Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... (61231 Views)

Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them / ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says / Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 11, 2015
See the Graphic Photos from Boko Haram's First Beheading Video

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/07/boko-haram-release-first-beheading-video.html

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by XRAY21(m): 6:27am On Jul 11, 2015
Movic7070:
may Allah save nigeria 4rm dis pple
did I hear allah which one the one I know is a terrorist that promised his boys virgin when there die.all muslims are terrorist it in your blood all there icons are terrorist see Mohammed rapist molester and he was a prophet

May thunder fire you and your allah

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by AAinEqGuinea: 6:27am On Jul 11, 2015
omowolewa:
Buhari!
One of your campaign promises was to finish BokoHaram like you did to a similar group in the time past.
It seems something isn't adding up here. Terrorist not a group thing of AK47, else more than 47soldier would fall. Aerial bombardment is the key.
GEJ was doing well towards the end of his administration but Nigerians believe more in you campaign.

I like the ideas involving aerial pursuit of BH, but those Nigerian choppers look expensive. For a country like Nigeria that's financially strapped, the country can't stand a chance of losing too many expensive choppers. From the BH video you see that they now has plenty ground-to-air missiles along with a bottomless arsenal of other weapons they now have readily accessible from ISIS; unlike Nigeria who isn't blessed to effortlessly go fetch more helicopters from an ally if/when current ones are shot down. It becomes harder to buy more equipment with a sinking value of the Naira.

With a new president, maybe Buhari could join neighboring countries in a joint military offensive. It appears that neighboring countries are handling the BH spillage just fine. This is likely due to the fact that Nigeria's more transparent while neighboring countries will let you hear only what they think you should hear. Objective: revisit neighboring alliances for joint confrontation. If Buhari hasn't done this already, stop all the Nigeria's flying solo bullshît, especially when you're losing this bad. There's no such thing as losing with dignity.
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by ayd91(m): 6:28am On Jul 11, 2015
OreMI22:

[size=14pt]Exactly!!!

Let the dulllard keep believing in the old military tactics of banza charge to show valor.
What Nigerian military need is what Jonathan did. Provide an attack helicopter force that goes in ahead of the army to destroy all the Boko Haram heavy weapons and vehicles.Then the soldiers can charge and over run the dazed Boko haram force.

The dulllard keeps thinking the attack helicopter crew flown by experienced SA ex-pilots is useless against Boko Haram, so he disbanded it. The reversals of fortune has been acute and immediate since he disbanded the South African pilots helicopter crew, proving the helicopter crew was a vital component of victories against Boko haram. Buhari will know this when Boko Haram push our troops into Abuja.

Anyway, it is obvious Buhari wants Boko Haram to defeat our army to make his case for an amnesty program easy. So let them keeps wasting innocent soldiers life playing amnesty politics for Boko Haram
[/size]
So you mean mercs were used in this war?
What's your source?
Are you saying Nigeria doesn't have capable pilots to fly those birds?
I seriously doubt that, no news outlet has been able to prove the use of mercs in this war.
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 11, 2015
-
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by PassingShot(m): 6:29am On Jul 11, 2015
likila:
Buhari has disgrace Nigeria Army.
Yeah, because he was the one who presided over Nigeria when Boko Haram was irresponsibly allowed to become the monster it is now!

TANoids have fish brain indeed!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by ALISMILE(m): 6:29am On Jul 11, 2015
Where re all d idiots wwho almost made me believe dat GMB was a BH sponsor? Are u guys not ashamed of urselves now?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by anonimi: 6:30am On Jul 11, 2015
Lasese:
God of Abraham; Isaac and Jacob we are in your hands. Save us from this Antichrist.

Indeed, let us sit down, fold our hands, pray & fast ONLY but not plan, equip and send our soldiers to kill them after collecting correct intelligence on them.

Foools paradise inhabitants plenty walahi grin
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by lyttmarine: 6:30am On Jul 11, 2015
Obasanjo allow them to AV the taste of the sharia law now they want its total implementation in their region, I as well believed that was thesame reason the Northan Muslims gave buhari victory even before the election by instructing their son jega on what to do. And the yoruba's who finds pleasure in betraying carried out their usual practice not knowing that they were only being fooled danced to their tone. Now the result, the yoruba's are crying of being deceived, the naija deltans are watching while the igbos are wating, bombing everyday I pray we learn from our mistakes.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 11, 2015
HungerBAD:
First, this Video is an old Video even it was published yesterday.

This actually happened when Goodluck Jonathan was the President, so people should stop calling Buhari's name. That said, Buhari is winning the war on Boko Haram, and soon those heartless criminals will be brought to Justice.

U are yet to recover from the shock of realising buhari is as incompetent as jona

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 11, 2015
HungerBAD:

This actually happened when Goodluck Jonathan was the President, so people should stop calling Buhari's name. That said, Buhari is winning the war on Boko Haram, and soon those heartless criminals will be brought to Justice.

Why are you muslims so adept at lying?

When was the multi-national joint force comprising of Tchad, Cameroon and Niger allowed to encroach into Nigerian territory ? Was it not during this administration with even Chad claiming to have bombed 5 boko camps in Nigerian territory on the same day Buhari ordered the Nigerian AirForce to obliterate a peaceful riverine community in Cross River all in the name of combating Kidnappers or was it Pirates or oil bunkerers or militant stock pile?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by Saao(m): 6:30am On Jul 11, 2015
HungerBAD:

nawa for u oo, even when u know since may 29th bombing and suicide bombing is more lik banger, and u still blame gej? Gej is still in power? Be ready to defend pmb till next 3 years plus.
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 11, 2015
heykims:

And those that didn't negotiate, what can they show for it?
Forget the "u don't negotiate with terrorists' talk, everyone negotiates but it should just be done in a coded way without d public knowledge like they do in advanced nations..
Negotiation is between human beings. So, how do you expect a man to negotiate with animal?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by anonimi: 6:31am On Jul 11, 2015
ALISMILE:
Where re all d idiots wwho almost made me believe dat GMB was a BH sponsor? Are u guys not ashamed of urselves now?

Perhaps he WAS their sponsor in the past but surely he was their SYMPATHISER and supporter.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2187924_109594257360386431786094855946062713643445n1_jpeg55bd38bf3a3f99bb50f7d7b4bab1597b

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by hotgunz(m): 6:33am On Jul 11, 2015
HungerBAD:

like wat s ur headache? Must u bring politics into ds? Even if s durin Abacha regime @least have a little human feelin your comment put u along wit ds BH in terms of stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by ayd91(m): 6:33am On Jul 11, 2015
tdayof:
so they are not using air backup now?

The only thing is our airforce is not effective against terrorism.... Where are the J-17 fighters purchased from Pakistan?

Fashion purpose?
The J-17 sales hasn't been confirmed. I wouldn't expect it in Nigeria anytime soon even if sale agreements have been reached (which I doubt).
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by mohammedmagnus: 6:37am On Jul 11, 2015
My dear muslim brothers and sister, we should really speak out against this people. This Is just larger than religion. The way I see it ISIS and BH and Shabab etc would keep on killing, till the xtians and jews are pushed to the limit they retaliate and den start killing we muslims on every street corner, just like what happened in CAR. I mean I know bullets are costly, how are this guys getting weapons, is it from the international weapons market. Who's supplying them?. There's a bigger picture here, that still frightens me. Because if the christians and jews start now we muslims would be killed like flies. Asides that this guys are tarnishing the image of Islam, there by making many convert to other religions, and also making we muslim become less serious with the deen, so we don't become "tagged" extremists. Somewhere out there a muslim is seeing all this and having doubts. This people are damaging the ummah, let's all make DUA against this guys. Just like the time of the prophet (SAW) there were "hypocrites" and non-entities causing problems.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by Pangea: 6:37am On Jul 11, 2015
WHERE ARE THE FOOCKING DRONES? angry
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by lagdmark(m): 6:38am On Jul 11, 2015
Buhari would have been more useful to the Daura community as their village head.Now see how confused and helpless he is just less than 2 months.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by HungerBAD: 6:39am On Jul 11, 2015
lagdmark:
Buhari would have been more useful to the Daura community as their village head.Now see how confused and helpless he is just less than 2 months.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by Degis(m): 6:40am On Jul 11, 2015
HungerBAD:

***modified***

The Western(foreign) Press and their paid agents, will do anything to Rubbish President Buhari's name by linking him or his Government to Boko Haram, just because he is a Muslim. We have seen all this before, PDP backed Western Propaganda. This Particular Video had been circulating since the middle of last Year, is it not mischievous that it is in July of 2015 that a UK Daily is carrying it again?and as if on MAGIC no Media house in Nigeria knows about it?this will not work.

President Buhari, came into the Office riding on a popular mandate. Some of those mandates includes, but not limited to (A) fighting Corruption(B) fighting not just Boko Haram, but any kind of insurgency including the Militants in the Creeks.

He has not been in office for two months, and so far he is doing a wonderful job, And so far has surpassed Clueless Jonathan in some fundamental angles i.e the fight against corruption and the fight against Boko Haram.

Nice one Mr. President.

We the PEOPLE of Nigeria SUPPORTS you.

Please, how did you come to that conclusion?. Is there any timestamp on the Video to ascertain the time of recording?. Please, help us to understand. Thank you for your kind assistance

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by HungerBAD: 6:41am On Jul 11, 2015
Degis:

Please, how did you come to that conclusion?. Is there any timestamp on the Video to ascertain the time of recording?. Please, help us to understanding. Thank you fro your kind assistance

I first saw this Video on a friends page on FB last year.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by phyllosilicate(m): 6:42am On Jul 11, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:
You cant win an ideological war with weapons alone.

I hate to admit it and I hope I'm wrong, but unless Nigeria becomes accustomed to the killings and having BH at their backdoor they will have to fold and submit to BH.

The US thought it could win but now it's paying off ISIS so in return they don't feature any more Americans in future internet beheading videos. Thats far from being considered a victory even from a determined military heavyweight like the US. Nigeria is not the US... It is possible for Nigeria to obliterate this BH problem but the myriad of other unwavering issues help fuel the fire, while the army's only a small bucket of water to this growing fire.

US would be shouting 'I don't negotiate with terrorist', but na dem go first pass back go negotiate with them. If I am Buhari, I would secretly pay Shekarau off to go and join his brothers in ISIS.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by ALISMILE(m): 6:43am On Jul 11, 2015
XRAY21:
did I hear allah which one the one I know is a terrorist that promised his boys virgin when there die.all muslims are terrorist it in your blood all there icons are terrorist see Mohammed rapist molester and he was a prophet

May thunder fire you and your allah
jus take a stroll tru dis thread, then u ll see dat nigerians are finally getting tired of fanatics like u!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:48am On Jul 11, 2015
am not sure dis video is from nigeria... ... grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by ajebuter(f): 6:48am On Jul 11, 2015
mohammedmagnus:
My dear muslim brothers and sister, we should really speak out against this people. This Is just larger than religion. The way I see it ISIS and BH and Shabab etc would keep on killing, till the xtians and jews are pushed to the limit they retaliate and den start killing we muslims on every street corner, just like what happened in CAR. I mean I know bullets are costly, how are this guys getting weapons, is it from the international weapons market. Who's supplying them?. There's a bigger picture here, that still frightens me. Because if the christians and jews start now we muslims would be killed like flies. Asides that this guys are tarnishing the image of Islam, there by making many convert to other religions, and also making we muslim become less serious with the deen, so we don't become "tagged" extremists. Somewhere out there a muslim is seeing all this and having doubts. This people are damaging the ummah, let's all make DUA against this guys. Just like the time of the prophet (SAW) there were "hypocrites" and non-entities causing problems.

The only sensible post from a muslim and yes you are right, when I see a bearded northern. muslim on the bus, I get down, and I mean even here in lagos.

That's how bad it has become

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by fr3do(m): 6:49am On Jul 11, 2015
leke12:
Nigerians should know we are fighting ISIS now not D former ragtag bokoharam terrorist. More fighters,more terrors,more bombs and more money, the solution nw is d intervention of AU troops and all African govts. Americans won't really help, or they want is to sell their weapons.

Or maybe like GEJ, Buhari isn't capable of defeating boko haram.
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by stanech: 6:50am On Jul 11, 2015
We are winning the war
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by fr3do(m): 6:54am On Jul 11, 2015
heykims:

And those that didn't negotiate, what can they show for it?
Forget the "u don't negotiate with terrorists' talk, everyone negotiates but it should just be done in a coded way without d public knowledge like they do in advanced nations..

How would buhari now negotiate with Boko haram, by truly implementing sharia all over?
Re: Boko Haram Releases First Beheading Video... by zheroes(m): 6:54am On Jul 11, 2015
its really a shame what most of us are posting here. are we aware this incident actually occured mid last year? why are they making it look like its yesterday? please lets do our research well enough before talking. talk is cheap.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Martin Onovo's Interview On Channels Today - Video / Osita Chidoka Poses His Customized Benz (Pictures) / Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.