Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune (25763 Views)

Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" / Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) / Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 11, 2015
T
Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by osinachinwosu(m): 9:06am On Jul 11, 2015
At the mention of the Name TINUBU Tanoids Wail #WailingWailers

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by Chubhie: 9:06am On Jul 11, 2015
With a Dino backed sarakin- New kids on the bloc and master chess players. The Ludo player stands no chance.

Even on handicap mode, it is straight winning for saraki.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by Aromas: 9:06am On Jul 11, 2015
Noted
Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by miqos02(m): 9:07am On Jul 11, 2015
softly oh
Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by shamama: 9:10am On Jul 11, 2015
I dey laugh o
Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by DIVINE78: 9:11am On Jul 11, 2015
lurther:
Where is Tinubu?

Atleast I know that saraki is now the senate president and is in Abuja.

Can someone please tell me were Tinubu is?
Asks a man who doesn't know the whereabouts of his own biological father.

4 Likes

Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by moyinoluwabun(m): 9:12am On Jul 11, 2015
I thought they said it's only GEJ that plays religious card.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by timota(m): 9:14am On Jul 11, 2015
lurther:
Where is Tinubu?

he is where they will be bowing for him by 2019

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by GodblessNig247(m): 9:14am On Jul 11, 2015
OK
Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by makzeze: 9:15am On Jul 11, 2015
lurther:
Where is Tinubu?

he is sleeping.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by Moheat(m): 9:18am On Jul 11, 2015
lurther:
Where is Tinubu?
He is taking refuge at the lagos camp for IDP (Internally Displaced Politicians)

4 Likes

Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by Exodus2k(m): 9:18am On Jul 11, 2015
The Northern Parts are always together when it comes to polities

Tinubu calculation has been proved wrong

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by sonofananimalz: 9:21am On Jul 11, 2015
scribble:
I came I saw

I bought land

Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 11, 2015
alaoeri:
Thrash report Tinubu has never nurse the ambition of becoming the number 2citizen, he might wanna nominate one of his stooge who's a Muslim but definitely not him.
were you kidnapped in sambisa forest when Tinubu was vying for VP and how SR unleashed a smear campaign against Tinubu

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by malonephill(m): 9:23am On Jul 11, 2015
I don't believe this is happening to bola tinubu....even though he's a bad on one side he's still have very good side of him..sakari can't be trusted in a case like this...modafvcker betrayal
Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by Ayomidric(m): 9:29am On Jul 11, 2015
softwareman:

SIMPLE COMMONSENSE THAT TINUBU HATERS ARE FAILING TO SEE.
1 majority of APC senators from the north including all 3 from kano and katsina voted for lawan. All 2 senators from kaduna voted for lawan etc.
2 Bukola SARAKI got most of his votes from PDP senators majority of which are from SS and SE.
3. Gbaja 's major support base remains in the north .if the Dogara group wants they should call an APC caucus for a vote.
THIS ARE SIMPLE VERIFIABLE FACTS

All the three kano senators from kano voted for lawan? But Rabiu kwankwaso was at the NASS complex on the election day... Why was he not at the meeting with the President at international conference centre

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by adadadon(m): 9:34am On Jul 11, 2015
Ayomidric:

All the three kano senators from kano voted for lawan? But Rabiu kwankwaso was at the NASS complex on the election day... Why was he not at the meeting with the President at international conference centre
he was at ICC first before arriving for the DSP election

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by Brytawon(m): 9:35am On Jul 11, 2015
About 10 years ago when I just started my company, I had a dream. In this dream was a much older more successful version of myself training a group of candidates and one of those candidates in the classroom was a younger version of me. The older more successful me then asked the younger version of myself this question: Who owns the house, the person whose house is infested with rats or the person who has the rats in a box in the house? The whole classroom including the younger version of myself started laughing. I woke up from the dream laughing and then I heard a small still voice say to me: Solve the riddle as it will define your success in life. 10 years on, I believe I know the meaning and I can see the grace of God upon my life. Now I am sharing it with you. Solve this riddle and your life will change for the best.
Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by Adeyinka12(m): 9:36am On Jul 11, 2015
Long story,make i come farabale read am.
#monbo
Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by Holuwadammie(m): 9:38am On Jul 11, 2015
Tinubu nd Saraki Broohaaahaa

Watch out 4 next episode
Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 11, 2015
Tinubu had to send his lapdogs saharareporters to start digging about Saraki. It's obvious how childish saharareporters is, that ignorant paid cronies. Nothing will change Saraki's status as Senate president

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by chiechefula: 9:42am On Jul 11, 2015
thiefubu and all a.p.shit promised Nigerians a change. Now the change has come n they are not comfortable with that. are they?
so u can't give what you don't have.therefore, u must have to possess a change before dishing it out.
All hail Biafra my Father Land

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by ruffDiamond: 9:46am On Jul 11, 2015
grin trash as usual from PD.PISS propaganda .fact tinubu was never interested in the VP slot
Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by coolhamid(m): 9:49am On Jul 11, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
All these argument and postulations are null and void without the PDP connections.

How many APC Senators voted for Saraki?

How many APC Reps voted for Dogara?

The emergence of Saraki and Dogara was a PDP Coup rather than undermining Tinubu's influence in APC.

Ahmed Tinubu is a force in APC leadership that can't be undermined internally without forming external clique with PDP.

PDP is the one sabotaging and defeating Tinubu's intended takeover of the country
Nice Analysis.. i concur

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by lucianohase(m): 9:55am On Jul 11, 2015
Northerners still have a lot in stock for tinubu,he will experience more! How can someone stubbornly decide to make choice of those that will represent both southwest and north even when he is not a northerner and has been warned to desist from such?
Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by ridgeman: 10:00am On Jul 11, 2015
Tinunbu is a long term strategist many have crossed him and underestimated him but somehow he pulls through and more often than not does what is right for the majority. Saraki is the Senate president and if he performs admirably Tinunbu will be one of his surprise supporters if Saraki disappoints then you can be sure Tinunbu will bury him completely

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by eddyj36(m): 10:04am On Jul 11, 2015
Tinubu.. Mr Oliver twist. He is obviously learning the hard way. You can't have it all in a Democratic dispensation especially in Nigeria were the north believe they are born to rule. Tinubu did well in bringing Buhari to power but he is too greedy.
Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by OkutaNla: 10:09am On Jul 11, 2015
chukwudi44:
he just wanted to become a national godfather which is an unattainable feat

If you are responsible for the emergence of the Presidential candidate of your party -- and that candidate goes on to make history by being the first to unseat an incumbent President of Nigeria -- and you also single handedly handpicked the VP (in effect being responsible for bringing on board the top 2 most powerful political positions in the country), what else would that make such a person if not a "national godfather" (as you aptly put it)? cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by OkutaNla: 10:24am On Jul 11, 2015
Ayomidric:

That Kwanwaso was and still is an ardent supporter of Lawan is not in doubt -- HE DID NOT VOTE FOR SARAKI! He already explained what happened on that day:

Where were you on the day of the elec­tion for the National Assembly presiding officers and would you say the Presi­dent actually called APC lawmakers to a meeting at ICC on the morning of the inauguration?

Honestly speaking, it was in the morning of that day that I saw a text message that we should go to the ICC. Unfortunately for me, I had so many people from Kano that came to see me. You know, our colleagues in this game of politics are always being handled like glass or egg, so I was trying to receive them when I got a call that senators and members were waiting at the ICC. As I was moving out of Hilton hotel, somebody called again and said that they were at the National Assembly and they were just about to start elections.

I diverted the driver, instead of going to the ICC to where the elections were tak­ing place. There was a huge traffic on the road of Abuja, so I said instead of going to ICC, it was more important to go to Nation­al Assembly. And, in any case, I was sure that members who were at the ICC would not want to stay there while elections were talking place. So, I drove straight to the Na­tional Assembly and moved straight to the chamber. It was when I arrived the chamber that I realised I was in a wrong place.

It was when I entered that I saw Bukola being sworn in as the Senate President. So, I was not in the ICC. Of course, I was at National Assembly but I arrived after the election. I was there calling them to come. Unfortunately, they did not come to the Na­tional Assembly and I had to follow them to ICC and then to other places. That was what happened that day.

Now, nobody told me, but I saw a text message that we were going to be addressed by the president but not from the president himself but some officials of the party.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/i-could-have-been-senate-president-kwankwaso/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits / APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State) / Crisis In Osun PDP Over Osun-west Senatorial Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.