Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts (28397 Views)

Fashola, Okowa, Tony Elumelu Commission 115 Megawatts Gas Turbine Delta (Pics) / Blackout: Electricity Generation Sinks To 1,580MW / Power Generation Rises To 3,874.96MW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by sukkot: 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
CriticalThought:

Tell me where exactly I said that. I will wait
the point here is all of a sudden under buhari everything is starting to work slowly. wink
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by shamecurls(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
Wind of Change blowing across all sectors
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by scholes0(m): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
GJames:
Thats less than what an airport generates in the US. The day i rejoice for electricity in Nigeria is the day i see cobwebs in my generator. Anyway congrat PHCN

lies...
What kind of airport needs 4,600 MegaWatts of power to function ??
not everyone is stupied, you know .....

1 Like

Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2015
but we didn't see any improvement here in ONDO TOWN, and ondo state generally.
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
[size=18pt]If they can lie about Dullapo having an In-Law from Anambra, lie about a Reinhard Bonnke Crusade crowd being the crowd that was in buhari's campaign, lie about GEJ not leaving a dime in the Federal Account...

Then why shouldn't i see this as another huge lie?

Buhari is still a Dullardihno till Nigeria ceases to exist!
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by grandstar(m): 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
GJames:
Thats less than what an airport generates in the US. The day i rejoice for electricity in Nigeria is the day i see cobwebs in my generator. Anyway congrat PHCN

That is not true!!!! What will an airport be doing with so much power? Even an aluminium smelter does not use that much! Those smelters consume power like mad
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
for the first time in 7years my fridge produced iced-block
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by johnnyblakes(m): 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
Tosinayoko:
it rained in 2010,11,12,13, and 14, notin to show for it, it was darkness galore. U and i kno this is true
but it was someone that built the power plant na,how can u condem he that built the power plant and praise he that just fill in the gas,pls dnt be sentimental ok?

1 Like

Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by ruffDiamond: 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
undecided
kekakuz:
you mean to say buhari built a functioning power plant in 30 days
useless sentimental illiterates
mark my words

Nigerians will beg jeg to return
u mean DAT jeyk??no way in hell DAT ogogoro drunkard is going to smell villa again ,never! Na me dey tell u ,perish DAT thought! Jonadumbo na ONE TIME THING! it won't happen again undecided
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by Akindeadewale(m): 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
sukkot:
thats great. buhari is working. jonathan ebele needs to be thoroughly lashed with koboko for being a dunce
in olamides voice "shoro niyen"
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by obiZEAL(m): 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
Captainswag225:
lets talk abt power for now.
Poor line,...try another one
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by jericco1(m): 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
Lol 200000
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
dullards are simply of an infinite number in Nigeria.. Kainji Dam has increased pressure because of the heavy rains and retard ministers and fans of illiterate leaders will jump up and shout smhhhhh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by Apsssal(m): 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
keep risen
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by Captainswag225(m): 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2015
obiZEAL:
Poor line,...try another one
what do u want me to say?
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by goshen26: 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2015
Tosinayoko:
poor boi... Even at that mushin region power supply av improve too. Stop d lies and appreciate good thing for the good u av bin expecting shd come ur way
mush in not in SURULERE
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by wristbangle: 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
sokotoburundi:
Mumuni entered a mosque carrying a brand new cutlass and asked: "who is a Muslim here?"
The whole mosque went as silent as a grave yard.
Mumuni asked again "how can a full mosque have no Muslim?".
No one replied.
Mumuni then grabbed the nearby young man and went out with him and told him "son come help me kill my goat because i don't know how to do it".
After the young man had killed the goat, he told Mumuni that he didn't know how to skin it and that Mumuni should go back to the mosque and get someone else to help him do that.
Mumuni returned to the mosque with the cutlass dripping with blood.
When the IMAM saw the same man again in the mosque with blood dripping from his cutlass, he immediately shouted
"MY BROTHERS IN CHRIST, PRAISE THE LOOORD OOOOO!"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
johnnyblakes:
but it was someone that built the power plant na,how can u condem he that built the power plant and praise he that just fill in the gas,pls dnt be sentimental ok?
i kno u just finish high school, the only power plant(@ shiroro) functioning now is the one IBB built in 1987. Ask ur daddy... All gej did was pipe to siphon dollars, the project he embarked on could not be in 30years
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by BizBayo: 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
someone said they ain't gat light since 5 days. That is what I call the real witch hunt. Cos e be like say witches plenty for that area.
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by Chubhie: 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
I noticed. They shouldn't broadcast this before opposition starts bursting gas pipelines to discredit government as has always been a tradition with Nigerian kinda opposition.
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
goshen26:
mush in not in SURULERE
ur ijesha is mushin
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
Chubhie:
I noticed. They shouldn't broadcast this before opposition starts bursting gas pipelines to discredit government as has always been a tradition with Nigerian kinda opposition.
the fear of buhari wont let dem
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by victoreltemur: 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
GJames:
at least appreciate this one first...its people like yu,dt leaves ur country and travels tru sahara desert to get to spain,,,,nd d rest is history....
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by GJames(m): 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
scholes0:

lies... What kind of airport needs 4,600 MegaWatts of power to function ?? not everyone is stupied, you know .....
you should know there is a difference between ''GENERATES'' and ''CONSUMES''
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by GJames(m): 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
victoreltemur:
at least appreciate this one first...its people like yu,dt leaves ur country and travels tru sahara desert to get to spain,,,,nd d rest is history....
I appreciated them by congratulating them
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by eddyland: 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
What is here that we have not seen before? Next month now you will hear that power drops to3000MW due to gass shortage or one yeye reason. This is Naija and we know them well

1 Like

Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry.
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by GJames(m): 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
grandstar:

That is not true!!!! What will an airport be doing with so much power? Even an aluminium smelter does not use that much! Those smelters consume power like mad

Bros i said generates, i did not say consume
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by Chubhie: 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
Tosinayoko:
the fear of buhari wont let dem
Let's see how far the fear factor takes him. We all wish for a Nigeria that works.
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by tahir01(m): 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
kekakuz:
you mean to say buhari built a functioning power plant in 30 days
useless sentimental illiterates
mark my words

Nigerians will beg jeg to return

But na him fault when BH strike abi? I see u
Re: Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts by 5ky3(m): 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
oh!!! no wonder my area light improve from 6/24hrs to 20/24hrs, so cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Fresh PDP": PDP Splinter Group Emerges In Abuja / Just In: NLC To Hold Nationwide Protest Tuesday, 8th Jan. 2019 / Onnoghen: Judge Resists Nba’s Attempt To Disrupt Proceedings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.