Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

10 Signs She Likes You (must Read) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs She Likes You (must Read) (12520 Views)

12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / 10 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already – Guys, See This Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs She Likes You (must Read) by MsBliss(f): 11:16am On Jul 14, 2015
I swear if I like you,you no go know because I will do just the opposite of all the Op mentioned above .
Re: 10 Signs She Likes You (must Read) by amakabaybee(f): 11:24am On Jul 14, 2015
devonpaul:

Yinmu, those are basic assumptions, there are exceptions tho but some are real technically. Emotions are natural, its like mess, when it drops on u, u can hardly control. Whether u dey form hardgirl or not, If u are truly drooling over a guy, u'll do 1 of this stuffs

You know not my tactics....
Re: 10 Signs She Likes You (must Read) by devonpaul(m): 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
amakabaybee:

You know not my tactics....
Oshey jose Mourinho... Lolz @tactics, am interested in knowin some of ur tactics tho if u don't mind sharing
Re: 10 Signs She Likes You (must Read) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
devonpaul:

And u are already showing 1 of this signs sef cos u like the post. I can feel d emotion in ur reply
Be deceiving yourself grin
Re: 10 Signs She Likes You (must Read) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
modskiller:
Partially true though, @lagmostkuit just admit it.
undecided undecided
Re: 10 Signs She Likes You (must Read) by tuk2ato(m): 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
Is it true TrishaP undecided.
TrishaP:
Ok
Re: 10 Signs She Likes You (must Read) by amakabaybee(f): 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
devonpaul:

Oshey jose Mourinho ... Lolz @tactics, am interested in knowin some of ur tactics tho if u don't mind sharing

What does the bolded mean?
Re: 10 Signs She Likes You (must Read) by TrishaP(f): 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
tuk2ato:
Is it true TrishaP undecided.
Some.
Re: 10 Signs She Likes You (must Read) by tuk2ato(m): 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
Which ones sad
TrishaP:

Some.
Re: 10 Signs She Likes You (must Read) by tuk2ato(m): 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
And what's RLS?
TrishaP:

Some.
Re: 10 Signs She Likes You (must Read) by devonpaul(m): 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
amakabaybee:

What does the bolded mean?
Its sarcasm *nevermind* are u sharing or not b4 I infect ur fone with glaucoma
Re: 10 Signs She Likes You (must Read) by modskiller(m): 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
lagmostkuit:
undecided undecided
Wetin, you be ggrin grin?
Re: 10 Signs She Likes You (must Read) by modskiller(m): 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
lagmostkuit:
undecided undecided
Re: 10 Signs She Likes You (must Read) by ggrin(f): 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
modskiller:

undecided
Re: 10 Signs She Likes You (must Read) by TrishaP(f): 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
tuk2ato:
Which ones sad
1 4 5 6 and 10
Re: 10 Signs She Likes You (must Read) by tuk2ato(m): 11:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
I like your honesty, I will watch out for those signs grin.
TrishaP:

1 4 5 6 and 10
Re: 10 Signs She Likes You (must Read) by YemziAdez(m): 2:24am On Jul 15, 2015
amakabaybee:
I do all that... Take me serious at your own peril... tongue
All is fair in love and War.(3 idiots)
Re: 10 Signs She Likes You (must Read) by Jerryspryng: 2:28am On Jul 15, 2015
MsBliss:
I swear if I like you,you no go know because I will do just the opposite of all the Op mentioned above .
Who will suffer it the more
Re: 10 Signs She Likes You (must Read) by Nobody: 2:33am On Jul 15, 2015
modskiller:

WTF is ggrin? undecided
Re: 10 Signs She Likes You (must Read) by MsBliss(f): 2:42am On Jul 15, 2015
Jerryspryng:
Who will suffer it the more
My lust
Re: 10 Signs She Likes You (must Read) by Jerryspryng: 2:50am On Jul 15, 2015
MsBliss:

My lust
Instead of u to walk up to him to xpress urself so dat ur conscience will be cleared
Re: 10 Signs She Likes You (must Read) by MsBliss(f): 3:00am On Jul 15, 2015
Jerryspryng:

Instead of u to walk up to him to xpress urself so dat ur conscience will be cleared
We are in Nigeria Mr
Re: 10 Signs She Likes You (must Read) by modskiller(m): 6:47am On Jul 15, 2015
lagmostkuit:
"""Who""" is ggrin? undecided
She go soon show up for hia with a grin
Re: 10 Signs She Likes You (must Read) by Karleb(m): 7:28am On Jul 15, 2015
Czar01:

Because you're the only person talking to her at the moment

Because her hair is itching her

So that you can finally stop disturbing her for it

She could just be hyperactive

If you're talking to a girl, where else do you expect her to look at?

Your enemies are closer to you than you think

Of course your enemies will find excuses to touch you

Because she has the right to move wherever she wants to

She could be a very nice person

Because you stink and she does not know how to tell you

So guys, stop having high hopes.

grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Signs She Likes You (must Read) by ggrin(f): 7:46am On Jul 15, 2015
lagmostkuit:
WTF is ggrin? undecided
WTH is lagmostkuitundecided
Re: 10 Signs She Likes You (must Read) by osile2012: 8:20am On Jul 15, 2015
OP the problem is that in Nigeria there is alot of fake. When you are rich girls show all the signs u mentioned and lots more. They even do more than touching their hair to touching their boobs. They even use their tongue to do sign language. So how do u know who is who ?

You did not include sending ur semi unclad pics saying it was a mistake. So if these signs are what you are counting on, make money and you will see 10 times the signs you listed above.

Meanwhile click the link on my signature to rate.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs She Likes You (must Read) by ggrin(f): 8:24am On Jul 15, 2015
modskiller:

She go soon show up for hia with a grin
undecided
Re: 10 Signs She Likes You (must Read) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 15, 2015
ggrin:
WTH is lagmostkuitundecided
So its true.. undecided
Re: 10 Signs She Likes You (must Read) by nathoski(m): 10:31am On Jul 15, 2015
[quote author=Horlaidex post=35822549]#1. You have her full attention whenever you speak.

If a girl always listens to you when you have something to say and gives you her full attention whenever you speak, you can be sure that really she likes you. Girls connect on both physical and emotional level after all. So, if she keeps asking you questions and listens to your conversations, then you can be sure that she is genuinely interested in you, your life and how you feel.

#2. She twiddles with her hair.

One very common yet totally unconscious sign that a girl is flirting with you is if she touches her hair whenever you talk. Girls who hang out with guys that they like unintentionally touch their hair, run their fingers through it or twirl their hair strands absentmindedly to look more attractive and more feminine towards the opposite sex.

#3. She gives you her phone number.

Unless you are in a business meeting, wherein exchanging numbers may be of the utmost importance, you can be sure that a girl likes you if she gives you her phone number and tells her that you can get in touch with her anytime. If things go well after that, she may even start to send out hints that she is willing to go on a date with you.

Make sure you pay attention to these hints, though, because a lot of girls out there still aren’t comfortable asking guys out. Even if she is dying to go on a date with you, she may still wait for you to bring it up and ask her out.

#4. She gets playful and flirty.

Girls do not just get physical when they flirt; they also flirt through words and actions. So, if a girl likes you, she may make more of an effort at making you life by being a bit childish and playful. In fact, a lot of girls do this with hopes of building a special connection with guys that they like.

It’s also important to know how the females “view” flirting – read this article on Huffington Post for the woman’s perspective.

#5. She maintains eye contact.

A girl will only maintain strong eye contact with a guy if she really likes him. This is because they associate eye contact with a deeper connection and a feeling of closeness. This happens on a subconscious level, of course. Women won’t do it knowingly, of course, unless she’s a player herself.

#6. She stays close to you.

A girl will only stay close to a guy if she really likes him. This is because girls like being near people that make them feel comfortable and happy. So, if she stays close to you, even when there is a lot of space around you, that just goes to show that she feels safe and secure around you – a sign that she really likes you.

If she didn’t like you, she will definitely make it a point to maintain some distance between you, so that you can get the hint that she isn’t romantically interested in you. Also, if both of you are seated, and she faces away from you, it’s a sign of disinterest.

#7. She finds excuses to touch you.

Girls will always touch you to show you genuine affection and interest. This can be a light touch on the hand or on the arm, or even just a pat in the back. Either way, frequent touches from a girl are sure signs that she is interested in you.

#8. She is everywhere.

If a girl likes you, you will notice that she is constantly around, even if you do not invite her or notice her being there in the beginning. If you go to school or to work together, then you may notice her passing by your desk more often than not for example. Girls tend to do this with hopes of getting a guy’s attention.

#9. She is incredibly nice to you.

In the world of traditional dating, guys are expected to reach out to girls and be incredibly nice to them. This involves asking them out on dates and helping them out with certain problems, amongst other things.
Now, if a girl starts offering to take you out to lunch or bring you coffee before work, then you can be sure that she likes you in some way. Girls may be used to receiving acts of kindness from guys, but if they go out of their way to do the same for a guy, then that is usually only because they like that guy.

#10. She seems nervous around you.

Like you, girls get nervous whenever they are around someone that they like. The only difference is that girls are much better at hiding their anxiety, in general. So, if you want to find out if a girl is feeling ‘positive-nervous’ around you, try looking for signs of excitement whenever you are with her. She might start talking faster than usual or acting happy when there really isn’t anything that she should be happy about.[what is obtainable in 9ja waffi to be precise is a direct opposite. Na the nature of ur alert they win for area.]
Re: 10 Signs She Likes You (must Read) by ggrin(f): 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
lagmostkuit:
So its true.. undecided
thatundecided
Re: 10 Signs She Likes You (must Read) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
ggrin:
thatundecided
That u like doing like dis undecided
Re: 10 Signs She Likes You (must Read) by ggrin(f): 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
lagmostkuit:

That u like doing like dis undecided
so Any qualms with thatundecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What This Lady Wore To A Party, Showing Her Full Brea Sts And Nippl**s / Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? / How Guys Want Females Nowadays (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.