Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run (4914 Views)

Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Your Advice For Women Who Hit A Certain Age And Are Desperate To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by pharrod(m): 5:14am On Oct 21, 2005
Men Who Hit and Run
He is here today but gone tomorrow. These men love breaking hearts. Give him love and he leaves you with sorrow. He collects women just like trophies and awards. He is good example of play boy. Every woman's pain brings him joy. He hits you down. Can't you see he has a sweet tongue? Can't you see he is fake? Can't you separate love from the lust? Why do girls fall for these hit and run men very easily?

Ladies Who Eat and Run
She is here today and there tomorrow. She is excited giving men emotional pains. Give her your love and she gives you disappointment. She changes men like underwear. She is a good example of a flirt. She wants the best of you at the shortest time. She is always at the receiving end,ever demanding. She will not tell you she has many sweethearts, that her time is carefully divided to accommodate many sweethearts. She is an angel on the face, but a Jezebel at heart. Can't you see she has an angelic voice and a saintly, but deceptive voice? Hey men run before she bankrupts you. Why do men fall for these eat and clean mouth ladies like they've never seen any girl before?

I wonder why these kind of people operate very smoothly without a hitch?
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by Seun(m): 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2005
These people are also known as players! The reason they are so successful is because they are good at giving members of the opposite sex what they want! The male players (men who hit and run?) know how to give women the unrealistic romance they are looking for, while the female players (women who eat and run?) know how to give men what they want: a beautiful body to sleep with or fantasize about. It's a question of demand and supply!

1 Like

Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by mckaycee(m): 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2005
your way of approach and the way you are approached determines how you are treated. What annoys me is that the good one falls for the bad types.
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by opeyemi(m): 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2005
Awuf dey break bone.......thats what people say.

If you are not that kind of a person, it will be very difficult for you to fall victim to these people. I just pray that God will open our eyes to see beyong our noses.
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by hotangel2(f): 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2005
Life ain't fair. Some people just have to be heartbroken.

How will u now she's a "eat and run".. How would u know he's a "hit and run", They r soo perfect at it.. u cant even different them from the good guys/girls.

To answer ur question abt how they do it without a hitch.... It's in their spirit.. like i said earlier.. They r so perfect at it.
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by c0dec(m): 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2005
"pharrod":

Ladies Who Eat and Run

I wonder why these kind of people operate very smoothly without a hitch?
you forgot to mention these ladies are damn sexy. thats why we men keep falling for them.

"pharrod":

Men Who Hit and Run

Why do girls fall for these hit and run men very easily?
simply because women find these men interesting and attractive. girls love bad boys.
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by jenny247(f): 10:32pm On Oct 21, 2005
i kinda agree with you, some girls just love bad boys. they know he's a player yet they allow themselves to be decieved. It's a crazy world we live in... i can't fathom it..
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by SirKay3(m): 11:54am On Oct 22, 2005
They are so perfect at it
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by goodguy(m): 10:14am On Oct 25, 2005
c0dec:

you forgot to mention these ladies are damn sexy. thats why we men keep falling for them.
That's why men get destroyed so easily. The weaknesses of such people lie in the hands of women.

c0dec:

simply because women find these men interesting and attractive. girls love bad boys.
Now here's where the stupidity of gurls lies. They know fire hurts, yet they dance close to it.
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by eveseh(f): 7:49am On Apr 27, 2006
goodguy:

That's why men get destroyed so easily. The weaknesses of such people lie in the hands of women.
Now here's where the stupidity of girls lies. They know fire hurts, yet they dance close to it.

cheesy cheesy wink wink wink kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by Fluffy(f): 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2006
The only difference between these two is the hit and runs increase their popularity as they progress,

but the eat and runs loose their value and self worth along the way. At the end of the day the same guys
you ate will be calling you a LovePeddler and bitch while the guy remains a player and a hunk.

So please ladies don't compete with guys when it comes to these things.
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:47pm On May 03, 2006
sad
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by abbey02(f): 11:58am On Oct 26, 2006
we are all the same.thats why it is very good to know the kind of guy/girl we want before going into relationship.but how will someone know the good guys/gals?.
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by abbey02(f): 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2006
we are all the same.thats why it is very good to know the kind of guy/girl we want before going into relationship.but how will someone know the good guys/gals?
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by mizkay(f): 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2006
Behaviour breeds behaviour - life's rule is simple:

I is never equal to O

I+R=O

Incident+Reaction = Outcome.

It is the way you react to an incident that produces the outcome. Need I go any further
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by naija4life(f): 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2006
The time we all own up that its a very BIG GAME we're playing with girls and vice-versa, da better for all of us.

As 4 me and my crew, we ride spinners, can u dig it? cool
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by osegwu(m): 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2006
I guess if we had all had a one night
then we fall in betwee the two knid of players
>And if you ask me i would tell you outrightly that
we are all either HIT AND RUN OR EAT AND RUN.
The only ones exempted are the virgins?
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by segedoo(m): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2007
Ask any playa, playing is fun though it's irresponsible.

meanwhile, there must be a reason for doing what they do.

don't u think so?
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by Maneater1(f): 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2007
Tit 4 Tat!

What goes around comes back around.

I wonder what happens when Hit and run gets with Eat and Run.

2 can play that game.
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by deb(m): 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2007
I love this topic! wink
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by omaaaf(m): 5:07pm On May 10, 2007
y dint anyone talk about men who hit, eat and run. and wonen who eat, hit and run.
well you have to be careful nowadays cos there are dangerous peeps out there.
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by bebe2007(m): 10:48am On May 11, 2007
grin Hit and Run guys, thats very bad on the galz part o! you will make her loose her self confidence. She would be damned emotionally. I can imagine!!!! Guys if you are into that, stop before you are cursed for life.

Eat and Run babes, thats fun!!! thats if its done to ARISTOS O!!! not young potential bobos. To the Aristos good for them they too are greedy bastards who are not satisfied with their wives they want fresh, young blood abi! All the same stop breaking hearts o! Nemesis would catch up with them soonest.
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by bdaf(m): 12:32pm On May 11, 2007
AS THE SAYING GOES, MANY DAYS FOR THE THIEF, ONE DAY FOR THE OWNER.
SOONER OR LATER, THEY ARE LIABLE TO GET A I D S.
BECAUSE THYE VE BEEN CHEATING ON IT.
SISTERS, PLS EAT SAFE
BROTHERS, HIT SAFE ALSO.
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by nawao(m): 4:34pm On May 11, 2007
in d world we ar now,der ar so many bad/wrong beliefs,ppl ar buyin n acceptin wrong beliefs.bt u can choose 2 stand 4 wat u believe in n nt accept or want 2 change ur faith.

i belive der ar exceptns n i wil get d right one since am right n redy 2 live d right life.

my ppl,let us nt accept dis wrong tins else our children wil b doomed n wil nt hav a future if they grow up wit dis ideology.let us refuse vehemently 2 conform 2 wrong lifestyles.

4 relationships n dating,youths tend 2 b so much in a rush and get involvd too soon,at d end of the day they ar broken hearted over n over again,then negative beliefs ar formd in their minds.slow down,make friends 1st b4 making a commitment n dont 4get 2 always put God 1st in al things.
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by ajayi1(m): 5:09pm On May 11, 2007
Yes o, Just have to be carefull with what you eat arround
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by JJYOU: 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2008
quite interesting. i wonder why this died. maybe too close to home
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by TOYOSI20(f): 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2008
. . . . . . . .lol, . . . . . . . .or perhaps it hit a nerve. . . . .

anyways, what can I say some people call it a two way street. . . . . . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by na2day2(m): 2:04am On Oct 19, 2008
beats me bro undecided undecided undecided undecided

JJYOU:

quite interesting. i wonder why this died. maybe too close to home
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by JJYOU: 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2008
oga seun, let this come to front page please
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by Kress(m): 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2008
Lol,BEWARE,dont become a statistic @all
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by eminemkayc: 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2008
2 b a playa is d best thing any guy should ever thnk of, Cos it gives u peace of mind,relaxed muscles nd less headache thnkng whethr ths girl wud break ur heart or not,since thy r many!thats wht am involvd in anyway.its a modern world whr only playas reign cos we carry d moto 'LUV NO DEY'! smiley sad
Re: Men Who Hit and Run | Ladies Who Eat and Run by na2day2(m): 4:01am On Oct 20, 2008
i second the motion

JJYOU:

oga seun, let this come to front page please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men Cheat On Their Wives With Ugly Ones? / Why So Many Girls Like Bad Boys? / 6 Cool Ways A Lady Can Say "I Love You" To A Man Without Saying It Verbally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.