Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out (40483 Views)

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Orikinla(m): 8:26am On Sep 02, 2015
Milly02:
I caught my girl chatting on whatsapp and telling a guy that she loves him. she was even kind of saying it feels stupid to ask a guy out but that she just have to do it cause of the love she has for him.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Orikinla(m): 8:27am On Sep 02, 2015
femidejulius:
And u are still calling her your girl.

It should be your "ex-girlfriend"
The smiley on Nairaland is too small for my LOL. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by IDERAWOLE(m): 8:34am On Sep 02, 2015
From the way you've spoken; you seems to love the babe so much; so just dress up & follow them on the date & introduce yourself as the ex-lover. If they buy you drink don't refuse it. When they start kissing, cover your face & smile.

" My girlfriend" indeed!
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by bigiyaro(m): 8:36am On Sep 02, 2015
u should know its time for u to get out of dat relation-sheep.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Orikinla(m): 8:42am On Sep 02, 2015
onosprince:
She is gone...
[size=18pt]Not yet.
She is still sampling the two to make up her mind on the better love.
She has tasted the OP and wants to sample another sugarcane.
Lest we forget, 99.99% of Nigerian girls do the same thing every day.
Let us be honest and stop pretending and fooling ourselves.
Many Nigerian guys are giving girls money which the girls use to cook soups for the other guys in their love life.
It is like you give a girl money to buy a nice underwear and she later displays it for another guy who removes it before forking her.
We guys are also guilty of double dating, cheating and flirting.
Once, whilst one girlfriend was busy cooking for me in the kitchen, another one was undressing in the bedroom and calling to show me her new sexy underwear which I am sure another guy gave her the money she used in buying it.

See "Six Degrees of Paris Hilton: The Global Reach of One Vagina " on http://kissesandroses..com/2008/06/six-degrees-of-paris-hilton-global.html, it is a must for every guy to know how romance goes beyond us with girls and women.

"Pick any random person, and if you dig hard enough you'll find
that they had sex with somebody, who had sex with somebody, who had sex with
Paris."
It is a long sex chain with even links to Osama bin Laden. The sex chain could have linked to Nigeria if the writer continued to follow it.

It is a must read for anyone who has not read it.

Some women can really spread their legs far and wide.

Do you know the sex chain of your girlfriend or wife?

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 02, 2015
This is the main problem nigerian girls bring for thier boyfriends these days, when the guy dumps them, they take the whole annoyance on the good guy like say na the good guy and the bad guy day f*uck her together.

Let her go.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by IdJack(m): 8:47am On Sep 02, 2015
I Said Run Very fast...and you are still standing, starring at me.

Sorry take heart
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Cutehector(m): 8:50am On Sep 02, 2015
Behira:
Loool cheesy u want her to meet u in person so dat u wud still come bak on nairaland to seek advice on how to mend a broken head.
lmao.. Check all my topics, not one I'v created on hw to mend a broken rship.

I dnt kiss and tell wink
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by fairenough: 9:05am On Sep 02, 2015
you might have been lacking in one area or two
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Sagamite(m): 9:05am On Sep 02, 2015
Milly02:
I caught my girl chatting on whatsapp and telling a guy that she loves him. she was even kind of saying it feels stupid to ask a guy out but that she just have to do it cause of the love she has for him.

Did you say your "girlfriend"?

What girlfriend do you have?

So what kind of advice were you hoping to get here when you opened the thread?

How to woo her?

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by kingsboy12(m): 9:11am On Sep 02, 2015
refreshrate:

Everyone her has asked you to run blah blah blah
You obviously still have feelings for the girl and this doesnt just turn off like a light switch.
The reality is you obviously cant continue loving this girl. Trust is gone.
However so that in two years time when you remember this relationship you feel good with yourself, heres what you do.
1. screen shot that conversation on whatsapp.
2. Call the girl (its taking a lot off of me not to call her stupid right now, i swear) hang out with her like normal and midway when she seems to be having fun. Tell her you really dont think you want to continue with her in the relationship.
3. Make sure its coming out of no where so she doesnt have anything to hold on to as a probable reason. Please please please do not confront her on the messages you saw like i said shes not particularly wise and would want to use that to feel cool with herself that youre jealous.
4. Dont insult or quarrel with her when you drop the bombshell, say it as calmly as when you say i like the dress youre wearing. She will enter a state of shock. when she starts to ask why? Let your mind go somewhere else. Give absolutely no response. She will begin to question herself and talk different things.
Two things are needed for this to work properly, make sure theres no issuee on ground so she doesnt see this coming, dont raise your voice or show any sign of stress in your delivery of the message. You must never ever show sign of anger. Best illustration, you know how you tell a girl youve had enough of to go? Thata what you want to do here.
Make sure the issue is not resolved on that day.
Give her like a week or two.
Two things will happen the quest to understand why youre doing this becomes the major thought process for her making her to think less of that other boy. Thoughts of you doing this will begin to make her realise you were actually a great guy.
Dont ask me why, look around and see why women still stick around with guys who are not very nice to them...or men love bitches. Its the same theory.
Note of warning though i really dont think you should continue planning to love the girl, the essence of this is to downgrade her to side chick (konji na bastard and you wouldnt like it coming with no where to...you know?) So you make her lose the boy, reset her thinking, get steady smashes...and get yourself another reasonable person to spend your resources on. trust is gone in this relationship. Lets not kid ourselves anymore.
Your pride however must be intact.

Best Advice so far
Reminds me of my days as a ''Player''
@Op, just demote her to a side chick u only call when u need her personalized skills in bed.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by pleiades45: 9:21am On Sep 02, 2015
Abugab:
Brother, is it that u are not fine, loaded in your pocket and down there?
For every man there is a woman and for every woman there is a man.
Go get your woman and run from this one fast......
what does it mean to be loaded down there ? down where ?
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by pleiades45: 9:25am On Sep 02, 2015
ruggedtimi:
jst keep f*ckng her and dnt pay her bills anymore....u hv a reason now not to
you pay your womans bills ?
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by hardbody: 9:26am On Sep 02, 2015
Milly02:

Chai so this girl did not manage this toasting, and i told her i was not interested ooo
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 02, 2015
Cutehector:
I can't even call a gurl my girl until I hav paid her bride price... So if I see smth like dat, I will hav all rights to beat the shit out her stupidity..
correct! Nah jobless guys dey carry girl matter for head.

An average 'GF' in 9ja will claim she's giving u prack whenever u want. Meeehn! Is that the best they can come up with ?#smh

No girl is my girl until I've paid too ooh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Abugab(m): 9:38am On Sep 02, 2015
pleiades45:
what does it mean to be loaded down there ? down where ?

Na my mouth u wan hear?
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by magzey: 9:39am On Sep 02, 2015
Am sure u r her bank she withdraw from you while someone made deposit in her.SHINE UR EYES boy

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by LadyTochie(f): 9:41am On Sep 02, 2015
Godskidmidas:
Go and check how your number is saved on her phone
hahaha, wow! Hw do u fink she wil save it?
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 02, 2015
Is not her fault but yours,as you have fails to go deep down inside her rivers of joy
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by crosspaul1(m): 9:56am On Sep 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. you must be a clown. what are you waiting for? she just approved your license to love another woman. #BEWISE
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by adedolapo189(m): 9:57am On Sep 02, 2015
lekjons:
i've been laughing since the moment i saw the title of this thread(even b4 i opened it), wait lemme laugh finish,gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin;gringringringringringringringringringringrin

op u need a destiny resetting slap!, wait make i laugh small againgringringringringringringringringrin

Don't break up with her, start dating another girl secretly(if u want, or if u're the lover-boy type), then pretend as if u see no thing, just keep her as a side chick(without her knowing), cos u've been her side guy too, maybe for months(and u don't know), jez keep feck!ng till stock lasts!, who knows, konji might catch u 'hands up' someday and ur real girlfriend may not be around or forming(u know all those 'i'm on my period' ish?), she'll save those days..

afterall that's what b!tches are for.. c'mon be a NIGGA!
lmao...............d guy is daft jaree.......make u leave him make he still dey call dat one hin gel!
#hahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahhahahahahahacantstoplaughing#
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Zane2point4(m): 10:07am On Sep 02, 2015
sureguy02:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na wa o

Reminds me of the guy that saw his company putting up adverts for his position

hahaahhha, the best reply ever.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Zane2point4(m): 10:08am On Sep 02, 2015
radiokilla:
My advice is: leave her and go on with your life. That can be done gradually by reducing the number of visits, calls etc until you become familiar with her absence.
The truth is that a lady can like a guy for one weird reason, it just depends on who the onus falls on and that's the guy she would go after. I have one here who keeps asking me what I used in getting her onside. I did not woo her, it just happened spontaneously and boom she's eating from my hands. I see the number of calls she gets from admirers and marriage proposers but there she is on my bed making those calls. This has me spitting on anything called long-distance relationship.

your right .
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by whocanbewho(m): 10:24am On Sep 02, 2015
refreshrate:

Everyone her has asked you to run blah blah blah
You obviously still have feelings for the girl and this doesnt just turn off like a light switch.

The reality is you obviously cant continue loving this girl. Trust is gone.

However so that in two years time when you remember this relationship you feel good with yourself, heres what you do.

1. screen shot that conversation on whatsapp.
2. Call the girl (its taking a lot off of me not to call her stupid right now, i swear) hang out with her like normal and midway when she seems to be having fun. Tell her you really dont think you want to continue with her in the relationship.
3. Make sure its coming out of no where so she doesnt have anything to hold on to as a probable reason. Please please please do not confront her on the messages you saw like i said shes not particularly wise and would want to use that to feel cool with herself that youre jealous.
4. Dont insult or quarrel with her when you drop the bombshell, say it as calmly as when you say i like the dress youre wearing. She will enter a state of shock. when she starts to ask why? Let your mind go somewhere else. Give absolutely no response. She will begin to question herself and talk different things.

Two things are needed for this to work properly, make sure theres no issuee on ground so she doesnt see this coming, dont raise your voice or show any sign of stress in your delivery of the message. You must never ever show sign of anger. Best illustration, you know how you tell a girl youve had enough of to go? Thata what you want to do here.

Make sure the issue is not resolved on that day.

Give her like a week or two.

Two things will happen the quest to understand why youre doing this becomes the major thought process for her making her to think less of that other boy. Thoughts of you doing this will begin to make her realise you were actually a great guy.

Dont ask me why, look around and see why women still stick around with guys who are not very nice to them...or men love bitches. Its the same theory.

Note of warning though i really dont think you should continue planning to love the girl, the essence of this is to downgrade her to side chick (konji na bastard and you wouldnt like it coming with no where to...you know?) So you make her lose the boy, reset her thinking, get steady smashes...and get yourself another reasonable person to spend your resources on. trust is gone in this relationship. Lets not kid ourselves anymore.

Your pride however must be intact.
this is the best advice so far. But I doubt the guy can man up to actually pull this off.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Xmen149(m): 10:34am On Sep 02, 2015
lekjons:
i've been laughing since the moment i saw the title of this thread(even b4 i opened it), wait lemme laugh finish,gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin;gringringringringringringringringringringrin

op u need a destiny resetting slap!, wait make i laugh small againgringringringringringringringringrin

Don't break up with her, start dating another girl secretly(if u want, or if u're the lover-boy type), then pretend as if u see no thing, just keep her as a side chick(without her knowing), cos u've been her side guy too, maybe for months(and u don't know), jez keep feck!ng till stock lasts!, who knows, konji might catch u 'hands up' someday and ur real girlfriend may not be around or forming(u know all those 'i'm on my period' ish?), she'll save those days..

afterall that's what b!tches are for.. c'mon be a NIGGA!
now here is a fellow straight outa compton......u just earned a follower homie

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Obadar(m): 10:59am On Sep 02, 2015
Sexologist:
OP, 5 things are involved.......
1. I'm a living testimony, good sex among other things turns a wayward girl into the best wife material....
2. she doesn't want you, deal with it.... Na maga she dey use u do since I swear....
3.start fcxking more my friend.... a girl who toasts a guy is a good fcckerr.... so u dey dull am....
4. OP if u need a good gf let me know

Guru sight u in 8D
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Omotayor123(f): 11:07am On Sep 02, 2015
Cutehector:
I can't even call a gurl my girl until I hav paid her bride price... So if I see smth like dat, I will hav all rights to beat the shit out her stupidity..
shocked Haba!!!
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Cutehector(m): 11:26am On Sep 02, 2015
Omotayor123:

shocked Haba!!!
wat? Are u afraid? cheesy
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by refreshrate: 11:30am On Sep 02, 2015
whocanbewho:
this is the best advice so far. But I doubt the guy can man up to actually pull this off.

Its one of the challenges of falling in love. If only the guy go gree he will forever be better for it.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Mydazz(m): 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
Cutehector:

Why should that even be considered Bro
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by lekjons(m): 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
Xmen149:

now here is a fellow straight outa compton......u just earned a follower homie
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Omotayor123(f): 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
Cutehector:
wat? Are u afraid? cheesy
Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman / Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's / Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.