Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? (45182 Views)

Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! / Absolutely Shocking News About the NIV Bible! All Must Know! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? by alphalpha(m): 1:43am On Jul 13, 2015
Ishilove:
I came across this thread that left me alarmed and sweating because the NIV is my favourite translation and it is what i read 95% of the time:

https://www.nairaland.com/2442956/absolutely-shocking-all-christians-must

I was alarmed, especially when I cross-checked my own copy of the NIV bible and discovered it was true. But then, another Nairalander countered the above with this:

https://www.nairaland.com/2430755/disregard-all-messages-social-media#35732940

I was relieved, and a bit confused. This comment by another Nairalander on the same thread added to the befuddlement:

https://www.nairaland.com/2430755/disregard-all-messages-social-media#35740192

Now, with all these arguments and counter-arguments, I am wondering what to believe. I however wonder why anything should be omitted from the bible.

Let's discuss.

Pastor Kumuyi strictly uses the KJV
Re: Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? by MrPresident1: 1:59am On Jul 13, 2015
Xetima:

Isaiah 45:1 was fulfilled in the time of Daniel in Daniel 5:1-31 (read the whole chapter) “Belshazzar the king made a great feast for a thousand of his lords, and drank wine…”

A little bit of history here to aid our understanding:
That king was such a stupid King. History has it that he ruled with his father, King Nabonidus. It was recorded that he was such a recklessly young and arrogant son of King Nabonidus. His arrogance got into his head such that while his grand-father Nebuchadnezzar, who was greater than his father was humbled by God and he subsequently surrendered and praised the MOST HIGH GOD, this stupid king went as far as to request for and defiled the golden vessels from the temple of GOD. History has it that, "that very night, October 12, 539 BC, while Belshazzar was partying inside the city, the Persian General, Ugabaru, was launching his attack. Ugabaru knew he couldn’t go over the walls, but why not go under them? Since the Euphrates River flowed below the city walls, his engineers went upstream and diverted the river into a basin. This enabled his troops to march into the city through the dried-up riverbed. In fact, when the invaders reached the inner gates of the city they found them unlocked. It was a fulfillment of Isaiah 45:1, where God calls the Persian King Cyrus by name, and says for him “the gates will not be shut.” The Medes and Persians conquered the city of Babylon without a battle. Daniel 5:30 tells us, “That very night Belshazzar, king of the Chaldeans, was slain. And Darius the Mede received the kingdom…”

Now to the issue at stake, the portion of the verse described by King James as "... and I will loose the loins of kings,...", may not actually mean the same thing as " ... to strip kings of their armor ...", as rendered by NIV. Why do I say this?

Ugabaru, the Persian general took Babylon without a fight. This was so because King Belshazzar was not war-ready. He was relying on his god Marduk and city's fortified wall, but GOD gave the Persians the idea of passing under the wall instead of trying to scale or break it. History has it that "The city was surrounded by double walls 90’ high and 22’ thick. You could turn a 4-horse chariot on top of the wall".

Now to the part of scripture in contention was fulfilled in Dan. 5:6. According to King James, the scripture reads, "Then the king's countenance was changed, and his thoughts troubled him, so that the joints of his loins were loosed, and his knees smote one against another. Now, notice KJV expression, ... his loins were loosed ..., same as Isaiah 45:1 (KJV). However, see how NIV rendered it, "His face turned pale and he was so frightened that his knees knocked together and his legs gave way." -NIV.

In essence, if NIV was to be superimposed on KJV rendition, it would read thus:
Dan. 5:6 "Then the king's countenance was changed, and his thoughts troubled him, [s]so that the joints of his loins were loosed[/s], and his knees smote one against another."

So NIV, may have deleted what I consider the MOST important part of that scripture which confirms the fulfillment of prophesy.

Let the reader be wise. I rest my case.

You are blessed.

KJV Prophecy
Isaiah 45:1
Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;

Fulfilment
Daniel 5:6
Then the king's countenance was changed, and his thoughts troubled him, so that the joints of his loins were loosed, and his knees smote one against another.

NIV Prophecy
Isaiah 45:1
45 “This is what the Lord says to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I take hold of to subdue nations before him and to strip kings of their armor, to open doors before him so that gates will not be shut:

Fulfilment
Daniel 5:6
6 His face turned pale and he was so frightened that his legs became weak and his knees were knocking.

The NIV is doctored, watered down, and compromised, everyone should make his/her own research and deductions, to solidify conviction.

PS:
Two leaved gates is the buttocks; left yansh and right yansh wink

cc Ishilove
Re: Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? by MrPresident1: 3:03am On Jul 13, 2015
How can we even turn to God when we don't even know that he is the one punishing us? How can we repent when we do not know that the fire that is burning us is from The Lord Himself?

Our enemies and slave masters would have us continue in ignorance; if we remain in ignorance, their kingdom continues forever, if we wake up, it is gameover!

But it is game over already because getting to understand the real truth is the sign of the end, of forgiveness and regathering.

Isaiah 43:1, 5-7
1 But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.
5 Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west;
6 I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;
7 Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.
8 Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears.
Re: Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? by MrPresident1: 3:13am On Jul 13, 2015
What is the Law that we failed to keep that made us fall to pieces?

Mathew 22:35-40
35 Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,
36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38 This is the first and great commandment.
39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

It was never in the tithes offerings, sacrifices, burnt offerings and other 'temple' wink gizmos, it was to love our God, and to love our neighbours as ourselves.

Mark 12:32-34
32 And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he:
33 And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.
34 And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him any question.
Re: Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? by kellyJames5(m): 6:40am On Jul 13, 2015
Nuella222:
!maraH okoB

Has she said yes
Re: Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 13, 2015
herald9:
The Bible, like any other book written by man is subject to reviews and manipulations. Not surprise.
U r a big Ode.... U think BIBLE is physic or chemistry text book. Close that ur gatdam mouth if U don't want to learn.
Re: Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? by phonek: 11:23am On Jul 13, 2015
RSV Bible remains the first translated from the original Hebrew & Greek languages.
Re: Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ishilove:
I came across this thread that left me alarmed and sweating because the NIV is my favourite translation and it is what i read 95% of the time:

https://www.nairaland.com/2442956/absolutely-shocking-all-christians-must

I was alarmed, especially when I cross-checked my own copy of the NIV bible and discovered it was true. But then, another Nairalander countered the above with this:

https://www.nairaland.com/2430755/disregard-all-messages-social-media#35732940

I was relieved, and a bit confused. This comment by another Nairalander on the same thread added to the befuddlement:

https://www.nairaland.com/2430755/disregard-all-messages-social-media#35740192

Now, with all these arguments and counter-arguments, I am wondering what to believe. I however wonder why anything should be omitted from the bible.

Let's discuss.

If everything is put into the bible, it will be over 10,000 pages
Re: Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? by Ahmed4002(m): 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
folafola:

. but the quran was revised by the jubril, delivered unto mohammed and compiled by uthman but uthman burnt off the available manuscripts and then no other manuscripts to compare unlike the bible. and moreover muslims claim the original of quran is in heaven on a tablet sura 1:5 said "you alone we worship and you alone we adore" I guess allah was not the one speaking here and moreso allah wrote life history of mohammed and other people in heaven but they came and lived it out right what can be absurd than that!

Allah [Exalted be He] has mentioned in the
Qur'an incidents which has occurred during the
time period preceded the Prophethood, incidents
that shall occur during the time of Prophethood
which indeed has occurred, incidents that shall
happen after the Prophets death which a great
deal of them has happened and mentioned
things nobody at the time of the Prophet was
able to recognize its reality until the modern
science has, nowadays, revealed its reality which
caused many scientists all around the world to
embrace Islam.
}ﺫَﻟِﻚَ ﺍﻟْﻜِﺘَﺎﺏُ ﻟَﺎ ﺭَﻳْﺐَ ﻓِﻴﻪِ ﻫُﺪًﻯ ﻟِﻠْﻤُﺘَّﻘِﻴﻦَ {
"This is the Book (the Qur'ân), whereof there is
no doubt, a guidance to those who are Al-
Muttaqûn." (Al-Baqarah 2:2)

like in the other thread. When you just mention half of surah with out its completion just to deceive people. Please and please always give a complete surah .

Thanks.
Re: Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? by folafola(m): 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ahmed4002:

Allah [Exalted be He] has mentioned in the
Qur'an incidents which has occurred during the
time period preceded the Prophethood, incidents
that shall occur during the time of Prophethood
which indeed has occurred, incidents that shall
happen after the Prophets death which a great
deal of them has happened and mentioned
things nobody at the time of the Prophet was
able to recognize its reality until the modern
science has, nowadays, revealed its reality which
caused many scientists all around the world to
embrace Islam.
}ﺫَﻟِﻚَ ﺍﻟْﻜِﺘَﺎﺏُ ﻟَﺎ ﺭَﻳْﺐَ ﻓِﻴﻪِ ﻫُﺪًﻯ ﻟِﻠْﻤُﺘَّﻘِﻴﻦَ {
"This is the Book (the Qur'ân), whereof there is
no doubt, a guidance to those who are Al-
Muttaqûn." (Al-Baqarah 2:2)

like in the other thread. When you just mention half of surah with out its completion just to deceive people. Please and please always give a complete surah .

Thanks.

Expose me by saying what i posted about mohammed is wrong, what marvel me about this guy called mohammed is that he is the only prophet who got revelation about himself and comfimed himself as prophet nobody confirmed him no other person, unlike other prophet we know, bible was written by 40 men and the messge is JESUS THE SAVIOUR but mohamed got the revelation from jubril, revised many times by jubril and collated by uthman who burnt all other manuscripts. Thank God for history
Re: Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? by Ahmed4002(m): 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
folafola:

the revelation from jubril, revised many times by jubril and collated by uthman who burnt all other manuscripts. Thank God for history

This recension of the Qur'an produced by the Khalifah 'Usman has been handed down to us unaltered; and there is probably no other book in the world which has remained twelve centuries with so pure a text.

At the time of the recension, there were still
multitudes alive who had the Qur'an, as originally delivered by heart.

complaints against Othman that he had caused a new edition to be made of the Qur'an, and had
committed all the old copies to the flames; but these proceedings were objected to simply as unauthorized and sacrilegious. No hint was dropped of any alteration or omission. Such a supposition,
palpably absurd at the time, is altogether an after-thought of the modern Sheeas.

The compilation was made within two years of
Muhammad (SAW) death. We have seen that several of his followers had the entire by heart; thatevery Moslem treasured up more or less some portions in his memory and that there were official Reciters of it, for public worship and tuition, in all countries to which Islam extended.

It is sufficient for us to know that in Othman's revision recourse was had to the original exemplar of the first compilation, and that there is
otherwise every security, internal and external, that we possess a text the same as that which Mahomet himself gave forth and used." (Life of
Mahomet, new ed., p. 557 et seqq.)

1 Like

Re: Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
folafola:

Expose me by saying what i posted about mohammed is wrong, what marvel me about this guy called mohammed is that he is the only prophet who got revelation about himself and comfimed himself as prophet nobody confirmed him no other person, unlike other prophet we know, bible was written by 40 men and the messge is JESUS THE SAVIOUR but mohamed got the revelation from jubril, revised many times by jubril and collated by uthman who burnt all other manuscripts. Thank God for history

The history u met was written by who??
both you that and the writers of the version of your own history are long lost before u were born

Jubril is Angel Gabriel. He revealed to Muhammad the Direct words of Allah, Allah is ever knowing and wise, Gabriel dare not reveal to Muhammad something different to what Allah has Commanded him to reveal to the Prophet.

How many people wrote the ever contradictory Bible?
Bunch of individuals writing a document from start to Finish grin

how foolish would it have been for an individual that follows a book that had been altered by men several times, and he unable to defend the fact that the book is not reliable, inturnly pick on the Holy Book of others with a foolish and putrid history known to him and his con disbelievers

The Quran has been preserved for over 1400 years through parallel memorization and writings.

"We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly Guard it (from corruption)." [Quran 15:9]

The Quran is the only book that has been memorized in its entirety by millions. The process of memorization began during the Prophets (pbuh) life and continues to be emphasized by Muslims, even to this day. The use of memorization in oral transmission through the generations had mitigated somewhat from the beginning the worst perils of relying solely on written records, related John Burton. [John Burton, An Introduction to the Hadith, Edinburgh University Press; 1994, p27].

1- Quran is the Speech of God and not a book written by Muhammad (pbuh) himself. The information above provides evidence for the preservation of the Qur'an, but what suggests that it was actually the word of God?

1) Historical accounts document, and the Quran openly declares, that Muhammad (pbuh) was unlettered.

You (O Muhammad) were not a reader of any Scripture before it, nor did you write (such a Scripture) with your right hand, for then those who follow falsehood might (have a right) to doubt it. [Quran, 29.48]

2) The Quran was revealed at a time when the Arabs excelled in oral poetry. Poetry competitions like todays rap competitions, were held in the marketplace. Muhammads (pbuh) recitation stunned its listeners for its beauty in Arabic. Many converted simply by listening to the deep acoustic rhythms, literary merit and wisdom of the Quranic verses. In contrast, the Arabic of 1400 years ago was restricted to words and expressions relevant to the simple life of desert men and it was impossible to express metaphysical ideas or scientific, religious and philosophical concepts. In fact the science of Arabic grammar was developed after the revelation of the Quran, using the Quran as a basis for devising its rules. It is difficult to find an explanation (other than revelation) that explains how a book existed that superseded, and also differed so greatly from any other Arabic literature. The challenge of the Quran to produce a chapter like its own has not been met to this day:-

And if you are in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto Our slave (Muhammad) then produce a Surah (chapter) of the like thereof, and call your witnesses besides Allah if you are truthful. [Quran, 2:23]

3) The Quran is a highly comprehensive book containing Divine truths, metaphysics, religious beliefs and worship, prayer, law and morality. It is a book fully describing the other life, a book of psychology, sociology, epistemology, and history, and a book containing scientific facts and the principles of a utopian life. A testament to the Divine authenticity of the Quran is that such a comprehensive book, one that was revealed over a period of 23 years, does not have any contradictory points.

Will they not then ponder on the Quran? If it had been from other than God they would have found therein much contradiction and incongruity. [Quran, 4.82]

4) Could Muhammad (pbuh) have been a liar or had motives for inventing the Quran? The early years of Muhammads (pbuh) mission were punctuated by persecutions and sorrow. His followers were brutally tortured, killed and forced to migrate. His clan was boycotted and he was stoned. His enemies even offered him wealth and kingship if he abandoned his call to the belief in One God. Instead, the Prophet (pbuh) lived a very austere life and never pursued any worldly gains like fame, power or wealth. Furthermore, the life of Muhammad (pbuh) was a practical embodiment of the Divine message and a study of his life (through the Hadith2) provides an appreciation of this fact. Even before he received the Prophethood, he was known in his society as Al-Ameen (The Trustworthy) and As-Sadiq (The Truthful). Both Muslim and non-Muslim scholars attest to his honesty and integrity 3 .

5) The Quran mentions things that were not known at the time. How can the existence of these verses be explained? The Quran has scientific descriptions only recently discovered by modern science and that could not have been known 1400 years ago

http://www.whyislam.org/the-origin-of-the-quran/#

http://web.uvic.ca/~rpn/files/gabriel.html

http://www.allahsquran.com/quran_divine_book.php
Re: Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? by Greeny02(f): 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
safarigirl:
Even the King James Version people say is the original, is incomplete. If you have access to the Biblical documents which the Vatican has, KJV will look doctored to you as well.

The Bible was translated by a man, so of course he'll put what he wants you to see. Was KJV not written by a man? He probably omitted stuff as well
that's why I like to read Dan Brown's books
Re: Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? by Confirmer(m): 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
Stevosty:
Cramming and comprehension are two different things, cramming cannot be said to be miracle. The Bible has no alteration the problem some of you have is the translation trying to make you understand the Bible, they are one and same. The Quaran made mention of miracles performed by Jesus, in other words what you call a miracle attested to the fact that Jesus was and is a miracle worker, seek the truth and the truth shall set you free.
Do I need to point out the inconsistencies in the various bible versions? We are not denying Jesus prophethood just that He is not Lord. Any Muslim that doesn't believe in Jesus is actually not a muslim.
Re: Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? by folafola(m): 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

The history u met was written by who??
both you that and the writers of the version of your own history are long lost before u were born

Jubril is Angel Gabriel. He revealed to Muhammad the Direct words of Allah, Allah is ever knowing and wise, Gabriel dare not reveal to Muhammad something different to what Allah has Commanded him to reveal to the Prophet.

How many people wrote the ever contradictory Bible?
Bunch of individuals writing a document from start to Finish grin

how foolish would it have been for an individual that follows a book that had been altered by men several times, and he unable to defend the fact that the book is not reliable, inturnly pick on the Holy Book of others with a foolish and putrid history known to him and his con disbelievers

The Quran has been preserved for over 1400 years through parallel memorization and writings.

"We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly Guard it (from corruption)." [Quran 15:9]

The Quran is the only book that has been memorized in its entirety by millions. The process of memorization began during the Prophets (pbuh) life and continues to be emphasized by Muslims, even to this day. The use of memorization in oral transmission through the generations had mitigated somewhat from the beginning the worst perils of relying solely on written records, related John Burton. [John Burton, An Introduction to the Hadith, Edinburgh University Press; 1994, p27].

1- Quran is the Speech of God and not a book written by Muhammad (pbuh) himself. The information above provides evidence for the preservation of the Qur'an, but what suggests that it was actually the word of God?

1) Historical accounts document, and the Quran openly declares, that Muhammad (pbuh) was unlettered.

You (O Muhammad) were not a reader of any Scripture before it, nor did you write (such a Scripture) with your right hand, for then those who follow falsehood might (have a right) to doubt it. [Quran, 29.48]

2) The Quran was revealed at a time when the Arabs excelled in oral poetry. Poetry competitions like todays rap competitions, were held in the marketplace. Muhammads (pbuh) recitation stunned its listeners for its beauty in Arabic. Many converted simply by listening to the deep acoustic rhythms, literary merit and wisdom of the Quranic verses. In contrast, the Arabic of 1400 years ago was restricted to words and expressions relevant to the simple life of desert men and it was impossible to express metaphysical ideas or scientific, religious and philosophical concepts. In fact the science of Arabic grammar was developed after the revelation of the Quran, using the Quran as a basis for devising its rules. It is difficult to find an explanation (other than revelation) that explains how a book existed that superseded, and also differed so greatly from any other Arabic literature. The challenge of the Quran to produce a chapter like its own has not been met to this day:-

And if you are in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto Our slave (Muhammad) then produce a Surah (chapter) of the like thereof, and call your witnesses besides Allah if you are truthful. [Quran, 2:23]

3) The Quran is a highly comprehensive book containing Divine truths, metaphysics, religious beliefs and worship, prayer, law and morality. It is a book fully describing the other life, a book of psychology, sociology, epistemology, and history, and a book containing scientific facts and the principles of a utopian life. A testament to the Divine authenticity of the Quran is that such a comprehensive book, one that was revealed over a period of 23 years, does not have any contradictory points.

Will they not then ponder on the Quran? If it had been from other than God they would have found therein much contradiction and incongruity. [Quran, 4.82]

4) Could Muhammad (pbuh) have been a liar or had motives for inventing the Quran? The early years of Muhammads (pbuh) mission were punctuated by persecutions and sorrow. His followers were brutally tortured, killed and forced to migrate. His clan was boycotted and he was stoned. His enemies even offered him wealth and kingship if he abandoned his call to the belief in One God. Instead, the Prophet (pbuh) lived a very austere life and never pursued any worldly gains like fame, power or wealth. Furthermore, the life of Muhammad (pbuh) was a practical embodiment of the Divine message and a study of his life (through the Hadith2) provides an appreciation of this fact. Even before he received the Prophethood, he was known in his society as Al-Ameen (The Trustworthy) and As-Sadiq (The Truthful). Both Muslim and non-Muslim scholars attest to his honesty and integrity 3 .

5) The Quran mentions things that were not known at the time. How can the existence of these verses be explained? The Quran has scientific descriptions only recently discovered by modern science and that could not have been known 1400 years ago

http://www.whyislam.org/the-origin-of-the-quran/#

http://web.uvic.ca/~rpn/files/gabriel.html

http://www.allahsquran.com/quran_divine_book.php

WHO ARE THE WITNESS OF MOHAMMED? HE GOT IT ALONE AND UTHMAN BURNT THE EVIDENCES OF OTHER CONTRADICTIONS AND THE OTHER REMAINING SIX WAYS OR METHODS OF RECITING THE QUORAN SO WHAT ARE WE SAYING WHY DID HE BURNT THE MANUSCRIPTS
DESPITE THAT MOHAMMED WAS THE SINGLE AUTHOR YET WE STILL FOUND MANY ERRORS
Re: Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? by folafola(m): 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ahmed4002:

This recension of the Qur'an produced by the Khalifah 'Usman has been handed down to us unaltered; and there is probably no other book in the world which has remained twelve centuries with so pure a text.

At the time of the recension, there were still
multitudes alive who had the Qur'an, as originally delivered by heart.

complaints against Othman that he had caused a new edition to be made of the Qur'an, and had
committed all the old copies to the flames; but these proceedings were objected to simply as unauthorized and sacrilegious. No hint was dropped of any alteration or omission. Such a supposition,
palpably absurd at the time, is altogether an after-thought of the modern Sheeas.

The compilation was made within two years of
Muhammad (SAW) death. We have seen that several of his followers had the entire by heart; thatevery Moslem treasured up more or less some portions in his memory and that there were official Reciters of it, for public worship and tuition, in all countries to which Islam extended.

It is sufficient for us to know that in Othman's revision recourse was had to the original exemplar of the first compilation, and that there is
otherwise every security, internal and external, that we possess a text the same as that which Mahomet himself gave forth and used." (Life of
Mahomet, new ed., p. 557 et seqq.)
so pure a text indeed, why did he burn the other writtings collated by him that speak a volume. the ancient manuscripts of the scripture were not burnt so we have them to compare and infact we are happy they exist today, but where are the manuscripts of the quran?? uthman burnt them off and why? no one can answer that. that speak a volume about the genuiness of the "one man show" book called quran
Re: Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
folafola:

WHO ARE THE WITNESS OF MOHAMMED? HE GOT IT ALONE AND UTHMAN BURNT THE EVIDENCES OF OTHER CONTRADICTIONS AND THE OTHER REMAINING SIX WAYS OR METHODS OF RECITING THE QUORAN SO WHAT ARE WE SAYING WHY DID HE BURNT THE MANUSCRIPTS
DESPITE THAT MOHAMMED WAS THE SINGLE AUTHOR YET WE STILL FOUND MANY ERRORS

Hahaha you're sick!
what did uthman burn?
come on, why are u just saying all sorts of nonsense that makes no sense grin

All Muhammad's 4 Caliphs are his Witness
All his Companions are his witness
What do u even want to do with Witness
You're a hate striken disbeliever who even when presented to the truth, you shall still disbelieve.

For all I care you can go to Hell with your Moribond History of Uthman Burning Manuscripts.
The Quran is complete from inception. Go fix your tampered Buyboo
Goat cheesy
Re: Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
folafola:

so pure a text indeed, why did he burn the other writtings collated by him that speak a volume. the ancient manuscripts of the scripture were not burnt so we have them to compare and infact we are happy they exist today, but where are the manuscripts of the quran?? uthman burnt them off and why? no one can answer that. that speak a volume about the genuiness of the "one man show" book called quran

grin grin grin E dey pain u sey The Quran is Complete and the Bible is never grin grin The buyboo has been added and subtracted by Humans grin
Una no dey even shame lol

Infact Get away angry
Re: Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? by uduokirika1(m): 12:20am On Jul 14, 2015
doofanc:

And where do you get the original hebrew text from?
Vatican Library. Both d hebrew, Aramaic and Greek versions are intact
Re: Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? by Ahmed4002(m): 2:57am On Jul 14, 2015
folafola:

but where are the manuscripts of the quran?? uthman burnt them off and why? no one can answer that. that speak a volume about the genuiness of the "one man show" book called quran

like I said We have seen that several of his followers had the entire by heart. Some of the revelation were written in leaves, stones etc which can be easily manipulated.
Re: Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? by folafola(m): 4:30am On Jul 14, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Hahaha you're sick!
what did uthman burn?
come on, why are u just saying all sorts of nonsense that makes no sense grin

All Muhammad's 4 Caliphs are his Witness
All his Companions are his witness
What do u even want to do with Witness
You're a hate striken disbeliever who even when presented to the truth, you shall still disbelieve.

For all I care you can go to Hell with your Moribond History of Uthman Burning Manuscripts.
The Quran is complete from inception. Go fix your tampered Buyboo
Goat cheesy

do you have to be vulgar before you communicate? All his companions were his witnesses but why did uthman burnt all their writings if indeed they witness same thing? you do not need a soothsayer before you know that the other writings burnt by uthman were contradictory if not he would not have burnt them off. If you are careless about uthman burning off quran then apply same judgement to the bible wwere all other manuscripts were burnt off and one manuscript remains what shall we say? Oh! we have one unique bible! right? so now you know why we need to querry the burning of quran by uthman. Glory to God we can compare the writings and then we know these are writing of men who never sat together to write at once and yet they all write same subject matter, Mohammed got the revelation himself, he called himself or better still kadijat called him a prophet when he was in doubt and about to commit suicide, he never wrote them down but uthman ordered the gathering of all writings and burnt them off. HERE IS THE WISDOM, WHY DID HE BURNT THE OTHER WRITINGS? AND DOES THE ONE WE HAVE NOW ON EARTH SIMILAR TO THE ONE IN ALLAHS TABLET? FUNNY RELIGION
Re: Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? by folafola(m): 4:38am On Jul 14, 2015
Ahmed4002:

like I said We have seen that several of his followers had the entire by heart. Some of the revelation were written in leaves, stones etc which can be easily manipulated.

do not be offended when i tell you that many of those who knew quran by heart died at the battle and that calls for the compilations of the remains, some were written on leaves and rock but is that all the revealed quran? we need to ask was some serious question here are the ones written not manipulated? but from islamic source a scribe manipulated mohammed while writing for him. muslims should stop attacking the bible because if same searchlight is beemed into quran the mess of the book cannot but be exposed
Re: Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? by folafola(m): 4:45am On Jul 14, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

grin grin grin E dey pain u sey The Quran is Complete and the Bible is never grin grin The buyboo has been added and subtracted by Humans grin
Una no dey even shame lol

Infact Get away angry

nothing is painful here only that you are economical with the truth, quran was a complete book according to uthman so i think you need to querry into why did he burnt all other evidences? quran itself is not a word directly from Allah some one write the report read sura 1:5 which says "you alone we worship, you alone we adore" so what are we saying you had better come to ask is mohamedreally a prophet like unto moses?
Re: Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 5:29am On Jul 14, 2015
folafola:

nothing is painful here only that you are economical with the truth, quran was a complete book according to uthman so i think you need to querry into why did he burnt all other evidences? quran itself is not a word directly from Allah some one write the report read sura 1:5 which says "you alone we worship, you alone we adore" so what are we saying you had better come to ask is mohamedreally a prophet like unto moses?

Damn! Ignorance is all over u. Was uthman the only one among the hundreds and thousands that knew Quran by heart?? The good history is there go and search for it. Whichever false stories of deceivers whom u take as history is what u should drop and accept the fact.
So what is wrong with Quran 1:5
You (Allah) alone we worship and you alone we follow

Let me even lecture u. You Christians can be so funny at times but i dont blame you. That is what you inherited from your religious preachers against Islam. You pick a lone verse in the Quran and translate it as lone and ignore all other verses related to it. And you only do that just to go against the Quran falsely and lead astray fools like you.
When translating the scripture, you translate it contextually and intertextuality. You translate a verse in the light of the previous of next verses. Did u even do comprehension or summary at school Coz I see u're too dull.

So what are you beating on with Quran 1:5
I still dont know why you keep shouting Qur'an 1:5

Quran 1:1
In the name of Allah the beneficent the merciful
Quran 1:2
Praise be to Almighty Allah, Lord of the Universe
Quran 1:3
The beneficent, the Merciful
Quran 1:4
Owner of the day of Judgement
Quran 1:5
Thee (Allah) alone we worship and you alone we follow
Quran 1:6
Guide us to the straight path
Quran 1:7
The path of those whom thou has favoured not the part of those who earned thy anger not of those who went astray.

You probably dont know what to say. So I recommend u shut up.

Muhammad is the seal of all prophet. The leader of all the Prophets that had been sent to earth. Moses and Iesa (Jesus) inclusive.
Stop living in delusion.
Make hay while sun shines.

Either you accept or not; the Quran is complete and protected by God himself. Against any corruption. All what you've been saying are pure lies.
Better you desist in falsely attacking Islam and spreading useless lies and ignorance before its too late for u.
Re: Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 5:36am On Jul 14, 2015
folafola:

do you have to be vulgar before you communicate? All his companions were his witnesses but why did uthman burnt all their writings if indeed they witness same thing? you do not need a soothsayer before you know that the other writings burnt by uthman were contradictory if not he would not have burnt them off. If you are careless about uthman burning off quran then apply same judgement to the bible wwere all other manuscripts were burnt off and one manuscript remains what shall we say? Oh! we have one unique bible! right? so now you know why we need to querry the burning of quran by uthman. Glory to God we can compare the writings and then we know these are writing of men who never sat together to write at once and yet they all write same subject matter, Mohammed got the revelation himself, he called himself or better still kadijat called him a prophet when he was in doubt and about to commit suicide, he never wrote them down but uthman ordered the gathering of all writings and burnt them off. HERE IS THE WISDOM, WHY DID HE BURNT THE OTHER WRITINGS? AND DOES THE ONE WE HAVE NOW ON EARTH SIMILAR TO THE ONE IN ALLAHS TABLET? FUNNY RELIGION
grin grin run along abeg.
Coz if I talk now una go say I dey vulgar.
Is this not ignorance and lies?
Lol. The Bible has been messed up. And then u decide to go against the ever pure Quran. Which isbas it was hundreds of years ago.
The word Quran itself means ; that which is recited.
Many companions of the prophet already memorised the whole Quran and they write it down whenever they wish. You saying uthman burnt manuscripts is just a vague attempt to get cheap points lol.
Go deep in your reseach. And see the truth.
A simple Google search of "revelation of the Quran" would do a lot.
Thank me later wink
Re: Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? by folafola(m): 7:51am On Jul 14, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Damn! Ignorance is all over u. Was uthman the only one among the hundreds and thousands that knew Quran by heart?? The good history is there go and search for it. Whichever false stories of deceivers whom u take as history is what u should drop and accept the fact.
So what is wrong with Quran 1:5
You (Allah) alone we worship and you alone we follow

Let me even lecture u. You Christians can be so funny at times but i dont blame you. That is what you inherited from your religious preachers against Islam. You pick a lone verse in the Quran and translate it as lone and ignore all other verses related to it. And you only do that just to go against the Quran falsely and lead astray fools like you.
When translating the scripture, you translate it contextually and intertextuality. You translate a verse in the light of the previous of next verses. Did u even do comprehension or summary at school Coz I see u're too dull.

So what are you beating on with Quran 1:5
I still dont know why you keep shouting Qur'an 1:5

Quran 1:1
In the name of Allah the beneficent the merciful
Quran 1:2
Praise be to Almighty Allah, Lord of the Universe
Quran 1:3
The beneficent, the Merciful
Quran 1:4
Owner of the day of Judgement
Quran 1:5
Thee (Allah) alone we worship and you alone we follow
Quran 1:6
Guide us to the straight path
Quran 1:7
The path of those whom thou has favoured not the part of those who earned thy anger not of those who went astray.

You probably dont know what to say. So I recommend u shut up.

Muhammad is the seal of all prophet. The leader of all the Prophets that had been sent to earth. Moses and Iesa (Jesus) inclusive.
Stop living in delusion.
Make hay while sun shines.

Either you accept or not; the Quran is complete and protected by God himself. Against any corruption. All what you've been saying are pure lies.
Better you desist in falsely attacking Islam and spreading useless lies and ignorance before its too late for u.

the above quotation only proof my point, quran contain third party report simple and thanks for helping me proof that. May God bless you for that. As per your request who should shut up here
quran is incomplete i hope you wont be angered if i showed you proof from your source?

According to authentic hadith compiler Ibn Majah, Allah had revealed a verse on stoning adulterers to death, which the Prophet had kept under his child-wife Aisha's care, but due to her carelessness, it was eaten up by a goat. Here's the hadith:

Sunan Ibn Majah, Hadith 1944:

Reported Aisha (RA): 'the verse of stoning and of suckling an adult ten times was revealed, and they were (written) on a paper and kept under my pillow. When the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) expired and we were occupied by his death, a goat entered and ate away the paper.' (عن عائشة قالت لقد نزلت آية الرجم ورضاعة الكبير عشرا ولقد كان في صحيفة تحت سريري فلما مات رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم وتشاغلنا بموته دخل داجن فأكلها)

2. Did Muhammad perfectly memorise the Qur’an?

No, and the Hadith and Qur’an are very clear about this.

Narrated Aisha: The Prophet heard a man reciting the Qur'an in the mosque and said, "May Allah bestow His Mercy on him, as he has reminded me of such-and-such verses of such a Surah." (Sahih al-Bukhari: vol. 6, bk. 61, no. 556; also Sahih Muslim: bk. 4, no. 1720)

Narrated Abdullah ibn Mas'ud: ... (Muhammad said) I am only a human being and I forget just as you do; so when I forget, remind me ... (Sunan Abu Dawud: bk. 3, no. 1015; also Sahih al-Bukhari: vol. 1, bk. 8, no. 394)

3. Did Muhammad have one version of the Qur’an?

Again the answer is no. The Hadith records that Muhammad allowed different versions of the Qur'an.

Narrated Umar bin Al-Khattab: I heard Hisham bin Hakim reciting Surat Al-Furqan during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle and I listened to his recitation and noticed that he recited in several different ways which Allah's Apostle had not taught me. I was about to jump over him during his prayer, but I controlled my temper and when he had completed his prayer, I put his upper garment around his neck and seized him by it and said, "Who taught you this Surat which I heard you reciting ?" He replied, "Allah's Apostle taught it to me". I said, "You have told a lie, for Allah's Apostle taught it to me in a different way from yours". So I dragged him to Allah's Apostle and said, "I heard this person reciting Surat Al-Furqan in a way which you haven't taught me!". On that Allah's Apostle said, "Release him (Umar) recite, O Hisham!" Then he recited in the same way I heard him reciting. Then Allah's Apostle said, "It was revealed in this way", and added, "Recite, O Umar", I recited it as he had taught me. Allah's Apostle then said, "It was revealed in this way. This Qur'an has been revealed to be recited in seven different ways, so recite of it whichever is easier for you." (Sahih al-Bukhari: vol. 6, bk. 61, no. 514)

Narrated Ibn Mas'ud: I heard a person reciting a (Quranic) verse in a certain way, and I had heard the Prophet reciting the same verse in a different way. So I took him to the Prophet and informed him of that but I noticed the sign of disapproval on his face, and then he said, "Both of you are correct, so don't differ, for the nations before you differed, so they were destroyed." (Sahih al-Bukhari: vol. 4, bk. 56, no. 682)

Umar bin Al-Khattab and Hisham bin Hakim were from the same tribe, therefore, this difference was not just a matter of dialect. Muslim leaders are exaggerating when they say there is only one version of the Qur'an. From the very beginning there were several versions.

Lastly.......................

The third caliph, Uthman solved this political problem by choosing one of these collections to be the standard version for the entire Muslim community. He had the other collections destroyed.

Narrated Anas bin Malik: Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman came to Uthman at the time when the people (Muslims) of Syria and the people of Iraq were waging war to conquer Armenia and Azarbaijan. Hudhaifa was afraid of their (the people of Syria and Iraq) differences in the recitation of the Qur'an, so he said to 'Uthman, "O chief of the Believers! Save this nation before they differ about the Book (Quran) as Jews and the Christians did before." So 'Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to 'Uthman. 'Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, 'Abdullah bin Az-Zubair, Said bin Al-As and 'AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies. 'Uthman said to the three Quraishi men, "In case you disagree with Zaid bin Thabit on any point in the Qur'an, then write it in the dialect of Quraish, the Qur'an was revealed in their tongue." They did so, and when they had written many copies, 'Uthman returned the original manuscripts to Hafsa. 'Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt. ...(Sahih al-Bukhari: vol. 6, bk. 61, no. 510)

WHAT SOURCE DO YOU NEED MORE THAN THESE?
Re: Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? by folafola(m): 7:59am On Jul 14, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

grin grin run along abeg.
Coz if I talk now una go say I dey vulgar.
Is this not ignorance and lies?
Lol. The Bible has been messed up. And then u decide to go against the ever pure Quran. Which isbas it was hundreds of years ago.
The word Quran itself means ; that which is recited.
Many companions of the prophet already memorised the whole Quran and they write it down whenever they wish. You saying uthman burnt manuscripts is just a vague attempt to get cheap points lol.
Go deep in your reseach. And see the truth.
A simple Google search of "revelation of the Quran" would do a lot.
Thank me later wink
Sura 1:5 was discovered by me while reading the quran but thanks for asking me to do the so called 'A simple search on google' andit gave me terrible results about quran errors and contradictions I will share few of them:

1. Can angels disobey? No angel is arrogant, they all obey Allah [16:49-50], but: "And behold, we said to the ANGELS: 'Bow down to Adam'. And THEY bowed down, EXCEPT Iblis. He refused and was haughty." [2:34].
2. Three contradictions in 2:97 and 16:101-103 Who brings the revelation from Allah to Muhammad? The ANGEL Gabriel [2:97], or the Holy Spirit [16:102]? The new revelation confirms the old [2:97] or substitutes it [16:101]? The Qur'an is PURE Arabic [16:103] but there are numerous foreign, non-Arabic words in it.
3. Does Allah forgive shirk? Shirk is considered the worst of all sins, but the author of the Qur'an seems unable to decide if Allah will ever forgive it or not. No [4:48, 116], Yes [4:153, 25:68-71]. Abraham committed this sin of polytheism as he takes moon, sun, stars to be his Lord [6:76-78], yet Muslims believe that all prophets are without any sin
4. Is Allah the only Wali? On the one hand, Allah is supposedly the only wali (protector, helper, friend) [9:116, 17:111, 32:4, 42:28], on the other hand, the messenger and the believers are walis [5:55, 9:71], Allah has walis [10:62], and he raises walis [4:75].
5. How many days did Allah need to destroy the people of Aad? One day [54:19] or several days [41:16; 69:6,7]
AND MANY MORE CONTRADICTIONS AND ERRORS IN THE SO CALLED REVELATION
Re: Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 8:38am On Jul 14, 2015
folafola:

Sura 1:5 was discovered by me while reading the quran but thanks for asking me to do the so called 'A simple search on google' andit gave me terrible results about quran errors and contradictions I will share few of them:

1. Can angels disobey? No angel is arrogant, they all obey Allah [16:49-50], but: "And behold, we said to the ANGELS: 'Bow down to Adam'. And THEY bowed down, EXCEPT Iblis. He refused and was haughty." [2:34].
2. Three contradictions in 2:97 and 16:101-103 Who brings the revelation from Allah to Muhammad? The ANGEL Gabriel [2:97], or the Holy Spirit [16:102]? The new revelation confirms the old [2:97] or substitutes it [16:101]? The Qur'an is PURE Arabic [16:103] but there are numerous foreign, non-Arabic words in it.
3. Does Allah forgive shirk? Shirk is considered the worst of all sins, but the author of the Qur'an seems unable to decide if Allah will ever forgive it or not. No [4:48, 116], Yes [4:153, 25:68-71]. Abraham committed this sin of polytheism as he takes moon, sun, stars to be his Lord [6:76-78], yet Muslims believe that all prophets are without any sin
4. Is Allah the only Wali? On the one hand, Allah is supposedly the only wali (protector, helper, friend) [9:116, 17:111, 32:4, 42:28], on the other hand, the messenger and the believers are walis [5:55, 9:71], Allah has walis [10:62], and he raises walis [4:75].
5. How many days did Allah need to destroy the people of Aad? One day [54:19] or several days [41:16; 69:6,7]
AND MANY MORE CONTRADICTIONS AND ERRORS IN THE SO CALLED REVELATION

You lie a lot, probably that was what your bible taught you

I told you to make search of 'revelation of the Quran" and you came here with contradictions in the Quran, hmmmm. I wonder when contradictions started having the same meaning with Revelation

Our Topic was that the Bible has been tampered with and messed with, instead of you to accept that fact, you turn on the Quran, after I addressed that too, you turn to another one; " the Quran is contradictory" Your inablility to comprehend or summarize doesn't translates to the Quran being contradictive.

Infact when it comes to contradictions you yourself will weep for the Bible

John the Baptist was Elias Matt 11:14
John the Baptist was not Elias John 1:21

There died of the plague twenty-four thousand Num 25:9
There died of the plague but twenty-three thousand 1 Cor 10:8

Abraham begat a son when he was a hundred years old, by the interposition of Providence Gen 21:2/ Rom 4:19/ Heb 11:12
Abraham begat six children more after he was a hundred years old without any interposition of providence Gen 25:1,2

christ was to be three days and three nights in the grave Matt 12:40
Christ was but two days and two nights in the grave Mark 15:25,42,44,45,46; 16:9>

The two thieves reviled Christ. Matt 27:44/ Mark 15:32
Only one of the thieves reviled Christ Luke 23:39,40

Judas committed suicide by hanging Matt 27:5
Judas did not hang himself, but died another way Acts 1:18

God is satisfied with his works Gen 1:31
God is dissatisfied with his works. Gen 6:6

God dwells in chosen temples 2 Chron 7:12,16
God dwells not in temples Acts 7:48

God dwells in light Tim 6:16
God dwells in darkness 1 Kings 8:12/ Ps 18:11/ Ps 97:2

God is seen and heard
Ex 33:23/ Ex 33:11/ Gen 3:9,10/ Gen 32:30/ Is 6:1/ Ex 24:9-11
God is invisible and cannot be heard John 1:18/ John 5:37/ Ex 33:20/ 1 Tim 6:16

God is tired and rests Ex 31:17
God is never tired and never rests Is 40:28 6.

God is everywhere present, sees and knows all things Prov 15:3/ Ps 139:7-10/ Job 34:22,21
God is not everywhere present, neither sees nor knows all things Gen 11:5/ Gen 18:20,21/ Gen 3:8

God knows the hearts of men Acts 1:24/ Ps 139:2,3
God tries men to find out what is in their heart Deut 13:3/ Deut 8:2/ Gen 22:12

God is all powerful Jer 32:27/ Matt 19:26
God is not all powerful Judg 1:19

God is unchangeable James 1:17/ Mal 3:6/ Ezek 24:14/ Num 23:19
God is changeable Gen 6:6/ Jonah 3:10/ 1 Sam 2:30,31/ 2 Kings 20:1,4,5,6/ Ex 33:1,3,17,14

No work to be done on the Sabbath under penalty of death Ex 31:15/ Num 15:32,36
Jesus Christ broke the Sabbath and justified his disciples in the same John 5:16/ Matt 12:1-3,5

Slavery and oppression ordained Gen 9:25/ Lev 25:45,46/ Joel 3:8
Slavery and oppression forbidden Is 58:6/ Ex 22:21/ Ex 21:16/ Matt 23:10
Re: Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 8:39am On Jul 14, 2015
folafola:

the above quotation only proof my point, quran contain third party report simple and thanks for helping me proof that. May God bless you for that. As per your request who should shut up here
quran is incomplete i hope you wont be angered if i showed you proof from your source?

Why would I waste time explaining things when infact it would be of no use to u
Your arguments are not objective, so therefore; at this juncture, I rest my Case.
Re: Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? by folafola(m): 8:48am On Jul 14, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

You lie a lot, probably that was what your bible taught you

I told you to make search of 'revelation of the Quran" and you came here with contradictions in the Quran, hmmmm. I wonder when contradictions started having the same meaning with Revelation

Our Topic was that the Bible has been tampered with and messed with, instead of you to accept that fact, you turn on the Quran, after I addressed that too, you turn to another one; " the Quran is contradictory" Your inablility to comprehend or summarize doesn't translates to the Quran being contradictive.

Infact when it comes to contradictions you yourself will weep for the Bible

John the Baptist was Elias Matt 11:14
John the Baptist was not Elias John 1:21

There died of the plague twenty-four thousand Num 25:9
There died of the plague but twenty-three thousand 1 Cor 10:8

Abraham begat a son when he was a hundred years old, by the interposition of Providence Gen 21:2/ Rom 4:19/ Heb 11:12
Abraham begat six children more after he was a hundred years old without any interposition of providence Gen 25:1,2

christ was to be three days and three nights in the grave Matt 12:40
Christ was but two days and two nights in the grave Mark 15:25,42,44,45,46; 16:9>

The two thieves reviled Christ. Matt 27:44/ Mark 15:32
Only one of the thieves reviled Christ Luke 23:39,40

Judas committed suicide by hanging Matt 27:5
Judas did not hang himself, but died another way Acts 1:18

God is satisfied with his works Gen 1:31
God is dissatisfied with his works. Gen 6:6

God dwells in chosen temples 2 Chron 7:12,16
God dwells not in temples Acts 7:48

God dwells in light Tim 6:16
God dwells in darkness 1 Kings 8:12/ Ps 18:11/ Ps 97:2

God is seen and heard
Ex 33:23/ Ex 33:11/ Gen 3:9,10/ Gen 32:30/ Is 6:1/ Ex 24:9-11
God is invisible and cannot be heard John 1:18/ John 5:37/ Ex 33:20/ 1 Tim 6:16

God is tired and rests Ex 31:17
God is never tired and never rests Is 40:28 6.

God is everywhere present, sees and knows all things Prov 15:3/ Ps 139:7-10/ Job 34:22,21
God is not everywhere present, neither sees nor knows all things Gen 11:5/ Gen 18:20,21/ Gen 3:8

God knows the hearts of men Acts 1:24/ Ps 139:2,3
God tries men to find out what is in their heart Deut 13:3/ Deut 8:2/ Gen 22:12

God is all powerful Jer 32:27/ Matt 19:26
God is not all powerful Judg 1:19

God is unchangeable James 1:17/ Mal 3:6/ Ezek 24:14/ Num 23:19
God is changeable Gen 6:6/ Jonah 3:10/ 1 Sam 2:30,31/ 2 Kings 20:1,4,5,6/ Ex 33:1,3,17,14

No work to be done on the Sabbath under penalty of death Ex 31:15/ Num 15:32,36
Jesus Christ broke the Sabbath and justified his disciples in the same John 5:16/ Matt 12:1-3,5

Slavery and oppression ordained Gen 9:25/ Lev 25:45,46/ Joel 3:8
Slavery and oppression forbidden Is 58:6/ Ex 22:21/ Ex 21:16/ Matt 23:10

YOU SAID I LIED AND INSTEAD OF YOU TO EXPOSE MY LIES BY CLEARNG THE MESS ABOUT YOUR NOBLE REVELATION FROM AN UNKOWN GOD YOU WENT AHEAD QUOTING THE BIBLE YOUR NOBLE QURAN ITSELF APPROVED AS AUTHENTIC ((Fatir) 35:31, Early Meccan.

"That which we have revealed to you of the Book is the truth, attesting to (the truth of) that which IS between his (its) hands (the Torah and Gospel)..."

C3. Jonah (Yunus) 10:37, Late Meccan.

"This Qur'an is not such as can be produced by other than God; but it is a verification of that (the Torah and Gospel) which IS between his (its) hands, and the explanation of the book, wherein there IS no doubt, from the Lord of the worlds."

C4. Joseph (Yusuf) 12:111, Late Meccan.

"...It (the Qur'an) is not a fabricated story, but a verification of that (the Torah and Gospel) which IS between his (its) hands, a detailed explanation, a guide and a mercy to the people who believe."

C5. The Cattle (Al-An`am) 6:154-157, Late Meccan.

"Then We gave Moses the Book complete as to whatever is excellent, and explaining all things in detail, and a guide and a mercy, that they might believe in the meeting with their Lord. And this (the Qur'an) is a Book which We have revealed, blessed: so follow it and be righteous, that you may receive mercy: lest you should say, `The Book was sent down to two peoples before us, and for our part, we remained unacquainted with all that they learned by assiduous study;' or lest you should say: `If the Book (Torah and Gospel) had only been sent down to us, we should have followed its guidance better than they.'"

C6. The Believer (Al-Mu'min) 40:69-70, Late Meccan.

"Do you (Muhammad) not see those who dispute concerning the signs of God? How are they turned away? Those who REJECT the Book, and that (book) with which We sent our apostles, they shall know when the collars shall be around their necks, and the chains, they shall be dragged along." ) IF THERE ARE ANY OF SUCH CONTRADICTIONS IN YOUR NOBLE QURAN THEN IT SPEAK VOLUME THAT IT WAS NOTHING BUT A CONJECUTRE PERIOD
Re: Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? by folafola(m): 8:50am On Jul 14, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Why would I waste time explaining things when infact it would be of no use to u
Your arguments are not objective, so therefore; at this juncture, I rest my Case.

THANKS FOR ALLUDING TO THE FACT THAT QURAN WAS MESSED UP BY UTHMAN SO WHY ARE YOU STRESSING YOURSELF ABOUT BIBLE?? BELIF IT OR LEAVE IT SIMPLE AS ABC
Re: Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 8:53am On Jul 14, 2015
folafola:

THANKS FOR ALLUDING TO THE FACT THAT QURAN WAS MESSED UP BY UTHMAN SO WHY ARE YOU STRESSING YOURSELF ABOUT BIBLE?? BELIF IT OR LEAVE IT SIMPLE AS ABC

I am not agreeing with u Mr.
I think you're having grammatical problem.
I only just have to leave you alone since you're not objective.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman In University Of Ibadan For 'Help From Above' (Photos) / Reno Omokri Writes About Wedding, Christianity And Church / You Have 14 Days To Apologize - Celestial Prophet To David Ibiyeomie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 200
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.