Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:57 AM

How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? (24904 Views)

A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? / Should I Go Home? Am I Making The Right Choice? I'm 22 / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by saaedlee: 1:30am On Jul 16, 2015
Op, I think you should calm down a bit. When I got transferred to Abuja newly, I met a Corps member who was really poor and couldn't afford his own accommodation; I started having some crazy nightmares after I took him in, but I discovered they were mere illusions due to the fact I am someone who likes my space, I later adjusted tho. He is from Akwa-ibom and is one of the neatest persons I've ever come across, I allowed him stay, and today... he has his own apartment, doing well and can never stop thanking me for it!
But if you can't, try reconcilling him back with his sister, with that you won't have to make unnecessary enemies!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by ray48: 6:30am On Jul 16, 2015
Look for any excuse and ask him to go. U can tell him dat ur fiance is coming to stay with u and as such will require privacy.
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by linearity: 6:49am On Jul 16, 2015
It is very bad, unrealistic and always will end badly, if we try to please everyone, it does not work, there is absolutely nothing wrong in saying no.

You did him a favor, he was expecting you to house through his adulthood or until some future unspecified date.

Call him, tell him that you will like him to leave that it is no longer convenient, then give him a month or two to sort himself out.

You made a mistake of allowing him in without first discussing the length of time he was to live their, make it right by discussing it with now.

We should learn to tell people if things hurt us and should not be afraid to say no.
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by MakCoby(m): 7:48am On Jul 16, 2015
boombay:
Lie to him that you're an occultistgrin

Na wa ooh! This kind advise sef undecided

#••Thank me later!
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by iliyande(m): 8:01am On Jul 16, 2015
Sit him down and talk to him in a mature way to go back and reconcile with his sister or leave your house.
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Ishilove: 9:12am On Jul 16, 2015
sleekman:
@Ishilove the nightmares are as a result of an evil spirit possessing ur friend or just around him to ensure no one helps him. So if u'll take my advice this is what u must do. Sit him down and let him know about ur nightmares. If ure a spiritual individual tell him ure willing to pray and fast with him so that he can be delivered. If he refuses then u tell him he has to leave ur house. If uren't spiritual then just tell him ure afraid of d spirit(s) around him and u want him to leave. He'll respect u more that way. Tell him to source for help. Watch his countenance and his reaction. If he acts surprised/bemused then implore on him to seek help.. If he doesn't then u have to raise d gear. He just might be d devil himself..
Great advice.
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by Gabrielwilliams(m): 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
SAVEDBABA:
hmmmm.......hw u com carry ur funiture and he no no..........hmmmmmm
I wuz moving gently by forming selling tns
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by digitsolution: 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
I faced something like this back in University days. Same scenario fell out with the sister and stylishly started staying with me, wearing my clothes, shoes and even stealing some. Some people just don't know when to stop. Though I had no problem housing him but the disrespect and scrounging of my stuff was getting out of hand, felt I was being taken for a fool. Well thank God my rent elapsed and during the holidays I jejely packed my stuffs and rented somewhere else. End of story.....

The big question is why would the sister eject him thought blood is thicker than water. If you really care ask the sister why probably that might help you in making whatever decision you deem fit.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by TemmyWon(f): 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
emmyrichie:
SUMMARY

I did not know him before... We became buddies when I moved into one of the apartments in the same block as his' and his sister.

How he started staying with me: He was initially staying with his sister until he fell out with her over some trivial issue.
He immediately moved into my apartment owing to the fact that I stay alone.
That night he slept in place and in slow succession it became a tradition and step by step he started staying together with me.

But since he moved in, I've had countless dreams in which somebody will always come to warn me that I should ask the guy to leave my apartment cos he is laced with ill luck and that he isn't ordinary which will start affecting me especially in the aspect of my job.

I wouldn't have mind him staying with me until my financee comes except for these incessant nightmares filled with warnings about him.

Now my quest on this thread is sourcing for ideas on how to go about asking him to leave?

Nlanders I need clues and hints.

Cc: RoyalRoy and lalasticlala
Treat your girlfriend to a nice date and casually discuss this, instigate her against him, then sit back and watch.
done it for friends before, a simple mtchewwwwww is enough for a sane person
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by GboyegaD(m): 11:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
emmyrichie:
SUMMARY

I did not know him before... We became buddies when I moved into one of the apartments in the same block as his' and his sister.

How he started staying with me: He was initially staying with his sister until he fell out with her over some trivial issue.
He immediately moved into my apartment owing to the fact that I stay alone.
That night he slept in place and in slow succession it became a tradition and step by step he started staying together with me.

But since he moved in, I've had countless dreams in which somebody will always come to warn me that I should ask the guy to leave my apartment cos he is laced with ill luck and that he isn't ordinary which will start affecting me especially in the aspect of my job.

I wouldn't have mind him staying with me until my financee comes except for these incessant nightmares filled with warnings about him.

Now my quest on this thread is sourcing for ideas on how to go about asking him to leave?

Nlanders I need clues and hints.

Cc: RoyalRoy and lalasticlala

Have you tried discussing with him to know him well and know if truly he might be laced with ill luck and also, his plans about getting his own place?
What led him to leave the sister's place and it hasn't been resolved till now?
If you have done the above and you feel convinced you need him to leave, I did suggest you tell him you need him to leave as you are no longer comfortable with him in the house. You could also let him know you have had bad dreams which are not unconnected to his presence in your apt.
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by haryomikun(m): 5:21am On Jul 17, 2015
Ishilove:
cheesy

No dey look face. Tell him your mother is moving in. angry

Or girlfriend (if you no get go hire one). grin grin

On a more serious note, things like this is why we always preach to people that they should attend regular deliverance sessions so that any evil stranger lurking in their lives will clear away. He has a bad spirit following him up and down and that is how this demon will cause him to be rejected anywhere he goes. His helpers, like the op, will keep running from him because he is demonically possessed. You are being warned because whatever is troubling him wants to punish him and if you keep harbouring him, you will be oppressed until you are forced to eject him. It is already happening since you are contemplating ejecting him. He needs deliverance.

O ma se o.

OP, for your own good please eject him any how yagayaga before he uses his own reggae to funk up your blues.
Straight up 4rm the Dr DK Olukoya of NL
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by goodgate: 10:48am On Jul 17, 2015
emmyrichie:

What will be my excuse?
Please Tell Him to Enroll for MFM Deliverance, there is nothing too Hard for GOD. That's the Biggest HELP you can render him.
Re: How Do I Go About Asking Him To Leave Without Sounding Bad? by mcmbonu: 9:09am On Sep 20, 2016
Aristeia is an Australian online shopping destination for unique furniture and homewares. Buy furniture dining room furniture sets online through Aristeia’s online store website
The idea for our exquisite furnishing offering through the online brand Aristeia was conceptualised from our passion for travel, a strong sense of aesthetics and a deep spirit of entrepreneurship.
Our wanderlust has been instrumental in our discovery of fine objects of decoration, comfort and utility from all over the world.
We work closely with highly skilled artisans and certified manufacturing houses to warrant the best quality of the products.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Who Are Not Sexually Satisfied With Their Wives... / Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. / Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.