Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! (25019 Views)

Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) / Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics / When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by Sharp212(m): 11:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
Nothing wrong in testing the microphone,i de your back man👍 but after set na me 👆
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by devonpaul(m): 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
My niggah!! we all need this breast to be candid.. both d small baby and d senior baby grin
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 21, 2015
Jollyjoy:
k.

You're a very mature somborri......
You just averted a pointless argument with "k"

Thumbs up... wink
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
oseod:

You're a very mature somborri...... You just averted a pointless argument with "k"
Thumbs up... wink

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by McEwen(m): 7:32am On Jul 25, 2015
undecided
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 25, 2015
Just take a look at these comments. Breastmilk, people? Breastmilk??
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 13, 2017
McEwen:
Rather than allow her give the thing to baby at the right time, he is busy sucking it and later the wife will be the one to suffer it at night when baby will wake up hungry and start crying...why embarassed embarassed
baby don drink b4 going to bed... once a man gets married to his wife he can do all sorts of naughty things with his wife body so as the woman to her husband. I tire for those hiding their body from her husband whenever she wanna change cloth, common spice up your marriage; let him see what you're filled with and bless him with your good spirit and he will bless the day he found you
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by BabaRamota1980: 4:46am On Dec 13, 2017
Women dey try o. grin grin
Re: Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! by ddjay: 5:59am On Dec 13, 2017
bestyclass:
OMG!!! WTF??
Just prepare urself 4 it,ur husband go drag the tin wit ur pikin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place / "How 5 Cups Of Water Per Day Saved My Relationship" / How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.