Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law (50992 Views)

My Brother In Law (sister's Husby) Is Becoming Too Rude For My Liking... / "My Husband Does Not Last Long In Bed And Now I'm Sleeping With My Ex" / It is a Confession Hour , I'm Sleeping With My Pastor's Wife . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by janei: 3:53am On Mar 10, 2009
He came to our house one day. My husband was travelling abroad and when my husand left the house. my brother in law pushed me against the wall and put his hand up my dress. He was touching me everywhere and before i knew it he was inside me.  He was so passioate and forceful it was over before I knew it.
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by OgidiBoy(m): 3:54am On Mar 10, 2009
jane i:

He came to our house one day. My husband was travelling abroad and when my husand left the house. my brother in law pushed me against the wall and put his hand up my dress. He was touching me everywhere and before i knew it he was inside me. He was so passioate and forceful it was over before I knew it.

Is that not rape ?
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Moonstone(f): 3:54am On Mar 10, 2009
jane i:

He came to our house one day. My husband was travelling abroad and when my husand left the house. my brother in law pushed me against the wall and put his hand up my dress. He was touching me everywhere and before i knew it he was inside me.  He was so passioate and forceful it was over before I knew it.
Say what now? shocked shocked shocked Oh if I were you, I'm staying with the husband. At least you are aware when it's over.
You must have given him some vibes for him to try that. . . I think you've been flirting with him through signals and stuff. You need to check your body language

That's rape now! or did you not tell him to stop?
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Hauwa1: 3:56am On Mar 10, 2009
eyaaaa  lipsrsealed shocked lipsrsealed you are waiting for the rain to beat you? it is big trouble that is coming. run for your life, good luck.
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Nobody: 3:58am On Mar 10, 2009
jane i:

He came to our house one day. My husband was travelling abroad and when my husand left the house. my brother in law pushed me against the wall and put his hand up my dress. He was touching me everywhere and before i knew it he was inside me. He was so passioate and forceful it was over before I knew it.

mills and boon story. Tell us the truth, you were secretly looking forward to this all along. I hear some women find forceful sex a secret fantasy.
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Nobody: 4:05am On Mar 10, 2009
Since your husband is unreliable, you can't depend on him to protect you.

I say Kill him next time your brother inlaw VIOLATES you, it'll be in term of DEFENSE.

But then, the enjoyed the sex. . . .so. . . . undecided
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by janei: 4:05am On Mar 10, 2009
Yes I admit I enjoyed it but I certainly never planned it or expected it.
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Sissy3(f): 4:09am On Mar 10, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

Since your husband is unreliable, you can't depend on him to protect you.

I say Kill him next time your brother inlaw VIOLATES you, it'll be in term of DEFENSE.

But then, the enjoyed the sex. . . .so. . . . undecided

shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

self defense in 9ja? very funny cheesy, who will even believe her undecided the police or the judge undecided
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Nobody: 4:13am On Mar 10, 2009
Well, maybe she can use a knife to carve some skin off his privates.

Am sure the bastard would keep quiet to prevent embarrassment.
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by janei: 4:15am On Mar 10, 2009
Whan my husband makes love to me he stops half way through and complains how skinny I am. But his brother gives me 3 rounds without complant. I am human with needs. I need love.
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by chamotex(m): 4:18am On Mar 10, 2009
jane i:

Whan my husband makes love to me he stops half way through and complains how skinny I am. But his brother gives me 3 rounds without complant. I am human with needs. I need love.

yepaaaaaa!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Jane, o like oko!

So u've been doing it for a long time?
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by bawomolo(m): 4:23am On Mar 10, 2009
jane i:

stupid woman, she don fall in loffu ova tiwee rounds
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by janei: 4:24am On Mar 10, 2009
Its only been a week but it has felt longer. We have been doing it every day for the last 8 days. Our longest session was 4 and a half hours.
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by DeReloaded: 4:24am On Mar 10, 2009
jane i:

why havent you left this marriage then? Why stay in such mess?  
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by chamotex(m): 4:26am On Mar 10, 2009
jane i:

Its only been a week but it has felt longer. We have been doing it every day for the last 8 days. Our longest session was 4 and a half hours.

AH!
Your brother-in-law must be feeling like Romeo now.
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Nobody: 4:31am On Mar 10, 2009
I think the poster is an attention seeker.

The story is sounding more pathetic on each post. I swear, how low can you ppl go?
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by TOYOSI20(f): 4:38am On Mar 10, 2009
@ OP

Na today??

U should be able to use ur gumption, sense of sound practical judgment, to make a final decision, . . . .  . .

u didn’t come to seek for help before u started the illicit affair wid ur Husbands bruv did u now?? So really what gives?? 

Its ur bed and at the end of the day u lie in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! undecided
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by janei: 4:39am On Mar 10, 2009
I am not an attention seeker. This is actually happening to me! I am saying my true feelings here.
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Nobody: 4:46am On Mar 10, 2009
Plz, there's nothing we can do. Continue being a slut while your husband is busy getting various diseaes from his mistresses.

And oh yea, you're not in any kind of marriage. Your home is like a harem of it's own. hissssss

Can't believe she had the audacity to tell us that she's enjoying being banged by her brother in law while asking for help. wtf?
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by chamotex(m): 4:54am On Mar 10, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

Plz, there's nothing we can do. Continue being a slut while your husband is busy getting various diseaes from his mistresses.

And oh yea, you're not in any kind of marriage. Your home is like a harem of it's own. hissssss

Can't believe she had the audacity to tell us that she's enjoying being banged by her brother in law while asking for help. wtf?

u too dey vex angry angry angry

o ma n she bi wipe iwo gan o like oko. angry angry angry
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Nobody: 4:54am On Mar 10, 2009
the calmness with which some people now indulge in what would have been a sacriledge 10 yrs ago is amazing. Even if she was the last woman on earth and she appeared before me naked how can i explain sleeping with my brother's wife? Na wa o Jane, you get liver pass me.
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Nobody: 5:01am On Mar 10, 2009
Hey Chamotex, how are you today?
You're fine.
Well Nice to know.
Oya, have a nice day.

Talk about oko again and see if I dnt call TOYOSI on ya ass.
She's online, so beware.
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by TOYOSI20(f): 5:05am On Mar 10, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

Talk about oko again and [b]see if I dnt call TOYOSI on ya ass.[/b]She's online, so beware.

TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool

I gat her back like mad, and i stay watching ery single thing like u wouldnt beleive it too. . . . . grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chamo na Good bwoi sha!!!
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by chamotex(m): 5:09am On Mar 10, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

Hey Chamotex, how are you today?
You're fine.
Well Nice to know.
Oya, have a nice day.

U sef have a good day . . .psheew! angry angry angry angry

Ebony-Silk:

Talk about oko again and see if I dnt call TOYOSI on ya ass.
She's online, so beware.

And when did Toyosi became YOKOZUNA? shocked
omo dat girl can be  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sometimes o    make i be careful

TOYOSI20:

TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool

I gat her back like mad, and i stay watching ery single thing like u wouldnt beleive it too. . . . . grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chamo na Good bwoi sha!!!

o le nu bi pon pon pon, o le  nu bi kettle!
o ri e ofakasibe wink
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Nobody: 5:11am On Mar 10, 2009
Lol, thanks baby.

Knew I could count on you jare. You know we gotz to keep our innocent side intact wink

Good boy wey dey always talk abt bootey and oko? shocked

Anywaz, how ya day, omo oni wura (w/e that means, I hear it a lot sha)
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by TOYOSI20(f): 5:23am On Mar 10, 2009
chamotex:

And when did Toyosi became YOKOZUNA? shocked
omo dat girl can be  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sometimes o    make i be careful

o le nu bi pon pon pon, o le  nu bi kettle!
o ri e ofakasibe wink

LOL!!! cheesy cheesy, Chamo u dey fear?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I nor be yokozuna oo, i be angel, sweet wan sef, grin grin ask ma boo, he go tell u, and i dont mean Bro D oo! shocked shocked shocked shocked

@ Nike

Yes oo, and u doing a great job at that must commend ya!! cool cool
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Nobody: 5:29am On Mar 10, 2009
LMAO. . . .of course he fears u grin
I say we kidnap him and tie him up on the light pole so the residents can have a laugh at his nakeness tongue

Thanks o, abi, kini mo fe se?
I dey hear am on campus, now to dey hear am here too? ah ahn sad

Leave bro dayo in my care. You too dey play shakara too much. tongue
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by TOYOSI20(f): 5:39am On Mar 10, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

Lol, thanks baby.

Anywaz, how ya day, omo oni wura (w/e that means, I hear it a lot sha)

Just saw this ma love!! wink

My was a typical monday jare, i call it the ice breaker to a new week, at least e don go abi!! grin grin grin

How was urs too?? Keep ya head up dear, we half way thru da semester abi, so no qwalms wink cheesy cheesy

Ps. na u i take the wuraness resemble naa tongue

Ebony-Silk:

I say we kidnap him and tie him up on the light pole so the residents can have a laugh at his nakeness tongue

Thanks o, abi, kini mo fe se?
I dey hear am on campus, now to dey hear am here too? ah ahn sad

Leave bro dayo in my care. You too dey play shakara too much. tongue

ROFLMGBO!!! I can just picture him yelling for help, 'Pls U gurlz dont leave me here like this naa, na beg i dey beg una" grin grin

Not a bad idea oo i tell ya, Na that time he go know say Ac nor be fan!! shocked shocked shocked grin grin

No be say i like shakara oo, its just what it is ni oo!! cool tongue
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by chamotex(m): 5:46am On Mar 10, 2009
TOYOSI20:

LOL!!! cheesy cheesy, Chamo u dey fear?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I nor be yokozuna oo, i be angel, sweet wan sef, grin grin ask ma boo, he go tell u, and i dont mean Bro D oo! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Shoooooooo!!!

Oya who be the boo make I ask

me fear?? lai lai
eeti po to

Ebony-Silk:

u just wanna see me naked sha u girls have evil minds

TOYOSI20:

Just saw this ma love!! wink
ROFLMGBO!!! I can just picture him yelling for help, 'Pls U gurlz dont leave me here like this naa, na beg i dey beg una" grin grin

Not a bad idea oo i tell ya, Na that time he go know say Ac nor be fan!! shocked shocked shocked grin grin

No be say i like shakara oo, its just what it is ni oo!! cool tongue

nawa oo . . . . see bad belle. . . wetin i do una now. God pass una.
Tie me for post . . . Imagine!!!
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by dayokanu(m): 5:49am On Mar 10, 2009
Not a bad idea oo i tell ya, Na that time he go know say Ac nor be fan!!

No be say i like shakara oo, its just what it is ni oo!!

sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 10, 2009
My day was horrible. . . .I didn't get any sleep last night.
Trying to get my work done et all.

I think I musta drooled on my notebook lol
Got home. . . .went to sleep str8 away. Logged on to see my ID banned, I'm like na wa o. Person no fit breath for here anymore. This place on contain jakujaku modey.

ROTFLMAO @ Na that time he go know say Ac nor be fan,
You are so evil grin

So, should we forgive him and let him go?
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by acidrop(f): 5:52am On Mar 10, 2009
tufiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Am I A Failure? Please Rate Me. / Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome / The Son My Late Dad Had Out Of Wedlock Locked My Mum Out Of Our House, Pls Advis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.