Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts (28399 Views)

Fashola, Okowa, Tony Elumelu Commission 115 Megawatts Gas Turbine Delta (Pics) / Blackout: Electricity Generation Sinks To 1,580MW / Power Generation Rises To 3,874.96MW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
phreakabit:
Still no noticeable difference anywhere . .
Voodoo stats shows once again.
............... If you haven't noticed any difference for sometime now, that means you live in a cave! God bless our President. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by Coolcash1: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
God bless PMB...

Olisa Metuh and his supporters on NL a.k.a SATanoids can go and hug transformer.... grin
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by ejyko4aek(m): 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
GEJ we believed u tnx

1 Like

Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by Captainswag225(m): 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
obiZEAL:
but boko haram's continual havoc and naira's fall are all Buhari's doing?
lets talk abt power for now.
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
so many pple are just carried away party,..this is Raining season in cry outloud,..kudos to GEJ he actually build the power plants

1 Like

Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by apholaryn: 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
Sweetguy25:
And so?
Badbelle
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by ajepako(f): 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
CriticalThought:

If you think GMB is the cause of this,I have a bridge to sell you

No mind the narrow minded buharoid..

Like say something is wrong with PHCN in the first place if not sabotage by opposition to destroy GEJ's govt..

1 Like

Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by kenwizi: 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
Bros no try d light for my area o! Fridge de block pas iceberg for titanic..... if this continues, I will sell phone and everything just to raise money for buhari campaign come 2019..

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by money121(m): 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
Wahalai.. Lie no dey deir @all...
Infact na true...

The rate wey we dy use light for my area now..

Omo change is good...

1 Like

Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by fkpboss: 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
readone99:
Nigerians are insatiable.
What shall it profit a man that has 24 hours electricity but lost his life?

1 Like

Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
chimkaire:
...so I should claim I have light when in fact, all week, I see or feel no light to make U feel good? What is tanoid and what has it got to do with this?

Tanoids are what we call the Wailing Wailers
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by sukkot: 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
CriticalThought:

If you think GMB is the cause of this,I have a bridge to sell you
of course GMB is the cause of this. ebele is too stu-pid to conceive of such a thing. his one great achievement is discovering cassava bread. i give him that
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by phreakabit(m): 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2015
modelmike7:
............... If you haven't noticed any difference for sometime now, that means you live in a cave! God bless our President. God bless Nigeria.

Funny how the broke ones are always the ones to talk about material possession and financial status. . Bro focus on your bbq job, I don't want to humiliate you.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by ajepako(f): 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
yemaldo:
Thats great, tanoids will arrive now and say they don't have light in their area

So, na buhari restructure light in just 2 months...

i give it to APC...they can lie for Africa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
so many pple are too just carried away by political parties,..this is Raining season in cry outloud,..kudos to GEJ he actually build the power plants & also to PMB for filling in gas,.
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
goshen26:

Whr in SURULERE? Cos me de Ijesha o
poor boi... Even at that mushin region power supply av improve too. Stop d lies and appreciate good thing for the good u av bin expecting shd come ur way
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by apholaryn: 9:01pm On Jul 17, 2015
kekakuz:
you mean to say buhari built a functioning power plant in 30 days
useless sentimental illiterates
mark my words

Nigerians will beg jeg to return
dis government won't fail by Gods grace..na u,ur fam and oda tanoids go fail

1 Like

Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by ajepako(f): 9:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:
The Wailing Wailers would soon attribute this to GEJ...

Who else?

Buhari??

I laugh in Gujarati..

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by Akanaz(m): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
The development is a slow but steady one, we are still going to 200000 megawatt. Tcn, there is still a great deal of work ahead. Government, more allocation is needed in this company. Anyway both parties have done a great job.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by basilo101: 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
Security worsens and they say 2 mnths is too short to clear mess, power improves and they wanna take credit. FYI Govt has no hand in power generation anymore

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by CriticalThought: 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
sukkot:
of course GMB is the cause of this. ebele is too stu-pid to conceive of such a thing. his one great achievement is discovering cassava bread. i give him that

Dont be gullible

1 Like

Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by Idrismusty97(m): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Goodluck Jonathan,
Wherever you are, may your days be long like methuselah cool
Amen! So he can see the good works of Buhari manifesting for centuries to come. smiley
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
Tosinayoko:
u must be fro e yeast, ur region hasnt bin develop yet..... Ur people shd leave the north and move to ur land... We are sick of ur atrocities
u r a f**cking retard...if ur parents had used a condom they would have prevented u this mistake
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
nacosprof:
so many pple are too just carried away by political parties,..this is Raining season in cry outloud,..kudos to GEJ he actually build the power plants & also to PMB for filling in gas,.
it rained in 2010,11,12,13, and 14, notin to show for it, it was darkness galore. U and i kno this is true
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by Segadem(m): 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
Egregius:
Buhari's critics....where art thou??
even if u use micro scope u can't see them.
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by Judolisco(m): 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
no b seun olagunju dey read 9 o clock news b4 omo
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by Kingsasian(m): 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
I fit believe this news because the rate at which we dey see light here dey make me fear for the next day. Electricity don over improve.
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by sukkot: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
CriticalThought:

Dont be gullible
you the gullible one. how can a man who says ' how much did nwobodo stole ' have a decent idea in his head ? cheesy
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by CriticalThought: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
sukkot:
you the gullible one. how can a man who says ' how much did nwobodo stole ' have a decent idea in his head ? cheesy

Tell me where exactly I said that. I will wait
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
So is that your prayer Or that Nigeria should move forward and become a better place for you and I........you dont mind if things fall apart just so we can beg for GEJ to return, do you? Its sad.
kekakuz:
you mean to say buhari built a functioning power plant in 30 days
useless sentimental illiterates
mark my words

Nigerians will beg jeg to return
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by johnnyblakes(m): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2015
When it was said that gas supply network under GEJ was work in progress, they said it was for campaigns When the power plants were being commissioned by GEJ, They said he was playing to the gallery Today, there is improvement in power supply and yet they say its a one month old government without power minister and without direction that is responsible. Thanks to gej for this

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by anonimi: 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
oladele97:
before 2019 it will rise to 10000MW what PDP can't do in 16 years

The PDP that is now changed into APC

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Burial Poster Of Christiana Obiano, Governor Willie Obiano's Mother / "Fresh PDP": PDP Splinter Group Emerges In Abuja / APC: Oshiomhole And His Collaborators Will Fail In Ogun State - Gov. Amosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.