ever a class prefect?do u think u can rule a nation at ease? didn't Jonathan promise us heaven on earth?what did we get in return? Hell on earth...

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by PStacks(m): 8:48am On Jul 11, 2015
lunaticfringe:
Peeps this menace is getting outta hand. Are we about to witness the beginning of the end for Naija Hmm...

Don't be scared! There's no time in the History of man that has never been violent.

Even the Bible says, right from the days of John the Baptist the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence and only the violent taketh it by force.

In the words of a War Veteran who served in the American Army during the first World war and World War 2, Deep inside Nazi Camp in the heart of Germany 1945
Sgt Don "WarDaddy" Collier Postulated

"Ideals are Always Peaceful but History is Violent"

Even all of this shall pass!

Maybe Humanity was programmed to self-destruct and Religion would be the Tool for The great disaster.

Religion would bring humanity to her knees!

Varience in ideology, left and right wing extremist must find a common ground In the middle or trigger the great Amagadon

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by PStacks(m): 8:50am On Jul 11, 2015
Csami:
Like I said earlier

These terrorists don't deserve death. Death is too good for them. Their d!ck should be mangled, eyes removed with spoon, tongues cut off with cutlass, fingers chopped with axe and a 2:2 wood carved like a d!ck shoved in their poohole and if someone should tell me I have no love, same treated should be given to that person

That is gruesome. Its still crime against humanity how ever you wan look at it

Darkness can never drive out Darkness! Only light can..
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:51am On Jul 11, 2015
ayd91:

So you mean mercs were used in this war?
What's your source?
Are you saying Nigeria doesn't have capable pilots to fly those birds?
I seriously doubt that, no news outlet has been able to prove the use of mercs in this war.

don't mind the guy's post.
he's right in most other issues but totally wrong in the mercs.
all the pilots of our hinds, hueys and other airframes are Nigerians. they were trained abroad, can't remember the country now.
the few mercs on ground are only helping to train our forces to use some of the new equipment on ground.
people commonly mistake them to be actively taking part in combat

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by JayB11(m): 8:52am On Jul 11, 2015
likila:
For The Love Of God 'HOW'
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by mobi5592: 8:52am On Jul 11, 2015
The Jihadist and islam's goal of world domination...How much do you really know?

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by Alsiddik(m): 8:52am On Jul 11, 2015
likila:
In what way?
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by Csami(m): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2015
PStacks:

That is gruesome. Its still crime against humanity how ever you wan look at it

Darkness can never drive out Darkness! Only light can..

Well let me just pretend that I didn't see this your light and darkness bullsh!t.
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by PStacks(m): 8:56am On Jul 11, 2015
OreMI22:

[size=14pt]Exactly!!!

Let the dulllard keep believing in the old military tactics of banza charge to show valor.
What Nigerian military need is what Jonathan did. Provide an attack helicopter force that goes in ahead of the army to destroy all the Boko Haram heavy weapons and vehicles.Then the soldiers can charge and over run the dazed Boko haram force.

The dulllard keeps thinking the attack helicopter crew flown by experienced SA ex-pilots is useless against Boko Haram, so he disbanded it. The reversals of fortune has been acute and immediate since he disbanded the South African pilots helicopter crew, proving the helicopter crew was a vital component of victories against Boko haram. Buhari will know this when Boko Haram push our troops into Abuja.

Anyway, it is obvious Buhari wants Boko Haram to defeat our army to make his case for an amnesty program easy. So let them keeps wasting innocent soldiers life playing amnesty politics for Boko Haram
[/size]

Just a few questions for you!

1. Have you served in the military B4?

2. Are you a Military Strategist?

3. Have you been to War College B4?

4. Have you been to Kuru? Institute for Strategic studies?

5. Do you know more than a Retired Army General?

6. Are you aware Boko Haram has Rocket propelled grenade that can in no time take out any such Attack Cobra Helicopter you claim Buhari disbanded?

7. If you must critique, pls criticise constructively and not all this gutter "hear say" gibberish non-sense you spew on this forum!

Have a good day!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by vickylala239: 9:00am On Jul 11, 2015
mohammedmagnus:
My dear muslim brothers and sister, we should really speak out against this people. This Is just larger than religion. The way I see it ISIS and BH and Shabab etc would keep on killing, till the xtians and jews are pushed to the limit they retaliate and den start killing we muslims on every street corner, just like what happened in CAR. I mean I know bullets are costly, how are this guys getting weapons, is it from the international weapons market. Who's supplying them?. There's a bigger picture here, that still frightens me. Because if the christians and jews start now we muslims would be killed like flies. Asides that this guys are tarnishing the image of Islam, there by making many convert to other religions, and also making we muslim become less serious with the deen, so we don't become "tagged" extremists. Somewhere out there a muslim is seeing all this and having doubts. This people are damaging the ummah, let's all make DUA against this guys. Just like the time of the prophet (SAW) there were "hypocrites" and non-entities causing problems.

My broda Dnt b affraid of christains killing u in every street

Christains don't do that.we let God judge for us.

The true God is always obvious.

Wat I observe is Dat ur a Muslim Bt u Dnt rili go into deep finding to knw Wat muslimm is truly abt.

Jst Lik wen u watch a drama u Dnt knw Wat goes on bhind stage.

Wat surprise Mi is Dat Mst Muslim,Evn wen seeing all dis group of killing formed by deir own brothers,they don't still want to open their eyez n see want they culd Nt find long ago.

Rather u will hear sumtin Lik dis Yoruba Muslim,or kenya Muslim is different from real Muslim.

Lol. That's a measure to defend their self.

Whr did u Ppl hear of Yoruba Christian or Israel Christian?

my prayer for you guys is to realise the truth fast enough.
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by HungerBAD: 9:03am On Jul 11, 2015
PStacks:

Just a few questions for you!

1. Have you served in the military B4?

2. Are you a Military Strategist?

3. Have you been to War College B4?

4. Have you been to Kuru? Institute for Strategic studies?

5. Do you know more than a Retired Army General?

6. Are you aware Boko Haram has Rocket propelled grenade that can in no time take out any such Attack Cobra Helicopter you claim Buhari disbanded?

7. If you must critique, pls criticise constructively and not all this gutter "hear say" gibberish non-sense you spew on this forum!

Have a good day!

You Sir, will go places.

The problem with commenting on Nairaland, is that most people joining you in discussion are mostly kids in School.

Or some that just started life yesterday, and are yet to face or test the realities of life.

One day, they will grow up and see things the way they are.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by Sheikhmd007(m): 9:13am On Jul 11, 2015
May "ALLAH" save us and any other part of the world from this kind of problems for the sake of His mightiest. Hear you say Amen.
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by Slickest(m): 9:18am On Jul 11, 2015
Nashoji:

Ur ignorance gyms everyday, u need not show it 4d world to see...
If buhari knows abt bh, jona doesn't ba?
Ur so dolt it is screwed
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by Fola01: 9:19am On Jul 11, 2015
OreMI22:

[size=14pt]Exactly!!!

[/size]

So why do we still have Boko Haram around if that was a good decision? Say words things like that can put you in serious trouble...In fact it was obvious that Jonathan was clueless about this guys. Chibok girls where being kidnapped during his time, he did nothing.
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by ledaman: 9:20am On Jul 11, 2015
boko haram should continue their atrocities, 99days for the thief one day for the owner! their entire generation will never have peace.
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by OkaOme: 9:20am On Jul 11, 2015
There's something amiss here. The first picture is not the same with the second one. Look at the images of people in the background

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Martin Onovo's Interview On Channels Today - Video / Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) / Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.