Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,997 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? (28900 Views)

Men That Do House Chores For Their Wives (Photos) / "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions / Is It Right To Share House Chores Between Husband And Wife? Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by kelvyn7: 11:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
cococandy:
I hate all house chores. All of them. Except cooking. Cooking relaxes me and I can even cook while half asleep.

But the rest, count me out. embarassed

u can even cook while half asleep abi cheesy

make u no go pour detergent inside food tinking say nah salt because of sleepy eyes ooo grin grin

Abeg Abeg abeg
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
coogaluta:

Never!
You're my only love yesterday, today and forever. kiss wink

14 years alert
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by happykidArotiba(m): 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
Eyekandi:
Ironing cry cry
u sit on ur clothes?
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Aitee1: 11:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
I actually love to wash, clean and sweep cos I hate dirty environs and I always have this feeling that a plate someone else washes isn't clean (psychological) so I rinse or rewash before using...kinda bad but that's me embarassed

But I hateeeeeee ironing angry most of my clothes are wash and wear tongue if I get to work where they use cooperate wears then dry cleaners are gonna feast on me cry cry

But the one I detest most is shoe polishing angry

Infact sometimes I cry doing it if I got no other option embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by coogaluta(f): 11:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

14 years alert

It's legal in our part of the world, darling wink

1 Like

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by happykidArotiba(m): 12:00am On Jul 20, 2015
owolawitola:
I dont dislike any chore. I only dislike the pressure put on me when am doing it. Let me do the thing at my own pace nd dont disturb me. Finish. If u hate chores try listenin to music while doing it or singing. It works
Real Women!
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by happykidArotiba(m): 12:01am On Jul 20, 2015
Deejavuu:
Washing plates, ironing, and to blend pepper. ..

But can cook all day , just help me do the dishes.
u must really like cooking!
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by shamecurls(m): 12:01am On Jul 20, 2015
grin

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by horexy(f): 12:03am On Jul 20, 2015
I hate washing amala pot undecided

I prefer fetching water into a dry well to fill it up dan washing amala pot cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by lepasharon(f): 12:04am On Jul 20, 2015
See these people...cleaning is therapeutic cool. a cleaner house, a clearer mind

1 Like

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Prince202020(m): 12:06am On Jul 20, 2015
Hate washing clothes and ironing them kiss cry cry
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 20, 2015
I'm still searching for what I hate doing......
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 20, 2015
happykidArotiba:
Real Women!

My mother told my Brother that any woman that says she loves Chores is a big fat liar...

I hate all chores but I hate a dirty house more, so I have no other option.

It's a form of exercise to me and playing loud music makes it better.
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Funpeter: 12:12am On Jul 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
washing plates, especially all those pots/plates uses to server ogbono or okro soup!!! if u want me to strangle u, jx tell me to wash ogbono soup pot! angry

and washing clothes. call me lazy, buh I dnt care. d wahala there z too much, especially when the stubborn stains dnt want to go angry I'm even getting headache talking abt it now angry
What if i get you a washing manchin?
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 20, 2015
washing clothes
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 20, 2015
coogaluta:

It's legal in our part of the world, darling wink

Aii aii, well if u need a mandingo dicc to spice u guys up, lemme know. wink
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 20, 2015
kitchen!!! kitchen!!! kitchen!!!
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by MizMyColi(f): 12:17am On Jul 20, 2015
*Thinking.....*
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by kitan2015(m): 12:20am On Jul 20, 2015
hmmmmmm..see lazy fellow....u guys er absolutely lazy...anyways....I dnt like anything that relates with CHORES....I'm nt even interested..i dislike it with passion..that doesn't mean I'm lazy like u guys oooo
abi?
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Gurgle(f): 12:22am On Jul 20, 2015
I don't mind chores but what I hate with abundance is

when you have finished sweeping and somebody comes less than 5 mins later and spoils the place again...

I don't even have words to describe how it makes me feel angry

1 Like

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by 5ky3(m): 12:22am On Jul 20, 2015
hmm, even as a guy i like cooking,washing clothes and doing the dishes.. but IRONING thug of war
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 20, 2015
lovaleenny:
Mopping,sweeping and cleaning the louvers...the 1st two hurts my back while the last one injures my hands sad
"louvres " not louvers smiley
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 20, 2015
I like doing chores as lond as am d 1 dat messed d place up.
washing
iorning
etc
But once am nt d person that use doz tins,I get lazzzy
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by owolawitola(f): 12:33am On Jul 20, 2015
Ah lol. I thought u hated it caus u use stone or sumthn
Deejavuu:

Yeah,with blender i don't like doing it..
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by ReVizz(m): 12:42am On Jul 20, 2015
c ao ladies full fess page, lazy pple !!
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 20, 2015
I hate sweeping but love cooking so much. washing dishes is once in a while but those eba and starch plates, naaaa.
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Damstarr(f): 12:49am On Jul 20, 2015
omotolani22:
I hate to fetch water.
thats like the worst chore ever....i hate it!
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Truckpusher(m): 12:50am On Jul 20, 2015
I hate being asked to run an errand just because I'm going out and my Mum is an expert on this. angry

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by Truckpusher(m): 12:51am On Jul 20, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Kissing,soking,smooching,hugging,cuddling, Mouth Action,touch your toes,behind base and lots more
Ashawo babe, those aren't chores but part of exercise . angry
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by happykidArotiba(m): 12:52am On Jul 20, 2015
keppyy:

My mother told my Brother that any woman that says she loves Chores is a big fat liar...

I hate all chores but I hate a dirty house more, so I have no other option.

It's a form of exercise to me and playing loud music makes it better.
but u do the chores?
Re: What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? by cococandy(f): 12:55am On Jul 20, 2015
bettercreature:
m[b][/b]you won't probably like cooking if you hate all other house chores,or else your kitchen is going to be like ghetto

My kitchen is spotless. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Donates Her Kidney To Her Mother As A Christmas Gift To Her (pics) / If You Were To Name Your Child After A Nigerian Town/City, Which Will It Be? / My Mum Wants Me To Sack My Househelp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.