Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law (50987 Views)

My Brother In Law (sister's Husby) Is Becoming Too Rude For My Liking... / "My Husband Does Not Last Long In Bed And Now I'm Sleeping With My Ex" / It is a Confession Hour , I'm Sleeping With My Pastor's Wife . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by JJYOU: 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2009
Kx:

Jane is being cruxified by "saints".
2face:"U nor holy pass my brodas/sisters"
u dont need to be a saint to know right from wrong.  again sound judgement is not for everyone
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Baptiste(m): 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2009
The Beauty of Democracy
Freedom to sleep with whoever u desire, whenever u desire, however u desire grin grin grin
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by JJYOU: 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2009
[size=28pt]democrazy[/size]
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Baptiste(m): 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2009
emcaluv:

@Jane
Did you discus the issue of Sex with ur husband? I believe that if u sit him down and make him understand the implications of not satisfying you sexually, he will definitely change. Maybe he thought that u were a novice in sex owing to the fact that u were a virgin. You took a very wrong decision by sleeping with ur brother-in-law. If u repent and ask God for forgiveness, He will pardon u.

The only problem now is that you are going to live with shame all the days of ur life.Each time you see ur brother-in-law, infidelity will stare at ur face.Ur conscience will torment you but if u ar a shameless devil, then go and did ur grave.There is nothing anyone can do to bring u out of Abyss.

She sabi all this things b4 she do am
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by naomi92(f): 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2009
why are you disgracing womanity?
what have come 2 ur senses?
why hav u been unfair 2 sum1 dat has always been there 4 u?
u are disgracing me as a woman,
u beta cum 2 ur senses and run 2 d bush
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Shegbe: 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2009
Na wao. All these abuses na because she slip wit brother in law? Una no hear say 4 naija Brothers in law are the sole propietors of these kind wives upon the ?? of thier husbands. Allow them practise joh. POSTER! Good job gal. Una get gateman?
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Shegbe: 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2009
Na wao. All these abuses na because she slip wit brother in law? Una no hear say 4 naija Brothers in law are the sole propietors of these kind wives upon the ?? of thier husbands. Allow them practise joh. POSTER! Good job gal. Una get gateman?
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by forme22(m): 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2009
cheesy
Suppose the husband is dead, the same brother you are people are saying omen Kill her, Abomination, etc, has happened, He will still be the one to cover her unclothedness, Abi na lie I de talk?
So there is nothing wrong in what she did cool cool, but she should not run oo. Ero. shocked
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by NeroPapas(m): 5:18pm On Mar 25, 2009
This is an abomination. You are even saying you are confused, dat means you rily want to run away with him. Enen if you want to retaliate your husband's infidelity,  must it be wit his blood brother? I wonder the kind of wife we marry this days. As for your husband's brother, he's doomed for life.

So enjoy your miserable years.
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by ccgold(m): 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2009
Having followed the discussion this far, I must add that It is awful for a married lady to go frolicking with her brother in law. In some parts of Naija, she will soon begin to get the repercussions as designed by the Forefathers. This can come in form of a strange illness which if not confessed, leads to death in ignominy.

Woman, even though, this may not be the case in your area, but I advise you to cease such unfaithful acts, dont run away with your brother in law, dialogue with your husband, and turn a new leaf as a virtuous woman. You remained a virgin till you got married and you are trying to spoil everything just like that. Desist, please and it shall be well with you.
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by krazzee(f): 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2009
I could not resist saying a thing or two on the subject,
We all tend to be just a little too judgemental as human beings
seeing that none of is holds the status od an angel, we should try cut a sista some slack, no one knows just what we'll do when the "chips are down", lets be ware when pointing fingers (three others are pointing right back at us)

@poster
dear Jane, you are in the wrong. i dont care what your husband did or did not do (wether this thread is a hoax or for real), two wrongs do not make a right! if your conscience is still with you (im preuming it is, since u spoke out), you'll make amends right now! you fell, get up and move ahead.
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2009
krazzee:

I could not resist saying a thing or two on the subject,
We all tend to be just a little too judgemental as human beings
seeing that none of is holds the status od an angel, we should try cut a sista some slack, no one knows just what we'll do when the "chips are down", lets be ware when pointing fingers (three others are pointing right back at us)

@poster
dear Jane, you are in the wrong. i dont care what your husband did or did not do (wether this thread is a hoax or for real), two wrongs do not make a right! if your conscience is still with you (im preuming it is, since u spoke out), you'll make amends right now! you fell, get up and move ahead.

One of the few sensible responses so far.

Nigerians generally have the "lynch mob" mentality.
Whilst I don't in any way condone what the OP (Jane) is doing, I'm not there, and as for calling her a bastard, ashawo, LovePeddler etc, who are we to judge?
I'm sure there are probably folk on here that have committed murder or worse, and they're still walking God's good earth, and condemning the poster because she's stooped to adultery with her husband's brother.

It's one thing to be disgusted with the poster's act, quite another to call her a bastard, and wish her dead!
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by krazzee(f): 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2009
One of the few sensible responses so far.

just an honest one thats all,
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by omobachi(m): 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2009
undecided this is not a new thing, there is nothing new under the sun, no be today yansh dey dey back, but it is bad sha o shocked, so poster make amends cool
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by babajaid: 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2009
enjoy yourself but just know u will surely pay 4 this and mind u guys stop throwing stones on her cos am not sure if some of u have not slept with two sisters or brothers we have all sinned before
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Jamon(m): 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2009
Do u know u'ar crazy? U may not know but u arrrrr crazy. im not insultin u but telling u the truth so accept it and get mental attention cos u so f*ing crazy.
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by kayc33(m): 11:24pm On Mar 25, 2009
Jamon:

Do u know u'ar crazy? U may not know but u arrrrr crazy. im not insultin u but telling u the truth so accept it and get mental attention cos u so f*ing crazy.

gbam!
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by tope2000(f): 12:25am On Mar 26, 2009
Someone pls tell me this thread is a joke?? shocked
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by cliveland: 12:32am On Mar 26, 2009
1st i hope u r naija based but if perhaps u r, hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

instead asking for means of getting out of the wire u ve gotten in u are still sending escapes u ve had what a slot u r, virgin a feat.

pple lest stop responding to her lines. its hurrible, it doesnt she needs advise rather she only wants to use us to write her dirty novel.

c virgun wey sabi d diference btw round 1 n 3, u need 2 sleep with a least 10 more guys to fully enjoyed prolong sex.

am sure ur father 4get him p, s 4 ur hole
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 26, 2009
cliveland:

1st i hope u r naija based but if perhaps u r, hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
instead asking for means of getting out of the wire u ve gotten in u are still sending escapes u ve had what a slot u r, virgin a feat.
pple lest stop responding to her lines. its hurrible, it doesnt she needs advise rather she only wants to use us to write her dirty novel.
c virgun wey sabi d diference btw round 1 n 3, u need 2 sleep with a least 10 more guys to fully enjoyed prolong sex.
am sure ur father 4get him p, s 4 ur hole

Totally incomprehensible. undecided
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by donjon: 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2009
Dis is wat i call ENTERTAINMENT!
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by NosaHenry(m): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2009
Must you guys respond to all trend. This is a bundle of lies
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by mohawkchic(f): 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2009
NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC FIGHTS
Nairaland is a discussion forum, and it is inevitable that disagreements with crop up from time to time.
Please be nice and respectful to other members at all times and do not resort to personal attacks, accusations, name-calling, and other unproductive forms of communication. If you are upset with another member of the forum you must settle the fight outside the forum. You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum. 'Fights' are not allowed.

~This thread needs to be Cleaned up or Locked!! Goes against highlighted on Rules of NL for starters . .dont know why some of You's are taking this so personally & Cant give objective Advice /Opinions without the Name-calling!!
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by MrCrackles(m): 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2009
mohawkchic:

~This thread needs to be Cleaned up or Locked!! Goes against highlighted on Rules of NL for starters . .dont know why some of You's are taking this so personally & Cant give objective Advice /Opinions without the Name-calling!!

I tire for NL! undecided cheesy
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Skywalker5(m): 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2009
Nosa-Henry:

Must you guys respond to all trend. This is a bundle of lies

Thank you jare. All this post are just to make nairaland interesting.
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Macly: 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2009
[color=#000099][/color] Its bad enough that you slept with your brother- in law, and to think that, you are considering marrying your husband's brother whom you committed this sin with is a far cry from your claimed state of mind.  What is your confusion, marrying your husband's brother, or running away with him?.  You are not confused, you are only consumed with demonic spell of lust and sexual perversion.  Ask God to forgive you and stay clear from that man- he is not only an agent, he is shameless!  Although no man comes into a woman without first asking and recieving encouragement- you too, you are shameless and wicked!
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by 7eleven: 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2009
okay, what I'd like to know is what the poster has decided to do , given all the contributions she's gotten, both online and offline. Poster can You kindly Tell Us?

http://buzz.6te.net

Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by SisiEko1(f): 11:38pm On Mar 26, 2009
angry YOU R JUST AS STUPID AS UR SITUATION IS, SO WAT IF UR HUSBAND CHEATED, DOES WRONG +WRONG = RIGHT
DUMMY DUNCE, I HATE WOMEN LIKE U, AS 4 THAT BROTHER INLAW THAT U THINK IS ALL HOT 4 U NOW, U'LL SOON EXPIRE IN HIS EYES N HE'LL DITCH U LIKE A NASTY HABIT.
THIS IS JUST PURE DISGUSTING STUFF,
WHAT WERE U EXPECTING TO HEAR?
KIMON!! GO GIRL, U ROCK, OH THIS IS TRUE LOVE,
OLOSHI!!!! angry
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by kwadans: 11:55pm On Mar 26, 2009
This is a bad a ''omen'' thing to do ,u and that brother-in-law of yours need to ask God for forgiveness
and to confess this shamefull thing to your husband.I don't think you will like it when somebody
does this to your brother.
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Theblessed(f): 1:36am On Mar 27, 2009
You selfish, evil and destructive woman, your day shall come!!  You set out to destroy a whole family and think this is fun?? I am too sorry for you.  What if a child is produced out of this your wickedness?  How would you explain yourself to your husband, the child (an innocent victim here) and the entire family - mother inlaw, father inlaw, sisters inlaw, brothers inlaw, first cousins, second cousins, third cousin, the hamlet members, the clans members, the entire village and, the town itself.  In fact, your own family (if you have one) can not even imagine the shock - your mother who obviously raised you with values I suppose.  Your father and brothers/sisters etc,   What would you tell them?   That your are sorry or what?  That you were not raised with values and can not tell right from wrong? Too bad!

As for your brother inlaw - he make me sick! You can not trust your own brother nor respect him and it makes me think there's a bit of sibbling rivalry/jealousy going on here but is this the way to go about it?  By cheating with your brothers so called wife, even though this evil woman gave it to you on a plate.  At least, for the sake of blood which  they say is thicker than water, you should have declined her approaches and report her not only to her husband (your brother but to the entire family and village or town). That way the demons in her head would have left her by force but, how am I sure you are not the one that instigated this evil/abomination in your family?  Instead of doing the right thing, you colluded with her to destroy your own blood and flesh, good luck!  It goes to show that the biblical Cain and Abel story are still happening here but without blood on the ground however, the emotional and psychological trauma can be far worse than pool of blood on the ground.

Too sorry for both of you!  I hope you both kiss my a-se on your way to HELL and never show your urgly faces in this world again.  Rot in 'HELL' both of you, your deserve each other!!
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by Skywalker5(m): 8:30am On Mar 27, 2009
See as people dey insult for here angry angry angry angry

Someone jobless came in to post something like thing and you all are breathing heavily cursing the person

Have you ever stopped to wonder why people who post such crazy thing like this have just 10 post or 20 or less

Or you feel they just woke up after feeling guilty to come and post on Nairaland where  abuses dey reign 24 7

The poster just wants your attention and i am sure she has gotten it

Just check crazy post like this and see the number of post they have.they are people just like you having fun with u all
or did u see her reply?she is probably laughing somewhere @ all ur post

and even if its real. She slept with her brother inlaw. shocked shocked shocked   She will face the consequences later on. free her. what with all the abuses self. You people classfy one sin above the other. Sin is Sin. From some1 who slept with brother in law to someone who lied to someone .All na the same thing.Its we human that classfying one above the other just to justify ourselves

Let him/her without blame(cheap and expensive sin na the same oooo grin grin grin grin grin cast the next insult/curse     grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Brother In Law by donjon: 8:37am On Mar 27, 2009
And the beat goes on!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees / Am I A Failure? Please Rate Me. / Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.