Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Most Overated Player In The Premier League - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Most Overated Player In The Premier League (7436 Views)

Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Most Complete Player In The Planet? / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 / Alex Ferguson & Ryan Giggs Named Best Manager & Player In EPL History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Overated Player In The Premier League by Ibime(m): 11:53am On Mar 19, 2009
I think people need to check the dictionary for the meaning of the word overrated.

Ballack is not overrated, because whilst his agemates such as Vieira are past their bedtime, he is still playing at the top level. Besides, nobody rates him anymore.

Berbatov is not overrated because he is not rated. I actually think he is underrated. In a team like Man Utd where everyone is running, you actually need someone to stand still, occupy the space between the opposition's midfield and defence and make the ball stick. Thanks to Berbatov, Man Utd is no longer a one man team. His style of play opens up possibilities for all the other players in the team. If Man Utd had gone through this season with Ronaldo off-form and Tevez and Rooney leading the attack, I don't think they would have built up such a commanding lead in the league.

Most overrated players in the prem:

(1.) Steven Gerrard

Simply because they talk about him all the time, like he is on Messi, Ronaldo level. Some idiot called him the best player in the world. If that is not overrated, I don't know what is. Despite playing as a second striker for the last 2 seasons, he is not competing with Lamps in terms of goals, assists, no of passes, successful passes or distance covered.

(2.) Agbonlahor

All pace, nothing else.

Most underrated players in the prem:

(1.) Frank Lampard

On course for his 5th straight season scoring 20+ goals. Always near the top of the charts in terms of distance covered, no of assists, no of passes, percentage of successful passes etc. Lacks the burst of pace and the shot of a Gerrard and is usually derided for 'deflected shots', but infact the statistics speak for themselves. Most of the hatred aimed at him started with disgruntled West Ham fans and propagated itself in the 2006 WC when fans misguidedly believed that he was holding Gerrard back from achieving his true potential as Englands AM. 3 years later, Lamps is still England's AM and Gerrard has to make do with any other position he can find.

(2.) Mascherano

Best DM in the world since father time caught up with Makelele.
Re: Most Overated Player In The Premier League by tkb417(m): 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2009
Ibime would you just sharrap tongue
Re: Most Overated Player In The Premier League by Ibime(m): 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2009
tkb417:

Ibime would you just sharrap tongue

My friend go dive bush!  grin
Re: Most Overated Player In The Premier League by A40(m): 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2009
Ibime:

If Zidane places Gerrard above the likes of Messi, Ronaldo et al, it just proves that HE IS BEING OVERRATED!

No wonder Zidane has no chance to be a manager, with the kind of bollocks that comes out of his mouth.

Lamps on the other hand is underrated because axiomatically inclined idiots like A-40 log on to Nairaland to denigrate his abilities, even when the statistics show that Lamps is head and shoulders above most of his contemporaries, including Gerrard.
You are a biased babylonian bloodclot and oops i forgot to add pusshyhole as well since when did a midfielder's number 1 brief become goal-scoring? how many goals did Ronaldinho or Zidane average a season to become the greats they are? Your fancy stats don't count for much abeg it is the intangibles of rescuing your team from the precipice of defeat and coming good for your club in big games that matter and not some crazy stats about passes completed (including sideways and backward pases) how about their records in European competitions?

Besides why won't Lampard score more goals when he had the likes of Essien and Makelele in his roster thus freeing him of defensive responsibilities and allowing him go forward

These stats don't tell the whole story abeg
Re: Most Overated Player In The Premier League by Ibime(m): 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2009
A-40:

You are a biased babylonian bloodclot and oops i forgot to add pusshyhole as well since when did a midfielder's number 1 brief become goal-scoring? how many goals did Ronaldinho or Zidane average a season to become the greats they are? Your fancy stats don't count for much abeg it is the intangibles of rescuing your team from the precipice of defeat and coming good for your club in big games that matter and not some crazy stats about passes completed (including sideways and backward pases) how about their records in European competitions?

Besides why won't Lampard score more goals when he had the likes of Essien and Makelele in his roster thus freeing him of defensive responsibilities and allowing him go forward

These stats don't tell the whole story abeg

My friend sharrap dia!

Don't take this personal, you be my guy.

Rescue ko, Rescue ni!

Who rescued Liverpool in CL final 05? Was it Gerrard, Smicer, Hamman or who exactly? Don't tell me you swallowed the "Roy of the Rovers" story line hook line and sinker. Where was Gerrard in the first half when Kaka was urinating on Liverpool's midfield? It was only when Hamman came on the pitch that Gerrard grew some balls. Was Gerrard the only person that scored in that match?

You have just provided justification of your label as an axiomatically inclined idiot. Since you swallow the widely held axioms that Makelele and Essien do all of Lampard's work, pray tell, what are Mascherano and Alonso's business on the pitch? Maybe you can tell me why Lamps scored circa 15 goals even when Jovanovic was playing behind him.

Gerrard plays further forward than Lampard. He is playing just behind Torres. He certainly is not worried about defensive responsibility as much. Still Lampard is outscoring him, out-assisting him, out-whatever you wanna call it. If Lamps passes are all sideways, why is he also out-assisting Gerrard?

Gerrrard produces in big games? True! When have you heard that Lamps doesn't produce in big games? CL final last year was not a big game? The only difference between the two scenarios is Dudek saved his penalties and Cech didn't. Gerrard is just a product of the English hype. You can rank him with Bobby Moore, Gazza and the rest of them when it comes to hype.

Defensively sef, the stats would astound you. Go and tell any Chelsea fan that Lamps does not track back, I am sure you will get a curt response.
Re: Most Overated Player In The Premier League by dayokanu(m): 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2009
tkb,

were you not the one threatening to go naked in VI if SAF didnt sign Berbasulk?

Now 29 games 13 goals even Vidic has 7 goals as the last man in Man Utd.

Berbatov was bought to score SAF said he bought him to bring composure in the final 3rd and in the box, Ask yourself why Man utd has been scoring less since Berba sulk came in.

Another overrated is Rio.

and Vidic is grossly underrated He deserves all the glowing adjectives In the Dictionary. he is the secret to Man Utd defensive prowess.

Gazza no be Hype, That is the best English footballer I have ever seen talk about hype and mention Beckham, Rio and co
Re: Most Overated Player In The Premier League by Ibime(m): 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2009
@ DK

Gazza is hype cos the English place him on Van-Basten level. Till today, I still hear nonsense like "Gazza is the best player I have ever seen."

Just like Gerrard, there is no denying he is a great player, but the English put them on a pedestal and sing stories about them all day and all night.

Gerrard who should be classed with Lampard, Fabregas and co is now classed with Ronaldo, Messi et al. Lamps is simply the Glen Hoddle of his time. Disrespected and even hated in England by twats who believe he is holding Gerrard back from achieving his true potential for england. A potential we haven't seen in the 9 years he has played for England.
Re: Most Overated Player In The Premier League by tkb417(m): 3:54pm On Mar 19, 2009
tkb,

were you not the one threatening to go naked in VI if SAF didnt sign Berbasulk?

Now 29 games 13 goals even Vidic has 7 goals as the last man in Man Utd.

Berbatov was bought to score SAF said he bought him to bring composure in the final 3rd and in the box, Ask yourself why Man utd has been scoring less since Berba sulk came in.

Another overrated is Rio.

and Vidic is grossly underrated He deserves all the glowing adjectives In the Dictionary. he is the secret to Man Utd defensive prowess.

Gazza no be Hype, That is the best English footballer I have ever seen talk about hype and mention Beckham, Rio and co
i dunno. all i want is some part of the money paid to him
hes a good baller but not worth 30 milla. no no no

Rio isnt hype abeg.
Re: Most Overated Player In The Premier League by Akolawole(m): 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2009
@Ibi

You are a baby Nairalander grin

Steven and Super Franky's issue is regular on Nairaland.

I dont want to come into the issue again.

You know what! Gerrad's most TOUTED best match was FA cup final against West ham. It was even tagged Gerrad's final but the best player in that match was Benayoun.
Re: Most Overated Player In The Premier League by Ibime(m): 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2009
Akolawole:

@Ibi

You are a baby Nairalander grin

Steven and Super Franky's issue is regular on Nairaland.

I dont want to come into the issue again.

You know what! Gerrad's most TOUTED best match was FA cup final against West ham. It was even tagged Gerrad's final but the best player in that match was Benayoun.

My brother, Gerrard vs Lampard issue is the most sensitive issue between me and my guys. It is usually the cause of all disagreement and fights. Gerrard is still living off two long-range shots against a 40-year old semi-retired goalkeeper in that West Ham match. You are correct - Benayoun was the baba in that match. This Lamps vs Gerrard issue caused me a lot of HBP in the past.  grin
Re: Most Overated Player In The Premier League by Sauron1: 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2009
Most overrated player in the Premiership:

GERRARD & FABREGAS!!!!
I can't place a finger on who takes the cake but i dunno why people rate players who are yet to win a league title.
Re: Most Overated Player In The Premier League by tkb417(m): 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2009
how can Fabreagas be overrated?
someone should copy and paste how its defined in the dictionary.
haba. Arsenals best player is overrated?
Re: Most Overated Player In The Premier League by Sauron1: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2009
tkb417:

how can Fabreagas be overrated?
e be like say someone should copy and paste how its defined in the dictionary.
haba. Arsenals best player is overrated?

Let him win a title for Arsenal if he is not overrated.
Good players make a difference in their teams.
If you cannot impose yourself and take games by the scruff of the neck then you ain't good. . . .

I remember how hungry Lampard, Ronaldo, Keane, Henry, Vieira, Essien, Makelele were when their clubs were running things. . . .
Cesc Fabregas is not even in the league of the players mentioned above when it comes to winning things for the team.
To be a world class player, you have to win a league title.

The jury is still out on TORRES. . . . . .If he stays with Liverpool for 5 years and he fails to land a league title then he is wack. End of!!!
Re: Most Overated Player In The Premier League by debosky(m): 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2009
Gerrard is definitely overrated - he is a very good midfielder, but I do agree with Ibime - Lamps is far ahead of him.

In a sub-par team like Liverpool who can't score except Torres or Gerrard is on the pitch, a player like Gerrard will always have high billing.

~Sauron~:

Most overrated player in the Premiership:

GERRARD & FABREGAS!!!!

When did 'Gerrard and Fabregas' become A PLAYER?   grin

Fabregas is definitely not overrated - he is an excellent player who has great potential to be one of the best. He hasn't won PFA player of the season, neither has he won player of the year or anything like that, so what makes him overrated and by whom?
Re: Most Overated Player In The Premier League by A40(m): 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2009
Ibime:

My friend sharrap dia!

Don't take this personal, you be my guy.

Rescue ko, Rescue ni!

Who rescued Liverpool in CL final 05? Was it Gerrard, Smicer, Hamman or who exactly? Don't tell me you swallowed the "Roy of the Rovers" story line hook line and sinker. Where was Gerrard in the first half when Kaka was urinating on Liverpool's midfield? It was only when Hamman came on the pitch that Gerrard grew some balls. Was Gerrard the only person that scored in that match?

You have just provided justification of your label as an axiomatically inclined idiot. Since you swallow the widely held axioms that Makelele and Essien do all of Lampard's work, pray tell, what are Mascherano and Alonso's business on the pitch?

Gerrard plays further forward than Lampard. He is playing just behind Torres. He certainly is not worried about defensive responsibility as much. Still Lampard is outscoring him, out-assisting him, out-whatever you wanna call it. If Lamps passes are all sideways, why is he also out-assisting Gerrard?

Gerrrard produces in big games? True! When have you heard that Lamps doesn't produce in big games? CL final last year was not a big game? The only difference between the two scenarios is Dudek saved his penalties and Cech didn't. Gerrard is just a product of the English hype. You can rank him with Bobby Moore, Gazza and the rest of them when it comes to hype.

Defensively sef, the stats would astound you. Go and tell any Chelsea fan that Lamps does not track back, I am sure you will get a curt response.
Take this personal? You must be new on Nairaland  grin grin

Bros football is a game of two halves expecting one team to dominate the entire 90 mins is rather naive i am not sure i saw Kaka in that stadium in the 2nd half
He scored the goal that brought them from the dead and it was his driving run that led to the 3rd goal for the equalizer the way Gerrard inspires that Liverpool team cannot be quantified with flimsy stats

And you are a babylonian bloodclot a biased one at that and i owe you no apologies for labeling you such  grin grin only a deranged alcoholic would compare workhorses like Essien and defensive midfield impresarios like Makelele to inconsistent and injury prone Alonso or Mascherano who is not yet the finished article

They are both central midfielders and Gerrard roams more often so please don't tell me Lampard tracks back half as often as Gerrard lets not even talk about Stevie G's versatility here

I would like to see the links to some of these your stats especially the defensive ones

Gazza was not hyped unless you don't know your footie he just lacked discipline thats what killed his career
Re: Most Overated Player In The Premier League by Sauron1: 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2009
debosky:

Gerrard is definitely overrated - he is a very good midfielder, but I do agree with Ibime - Lamps is far ahead of him.
In a sub-par team like Liverpool who can't score except Torres or Gerrard is on the pitch, a player like Gerrard will always have high billing.

I agree.

When did 'Gerrard and Fabregas' become A PLAYER?   grin

Did you read the whole comment?? Mr Spin-doctor.

Fabregas is definitely not overrated - he is an excellent player who has great potential to be one of the best. He hasn't won PFA player of the season, neither has he won player of the year or anything like that, so what makes him overrated and by whom?

Cesc is irritatingly overrated. . . . . .The same Cesc the media were creaming themselves over as the best player in the world last season.
Did you not see "Cesc is better than Ronaldo" caption last season??
London journalists rate Fabregas more than his ability. . . . .He overachieved last season scoring 11 goals in 13 starts or so. . . .
Since then, he has gone phbtttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!
Re: Most Overated Player In The Premier League by tkb417(m): 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2009
Let him win a title for Arsenal if he is not overrated.
Good players make a difference in their teams.
If you cannot impose yourself and take games by the scruff of the neck then you ain't good. . . .

I remember how hungry Lampard, Ronaldo, Keane, Henry, Vieira, Essien, Makelele were when their clubs were running things. . . .
Cesc Fabregas is not even in the league of the players mentioned above when it comes to winning things for the team.
To be a world class player, you have to win a league title.

ure saying hes overrated.
How? who are they comparing him with? hes the best player in Arsenal and its ends like that
What i hear people say is that hes got the potential to be the best in the world.
No one rates him higher than what he is now

Gerrard is not overrated. what he does on the field commensurates with the noise so i dont agree with the hype thing. Maybe Lamps is underrated, maybe
Re: Most Overated Player In The Premier League by Sauron1: 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2009
tkb417:

ure saying hes overrated.
How? who are they comparing him with? hes the best player in Arsenal and its ends like that
What i hear people say is that hes got the potential to be the best in the world.
No one rates him higher than what he is now

Cesc is overrated. . . . . .I can dig out links where the moronic London journos were comparing him to Cristiano Ronaldo last season. . . .
If you go by what those demented folks say on sports pages, you would be lost. . . . .
Only seasoned observers know Cesc is good but not excellent. . . . .He cannot even get a start in Spain so whatz the biggie about him??
Arsenal fans worldwide were wanking over his purple patch last season until he ran out of gas. . . .

Gerrard is not overrated. what he does on the field commensurates with the noise so i dont agree with the hype thing. Maybe Lamps is underrated, maybe

Gerrard is overrated. . . . . . .
His positional sense and defensive skills are questionable. . . . .He gets away with so much because he plays in the PREM.
Re: Most Overated Player In The Premier League by tkb417(m): 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2009
Gerrard is overrated. . . . . . .
His positional sense and defensive skills are questionable. . . . .He gets away with so much because he plays in the PREM.
You have just listed maybe his shortcomings but not why hes overrated.

Every player has one or two shortcomings. Its a normal thing
Given this seasons performance alone, Gerrard will be picked 10 times b4 Lampard.
Re: Most Overated Player In The Premier League by Ibime(m): 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2009
tkb417:

Given this seasons performance alone, Gerrard will be picked 10 times b4 Lampard.

Do you watch MOTD?

Maybe if you live in England, you will know what I am talking about.

They talk about him ALL DAY!! He is a great player, but they need to shut up abeg. By the correct definition, he is overrated.

When they show the highlight reels of Liverpool matches, they will spend 10 minutes talking showing all the good shit Gerrard did - sometimes sef, I watched the match live and Gerrard didn't do anything, yet they will still exagurate everything he does. I can't blame them, most of MOTD staff are ex-Liverpool players. They do the same nonsense for Jamie Carragher. At one stage, the media had us beleiving Rio Ferdinand was rubbish and Jamie Carragher was the answer to all England's problems.
Re: Most Overated Player In The Premier League by tkb417(m): 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2009
Ibime
do you know ill hate to admit it that ure correct. The way one idiot analysed the game againt UTD made me wanna enter my TV
He was all over praising Gerrard and Torres for "unlcoking" what other strikers all over the glob have been trying to do.
I nearly kicked my TV. hes good but i agree they dwell on his magic moments too much.
does that make him overrated? i dont think so
Re: Most Overated Player In The Premier League by A40(m): 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2009
tkb417:

My sentiments exactly every player has their weakpoints

Cesc is not over-rated dude is not even 22 yet i would like to know if the likes of Henry,Lampard,Keane or Vieira where able to lead their teams to league titles at 21 years of age
Re: Most Overated Player In The Premier League by Sauron1: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2009
A-40:

My sentiments exactly every player has their weakpoints

Luiz Ronaldo, Leo Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Sergio Aguero have no weak points.

Cesc is not over-rated dude is not even 22 yet i would like to know if the likes of Henry,Lampard,Keane or Vieira where able to lead their teams to league titles at 21 years of age

How old is Messi?? How old was Luiz Ronaldo when he was named the best player in the world in 1996 and 1997.
Cesc is overrated. . . . . . .He has not done anything for Arsenal.
He cannot even win Carling Cup or any shit cup for Arsenal and people say he is world-class. . . . .World class me ass.
Re: Most Overated Player In The Premier League by debosky(m): 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

How old is Messi?? How old was Luiz Ronaldo when he was named the best player in the world in 1996 and 1997.
He cannot even win Carling Cup or any shit cup for Arsenal and people say he is world-class. . . . .World class me ass.
He was a winning member of the 2005 FA Cup side playing 86 minutes in the final, as well as going on to Dominate Roy Keane in the Community Shield that year that we also won so what are you going on about? 

Back in August in the Community Shield, he excelled with his intelligence, firmness in the tackle and superb range of passing.

Fresh from a growth spurt over the summer in which he gained four inches and a chunk of muscle power, Fabregas looked the real deal.

He was the talk of the M4 on the journey back to London, even inspiring a chant that suggested Arsenal had struck gold: "He’s only 17, he’s better than Roy Keane!" sang his new disciples.

The boy himself loves nothing better than a humdinger against the likes of United’s enforcer, musing, "I’m never scared. If you are, you can’t play this game."

http://www.thefa.com/TheFACup/TheFACup/NewsAndFeatures/Postings/2005/04/FACF_CescFabregasPreview.htm

He is world-class for a 21 year old and has shown his class in Euro 2008, winning the tournament with his side and selected in team of the tournament. Messi is of course a far more exceptional player. Not every world class player will win Best Player in the World awards.
Re: Most Overated Player In The Premier League by Sauron1: 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2009
debosky:

He was a winning member of the 2005 FA Cup side playing 86 minutes in the final, as well as going on to Dominate Roy Keane in the Community Shield that year that we also won so what are you going on about? 

FA cup side playing for 86 minutes in the final is what you can put your finger on?? U should hang yourself in shame.
Sulley Muntari, Pedro Mendes and Lassana Diarra are all world class players for winning the FA cup in Wembley then.
He must win a domestic league TWICE to be a legend. . . . . .I don't care what anyone says.

He is world-class for a 21 year old and has shown his class in Euro 2008. Messi is of course a far more exceptional player. Not every world class player will win Best Player in the World awards.

Cesc Fabregas is not world class. He will not get into a World XI team. . . . .
Re: Most Overated Player In The Premier League by A40(m): 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

Luiz Ronaldo - Lacks aerial prowess,Did not have a fantastic career for club (didn't win too many trophies)

Messi - Lacks aerial prowess as well,Not a dead ball specialist and also rarely scores from outside the box has not led Barcelona to any major trophy Ronaldinho was the driving force behind Barca's previous triumphs

Ronaldo - A bit more complete but has not proved that last season was not a one-off,besides Euro 2004 he has not done too much for Portugal

Aguero - He is not even the finished article yet i would not expatiate further

~Sauron~:

They didn't call Ronaldo the Phenomenon for nothing he is a freak of nature that occurs once in a millennium
Re: Most Overated Player In The Premier League by tkb417(m): 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2009
they all dont fall back to help defenders grin grin grin
Re: Most Overated Player In The Premier League by debosky(m): 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2009
What are you going on about Sharon  

You said he hasn't won anything with Arsenal - but he has, the Community Shield and the FA Cup.  cool

Even for the national side, he has won the Euro 2008 and ended up being in the team of the tournament.

No one said he is a legend - for crying out loud he is only 21, but he definitely is world class.

~Sauron~:

Cesc Fabregas is not world class. He will not get into a World XI team. . . . .
Lets not speculate - in the premiership, he was in the PFA 11 of the season. In Euro 2008, he was in the team of the tournament. Let's wait for a world cup before deciding if he will be in a World XI team. wink
Re: Most Overated Player In The Premier League by Sauron1: 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2009
debosky:

What are you going on about Sharon  
You said he hasn't won anything with Arsenal - but he has, the Community Shield and the FA Cup.  cool

I have forgotten i was debating with a GAYnner(Eternal losers).
Who gives a Bleep about the FA cup and Community shield?? Can you hear yourself??
Cesc winning the FA cup and Community Shield as a fringe player means shyte unless you want us to say Wes Brown or Nani are world class players because they won the Premiership/Champions League. . . . .

Even for the national side, he has won the Euro 2008 and ended up being in the team of the tournament.

He won it as a fringe player. He should transfer 80% of his wages into David Villa's bank account.
Without Villa's injury. . . . . .Spain woulda played 4-4-2 instead of 4-5-1 and playing Cesc in the hole.
He will not start in a team that has got Iniesta, Xavi and Marcos Senna. grin grin grin

No one said he is a legend - for crying out loud he is only 21, but he definitely is world class.

U don't know the meaning of a world class player, i presume.

Lets not speculate - in the premiership, he was in the PFA 11 of the season. In Euro 2008, he was in the team of the tournament. Let's wait for a world cup before deciding if he will be in a World XI team. wink

He was in the PFA 11 of the season just ONCE!!! Go and count the number of times Henry, Ronaldo, Vidic, Rio, Terry, Lampard have graced it.
In Euro 2008(Continental tournament). . . . He made the top 23 players not top 11. We all know he cannot even start for Spain, let alone start for a world XI team.
Cesc has the potential but he is definitely not world class. He is not the heartbeat of the Spanish national team.
Re: Most Overated Player In The Premier League by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2009
Walcott, not living up to expectation
Rooney not clinical enough, should learn from El Nino
Berbatov past his prime, not whom he was at Leverkusen
Carrick don't see anthing special in him
Deco now too old
Re: Most Overated Player In The Premier League by tkb417(m): 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2009
so Deco is overrated?
who even rates him b4 grin

ad Mikel to that list. hes a Arrow!
Re: Most Overated Player In The Premier League by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2009
Yes, Deco is highly rated, too highly rated for what he's delivering.
Mikel is class act, 100 times better than your Carrick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs Norwich City (5 - 0) On 26th July 2020 / Pep Guardiola Set To Step Down As Barcelona Manager / Who Has Been The Best Defender So Far In Premier League This 2009/10?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.