Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune (25765 Views)

Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" / Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) / Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by Goddygee(m): 10:25am On Jul 11, 2015
wetin concern me...?
Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by Jesusloveyou: 10:26am On Jul 11, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
All these argument and postulations are null and void without the PDP connections.

How many APC Senators voted for Saraki?

How many APC Reps voted for Dogara?

The emergence of Saraki and Dogara was a PDP Coup rather than undermining Tinubu's influence in APC.

Ahmed Tinubu is a force in APC leadership that can't be undermined internally without forming external clique with PDP.

PDP is the one sabotaging and defeating Tinubu's intended takeover of the country
u are right, 3 apc senator from far north,out of 7 apc senators that supported saraki,3 from kwara and dino from kogi.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by great664(m): 10:26am On Jul 11, 2015
softwareman:

SIMPLE COMMONSENSE THAT TINUBU HATERS ARE FAILING TO SEE.
1 majority of APC senators from the north including all 3 from kano and katsina voted for lawan. All 2 senators from kaduna voted for lawan etc.
2 Bukola SARAKI got most of his votes from PDP senators majority of which are from SS and SE.
3. Gbaja 's major support base remains in the north .if the Dogara group wants they should call an APC caucus for a vote.
THIS ARE SIMPLE VERIFIABLE FACTS
and you with greater sense and Tinubu haters fail to know that Saraki was elected unopposed
Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by millhouse: 10:34am On Jul 11, 2015
There we go again
Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by Ofornaira: 10:37am On Jul 11, 2015
OK
Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by alaoeri: 10:41am On Jul 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
were you kidnapped in sambisa forest when Tinubu was vying for VP and how SR unleashed a smear campaign against Tinubu
Mumunatu Tinubu has never nurse the ambition of becoming the VP its all the media propaganda, once said that he's done contesting for a political post.
Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by labamo07(m): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2015
Truth be said, Tinubu fought and wrestled power, off the PDP and PDP fought back to make sure he doesn't enjoy what he fought for. While APC were busy celebrating, PDP quickly mustered enough strength to make sure they bargained in other to remain in the system. Saraki/Dogara victory can never be achieved without the influence of the PDP. The defected PDP members to APC still had the elements of PDP in their blood..........

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by hafeeanubasy: 10:46am On Jul 11, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
All these argument and postulations are null and void without the PDP connections.

The emergence of Saraki and Dogara was a PDP Coup rather than undermining Tinubu's influence in APC.

Ahmed Tinubu is a force in APC leadership that can't be undermined internally without forming external clique with PDP.

PDP is the one sabotaging and defeating Tinubu's intended takeover of the country
.....Let them know jare... .....They are either PDP,IGBO or member of bode George,Ebenezer babatope and kashamu family in southwest.The day their type ike Tinubu it means he is failing.
Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by hafeeanubasy: 10:54am On Jul 11, 2015
Ofornaira:
Tinubu might have the majority of apc in the house but, since politics in the house is all about the majority carries the vote,saraki with all the pdp members by his side would always have it. It will be clearer to u when the ministers will be nominateed. Don't be surprised if non of tinubu,s candidate will be nominated.
...lolz,this type of people like to deceive themselves.
Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by nzeobi(m): 11:12am On Jul 11, 2015
softwareman:

1 majority of APC senators from the north including all 3 from kano and katsina voted for lawan. All 2 senators from kaduna voted for lawan etc.
2 Bukola SARAKI got most of his votes from PDP senators majority of which are from SS and SE.
3. Gbaja 's major support base remains in the north .if the Dogara group wants they should call an APC caucus for a vote.
Where they not at the ICC?
Or did voting take place there?
But how sure are you that everybody at the ICC will vote lawan.
Oga fact remains that to me lawan is not smart if not he would have used his closeness to David mark to get that seat.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by Bollove: 11:12am On Jul 11, 2015
chukwudi44:
So far Saraki 2 Tinubu 0
In reality he brought his present predicament on himself. If only he heeded Tambuwal's advice but he just wanted to become a national godfather which is an unattainable feat
Saraki has been giving Tinubu TO since year "O" ....
So Saraki made Tinubu to drop his Vice President ambition

Saraki 6: Tinubu 0 cheesy
Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by Bollove: 11:20am On Jul 11, 2015
hafeeanubasy:
...lolz,this type of people like to deceive themselves.
Keep deceiving yourself while Jagaban keeps going down.

This was the reason Hausa/Fulani raised Akintola against Awolowo in the first republic .....

Tinubu should never endeavour to Lord over Hausa/Fulani and should never have interfere in their Politics .... Hausa/Fulani are one family and the don't like outsiders telling them who get what, when and how.

They fight and easily settled their fight unlike we southerners/Mid Westerners ...... Hausa/Fulani won't fight the way Tinubu/Bode George is fighting or Tinubu/Fayose/Mimiko kinda fight or Tinubu/Obasanjo kinda fight!!

Hausa/Fulani only disagree to agree .... Tambuwal even warned Tinubu but Jagaban struck to his gun.

Haba .... which main Politics is this na
Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by hafeeanubasy: 11:27am On Jul 11, 2015
Bollove:
Keep deceiving yourself while Jagaban keeps going down.

This was the reason Hausa/Fulani raised Akintola against Awolowo in the first republic .....

Tinubu should never endeavour to Lord over Hausa/Fulani and should never have interfere in their Politics .... Hausa/Fulani are one family and the don't like outsiders telling them who get what, when and how.

They fight and easily settled their fight unlike we southerners/Mid Westerners ...... Hausa/Fulani won't fight the way Tinubu/Bode George is fighting or Tinubu/Fayose/Mimiko kinda fight or Tinubu/Obasanjo kinda fight!!

Hausa/Fulani only disagree to agree .... Tambuwal even warned Tinubu but Jagaban struck to his gun.

Haba .... which main Politics is this na
I WILL NOT BLAME YOU.YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON BELIEVING THAT TINUBU IS GOING DOWN.YOU HAVE TO DO THAT TO MAKE YOURSELF HAPPY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.SO,KEEP IT UP.MAY ALMIGHTY GOD HELP YOU. .....you are either PDP,IGBO or member of bode George,Ebenezer babatope and kashamu family in southwest.The day your type like Tinubu it means he is failing.
Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by Bollove: 11:28am On Jul 11, 2015
hafeeanubasy:
I WILL NOT BLAME YOU.YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON BELIEVING THAT TINUBU IS GOING DOWN.YOU TO DO THAT TO MAKE YOURSELF HAPPY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.SO,KEEP IT UP.MAY ALMIGHTY GOD HELP YOU.
tongue
Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by hafeeanubasy: 11:31am On Jul 11, 2015
Bollove:
tongue
Thank God you also know that.
Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by ExInferis(m): 11:47am On Jul 11, 2015
since when is yobe state "the heart of hausa-fulani" ?

the author did not do his homework
Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by daninphilo(m): 11:51am On Jul 11, 2015
There is more lies than true in dis write up tinubu I know does not always stuck to his gun. Nobody pressure him b4 nominate osinbajo. So can u tell me u pressure him to bring ambode for lagos a xtian. Liar from saraki camp.
Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by softwareman(m): 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
nzeobi:

Where they not at the ICC?
Or did voting take place there?
But how sure are you that everybody at the ICC will vote lawan.
Oga fact remains that to me lawan is not smart if not he would have used his closeness to David mark to get that seat.
Maybe you forgot about the 33 APC senators that voted in the straw poll.
Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by 9jatatafo(m): 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
So it is true that some people played LUDO game at the regional level and got defeated massively in the game of CHESS at the federal level while PDP was the UMPIRE.
Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by softwareman(m): 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ayomidric:

All the three kano senators from kano voted for lawan? But Rabiu kwankwaso was at the NASS complex on the election day... Why was he not at the meeting with the President at international conference centre
I am refering to the APC straw poll of the Saturday preceeding. SARAKI base votes came from PDP. That is the simple point being made .
Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by fanedrive(m): 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
All these Tinubu hating won't bring back Jonathan you know .......
Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by nzeobi(m): 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
softwareman:

Maybe you forgot about the 33 APC senators that voted in the straw poll.
Aw can 33 out 109 win someone an election. Please you guys should respect the opinion of the lawmakers
Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by islandmoon: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
we discussed this before election, and that is why we partied with the north, this has proved that the Northerners can not be trusted, there will be a time Tinubu will be no know, so we the younger generation are learning from this experience never to trust a northern, like (never trust a greek) even if we that know the northerners very had advised him , he would have listened , Tinubu should have asked me ! and for saraki, for your information, to us in the south west, Ilorin Yorubas are Yorubas but the one been polluted by the Northerner , afonja and ko.. we know the allieance that exist btw you and the northerners and Ilorin Yorubas, we are aware that is the loophole to yoruba land and we usually refer to them as " omo........Kwara" Saraki can not win a state for you in Yorubaland considering the amount of money that was going around during the last election and so if not for our the fact that Tinubu presented Awolowo son in law in person of osibanjo, a person of intergrity, Buhari would have lost again to retire in his duara home and Jonathan would have remain our president!
but for now, i will keep my fingers crossed! the Northerners should dance ON...

DONT QUOTE ME!!
Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
lurther:
Where is Tinubu?

Atleast I know that saraki is now the senate president and is in Abuja.

Can someone please tell me were Tinubu is?

You can ask Olabode George or yinka odumakin, they both have different versions of Tinubu"s whereabouts. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by deejayALFY(m): 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
SAI SP SARAKI...MY MENTOL

THE SLEYER OF JAGABAN...FORMAL ACN LOCAL CHAMP

OKPO LO EYE NO B OPEN EYE...Lols

clike like if u concor wit our great SP
Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by NovusHomo(m): 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
This is what happens when you think you know it all and everyone should defer to you. If care is not taken, Tinubu will destroy himself.
Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by frankyychiji(f): 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
softwareman:

I am a staunch Tinubu hater but I agree with you! North this, north that! How many Apc northern senator were these northern owners able to swing to Sarakis and Dogaras side during voting? They should thank their stars Pdp only went for the Dsp, by now, the nation would have been boiling!
Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by frankyychiji(f): 4:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
alaoeri:
Thrash report Tinubu has never nurse the ambition of becoming the number 2citizen, he might wanna nominate one of his stooge who's a Muslim but definitely not him.
Wipe your mouth! Ok good. I will educate you coz you might be honestly ignorant about it. He did, he confirmed it and then he nominated the mere commissioner instead. Ask google.
Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by mufc009(m): 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Exactly
Re: How Tinubu-saraki War Started-tribune by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
E dy do me like season film: House of cards.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSP Alamieyeseigha For Burial / Crisis In Osun PDP Over Osun-west Senatorial Ticket / APC Welcomes Senator Nwaoboshi Defecting From PDP (Delta State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.