Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law (50988 Views)

My Brother In Law (sister's Husby) Is Becoming Too Rude For My Liking... / "My Husband Does Not Last Long In Bed And Now I'm Sleeping With My Ex" / It is a Confession Hour , I'm Sleeping With My Pastor's Wife . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by dellynash(f): 10:17am On Mar 27, 2009
Jane this is getting even more interesting, you said he forced you in making love with him how come he went three rounds? Well don't run away with ur bro in law is not the best thing to do, try to sort out things with your husbnd or if u must quit look for a neutral person
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Iranoladun(f): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2009
Hello!!! Jane are you still there? You have not answer one vital question do you have a child for this your 'cheating' husband? Are you still sleeping with your husband since you started having sex with his brother?

My advise:
1. Take your clothes and some few things and run!!! Take a vacation from work and just leave; if you are in Nigeria go to the village away from the two brothers and please seek professional help: see a shrink/a marriage counsellor or if you are a Christian see your Pastor or head of your counselling unit if you can muster the courage. Try to sort out your emotions & needs.

2. After number one see a divorce lawyer unless you can tell me one singular reason why you want to remain married to a man who is no longer respecting your marriage vow (he has a mistress) and whom his brother is your sex partner

3. Running away or marrying the brother may be another big mistake. Are you sure that both of you are prepare to damn the family consequences/the stigmatization just for sex? Are you sure if you meet another wonderful sex partner you will not also leave your brother in-law?
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by KnowAll(m): 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2009
I think Virginity for some women could easily lead to ignorance, and I beleive this is a case of complete and utter ignorance and stupidity. I think there is a tedency for jane to see the act commited as keeping it within the family and therby reserving her supposed woman of virtue status. In her confused mind set she is at least not doing it with strangers or people she dosent know. But the fact is the act is wrong but for her ignorance she cannot fathom why it is wrong. I will suggets a remedy for her she should go find herself a boy friend then she will be able to come to terms of the gravity of her offence and probably change for good. I think she might also come to realise her husband's brother is just taking advantage of her confuse and disorientated state of mind.
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by JustGood(m): 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2009
KnowAll:

I think Virginity for some women could easily lead to ignorance, and I beleive this is a case of complete and utter ignorance and stupidity. I think there is a tedency for jane to see the act commited as keeping it within the family and therby reserving her supposed woman of virtue status. In her confused mind set she is at least not doing it with strangers or people she dosent know. But the fact is the act is wrong but for her ignorance she cannot fathom why it is wrong. I will suggets a remedy for her she should go find herself a boy friend then she will be able to come to terms of the gravity of her offence and probably change for good. I think she might also come to realise her husband's brother is just taking advantage of her confuse and disorientated state of mind.

Please tell me you are having a laugh here
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by sley4life(m): 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2009
jane is a bitch, ur bro inlaw made sex with u 3rounds and u said he forced u, u must be ashamed of urself carry ur head with shame disgracing women folks, its cos of ladies like u that some tribe allows bro inlaw 2 marry sis inlaw when her husband is demise
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by cutieisme(m): 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2009
women, They will never change, so you enjoy the sex with your brother inlaw, so what you waiting for, run away with him now, ode oloshi, ashawo, useless girl, dont even give me that shit about being a virgin, Thank God i dont know your husband, i would have advise him to have sex with your sister so it will be vice visa, basterd
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by ectea007(m): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2009
eya sorry but every body have sinned more than once in his life time and not feel this sorry bout them. its a pity everyone is against u jane but wat u have to do is to do what is right and u can only know that from wat ur heart tells u. dont feel soo bad bout it instead start thinking bout how to take care of ur situation.
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by erady(f): 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2009
my dear jane, people may curse u but GOD loves u, wat u ve 2 do now is to run away 4rm ur husband and his entire family including his brother, cox wat u ve just done is a bis taboo.
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by lexdino: 9:29am On Mar 29, 2009
you are the most stupid human beings that has ever lived and congratulations for been able to set the record grin. ok, what is your next intention? run away with your husbands brother? what makes you feel that this your husband's brother truly loves you? do you think that he was that blind not to know that you in particular and the both of you in general betrayed his brother?
I know that we are humans and therefore bound to make mistakes but in your case, you are an unrepentant sinner and if you know what is best for you, you better quit your relationship with both brothers but what about your kid(s)(if there is)?
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Eve2002(f): 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2009
guess you are one of those that made men to be calling women all sorts of names and not having any respect for us, believing that women are same everywhere, dear lady hope u saw something in your husband that made u marry him, why then are u doing this to womanhood and we ladies out there yet unmarried.
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by keyremotes(m): 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2009
Only an accursed will support what you have done.

It is a sin against God and not only your husband.

Only God can cleanse you from this o.

He will not cast you away if you are truly repentant.
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by invisible2(m): 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2009
Abomination!
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by leyinjuege(f): 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2009
If u were not interested in him, then y didn't u report him to ur husband during the 3 years that he has been flirting with u?
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by fead: 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2009
Hmn,na wa oh. God no go allow this world to scatter!.

Woman,go get yourself delivered.
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by songus: 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2009
How can a man run away with his brothers wife? where will they run to? Are you sure the two of them are not setting you up?
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by larman4u(m): 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2009
This is absurd! How can somebody in her right sense be doing this.Its an abomination which will bring curse and regrets to you if you don't repent ang give your life to christ, to deliver you from this bondage.

Frankly speaking,you need to be delivered
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by AMT: 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2009
Jane,

So you want to run away with your husband's brother for the GREAT SEX eh? Wait until you are tempted by another man. Trust me, you'll fly away with him. Go ahead and marry the man for bitterness and unhappiness awaits you.
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Jerjens: 10:46pm On Mar 30, 2009
Hello Jane, u r kinda mixed up, true
my ppl this here is sum 1 reaching out, never av i seen so much bad language, she's in the wrong. least she's bold abt it, she needs help
or 18yrs later the husband find out his brother fathered his children
am ashamed for all the negetivity, common guys is this really the best we can offer.

she probably will not see this after 7 pages of damage, Jane put some distance btw u and him, no more alone time and the hard part u av to tell ur
husband had but that will bring closure he wont dare look at u again the Overwhelming guilt and love he has for his brother will cretainly Straighten him out

good luck, pray hard 2. ciao undecided
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by popegirl(f): 11:23am On Mar 31, 2009
OSISI,

Free this chic na, can't you see she is a baby, and being her first man, i think she still
want to explore, o ma ka loju e
we can't all think and behave alike

abah

e yin ayeee
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by popegirl(f): 11:28am On Mar 31, 2009
come to think of it, u guys are not being fair at all, am sure most of you will do the same if u were in her shoes
lets always appreciate whatever situation we found ouself, becos its not happening to us does'nt ,mean others are ejoying lyk us

she needed our advice, if you have any give her,and if not, keep shut,

i'm not saying what she did was right but , i believe experience is the best teacher, let her learn from her mistake
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Stillo2: 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2009
Super story! Just don't like this at all. She should have a very good sleep, may be when she wakes up, her CPU will work properly and she will know she is in a smelling shit. Foolish! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by DONREYKA: 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2009
in uganda we call u a disguide in society more so a kinege
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by ToyinGift(f): 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2009
u are really confuse! it takes a vry confuse and canal mind to do that nonsense.
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2009
See as someone dey steal my name shocked shocked grin grin
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Akinnoba(m): 9:26am On Apr 01, 2009
You mean if a man came out and said he slept with his sister in law ?
FOOD For TOUGH There is a proverb in my village that says if a man is promiscuous and they say leave him he is like his father there is thumbs up conversely if a man is promiscuous and they say leave him he is like his mother it calls for a fight. This thing is just a taboo for the woman
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Amigoz(f): 10:43am On Apr 01, 2009
Much ado about fake jane undecided
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by vivianzizi: 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2009
dear poster

i think you should leave your husband for sure. if you guys are seeing other people its not a marriage. if the story is infact true. leave your husband at least for sometime to clear your head and decide what you really want to do. i dont think you should stay in a marriage wen a man treats you like crap thats why you shouldnt even marry a man who shows such behaviours after all, ladies know their men, surely you would have known he was the cheating type.

its up to you, however dont turn into him. cheating on him and making up reasons donsent make ur crime lesser.

P. S
dont take the insults from replies hard, some people are over sensitive and the funny thing is they are no better
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by candyshore: 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2009
wat kind of a person are you, you are noy even afraid of d taboo dat will follow you- for sleeping with 2 brothers.
infact stupid is just the word, what makes u think this his brother is any better. ur concentration would have been to put ur marriage right first. wat makes u think ur brother in law is not using you taking d advantage of your position. if you run away with him u think he will marry u. stop deceiving urself repent and pray for ur marriage to work out. before u go from frypan to fire
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by informedobserver: 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2009
Judgement belongs to God! Let He that is without sin be the first to cast a stone! Bloody Pharisees and Saducees. Whether you are fornicating, committing adultery or stealing, sin in the sight of God is sin so let all the holier than thou females shut their mouths!

Am I condoning the behavior? Absolutely NOT but constructive criticism is expedient so can you all stop spitting unnecessary venom??

@ Poster: What you have done is wrong, it may feel right right now but ask yourself, if you are a christian that is, would God be proud of my actions? If no, then don't do it! Pray for grace to walk away from this cos there is always a way that seems good and fantastic but the end thereof is destruction!

Good luck!
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by invisible2(m): 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2009
informed observer:

Judgement belongs to God! Let He that is without sin be the first to cast a stone! Bloody Pharisees and Saducees. Whether you are fornicating, committing adultery or stealing, sin in the sight of God is sin so let all the holier than thou females shut their mouths!

Am I condoning the behavior? Absolutely NOT but constructive criticism is expedient so can you all stop spitting unnecessary venom??

@ Poster: What you have done is wrong, it may feel right right now but ask yourself, if you are a christian that is, would God be proud of my actions? If no, then don't do it! Pray for grace to walk away from this cos there is always a way that seems good and fantastic but the end thereof is destruction!

Good luck!

You mean there is no 'bigger' sin, stealing biro is same weight with murder?
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Iranoladun(f): 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2009
Where is Jane o? A bi you don run away with your brother in-law?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Am I A Failure? Please Rate Me. / Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.