Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? (24899 Views)

A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? / Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ishilove:
cheesy

No dey look face. Tell him your mother is moving in. angry

Or girlfriend (if you no get go hire one). grin grin

On a more serious note, things like this is why we always preach to people that they should attend regular deliverance sessions so that any evil stranger lurking in their lives will clear away. He has a bad spirit following him up and down and that is how this demon will cause him to be rejected anywhere he goes. His helpers, like the op, will keep running from him because he is demonically possessed. You are being warned because whatever is troubling him wants to punish him and if you keep harbouring him, you will be oppressed until you are forced to eject him. It is already happening since you are contemplating ejecting him. He needs deliverance.

O ma se o.

OP, for your own good please eject him any how yagayaga before he uses his own reggae to funk up your blues.

Haba!!
Anyway, when you go start church? We can make cool dough from all this your knowledge of Spirits tongue And I can do some permutations knowing there are laws in Physics that I can use to perform and induce miracles. Call my number, let's talk business cheesy
It's high time we started our own business..
CEO and Prophetesses...Worlwide Miracle Arena ( where we transfer miracle with bluetooth and wifi)
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Nicepoker(m): 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
simplex2:
I think the op is trying to be a 'Mr nice guy'. First mistake was to take in someone who the sis threw out. If you felt concerned, you should have tried to settle the matter btw him and the sis rather than giving him an option of finding solace at your place.

And if he says yes?
he wont
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
@Op..Is there any big deal in going over to his Sister's apartment with him and settling the rift so he can move back in with his sister? Just do that and save yourself all the stress of bad dreams and coming to NL to gather intelligence as if you want to evict BokoH from Nigeria
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by jaybee3(m): 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
Tell him you need space geez

Why is it so difficult to do?
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by southernbelle(f): 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:
Pray to God to take away your dreams. God doesn't allow people suffer for being good. That guy could be the next president of this country and devil could be very interested in seeing you two sever your friendship ties.

But bros do you watch Nigerian films alot?

cheesy cheesy hilarious

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Amiee99(f): 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
He needs help in this difficult time. Having a misunderstanding withnhis sister as most people are saying isn't enough reason to throw him out. And your dreams are because you think about such things during the day. Dont throw him out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by pBuhari(f): 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
don't pick his call again

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
jaybee3:
Tell him you need space geez

Why is it so difficult to do?

Why?
Because in Nigeria, when we turn out umwanted guests or demand privacy in apartments that we own, the unwanted guest later becomes the president of Nigeria or even the ED of a Conglomerate and then we regret turning them out cos they may later chase us out of the country cheesygrin

You know, we watch too many Nollywood mis-movies cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by freecocoa(f): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ishilove:
cheesy

On a more serious note, things like this is why we always preach to people that they should attend regular deliverance sessions so that any evil stranger lurking in their lives will clear away. He has a bad spirit following him up and down and that is how this demon will cause him to be rejected anywhere he goes. His helpers, like the op, will keep running from him because he is demonically possessed. You are being warned because whatever is troubling him wants to punish him and if you keep harbouring him, you will be oppressed until you are forced to eject him. It is already happening since you are contemplating ejecting him. He needs deliverance.

O ma se o.

OP, for your own good please eject him any how yagayaga before he uses his own reggae to funk up your blues.
Are you really this superstitious abi this one na religious?
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
VenusBetty:
People and meeting in future sha. You dont need to help people because you might also need help in the future, help them if you want to and stop expecting payback.

Read what i wrote well. I have several reasons to back what i wrote up and not just that

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by jaybee3(m): 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
standd:

Why?
Because in Nigeria, when we turn out umwanted guests or demand privacy in apartments that we own, the unwanted guest later becomes the president of Nigeria or even the ED of a Conglomerate and then we regret turning them out cos they may later chase us out of the country cheesygrin

You know, we watch too many Nollywood mis-movies cheesy

phew
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
jaybee3:

phew

cheesygrin
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by sunsewa: 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
emmyrichie:
SUMMARY

I did not know him before... We became buddies when I moved into one of the apartments in the same block as his' and his sister.

How he started staying with me: He was initially staying with his sister until he fell out with her over some trivial issue.
He immediately moved into my apartment owing to the fact that I stay alone.
That night he slept in place and in slow succession it became a tradition and step by step he started staying together with me.

But since he moved in, I've had countless dreams in which somebody will always come to warn me that I should ask the guy to leave my apartment cos he is laced with ill luck and that he isn't ordinary which will start affecting me especially in the aspect of my job.

I wouldn't have mind him staying with me until my financee comes except for these incessant nightmares filled with warnings about him.

Now my quest on this thread is sourcing for ideas on how to go about asking him to leave?

Nlanders I need clues and hints.

Cc: RoyalRoy and lalasticlala

Ur nightmares should not be a solid reason to send him parking,except he is turning into a nuisance, u can confront him on the nightmares,to startle him,and beat him into line if he is going the wrong way through necessary action,cos no one knows tomorrow, but u insist on booting him,u can claim that u want to marry.
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by IceDude(m): 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
offspec:
If the guy is not a breach to your peace, i'll advice you leave him. The nightmares you have are as a result of the ill feelings you have towards him. To that guy, you are his messiah and trust me, he will never forget you.
Dnt conclude like dat o. Some pple are just ungrateful even if u give them ur life. Notin on earth will make me harbour anybody....the tin nor favour my mum at all........Am talking from experience
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by 400billionman: 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:
Pray to God to take away your dreams. God doesn't allow people suffer for being good. That guy could be the next president of this country and devil could be very interested in seeing you two sever your friendship ties.

Thought patterns indeed. Haha.

I have personally kept such a person in my house for free and when I asked him to vacate after 2 years, it almost ended in a court case. That is to say, I had to settle with money someone I gave a free space to stay in my house before he left.

Doing good is not bad but it can kill the doer if he is unwise. Poster kindly ask him to vacate before it runs into weeks. For someone like me after so many bad experiences, I don't care how he feels, JUST LEAVE. Do it fast. Bad comes to worse if he does not have a job. If that guy falls ill or dies in ur apartment, boy you are on ur own.

emmyrichie:
SUMMARY

I did not know him before... We became buddies when I moved into one of the apartments in the same block as his' and his sister.

How he started staying with me: He was initially staying with his sister until he fell out with her over some trivial issue.
He immediately moved into my apartment owing to the fact that I stay alone.
That night he slept in place and in slow succession it became a tradition and step by step he started staying together with me.

But since he moved in, I've had countless dreams in which somebody will always come to warn me that I should ask the guy to leave my apartment cos he is laced with ill luck and that he isn't ordinary which will start affecting me especially in the aspect of my job.

I wouldn't have mind him staying with me until my financee comes except for these incessant nightmares filled with warnings about him.

Now my quest on this thread is sourcing for ideas on how to go about asking him to leave?

Nlanders I need clues and hints.

Cc: RoyalRoy and lalasticlala
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
IceDude:
Dnt conclude like dat o. Some pple are just ungrateful even if u give them ur life. Notin on earth will make me harbour anybody....the tin nor favour my mum at all........Am talking from experience
yeah i stated that he should allow him provided he is not constituting nuisance
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
guy..... U see, I wanna receive ma relatives this week...... so pls find another place to stay..... they are coming tomoro........

thanks
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dis is lyk d most reasonable advice on dis thread all dis oda guys re just tlkn out of ignorance ,its beta to be a chanell of blessings to other than bin a beneficiary of someones blessins ,no one knows tomorrow

MrLouisVanGaal:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Lanceslot(m): 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
I've been in this same situation before and can tell how difficult it is to handle it... I once had a guy who moved in like that and one day devil played game with his mind so he brought a lady to my place and tried raping her inside my apartment, that was how he met his waterloo... Op just be careful, wait for the right time and see nature work things out by itself.
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Ishilove: 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
freecocoa:
Are you really this superstitious abi this one na religious?
You will not understand the mysteries of the world until you experience it first hand. Well, at least past of it.
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by freecocoa(f): 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ishilove:

You will not understand the mysteries of the world until you experience it first hand. Well, at least past of it.
Please just give me small irrefutable details.
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Ishilove: 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
standd:

Haba!!
Anyway, when you go start church? We can make cool dough from all this your knowledge of Spirits tongue And I can do some permutations knowing there are laws in Physics that I can use to perform and induce miracles. Call my number, let's talk business cheesy
It's high time we started our own business..
CEO and Prophetesses...Worlwide Miracle Arena ( where we transfer miracle with bluetooth and wifi)
You and business cheesy
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Ishilove: 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
freecocoa:
Please just give me small irrefutable details.
I no get that kain power this night cheesy
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by sleekman(m): 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
offspec:
If the guy is not a breach to your peace, i'll advice you leave him. The nightmares you have are as a result of the ill feelings you have towards him. To that guy, you are his messiah and trust me, he will never forget you.
@Ishilove the nightmares are as a result of an evil spirit possessing ur friend or just around him to ensure no one helps him. So if u'll take my advice this is what u must do. Sit him down and let him know about ur nightmares. If ure a spiritual individual tell him ure willing to pray and fast with him so that he can be delivered. If he refuses then u tell him he has to leave ur house. If uren't spiritual then just tell him ure afraid of d spirit(s) around him and u want him to leave. He'll respect u more that way. Tell him to source for help. Watch his countenance and his reaction. If he acts surprised/bemused then implore on him to seek help.. If he doesn't then u have to raise d gear. He just might be d devil himself..
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by gabazin080(m): 11:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ishilove:
cheesy
His fiancée lives far away. Like you said, I will like the OP hire you. Name your price
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
raumdeuter:
Go and get a live in girlfriend who loves to walk around nude
hmmm no dat one go come worse pass nah .the dude no go gree wan comot again since im go wan see free view grin.
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by EazyMoh(m): 11:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
emmyrichie:

What will be my excuse?
tell him that your gf wants to move in with you, so he shall tell you when is it exactly that he will find a place or get back to his sister. don't accept anything more than two weeks.
I understand you are kind hearted and don't want to sound rude. this way if he is considerate about your feelings he would understand. if not just tell him to leave your apartment that you can't accommodate him any longer. nothing wrong with been straight forward.
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
op u must man up nah.tell the dude to im face dat u need ur space and he needs to leave.some guys sef too sabi leech on others.na such ppl James Hardley Chase dey refer to as scroungers.
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Tex42(m): 11:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
Perhaps u can reconcile him with his sister or help him rent an apartment, that is if u are buoyant enough.

Ma opinion though.
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by LeoFish92(m): 12:16am On Jul 16, 2015
Collins0609:

easy dats brutal sister, anyway as d bible say hell know no fury as a woman scorn

Bro the phrase you quoted is not a Bible passage, (I know it sounds like one of the proverbs of Solomon) it was coined by English playwright William Congreve
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by fexyrich(m): 1:10am On Jul 16, 2015
God bless you sir..U said it all..Many people talk without reasoning at all..I remember my uncle told me a stoyr about one of these very popular politicians making name in nigeria today..they way he accomodated him while they were in school back then..and how the guy squatted with him for a long time until he got accomodation of his..And the guy being a very brilliant guy then in school and as well how they used to hang out 2geda and d guy would be carried back home drunk..as he was a heavy drinker then in school.Notwitstanding all the odda he still acomodated the guy with him..Cos he was more opportuned to be working and same time schooling..Today that friend of he's is one of the very reputable politicians we hear of 2day in this country and he has occupied very important positions in this country.My uncle becam very rich after struggling for so many years simply because of the kindness he showed dis guy back then in school..He got very big contracts from federal govt as a result of his relationship with that guy who is now a top politician in this country..We never can tell were we would meet each oda 2moro..So if we have d opportunity to be kind to people let's do it..cos the person u look down on 2day..U might one day look up to that person.So pls op whatever u want to do don't do with wisdom..4get about the wicked advise some ladies are givin u here cos women are known to be very inconsiderate and they only look at the now and not 2moro..Dats d same reason a girl would dump her boyfrnd 2day cos he isn't rich not considerin who her guy could be 2moro..
udz:
I have read through the comments and all I see in NL are kids. Even in marital and relationship advises, they are fast to judge and say break up or divorce. My guy, my experience on earth has made me to understand that this world is just vanity. If you have to ask him to leave, pls be considerate and mature and try to help him reconcile with the sister, show concern, if e no get job, try and tell him abt infos, encourage him to be independent. One thing is certain... CHANGE.
In my school days, I harboured a friend who got admission. He told me he was searching for accomodation but later I found out that the folks was even finding it hard paying ther fees and admission stuffs. So with my mind, I just born, I no even ask am if e dey find house again. He stayed for a whole session and he respected me for that. He left after his first yr when he was able to settle well. His folks were always calling me thanking. I finished and served before him without securing a job. He finished and secured a job in a big city. When I decided to relocate to the big city, guess what I stayed i his house, searched and found a job. stayed for extra months, before I gathered enough money have my own space. His house was mine, he was cool with it. So pls, if the guty is trying to find his feet, encourage him. Dont make it worse. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do I Calculate My Prepaid Meter / How Are You Surviving In This Economy? / Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.