Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law (50990 Views)

My Brother In Law (sister's Husby) Is Becoming Too Rude For My Liking... / "My Husband Does Not Last Long In Bed And Now I'm Sleeping With My Ex" / It is a Confession Hour , I'm Sleeping With My Pastor's Wife . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 10, 2009
@dayo
elo sun. You're tired.

@chamotex
lol like w/e. . . . seen enough unclothedness (on TV) to want to see that sigilola body tongue
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Epi: 5:58am On Mar 10, 2009
@poster

Darling, you give love a bad name

1luv
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by TOYOSI20(f): 6:01am On Mar 10, 2009
dayokanu:

sad sad sad sad sad sad

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue tongue tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

chamotex:

nawa oo . . . . see bad belle. . . wetin i do una now. God pass una.
Tie me for post . . . Imagine!!!

Awwwwww!!!! Oya sawrry, we'll pardon u just this once but next time. . . . . . angry angry angry tongue

Ebony-Silk:

My day was horrible. . . .I didn't get any sleep last night.
Trying to get my work done et all.

I think I musta drooled on my notebook lol
Got home. . . .went to sleep str8 away. Logged on to see my ID banned, I'm like na wa o. Person no fit breath for here anymore. This place on contain jakujaku modey.

ROTFLMAO @ Na that time he go know say Ac nor be fan,
You are so evil grin

So, should we forgive him and let him go?

Eyah im sorry ur day was so one kinda oo cry cry cry. . . .hopefully the rest of the week will be mucho berra!! wink grin grin

Them ban u?? no wonder i was looking for GATOR LINK, nawa oo, i don tire sef for all them wahala sha!! angry angry angry

Ummm. . . .yup we'll let him go, and wid a fair warning too, he should b good from now!! cool cool cool

@ OP

its ur canoe. . .so paddle it!! 'nuff said!!!
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 10, 2009
lol, thanks jare.

hope it turns out good too o. No sleep tonight too, but positive side, No class tomor.

LMAO, your pidgin sounds funny

e be like say I dey get warning from my aunty to stop to dey derail the thread. sad ah ahn. . . .not that the thread was any good sha.

and take it easy on bro dayo o. he's very frail right now. . . .what a fragile being he is. oka ataya tongue
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by TOYOSI20(f): 6:17am On Mar 10, 2009
LOL @ Ma bro being frail oo!! grin grin cheesy cheesy

Ebony-Silk:

lol, thanks jare.

e be like say I dey get warning from my aunty to stop to dey derail the thread. sad ah ahn. . . .not that the thread was any good sha.

So true!! undecided, Goodnite ma dear!! wink cheesy
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by classictim(m): 8:53am On Mar 10, 2009
Frailty, thy name is woman!— I subscribe to Hamlet verdict here as this act is a practical emblem of it. How could you ever think of committing such evil, the best you could do for youself is to make restitution to your Husband and reconcile with HIm forget about the lust of his brother it is only for a while later he will call you a LovePeddler. No Question!
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Women(f): 5:44pm On Mar 10, 2009
Honey never mind those that say, you're stupid.
Do you have a child for this your husband?cos if you dont, then its a lot eaiser, if you have then you've goot to consider your kid (s)
Dear you've got one life and you deserve to be happy as long as you live it.it about you not em, if you love your brother-in-law the run with him and damn the world. smiley
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2009
@ topic

Dump the dickhead and run away with the younger brother.
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Gaminechic: 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2009
Only that those screaming are even something to post on NL about, talk more write home. . . undecided

@Poster,

You are 24, You have a brain.

Do the Right thing.
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by SeanT21(f): 1:14am On Mar 12, 2009
So your husband has a mistress and U know about it.

Your husband brother wants to run away with u and marry U.

**Roll eyes**
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by PeeJee(m): 2:29pm On Mar 12, 2009
Jane u are a disgrace to womanhood. I swear I will kill u slowly if am ur husband when I found out as for that he goat that call himself my brother I will end his life he will die slowl. U are a big LovePeddler ur are not confuse
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by MrCrackles(m): 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2009
POSTER AND TOPIC

OK, ENJOY!
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by PeeJee(m): 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2009
Do you have a child for this your husband?cos if you dont, then its a lot eaiser, if you have then you've goot to consider your kid (s)
Dear you've got one life and you deserve to be happy as long as you live it.it about you not em, if you love your brother-in-law the run with him and damn the world.  

U are of the same kind I pity ur guy, my prayer is that i should never meet a girl like u and Jane
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by gentleiphy: 2:48pm On Mar 12, 2009
hmnnn, you have commited one of the most immoral act ever to be, sleeping with your brother in law? no matter what excuse you give, it was a shameful act, an abomination both in the sight of men and God.you are being decieved by your brother in law, thats if your story is true cos the way you narrated it sounds childish to me.well confess and apologise to your husband thats if you truly love him and if you did not marry him out of any purpose.May sex was the reason,
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by JustGood(m): 3:28pm On Mar 12, 2009
What nonsense!

You have to be one of the most shameless individuals on earth if this has any iota of truth. Even if you were feeling Hot and it wasn't good with your husband, you could have divorced him first. but even after divorce, you should never have agreed to sleep with your husband's brother.

You honestly think that your husband's brother loves you so much
Just wait till he has had enough sex with you and there is no sneaky novelty to it again. . . you'll see how soon he reminds you about how useless you are for sleeping with hin when you were married to his brother.

Do you even have family? Will your family be happy to hear that you had sex with your husband's brother? Or perhaps you're one from one of those shameless families who are mostly junkies and benefit scroungers.
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by amebono13: 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2009
Women:

Dear you've got one life and you deserve to be happy as long as you live it.it about you not em, if you love your brother-in-law the run with him and damn the world.  smiley

u r a certified gay

i just hope u r not jane trying to be smart by opening stupid threads and replying dis one,cos registering the same day as jane and coming here to support her is enoff to make me wanna strangle u and tear up dat loose vagina of urs

shameless slut
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Rogo: 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2009
@Jane, i pity you that what you did will continue in generation unborn, unless you are just playing with people here and if that is what you are doing God will hold on both. you are disgrace to womanhood. if not for something you just piss me off of marriage issues.

And this gave an idea now that male will stay
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by amaks: 12:48am On Mar 22, 2009
@ poster,
u r/u seem so naive, n vunerable, n ur brother-in-law took advantage of that too,
such acts is not condoned n strongly disapproved of in this part of d world,on all grouds(culturally,religiously,morally,, name it),n everywhere 4 dat matter,
u ran wit ur husbands brother!,what a joke, n the guy(husbands brother) must be shit!2 do that.
wise-up,stop havin sex with him(in-law), n discuss ur needs with ur husband.
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by ijeoma2619: 3:07am On Mar 22, 2009
whoa calm down amebo na wetin?
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by amebono13: 3:09am On Mar 22, 2009
ijeoma2619:

whoa calm down amebo na wetin?

them send u?
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by ijeoma2619: 3:32am On Mar 22, 2009
just take am easy with the girl she didn't commit murder,
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by amebono13: 3:42am On Mar 22, 2009
oh,u think murder is when u shoot smone wt a gun or stab smone wt a knife

tell me with what she has done is it not enoff to give smone hypertension and d person dying instanta?

if her husband hear dis one,has she not killed his spirit,if her/his family here dis one is it not enoff to kill smone?
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by ijeoma2619: 3:54am On Mar 22, 2009
of course her decision to lay with her brother-in-law is just unimaginable im not condoning that but the fact that u want to tear her vagina and everything else is just going too far, she did mention that her husband HAS a mistress and he treats like shit can u imagine the torment that he has put her through?
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by amebono13: 4:01am On Mar 22, 2009
torments my ass,she is just a slut,did her husband sleep wt her sister?

pleaseeeeee i know wome,what i hate most is them coming on here and try to justify their actions but giving one excise of how their men treat them like shits,or has a mistress outside

so her husbnad has a mistress outside,if she wanted to have her own mister,why d hell didnt d LovePeddler go outside and have hers instead of doing it with the brother and then thinking about running away with him

shes a prostitute,and dat her loosed ass or vagina needs to be burnt

nansense
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by ijeoma2619: 4:12am On Mar 22, 2009
lol sorry @poster i tried,
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Nobody: 5:20am On Mar 22, 2009
Such venom from our sisters on here! undecided

Lots of posts on Nairaland are pure fabrication, not to be taken seriously.
This is just one of them, so ladies, relax!
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by slimfine(f): 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2009
this girl is messing with us. This situation is not real. If it is mistakenly true, you are a big disgrace to all the people who cares about you cry
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by ijleke(f): 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2009
hmmmmm, @ poster how can u do such a thing girlfriend am short of words for you, proposed to you? as his wat? i dont think you know what you are doing? my dear SIT and THINK , u r digging a big hole for yourself and if u continue this way You will surely fall inside it.
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2009
STORY! STORY! STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ONCE UPON A TIME!
TIME! TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ehen, dem saY Monkey Chop banana! come dey Buga! grin

Oya Folks make una starT dey dancE GaLaGaLa! cheesy

@ PostER! Are you that Stupid? embarassed Sucks for you thou! sorry abouT thaT !
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by amaikama(m): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2009
@poster!! how pethetic if the story is ever true but it will be very pethetic on your part at the long run. the shame and disgrace will be your lot.  cry
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by ohwofasa(m): 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2009
poster;ur head no correct,u b d biggest mumu wey i don ever hear of,luk,if u run follow ur broda-in-law,i pray say mak he in return run leave u,mumu,comon get lost
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2009
@ Poster: U've dug a huge pit for urself. New lover boy will turn on u the moment u stop being his bitch, ur husband will find out and u'll be regarded as a LovePeddler ( regardless of the fact that ur hubby has mistresses) and ur family will be thoroughly disappointed (He's ur husbands brother !!!). All u'll be hearing is that u should have spoken up if you were unhappy in ur marriage, the old " had i known" phrase will be ur watch word while u watch people u thot u knew and who don't know u, scorn u.

Please, get on ur knees and pray to God to forgive ur mistakes, make no excuses and take responsibility for your actions and face things head on. While you're at it, figure out what you want with the rest of your life and if the marriage is something you'd like to continue, after-all nothing is hidden under the sun. I also pray that in ur passionate forays, u remembered to use protection, or ELSE!  Good Luck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Am I A Failure? Please Rate Me. / Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.