Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out (40489 Views)

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
lordflacko:
Attention!!!
I urge u all to come to the rescue of my friend, he's badly in need of a job, he is a graduate n done with his Youth service. He studied industrial polymer chemistry, he is equally ready to work in any part of Nigeria or the world at large, plz cum to his rescue he's So much in need of it u can get back to him through his bb pin 515EB818. Thanks a great deal, waiting endlessly for ur swift response
My brother, na you need the job. Only the truth shall set you free
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by whocanbewho(m): 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
refreshrate:

Its one of the challenges of falling in love. If only the guy go gree he will forever be better for it.
he is def going to be better off later.. I had d same experience few years back and I can only look back and thank God I left wen I did. Its not just leaving but leave with ur pride intact. The lady in question I loved her pass anything, I buy things, show am care, little did I know dat na jonze I dey jonze. She practically left me to date one boy wey no dey send am, wen I found out I left her without looking back.. This was a good girl while growing up o. This made me to think that 95% of ladies are potential bitches wen given the freedom and the chance. Now I don put hold to dating make I face my career, but wen I'm ready again one thing I know is if u won handle woman u gass do am with iron hand and u go strict and u no go dey follow dem laff too much , if not most of dem go misbehave.
Re: Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out by Awesomeking: 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
Cutehector:
I can't even call a gurl my girl until I hav paid her bride price... So if I see smth like dat, I will hav all rights to beat the shit out her stupidity..
dont lay your hands on a woman,doesnt matter if she is your wife or girlfriend,.if she cheats,just break up and move fella-no time to waste yo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? / Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's / Man Who Married Two Wives Same Day In Delta Lied - Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.