Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) (23930 Views)

Ikpeazu Rescues Accidents Victims, Pays Hospital Bills / Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} / Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by StOla: 6:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
literatichick:

Abegii.

Whether he helped the hospital or not may do nothing to secure his vote as we already know the Yorubas in Lagos carry "indigene politics" matter for head like no tomorrow.

And even if he did it for selfish reasons, at least 200 people have a reason to be grateful for living even if it is only fleeting.

You call what you see here chestbeating compared with other instances when Yoruba politicians reached out to one or two Igbos? Please revisit those instances (simple NL search will suffice) and come back here.

You Yorubas love to dish it but then you can't even take up to half of it. Get over yourselves!

The Yorubas in Lagos have every right to carry "indigene politics" matter for head like it is done in every other state.

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by Baroba(m): 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nice gesture Tony, in the long run we need an initiative that is sustainable. There are millions of people in Lagos and Nigeria at wide that can't afford to pay for their healthcare. Unfortunately, Tony can only do so much..

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by Dindera(m): 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
All you tribalists ought to learn from this.
This country will be a better place if we have people like Hon Tony.

May God bless him and give him more abundantly!
Amen!
Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by SegunAdewole: 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Igbo kwenu was not Necessary!!!!
Damn sure it. We need an Igbo president asap.

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by 1after: 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2015
SegunAdewole:

Customized the coward. Be proud of your tribe and stop hiding behind a Yoruba name. Chaii
Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by Mcowubaba: 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
SegunAdewole:

Lol Oga Buhari never even relax 4 office, una wan pursue am grin cheesy Kul dwn...2019 d come ? Unless u r talking abt Biafra things!!
Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by ugoezeik(m): 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
Abiagirl777:
awww, dats good and commendable.
love and service beyond ethnic ties.someone should teach Remi Tinubu and her decoder crew how and what to give.

u
igbo kwenu!
lolzzzzhahahahahaha dis gal u r wickedin abi na wickedness sef. na decoder crew abi? my sis u go giv basketmouth run for his mny walahi
Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by teamchocolate: 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
I have to say he should go to his state and go and pay their hospital bills there.. grin grin
trapQ:
for those who like castigating the Igbos. what do y'all have to say now
Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by teamchocolate: 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2015
First of all, there won't be a yoruba politician in the east, wut wud we be looking for in the land of the setting sun with erosion and gully filled land.. wen our lush green lands are there shocked shocked grin
literatichick:

And you lots were screaming then as if the sky was about to fall down. Abusing the Igbos and feeling boastful up and down. It was a disgusting thread.

The Igbos here are actually better sports. If this were a Yoruba politician helping Igbos in the East this thread would run to 10 pages filled with insults and chestbeating.

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by MadCow1: 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
fr3do:
You tagged him a non-indigenous politician in your post, in a commercial city like lagos and yet some people will be shouting one Nigeria as if we are truly united.
Why don't we split this country along ethnic lines, so we can harness this strong ethnocentricism as patriotism in the resulting ethnic nations.

Name any Yoruba or House man in power in Igbo Land or House land or even the South South.

The man is a non-indigenous politician in the actual sense of the word.

Abeg use reverse park for corner before LASTMA go tow this your volks
Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by boiz2mhen(m): 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
lordtim001:
We seriously need people like this in this country and surely,that APC drug baron and his cohort puppets cant give that to us...Thank you,Hon. Tony Nwulu :DWe seriously need people like this in this country and surely,that APC drug baron and his cohort puppets cant give that to us...Thank you,Hon.Tony Nwulu

Hope d man he flawed is learning
Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by akigbemaru: 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
Good job and a responsible politician.

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by tsdarkside(m): 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Is not about you being Igbo or not....
It about you promoting unity nd stability in the nation...
Identifying gesture(positive or negative) with their tribe is totally wrong..it breeds nd brews bigotry, tribalism, anarchy...

For eg..when u see a news abt Nigerians doing criminal works caught in Foreign countries, the first thing some people(fools) do is to find out the tribe countries of the culprits...nd then start insulting the tribes...
U will see things like..Igbo drug dealers, Yoruba fraudsters, Hausa terrorist... Or are you Ignorant of this undecided

believe me....anything that a person that comes from nigeria does....all nigerians did it!!!.......this is how the rest of the world sees it...

soooo....good things,you applause,,,,,bad things,you condemn.............
Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by literatichick: 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
teamchocolate:
First of all, there won't be a yoruba politician in the east, wut wud we be looking for in the land of the setting sun with erosion and gully filled land.. wen our lush green lands are there shocked shocked grin

Whatever. I was talking about Lagos and not your typical SW state.
Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by Mcowubaba: 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
tsdarkside:

believe me....anything that a person that comes from nigeria does....all nigerians did it!!!.......this is how the rest of the world sees it...

soooo....good things,you applause,,,,,bad things,you condemn.............
Yes THE REST OF THE WORLD SEES IT THAT WAY BUT SOME SILLY NIGERIANS Tribalise it.. undecided
I think I have made my point!!! cool...
Adieu!!

Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by 400billionman: 6:51am On Jul 17, 2015
ayusco85:
This is what I call riches. People feeling ur wealth not just ur immediate family or relatives. God bless him

And this is the true giving that Jesus encouraged. The poor, sick, destitute, orphans, widows and the needy.
Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by 400billionman: 6:54am On Jul 17, 2015
Not to castigate anybody, but whenever I see Nigerian celebrities posting pictures of fleet of cars on instagram, my mind goes to what Hon. Tony Nwulu just did and I ask, " Where is the Love " ?
Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by gregg2: 7:36am On Jul 17, 2015
That's cool
Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by ayusco85(m): 7:50am On Jul 17, 2015
400billionman:

And this is the true giving that Jesus encouraged. The poor, sick, destitute, orphans, widows and the needy.

What point are u trying to make exactly? lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by ayusco85(m): 7:53am On Jul 17, 2015
pankere:
He will recover the money soon grin

Don't be an a$$
Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by justmenoni: 7:56am On Jul 17, 2015
Very good gesture, but the millions of naira is from his salary or allowances?

Deeds like these is why our politicians don't actually perform and we shouldn't expect anything from them.

Wait for 4 years and dis man might end up not performing his role dat he was voted for and at that tietvme when ppl are complaining, u will see some.people (dis 200 and more) saying man yen shishe gan ni ooo(dat man really worked).

U think I am lieing? No wahala, visit the residence of any naija politicians and u had be surprised with the large number of ppl dere and if ur not careful u mighyt confuse these people for dos trying to make their BVN registration.. Go close to dis.ppl and.u will start hearing I need help for skul fees,house rent,naming, birthday, funeral,wedding etc...now tell me where u expect these politicians to fund this requests from?
Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by 400billionman: 8:33am On Jul 17, 2015
ayusco85:

What point are u trying to make exactly? lipsrsealed

If you see the crowd waiting to buy Akara in my area now, you won't talk.
Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by juman(m): 8:36am On Jul 17, 2015
Good.
Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by ayusco85(m): 8:46am On Jul 17, 2015
400billionman:

If you see the crowd waiting to buy Akara in my area now, you won't talk.

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy which area is dat?
Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by olalerujb: 10:35am On Jul 17, 2015
God bless u Hon. Tony. You will not be tired in touching peoples lives in a positive way. I celebrate u.
Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by teamchocolate: 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
First of Lagos is SW Nigeria, google it if you are in doubt.. plus ur pple are now in our typical south west state and I repeat a yoruba politician will have nothing of ur gully and erosion infested lands.. ..
literatichick:

Whatever. I was talking about Lagos and not your typical SW state.
Re: Lagos Grassroot Politician,tony Nwulu Pays Hospital Bills Of 200 Patients (pics) by StOla: 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
Ikengawo:

They're not indigenes to Lagos, the Awori are followed by the Bini then Yoruba.

It's proud that even in a Zoo, the compassion of Ndigbo is still saving lives. This man is a great animal rights activist.

I reckon the Aworis are French then?

Many have tried to drum knowledge into your head overtime but a dunce cannot be helped. It's a lost cause.

I also suppose Ogunfunmire from Ife, who is regarded to have owned the land that was populated by Aworis, was also German?

And how does kingship by the Benin empire change the ethnicity of those they ruled over? Did the Greek, Roman or British empire change any member nation's ethnicity?

Muric Commends Buhari For Declaring June 12 Democracy Day / El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) / Osoba Donated 5,000 Pounds To Maryam Abacha - Olawale Oshun