Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! (25011 Views)

Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) / Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics / When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by Eddodoh(m): 8:07am On Jul 17, 2015
Rexnegro:
mehnnnn to me there's no enjoyment whatsoever in doing that....don't no what some men enjoy in that......I prefer to press it caress it than sucking it.
Bro, u r missing!!! Derriz no way i can go down wit a woman without suckin those mangoes
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by sunnyuche1(m): 8:42am On Jul 17, 2015
the baby don suck finish sleep. make hubby suck sleep too

BTW, people accusing op for invading privacy, I don't think op did. because I've seen this pic before. breast swit sha

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by Rexnegro(m): 10:30am On Jul 17, 2015
Eddodoh:

Bro, u r missing!!! Derriz no way i can go down wit a woman without suckin those mangoes
well that's for u....as for me if at all I'll even consider doing it that mean that bosom gat be well full and pointed and most especially gat be neat....
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by McEwen(m): 10:53am On Jul 17, 2015
Rexnegro:
well that's for u....as for me if at all I'll even consider doing it that mean that bosom gat be well full and pointed and most especially gat be neat....
U need Jesus grin grin
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by eyeon(m): 11:31am On Jul 17, 2015
THE COMPANY BELONGS TO THE MAN.
THE LITTLE BOY IS JUST A MANAGER.
COS WHEN THE BOY GROWS, HE QUITS THE COMPANY TO BUILD HIS OWN; WHILE THE MAN STILL KEEPS ROCKING HIS COMPANY.

3 Likes

Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by Brugo(m): 11:39am On Jul 17, 2015
coolebux:
Soft drink grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by youngsahito(m): 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
This man is suffering frm malnutrition
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by Eddodoh(m): 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
Rexnegro:
Ah!!! B4 u go down wit any babe she must b clean in appearance. I don't think d bosom need special cleansy as far as it's suckable but not full bosom dat will suffocate u to death.
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by Rexnegro(m): 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
Eddodoh:

Ah!!! B4 u go down wit any babe she must b clean in appearance. I don't think d bosom need special cleansy as far as it's suckable but not full bosom dat will suffocate u to death.
Lol bad guy...ur babe bosom don suffer for ur hand then .....

2 Likes

Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by Rexnegro(m): 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2015
McEwen:

U need Jesus grin grin
I no I need Jesus that's why I ask for His mercy and grace everyday to be better and closer to Him...so help me God.
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
nnamdiokere45:
omo u dey explain. d deed has bin done
it really bad.
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by JSalesAgent: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
Do you often find it difficult shopping online?
Have you found what you need to buy online but can't push through with it because of the shipping fee? I can be of help!
Get a free shipping, fast delivery, and discounts for every order you place on Jumia through me. You don't have to pay before seeing your items. Get your items delivered at your doorstep in any address/location of your choice; and pay on delivery. Pm me or Contact/whatsapp :+2348034879370.
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by SirDorianGray(m): 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
McEwen:
Rather than allow her give the thing to baby at the right time, he is busy sucking it and later the wife will be the one to suffer it at night when baby will wake up hungry and start crying...why embarassed embarassed

Wetin be ur own ? No be him get wife
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by McEwen(m): 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
SirDorianGray:

Wetin be ur own ? No be him get wife
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by saintol(m): 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
This no be cocacola, na Breastocola.
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by princejenks(m): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
Jollyjoy:
What the heck is this? Op you just intruded on a couple privacy,you even snapped her face! Chess!it bad man,just imagine this gurl as your sister!it damn unfair!
probably a selfie by the culprit sucking in the pic,lols
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by McEwen(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
princejenks:
probably a selfie by the culprit sucking in the pic,lols
grin grin
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by ivyT(f): 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
Rexnegro:
mehnnnn to me there's no enjoyment whatsoever in doing that....don't no what some men enjoy in that......I prefer to press it caress it than sucking it.

hmmm
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by McEwen(m): 9:12am On Jul 19, 2015
ivyT:

hmmm
hmmm
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by McEwen(m): 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
Kingtom,wey you? angry
Ggrin grin
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by ggrin(f): 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
McEwen:
Kingtom,wey you? angry Ggrin grin
angry
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by KingTom(m): 11:04am On Jul 20, 2015
McEwen:
Kingtom,wey you? angry
Ggrin grin
grin grin
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 20, 2015
Jollyjoy:
What the heck is this? Op you just intruded on a couple privacy,you even snapped her face! Chess!it bad man,just imagine this gurl as your sister!it damn unfair!
are u that dumb?

Incredible!
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 20, 2015
ahsekeena:
are u that dumb?

Incredible!
what is your problem?
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 20, 2015
Jollyjoy:
what is your problem?

My problem is that u lack qualitative reasoning. I'm very sorry,but u do.
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by mrham03(m): 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
McEwen:
Rather than allow her give the thing to baby at the right time, he is busy sucking it and later the wife will be the one to suffer it at night when baby will wake up hungry and start crying...why embarassed embarassed
hahahahahahaha they are both babies na!
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
JSalesAgent:
Do you often find it difficult shopping online?
Have you found what you need to buy online but can't push through with it because of the shipping fee? I can be of help!
Get a free shipping, fast delivery, and discounts for every order you place on Jumia through me. You don't have to pay before seeing your items. Get your items delivered at your doorstep in any address/location of your choice; and pay on delivery. Pm me or Contact/whatsapp :+2348034879370.

That's how they scam people. Only greedy fools will get scammed by this.
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by girlhaley(f): 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
cococandy:
The baby don belleful. grin
Tru talk *noddin vigorously*
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
ahsekeena:

My problem is that u lack qualitative reasoning. I'm very sorry,but u do.
k.

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by MrCork: 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
Jollyjoy:
k.

..can I drink you? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by INCREDIBLEGUY: 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
see useless post weh some mumu people just dey laugh put see useless post weh some mumu people just dey laugh put
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by McEwen(m): 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
MrCork:

..can I drink you? cheesy
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. / Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place / My Girlfriend Travelled To Her Village With My Pictures; Should I Be Bothered??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.