Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Pastors And Body Guards. - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors And Body Guards. (16674 Views)

The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body / Chris Okotie With Armed Guards In Church (Picture) / Nigerian Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors And Body Guards. by dare2think: 2:35pm On May 19, 2011
So, If the child was mine what should I do??

If the child was yours what would you do?

Am askin innocently.
Re: Pastors And Body Guards. by Joagbaje(m): 2:37pm On May 19, 2011
This has nothing to do with the thread about bodyguard
Re: Pastors And Body Guards. by patrick45(m): 2:48pm On May 19, 2011
Thanks Joagbaje. But seriously dare2think. You can take the pastor to the court and he will be prosecuted, he will be condemned in the eyes of men but not in God's eyes if he asks God for mercy. But i will ask you this question, What Will Jesus Do??
Re: Pastors And Body Guards. by Joagbaje(m): 3:03pm On May 19, 2011
I wonder why some relentlessly take pleasure in evil speakings against men of God instead of focussing on their Purpose in christ
Re: Pastors And Body Guards. by dare2think: 4:02pm On May 19, 2011
Sighs,

Firstly, my question was directed to Patrick.

Secondly, I was only asking to get an understanding on the issue of "Thou shall not judge"and its application, since Patrick mentioned it on his previoues post.
Re: Pastors And Body Guards. by dare2think: 4:03pm On May 19, 2011
Joagbaje:

This has nothing to do with the thread about bodyguard

Read the posts, before jumping to conclusions.
Re: Pastors And Body Guards. by dare2think: 4:07pm On May 19, 2011
Joagbaje:

I wonder why some relentlessly take pleasure in evil speakings against men of God instead of focussing on their Purpose in christ

Who are the Men of God??
Give examples of the evill speakings I've done on the Men of God??

What do you mean by "evil speakings"

What is the purpose is Christ?

Again, I'm asking Innocently.
Re: Pastors And Body Guards. by newmi(m): 7:12pm On May 19, 2011
Joagbaje:

My brother no bi only you o infact l am flaberwelmed and overgasted
Re: Pastors And Body Guards. by dare2think: 7:32pm On May 19, 2011
newmi:

My brother no bi only you o infact l am flaberwelmed and overgasted
@ newmi

Since you are flaberwelmed and overgasted.

Who are the Men of God?
Who ordained them as Men of God?
you?

Or did God say to you they are his Men?

What are the examples of "evil speakings" against them?
And are you aware that not everyone follows Christ or believes in your approach to the doctrination?, should they then have no say in a general matter, afterall, this is a public forum.
Re: Pastors And Body Guards. by segyemaro(m): 11:47am On Aug 04, 2011
you guys should not fight yourselves over pastors that are busy making their money.
Re: Pastors And Body Guards. by Azibalua(f): 11:56am On Aug 04, 2011
Can you name some and state the various ways they make money?
Re: Pastors And Body Guards. by winiamanda: 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2011
segyemaro:

you guys should not fight yourselves over pastors that are busy making their money.

Re: Pastors And Body Guards. by segyemaro(m): 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2012
Do u want to be a saint that does'nt know that pastors make alot of money than a businessman

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Does The Koran Really Promise Islamic Martyrs 72 Virgins? / Pope Francis Creates Catholic Diocese Of Aguleri, Appoints Isizoh As The Bishop / Here Are Things The Holy Spirit Does: Biblical Backings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.