Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

"If You Voted For Jonathan, You're Just As Guilty As He Is" - Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If You Voted For Jonathan, You're Just As Guilty As He Is" - Obasanjo (2642 Views)

Great Victory!!! Suspended NIA Boss, Ayo Oke, Declared Not Guilty, As Buhari, / Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting / "Aisha Buhari Is As Guilty As Me On Corruption Charges - FAYOSE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If You Voted For Jonathan, You're Just As Guilty As He Is" - Obasanjo by abduljabbar4(m): 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
Dbboy:
my father is just an idiot.
Re: "If You Voted For Jonathan, You're Just As Guilty As He Is" - Obasanjo by delugajackson: 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2015
presher:
the real baba is babaginda
Babangida and OBJ.,what's the difference??undecided These are the same people that fed us stones when we needed bread.
Re: "If You Voted For Jonathan, You're Just As Guilty As He Is" - Obasanjo by Dbboy(m): 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=abduljabbar4 post=35971934][/quote]

Abdul when did you learn to use the computer i thought it was all about cows and ram for you, all thanks to GEJ free education pedophile Mohammed is good o.
Re: "If You Voted For Jonathan, You're Just As Guilty As He Is" - Obasanjo by Ribaman(m): 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
Look who dey talk! Aboki barawo shi ma barawo ne
Re: "If You Voted For Jonathan, You're Just As Guilty As He Is" - Obasanjo by Realisticman: 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
Spybradd:
Thank u but when is da darllud morf aruad yar'aduaing?
Even if that happens we will replace him with someone else, but certainly not from your side.
Re: "If You Voted For Jonathan, You're Just As Guilty As He Is" - Obasanjo by disumusa: 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
presher:
the real baba is babaginda
i pity ibos, as at now ibos have no single elder to point or refer to. no wounder you're refer to ibb.
Re: "If You Voted For Jonathan, You're Just As Guilty As He Is" - Obasanjo by major466(m): 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
Am one of those who voted for GEJ and am glad I did. Though he lost due to evil conspiracies, am proud I voted for him twice in 2011 and 2015.
Despite the challenges, he laid the foundation for a properous Nigeria, result of which is the current rise in electricity supply being enjoyed in some parts of the country.
Therefore as far as am concerned GEJ is the nicest, humble and the most intelligent leader Nigeria ever had. For a meek man like GEJ, as humble as a dove to make a tough worwor looking Alpha Male like OBJ tore down his party card and renounce his membership with PDP in protest to the former's stand against godfahterism in Nigerian politics, that man (GEJ) is certainly a great force to be recon with, not only in Nigeria but the entire African continent. smiley
IF OBJ don't like GEJ because of his new Democracy symbol status, he should go for a swim in the lagoon.

2 Likes

Re: "If You Voted For Jonathan, You're Just As Guilty As He Is" - Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
Baba, who is guilty for the death of your bosom friend Bola Ige, who was killed at his home town a couple of days before Christmas?

A serving Minister of Justice, who vehemently opposed Sharia law killed in cold blood during your "impeccable" administration.
Re: "If You Voted For Jonathan, You're Just As Guilty As He Is" - Obasanjo by gare(f): 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
OBJ should keep quiet and allow GEJ remain in peace, in no time he would turn to PMB, I just dislike him by day, what has GEJ presidency got to do with graduating student, learn to be and act like an elder states man, you to shameful to be somebody father, i pity your children, you just go around embarrassing them.
Re: "If You Voted For Jonathan, You're Just As Guilty As He Is" - Obasanjo by Dmano: 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
This baba sef,can't he respect himself?
Re: "If You Voted For Jonathan, You're Just As Guilty As He Is" - Obasanjo by engrjacuzzi: 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
since when did OBJ become the Nation's mouthpiece??
Jonathan is a corrupt leader and a disappointment to south-south but obj is also a corrupt leader too.
what happen to transcorp? the haliburtton scandal? the billions of dollars he claimed in revitalizing the rail sector by promising standard gauge? a shameless leader that sleeps around.
Re: "If You Voted For Jonathan, You're Just As Guilty As He Is" - Obasanjo by Jesusloveyou: 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2015
presher:
obasanjo corruption personified
gej has won d award of d most corruption personified

1 Like

Re: "If You Voted For Jonathan, You're Just As Guilty As He Is" - Obasanjo by Jesusloveyou: 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
presher:
obasanjo corruption personified
gej has won d award of d most corruption personified, obj and ibb na saint where gej dey

1 Like

Re: "If You Voted For Jonathan, You're Just As Guilty As He Is" - Obasanjo by Jesusloveyou: 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
major466:
Am one of those who voted for GEJ and am glad I did. Though he lost due to evil conspiracies, am proud I voted for him twice in 2011 and 2015.
Despite the challenges, he laid the foundation for a properous Nigeria, result of which is the current rise in electricity supply being enjoyed in some parts of the country.
Therefore as far as am concerned GEJ is the nicest, humble and the most intelligent leader Nigeria ever had. For a meek man like GEJ, as humble as a dove to make a tough worwor looking Alpha Male like OBJ tore down his party card and renounce his membership with PDP in protest to the former's stand against godfahterism in Nigerian politics, that man (GEJ) is certainly a great force to be recon with, not only in Nigeria but the entire African continent. smiley
IF OBJ don't like GEJ because of his new Democracy symbol status, he should go for a swim in the lagoon.
obj said u are clueless and corrupt like ur useless hero

1 Like

Re: "If You Voted For Jonathan, You're Just As Guilty As He Is" - Obasanjo by aj1802001: 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
dayo23:
Introvert and fremannan spot taken.

If there is one man that have Nigeria at heart, it is OBJ! Anyone he support excels while if he doesn't support you? You own done be, Atiku and GEJ can testify.
No long thing baba...carry go joor!!!!!

Less I forget lagoon is ever accomodating to those people....una sabi una self!
it is a shame that people like you exist. You can drown in the lagoon first for all I care. OBJ is not God and will never be.

1 Like

Re: "If You Voted For Jonathan, You're Just As Guilty As He Is" - Obasanjo by Spybradd: 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
Realisticman:

Even if that happens we will replace him with someone else, but certainly not from your side.

u get liver? Anyways tell that to jagaban..hes allah muarkbaing for that,ya know...
grin
Re: "If You Voted For Jonathan, You're Just As Guilty As He Is" - Obasanjo by BushidoBlue(m): 12:15am On Jul 18, 2015
Meanwhile under Jonathan Nigeria had the best index of corruption better than Obasanjo's administration... who is deceiving who?

http://leadership.ng/news/392876/nigeria-ranks-136th-corrupt-country-latest-global-corruption-index

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former NSA, Sambo Dasuki Reveals How Goodluck Jonathan Created His Own Failure. / What Is Wrong With This Photo Of A Man & A Lady? / The Igbos Are Benefitting The Most From A United Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.