Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) (23929 Views)

Ikpeazu Rescues Accidents Victims, Pays Hospital Bills / Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} / Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by melzabull(f): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
YoruBanger:

Ngeke feeling funky, who put your mouth? Don't you have some stream somewhere in that village of yours where you need to go fetch some water?
YoruBandit, you sound st√pid. That village of mine with a stream is wayyy better than your brown roof slums

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by femliany(m): 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2015
Look at a guy spending his wardrobe allowance wisely..Make God help you

1 Like

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by lordtim001(m): 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
YoruBanger:

No, you missed it. I meant you are a bastard. cheesy
Being a bastard is better than being a confirmed ritualist and drug baron's son.Hope you are ready to continue the family trend/business.Dont let your father down...

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by YoruBanger: 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
melzabull:
YoruBandit, you sound st√pid. That village of mine with a stream is wayyy better than your brown roof slums

Akuko. Just hurry up housegirl coz i got more work for you when you done, so osiso. cheesy
Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by Dallaslaurel: 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nice one bro
Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by melzabull(f): 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
literatichick:

Just guilty conscience...because I can imagine him liking tribalist posts against Igbos if the roles in this story were reversed.
Its typical of them, telling them the truth is like smashing poo on their faces

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by melzabull(f): 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
YoruBanger:

Akuko. Just hurry up housegirl coz i got more work for you when you done, so osiso. cheesy
Ode. cheesy come and wash my car quickly I wanna drive out now tongue

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by spencekat(m): 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
Good gesture
Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by anonimi: 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
YoruBanger:
Coz hypocrites like him need to be called out. If it was an APC member that did that he and his ilk will be quick to label the gesture as a publicity stunt or attention-seeking.

I am one of those that would normally highlight how APC is doing such for paparazzi stunt.
However it is good that PDP is learning and matching them on this level as it may knock each other out and we can then focus on the real issues. For example, an Honourable (HoR) should be more concerned about improving the quality of medical service to his constituents in terms of number of doctors/nurses/pharmacists/lab technicians to the citizens in the area and what federal funds are available for making these ratios better.

Dashing us money (which is what this is) is not the way out of our collective misery and scumbag status in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
nyc1
Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by YoruBanger: 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
lordtim001:
Being a bastard is better than being a confirmed ritualist and drug baron's son.Hope you are ready to continue the family trend/business.Dont let your father down...

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by YoruBanger: 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
anonimi:

I am one of those that would normally highlight how APC is doing such for paparazzi stunt.
However it is good that PDP is learning and matching them on this level as it may knock each other out and we can then focus on the real issues. For example, an Honourable (HoR) should be more concerned about improving the quality of medical service to his constituents in terms of number of doctors/nurses/pharmacists/lab technicians to the citizens in the area and what federal funds are available for making these ratios better.

Dashing us money (which is what this is) is not the way out of our collective misery and scumbag status in the world.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by utytill(m): 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
While tinibu wife dey comsat decoder.ok
Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by Realwvn(m): 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
This is what your pastors and Islam clerics don't preach or do, bunch of bleeps hiding under religion veil. Please you can ban me now

1 Like

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by ibedun: 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
[size=13pt]Is he Lagosian or a S/Westerner?

If so Please point me to his village...........

I see a fat Clown.....[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
trapQ:
for those who like castigating the Igbos. what do y'all have to say now

As usual, IGBOS Helping Yoruba ppl and solving their problem from time immemorial.... Imagine if he had died in the Lagoon undecided...SMH

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by YoruBanger: 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
anonimi:

We are in agreement here. Don't be shocked if in spite of this gesture he loses reelection. Sad, but it is what it is.
Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by AleAirHub(m): 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
200 Persons Is Like A Nation. Cha You Are A Man Next To The Grassroot Masses.

Keep It Up
Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by anonimi: 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
YoruBanger:
We are in agreement here. Don't be shocked if in spite of this gesture he loses reelection. Sad, but it is what it is.

So where are we not in agreement?
Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by YoruBanger: 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
anonimi:

So where are we not in agreement?

Every other thing you said made sense, just that the part I emphasized struck the loudest cord that's all.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by Sheggy13(m): 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
fr3do:
You tagged him a non-indigenous politician in your post, in a commercial city like lagos and yet some people will be shouting one Nigeria as if we are truly united.
Why don't we split this country along ethnic lines, so we can harness this strong ethnocentricism as patriotism in the resulting ethnic nations.
But is he not a non-indigenous politician for crying out loud? Does Lagos being a commercial city now mean that it won't have natives/indigenes again? He's representing a Lagos federal constituency but that doesn't erase the fact that he's not indigenous to Lagos. Of all the things written there,it's the part that has to do with being an indigene or not that gives u nightmares. Good deed Mr.Nwulu.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by Sheggy13(m): 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
kaycid77:

As usual, IGBOS Helping Yoruba ppl and solving their problem from time immemorial.... Imagine if he had died in the Lagoon undecided...SMH
F00l, have u finished solving the problems of your brothers cooling off in Indonesian and Malaysian prisons,and are to be executed anytime soon?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by anonimi: 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
YoruBanger:
Every other thing you said made sense, just that the part I emphasized struck the loudest cord that's all.

I see.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by Sheggy13(m): 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
literatichick:

And you lots were screaming then as if the sky was about to fall down. Abusing the Igbos and feeling boastful up and down. It was a disgusting thread.

The Igbos here are actually better sports. If this were a Yoruba politician helping Igbos in the East this thread would run to 10 pages filled with insults and chestbeating.

We all know the natural chestbeating and ultimatum issuing tribe in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by gregg2: 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
[size=13pt]And one woman senator was buying distributing TV decoders to her constituents to watch TVC[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by StOla: 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
literatichick:

And you lots were screaming then as if the sky was about to fall down. Abusing the Igbos and feeling boastful up and down. It was a disgusting thread.

The Igbos here are actually better sports. If this were a Yoruba politician helping Igbos in the East this thread would run to 10 pages filled with insults and chestbeating.

He is helping his electoral constituency.

He needs to do that to retain his seat and all the allowance provided for such benevolences.

He is not doing anyone a favour, else he goes the way of the very man he defeated to be there.

Where you expecting him to be doing this in Nnewi or Ogbomosho?

I guess you also ignored the typical chestbeating, including yours, all over the thread as headbeating.
Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by literatichick: 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
Sheggy13:

We all know the natural chestbeating and ultimatum issuing tribe in Nigeria.

If you mean Yorubas then yes.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by ibedun: 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
ibedun:
[size=13pt]Is he Lagosian or a S/Westerner?

If so Please point me to his village...........

I see a fat Clown.....[/size]

1 Like

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by literatichick: 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
StOla:

He is helping his electoral constituency.

He needs to do that to retain his seat and all the allowance provided for such benevolences.

He is not doing anyone a favour, else he goes the way of the very man he defeated to be there.

Where you expecting him to be doing this in Nnewi or Ogbomosho?

I guess you also ignored the typical chestbeating, including yours, all over the thread as headbeating.

Abegii.

Whether he helped the hospital or not may do nothing to secure his vote as we already know the Yorubas in Lagos carry "indigene politics" matter for head like no tomorrow.

And even if he did it for selfish reasons, at least 200 people have a reason to be grateful for living even if it is only fleeting.

You call what you see here chestbeating compared with other instances when Yoruba politicians reached out to one or two Igbos? Please revisit those instances (simple NL search will suffice) and come back here.

You Yorubas love to dish it but then you can't even take up to half of it. Get over yourselves!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by RickyTan: 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nigerians helping Nigerians. Pure and Simple - We are stronger united.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by Toeyoursea(m): 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
Abiagirl777:
awww, dats good and commendable.
love and service beyond ethnic ties.someone should teach Remi Tinubu and her decoder crew how and what to give.

igbo kwenu!

I understand you just want to comment.
So you can have fun for all i care.

Incase you would love to learn!

At the moment she is distributing gce forms for any of her constituents who cares to have em.

To get the Gce form, walk into her constituency office in yaba (alagomeji) with your lasra card to prove you are her constituent. A mock exam would be given to you just so they confirm you know book and not waste public money on dullards, if you pass then you have a Gce form instantly.

Try to do small research before forming knowist with peoples pulblic image.

REGARDS!!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by sunsewa: 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
He should also intervene by consulting with the state government on how to alleviate Ago - Okota residents roads difficulties.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Postpone Edo Election - Police, DSS Advise INEC / MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? / What Third-Party Candidate Peter Obi Would Mean For Nigeria - Yahoonews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.