Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,685 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos (47923 Views)

Fresh Explosion Rocks Borno State / APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today / Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by jieta: 11:09am On Jul 12, 2015
Freemanan:
shocked

WHEN WILL THESE MADNESS END ?

I USE TO KNOW PEACE....
for the first time u condem the activities of this sect.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Krossbow123: 11:09am On Jul 12, 2015
Obascoetubi:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/186525-breaking-explosion-rocks-church-in-jos.html
D xtains too should retaliate may b Dat will force Buhari out of his shell

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by mickaelmatherz(m): 11:09am On Jul 12, 2015
christinie:
Buhari call your boys to order. You used to pay them to cause mayhem but stopped paying them when you took over from GEJ whose Government you promised to make ungovernable and you did indeed. Buhari continue to pay your boys o. He who fetched ant infested firewood has invited lizards.
buhari never promised to make GEJ goverrnment ungovernable. Make sure u speak d truth when nxt u post here, don't dwell on a single stories...

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 12, 2015
2undexy:

I don't think u av that thing called brain sir, sorry to say that......do u realise u are bashing a president terrorist?
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 12, 2015
jieta:
for the first time u condem the activities of this sect.
For the first time you understand me..
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 12, 2015
Sai Bobo don loose control, his boys are Muslims so they won't come out to tell us what Sai Bobo promised to give them once he becomes President....all dis wan na warning shots, wahala never begin...Sai Bobo! Ride on

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Johnrake69: 11:10am On Jul 12, 2015
richybanky:
Dis is d kind of news Tanoids love to hear, u will see dem invading dis thread, jubilating and displaying dere talents undecided
Lord have mercy

Its just unfortunate. There is something wrong with us as a people. Same way the change agents were celebrating the this same evil act under GEJ. We ain't seen the last of this until we realise that this insurgency is a threat to the Nigerian citizenry and human race in general. God help us
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by GeoOla25(m): 11:10am On Jul 12, 2015
I smell War in Nigeria..if everything continues dis way
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by shema101(f): 11:10am On Jul 12, 2015
richybanky:
Dis is d kind of news Tanoids love to hear, u will see dem invading dis thread, jubilating and displaying dere talents undecided
Lord have mercy
are u for real?, so if i don't believe buhari is doing enuf means I love my people been killed and that makes me a tanoid abi?. so wat news do u love to hear since talking abt anything that makes ur President look slow make one a tanoids. or u can simple tell boko haram to stop, that way tanoids won't have so much news to be happy about.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Karlman: 11:10am On Jul 12, 2015
K
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 12, 2015
sonofananimal1:

angry YOU WILL SOON KNOW? DUMB GUY

Sonofananimal, pls i'm not an animal like you. So go play with those belonging to animal kingdom. The fact remains BuHari is BokoHaram and BokoHaram Is BuHari.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by jeremiah92(m): 11:11am On Jul 12, 2015
Hay guys pls i need to ask a question and pls no insult.....just that am new in niraland and am finding it difficult to replay to someones statement.....e.g some one post a statement and i want to comment on his statement what do i do...and secondly if someone have a trending topic that he wants people to discuss on where should he go....pls thanks a lot and am greatful...
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by makinde851: 11:11am On Jul 12, 2015
The guy commenting on father satan. Doesn't need an answer it is clear that he is possesed with the devil
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by emmaak2(m): 11:11am On Jul 12, 2015
Demigods:
I weep seeing people suffer from self imposed religious lies! Christianity is a fucking scam! The xtian god derives pleasure in watching his followers die! How long are going to continue?! We are all gods, people keep dying claiming xtian And the so called xtian god is watching?! And yet they people die, how long are we going to remain blind?!!!!!!!
.religion is a scam!
The jews are really cunning bastards!!
Bleep the Jews!!
Bleep the xtians!
Hail Father Satan!

You need a doctor i swear
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 12, 2015
gimakon:

Was God there when you voted buhari? Did God in heaven ask you to be foolish enough to vote buhari? Oya respect yourself, before God will show u that he created the devil and destroy you for good. Anuofia. You are very stu*pid to even speak against God. I cover my self with the blood of Jesus.

Christianity as eaten your brain. You are sensless.
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by LockDown69(m): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2015
christinie:
Buhari call your boys to order. You used to pay them to cause mayhem but stopped paying them when you took over from GEJ whose Government you promised to make ungovernable and you did indeed. Buhari continue to pay your boys o. He who fetched ant infested firewood has invited lizards.

You are everything but sane. I find it sickening that people cannot think rationally in this time and age. People like you is the reason why we are where we are, change your mindset.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Nicepoker(m): 11:13am On Jul 12, 2015
richybanky:
Lord have mercy
senseless post
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2015
richybanky:
Lord have mercy

4months ago u were like them, jubilating n excited at d site of boko haram bombing news on front page,
What goes around comes around, law of karma!

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by IBBG(m): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2015
richybanky:
Lord have mercy
why blame it on Tanoids? Are they the ones causing bomb blast. Why not channel ur aggression to appropriate quarters who were bragging how they will end the menace in months. Hence pelting the last administration with abuses n politicizing the whole issue, instead of offering a helping hand. They didn't realize dat we have only one country. If u destroy it thru propaganda n lies instead of nation building to promote ur selfish interest. U'll end up with no country to govern if u eventually gain power.
This administration is reaping the seed of hatred n discord they sowed. Funny enough God intentionally brought them to power for them to reap the evil seed they planted since they were threatening fire n brimstone shuld they fail to win the elections. Now I undastand why the bible says "the foolishness of God is wiser than the wisdom of man." "As the heavens is higher than the earth, so is His ways higher than ours and His thoughts than ours".
The only way forward is for this administration to beg God for mercy n ask Him to forgive the evil the did to the last administration, otherwise they'll keep going in circles without anytin to show for it.
When u play politics with people's life you are as guilty as the perpetrator of the murder.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by sursur(m): 11:16am On Jul 12, 2015
Krossbow123:

D xtains too should retaliate may b Dat will force Buhari out of his shell
Director ! which one do u belong ?
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Nicepoker(m): 11:17am On Jul 12, 2015
Mattkent:
All these people calling Buhari name, I am sure buhari is also responsible for the bombing in chad. He is also responsible for Isis, alqaeda, alshabab abi?

Confused taniods!
comprehension is ur problem i swear.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by XYZADIGOR7: 11:17am On Jul 12, 2015
Sai buhari...
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:17am On Jul 12, 2015
2undexy:

I don't think u av that thing called brain sir, sorry to say that......do u realise u are bashing a president?
President my foot!

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by banme(m): 11:18am On Jul 12, 2015
hw do u expect buhari to tackle bh in a couple of months hmmm.. abeg GEJ caused this so i still blame him
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by sinizia: 11:18am On Jul 12, 2015
opiaoku:
Buhari is a baboon an illiterate terrorist that keeps forking aisha even at his old age.

Buhari is busy sipping burukutu touring Daura with pampers just to dance with his malnourished cows while his country burns

Hopless bastard illiterate Daura dullard kunu sipping monkey gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

Thunder fire the illiterate Daura dullard there
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Richie0974: 11:18am On Jul 12, 2015
Lord have mercy...
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Cdstars(m): 11:18am On Jul 12, 2015
Demigods:

Father Satan is our creator. The true God. Father Satan can never let any of his own die. Never.

People die, something must kill a man. Your illusion about your fada Satan is delusional. Wake up bro and smell the coffee
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by vickydevoka(m): 11:19am On Jul 12, 2015
Point of correction not near the church, the bomb was planted in the church premises precisely in the toilet which is just about 10 metres away from the church building i was close to the window. Thank God for one of the bold church securities who took it and throw it away through the fence that was when it exploded. Like · Report · Just now

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by HzRF(m): 11:19am On Jul 12, 2015
richybanky:
Lord have mercy
Are ur likes already missing the seat tanoids now occupy

See Karma in Gucci and prada cum top am with givenchy
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by pazienza(m): 11:19am On Jul 12, 2015
apholaryn:
a goat.
Yes o! Ojukwu is a GOAT. The greatest of time. *grins*
Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by vickydevoka(m): 11:20am On Jul 12, 2015
the bomb was actually planted in the church premises precisely in the toilet whichis just about 10 metres away from the church building i wasclose to the window. Thank God for one of the bold churchsecurities who took it and throw it away through the fencethat was when it exploded.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks ECWA Church In Jos by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 12, 2015
Demigods:
I weep seeing people suffer from self imposed religious lies! Christianity is a fucking scam! The xtian god derives pleasure in watching his followers die! How long are going to continue?! We are all gods, people keep dying claiming xtian And the so called xtian god is watching?! And yet they people die, how long are we going to remain blind?!!!!!!!
.religion is a scam!
The jews are really cunning bastards!!
Bleep the Jews!!
Bleep the xtians!
Hail Father Satan!
Who is this animal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan / Jack Rich Celebrates 46th Birthday In Senator Kalu's Camp (pix) / Gold Discovered In Commercial Quantity In Yauri, Kebbi State - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.