Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out (40432 Views)

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by katakata555: 6:21am On Sep 02, 2015
Milly02:
I caught my girl chatting on whatsapp and telling a guy that she loves him. she was even kind of saying it feels stupid to ask a guy out but that she just have to do it cause of the love she has for him.
samokoduwa:

Hmmm what does that mean, lol... it poor judgment that lead to girl beater n rape and bad choice. Just moved on and be grateful you found out.
Milly02:
I caught my girl chatting on whatsapp and telling a guy that she loves him. she was even kind of saying it feels stupid to ask a guy out but that she just have to do it cause of the love she has for him.

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by ibrahym47(m): 6:24am On Sep 02, 2015
Afroconnect:
Forget dating these days,just keep playing them,when you are ready for marriage is when u take a woman seriously-and for naija ladies that means taking care of their bills.
@op dis is ur Messiah, original street boy. It works like magic

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by talktimi(m): 6:25am On Sep 02, 2015
@Milly02 don't break up or confront her, just take her closest friend to you out to a movie or something. It's better you screen shoot the conversations on her WhatsApp so you can use them as evidence when the wahala starts. wink

Ps. She's no longer your girlfriend, just party as you go now
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Sylverbox(m): 6:26am On Sep 02, 2015
The only way I can help you brother right now is to laugh at you!

Leave her without a word or even a notion please.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by niceguy7(m): 6:29am On Sep 02, 2015
Milly02:
Guy, run for your lifeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Infact thank ur stars say u never marry am.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by darlenese(f): 6:30am On Sep 02, 2015
You are a teenager

True/false
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by veacea: 6:33am On Sep 02, 2015
And u here calling her ur girl! Are u a learner?
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by flyforall: 6:33am On Sep 02, 2015
Olodo you better wise up and do the needed
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 02, 2015
Milly02:
Now, this is fine coz you can still figure out something but with this girl, it's all over!
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by ndidibabe(f): 6:38am On Sep 02, 2015
femidejulius:
And u are still calling her your girl.

It should be your "ex-girlfriend"
She was never her GF. Probably her sex partner.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Jackossky(m): 6:42am On Sep 02, 2015
Even if you are a learner lemme put you through.. .but you dull oooooo
Ifbu feel emotional about it,confront her and know where the problem is and leave her?

But if u wanna do messi with her, I think she got a best friend plz guy go for dat best friend and don't tell her nor confront her about anything. .....
Just screen shot it, save it to your phone for future reference
Do as if you don't know anything I trust gurlz her friend would accept you but don't tell the friend why you want to date her,just go for her and after that

You are welcomed to the world of PLAYERS.. No more heart feeling..apart from her friend..go outside and date some random chicks also.........funny you. I can tell you that there is a girl out there that is dying to date u... U are just clouded with the love of that first girl that you were not able to see it....

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 02, 2015
Look...dis is not a forum where u can get a good advice...so many people on this forum are immature and fake....the girl was not into u in d first place..she was just dating u because she needed to be in a relationship..but now,she has found someone she has feelings for..it happens..forgive her..don't be too hard on urself .....move on....love will find u..trust me.

WREX cool

2 Likes

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by duduade: 6:46am On Sep 02, 2015
femidejulius:
And u are still calling her your girl.

It should be your "ex-girlfriend"
dont mind him he was just trying to be loyal

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Ifebazz(m): 6:50am On Sep 02, 2015
Cutehector:
I can't even call a gurl my girl until I hav paid her bride price... So if I see smth like dat, I will hav all rights to beat the shit out her stupidity..
She is not your girlfriend so who gave you the right to beat her? Even your wife, you have no right to beat her. Grow up, little boy. Whatever happens to break up with her instead?
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by MzMay(f): 6:54am On Sep 02, 2015
Cutehector:
I can't even call a gurl my girl until I hav paid her bride price... So if I see smth like dat, I will hav all rights to beat the shit out her stupidity..
lmao
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by ellee(m): 6:57am On Sep 02, 2015
my bro. she aint ur girl
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Kaykaymil(m): 6:58am On Sep 02, 2015
Cutehector:

Alomo Bitters
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Cutehector(m): 6:59am On Sep 02, 2015
MzMay:

lmao
lol people think personalities in nairaland and in reality r dsame. That's why dey will always be mistaken... Me dat will not even hurt a fly.. All na yarns cheesy
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by ussv: 7:00am On Sep 02, 2015
I'm disappointed at you for calling out for help , you just displayed your uselessness here. The truth is you are beyond help. For your grill to not only secretly admire a guy but goes ahead to toast him , do you think there could be redemption for you ? My guy abeg move on
Dis kain thing dem no dey talk am out.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Homguy(m): 7:10am On Sep 02, 2015
Never give your heart to a woman you aren't married to...move on already bro,
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 02, 2015
sorry o,be a man and do smething better wt ur life
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by damola44(m): 7:26am On Sep 02, 2015
golddeejay:
u also ask another girl out, balance d equatn
Na algebra we dey solve grin grin grin
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Justiyke4u: 7:30am On Sep 02, 2015
And you still call her your girl? Smh
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by refreshrate: 7:36am On Sep 02, 2015
Milly02:

Everyone her has asked you to run blah blah blah
You obviously still have feelings for the girl and this doesnt just turn off like a light switch.

The reality is you obviously cant continue loving this girl. Trust is gone.

However so that in two years time when you remember this relationship you feel good with yourself, heres what you do.

1. screen shot that conversation on whatsapp.
2. Call the girl (its taking a lot off of me not to call her stupid right now, i swear) hang out with her like normal and midway when she seems to be having fun. Tell her you really dont think you want to continue with her in the relationship.
3. Make sure its coming out of no where so she doesnt have anything to hold on to as a probable reason. Please please please do not confront her on the messages you saw like i said shes not particularly wise and would want to use that to feel cool with herself that youre jealous.
4. Dont insult or quarrel with her when you drop the bombshell, say it as calmly as when you say i like the dress youre wearing. She will enter a state of shock. when she starts to ask why? Let your mind go somewhere else. Give absolutely no response. She will begin to question herself and talk different things.

Two things are needed for this to work properly, make sure theres no issuee on ground so she doesnt see this coming, dont raise your voice or show any sign of stress in your delivery of the message. You must never ever show sign of anger. Best illustration, you know how you tell a girl youve had enough of to go? Thata what you want to do here.

Make sure the issue is not resolved on that day.

Give her like a week or two.

Two things will happen the quest to understand why youre doing this becomes the major thought process for her making her to think less of that other boy. Thoughts of you doing this will begin to make her realise you were actually a great guy.

Dont ask me why, look around and see why women still stick around with guys who are not very nice to them...or men love bitches. Its the same theory.

Note of warning though i really dont think you should continue planning to love the girl, the essence of this is to downgrade her to side chick (konji na bastard and you wouldnt like it coming with no where to...you know?) So you make her lose the boy, reset her thinking, get steady smashes...and get yourself another reasonable person to spend your resources on. trust is gone in this relationship. Lets not kid ourselves anymore.

Your pride however must be intact.

5 Likes

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Angelou(m): 7:49am On Sep 02, 2015
Dude step ûp ur game maybe she wan test u cheesy
*modified*
Bros Run for your life o... But have this @ d back of your mind dat d new guy and her wouldn't last 2geda 'cos when she finds amore cute dude... She go still leave d nigga #ToastBread grin grin
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by bulletproofmonk(m): 7:58am On Sep 02, 2015
Milly02:

Olowo gba iyawo ole
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by ehix89(m): 7:59am On Sep 02, 2015
I feel it is d boyfrnd of d gurl askin me out dat posted the message,,,,God!!!!!! she bugs me like hell
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Behira(f): 8:04am On Sep 02, 2015
Cutehector:
run go where, abeg come bak jor.... Try meetin me in person at least
Loool cheesy u want her to meet u in person so dat u wud still come bak on nairaland to seek advice on how to mend a broken head.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by KiNiBiGd: 8:06am On Sep 02, 2015
That's why she is ur gf not ur wife, na friend she b now, she can decides who to befriend
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:19am On Sep 02, 2015
@OP Milly02

keep her for chopping sake and divert your emotions to a new bae or baes. No time for rubbish...

That shit can be so annoying.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by jayhans(m): 8:22am On Sep 02, 2015
DIS IS WAT YOU GET WEN A GAL DO THE ASKING OUT IN A RELATIONSHIP.... SHE DUMPS UR SORRY ASS WEN SHE SEES A MORE FRESHER DUDE... and on the other hand she may just be flirting wit dat oda guy... gals are good at faking tins
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by CaptPlanet(m): 8:25am On Sep 02, 2015
mencade4:
hahaha

peggy friendzone kermit?

I don't think so. They've been together for over 40 years. I think he got tired of Piggy's physical abuse so he moved on.

Oh his new boo is Denise, she's a model. Kermit is on a roll man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / Military Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.