Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager (32804 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / "Children Of Nowadays" See The Pic A Teenager Uploaded On Facebook / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by columbus007(m): 10:34am On Jul 13, 2015
Expecially that number 6.
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by easy345(m): 10:48am On Jul 13, 2015
wink yes that is true admin but you see every one of them have one or two of this treat you mention and the over all point is they can be refined and set rite and you will have the best of there hiDden potential
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by PritiDeedee(f): 10:54am On Jul 13, 2015
what have you said undecidedwhat have you said
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by vanen2: 10:55am On Jul 13, 2015
Cutehector:
lol as in eh.. D guy don disappear... Miss his frontpage topics... Nairaland is becomin more crazy
Cutehector:
lol as in eh.. D guy don disappear... Miss his frontpage topics... Nairaland is becomin more crazy
Cutehector:
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by vanen2: 10:57am On Jul 13, 2015
[hello][/s]
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 13, 2015
... op thanks

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by jimsin2081(m): 11:03am On Jul 13, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1c7-RSkhxo

Nigeria, are you ready for the next big thing?

Believe me; words cannot convey the potential opportunities bookorrent.com.ng has brought to every business owner or service provider in Nigeria. The ecommerce industry you thought you knew has mounted a new pedestal. This is different and all encompassing. bookorrent.com.ng is an online marketplace where businesses, professionals and artisans can project a 360 degree view of their businesses by renting an online shop, workshop or office at an affordable annual rate (as low as N3, 000 per year -Offer lasts till August 7th, 2015).
Also, both business owners and end users can make up to N200, 000 monthly by referring other businesses and service providers to the website. (Click here to sign up for the referral campaign - http://www.bookorrent.com.ng/referrals)

On bookorrent.com.ng, Business owners can:

1. Showcase their services and products to millions of customers with nationwide delivery.
2. List their facilities and equipment for booking and renting
3. Showcase their past projects and upload upcoming events
4. List their staff and their respective expertise.
5. Create Deals and Promos to generate more sales
6. Receive both online and offline payments
7. Share their thoughts with their personal blog
8. Make new contacts on the bookorrent.com.ng online business forum and much more.

Customers are also not left behind as bookorrent.com.ng allows them to:

1. Purchase products at affordable rate and receive delivery nationwide.
2. Hire and rate Service Providers
3. Create contests and receive proposals from service providers in minutes
4. Operate an E-wallet which is tied to their bank account
5. And make loads of cash by referring business owners and service providers to the platform

So do you want visibility for your business? Having a website is a good idea but being part of an online marketplace IS THE NEXT BIG THING. Sign up Now (http://www.bookorrent.com.ng/signup).
For more information, get in touch with us on 08032532634, 08160609737, 08037984358, and 08168583851. Follow us on Facebook/Instagram: bookorrent, Twitter: @Bookorrentng. You can also visit our official blog – blog.bookorrent.com.ng
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 13, 2015
emusmith:

Not just uniport but most universities.
abi ooh. but im very sure of uniport cos of my case study project.
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:14am On Jul 13, 2015
True

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 13, 2015
MsBliss:
Everyone of us was once a teenager so what's the big deal anyway ? undecided undecided

misinterpretation... lack of reading culture undecided
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by Nickymezor(f): 11:22am On Jul 13, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm nt completely true abeg undecided
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by repogirl(f): 11:22am On Jul 13, 2015
butanep:
you mean your husband? That must be serious... So you are married?....

Quickly sneak to look pics...

You still look very young facially...do you mean your husband or husband to be?

yeah, married with three kids. smiley
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by Xtardom(m): 11:23am On Jul 13, 2015
;Dhmmm...
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 13, 2015
MsBliss:

Who cares ??

I do grin
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 13, 2015
bulldoza:

misinterpretation... lack of reading culture undecided

As in enh

1 Like

Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by funlord(m): 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
grin Who dates teenagers sef? All I do is _fuck dem and then buy them shoes, clothes or recharge cards or dash them the cash so that they can do as they please with it! Not date them! Wake up kids!!!
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by MsBliss(f): 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
Awesomeking:
yes we were once teenagers,but he is talking bout girls that are still acting like teenagers till this date,i just checked your pic,you still acting like a teenager
Sorry to burst your bubbles. You shouldn't judge me with my dp cos that's not me.
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by Awesomeking: 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
MsBliss:

Sorry to burst your bubbles. You shouldn't judge me with my dp cos that's not me.
why you con put am?
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
emusmith, hola. como estas? cheesy

Long time no hear......
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by OmaBliss: 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
emusmith:

Wow, really?
Yeah
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by butanep(m): 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
repogirl:
yeah, married with three kids. smiley
you mean 3kids...

I can't just believe that with the face on your dp

That face looks more like a teenager or is it your teen pic?
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by repogirl(f): 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
butanep:
you mean 3kids...

I can't just believe that with the face on your dp

That face looks more like a teenager or is it your teen pic?

lol...no, its a recent pic, last month.

Its true, I look quite young...its Gods goodness in my life sha, abi what can I say?
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by Oluwawapelumi(m): 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
Very true;encountered one sometime...thank God she called it quit recently.
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by butanep(m): 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
repogirl:
lol...no, its a recent pic, last month.

Its true, I look quite young...its Gods goodness in my life sha, abi what can I say?
Your husband must be taking good care of you...

Just the way I will do to my future wife...
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
Xiadnat:
emusmith, hola. como estas? cheesy

Long time no hear......

Wow, you speak Spanish?
How you been? cheesy
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
Nickymezor:
Hmmmmmmmm nt completely true abeg undecided

smiley
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by repogirl(f): 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
butanep:
Your husband must be taking good care of you...

Just the way I will do to my future wife...

smiley, thanks.

I hope you find one of the good ones.
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by chazon(m): 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
i naturaly cant cope wit a teenager in a relationship. but hav once dated a mature lady of 30yrs who acts lyk a teenager for real. kinda annoyin. i walked out after 3mnths. it takes Lot of patience and grooming, dats for someone whose got tym.
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by butanep(m): 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
repogirl:
smiley, thanks.

I hope you find one of the good ones.
thanks...

Still searching...

Not easy to find one...
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by wristbangle: 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
emusmith:

First and foremost, there are many 20+ girls who are still teens "mentally"- take your eyes off those balloons one minute- She is still a teen! Don't you get it?
She might lie about her age but...

Teens are officially humans from age 13-19. That phase seemed to have come at them unexpected and unprepared. That is observed the way they speak, comment, react and relate.

The stage kinda offers them the luxury of making choices, especially selfish ones.
I recently heard that the rate of selfishness among ladies and guys is like 5:3. I heard.

Therefore, most teenage guys quickly get past that selfishness perimeter, but ladies? Hmm!

The CRUX of the gist is the trace of that "my space", "me", "selfish", "my feelings", "my money" etc, time is very pronounced with a teenager and for some above 20. A thread like this will help you debunk if the chick is genuinely ripe or just "sun ripe", Lol! #so many sun ripe girls these days #

Aite...Let's highlight just seven...

1. How she relates with you is totally dependent on what her besties tell her.

This some times makes her indecisive and passive in her actions towards you. Today she tells you one thing, tomorrow, another. You can almost see a third party with a kid's gloves on. sad

2. She can't make any relationship work

She may profess how ready she is to make it work, but inside her is like a remote control, she just can't fit! At any slight disagreement in a "marriage-professed" relationship, she quickly walks away- returns to hibernate in "solo zone"!

3. A girl of excess fantasy with zero reality

I feel concerned when I see a "grown up" girl that should be seeing the part of Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez that has a dream and won't quit working until it achieves it. Instead, she decides to see the fancy and flexing part that wants to live in a mansion of gold with zero grey matter. I see!

4. Mexican Love movies often becloud her reasoning.

As earlier stated, she can be 30+, but if she thinks that the love story in those movies are real enough to inculcate it in her relationship, then; she is simply running on the Engine of a Teenager. The movies sef are even acted by teens! Hian!

5. At the early stage of your relationship, she frequently play simple and "naive" games to test your love for her.

Y'all know what y'all did... smiley At least, before you ate the forbidden apple...

6. She dresses, makes up, walks, talks, speaks and acts like a "wannabee adult"

You can tell from her looks if you've got "the eye". I do not dispute the fact that there are many teens who negate this point. They are quite good, 75% good wink
On Naira land, you can decipher...wink

7. Highly Temperamental Displayed through Mood Swings At Important Moments

The funny thing is, she doesn't know why! You may call it snubbing you, ignoring your calls... All of these and more buttress my point.

There are just some things only age and maturity can bring.

Relationship is quite an adventure with her kind of partner in a boat.

I must add this, these young, inexperienced folks always think they're in love, especially with a much older guy. She is not for you guys to explore and deflower. If you snub my advice, what about Karma?

Why not let her go elsewhere or if you have the strength, you coach her aright?

Some of these teens sha...they're like Mamas! Abeg, run jare! cheesy

HNW!

Baba while u were away, a lot of things happened. Welcome back from dreamland sire. Superb write up.

I doff my hat for u.
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by Nickymezor(f): 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
emusmith:

smiley
hey u!
Re: Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
wristbangle:

Baba while u were away, a lot of things happened. Welcome back from dreamland sire. Superb write up.

I doff my hat for u.

he he...My Oga Wrist...bangle. Lols

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. / Should Married Women Go Clubbing? / My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.