Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. (63583 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) / Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by YakubuA: 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
Elevation:
John 1:29 John saw him coming and said " Behold the Lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world " John 3:16 For God so Love the world that He gave his only begotten son that whosoever believes in Him shouldn't perish but have everlasting life. Christ died for every human past, present and future including you Mr YakubuA.

Common you can do better than this. This is a reported speech by an observer, 3rd party, not even the words of John nor that of Jesus (read the English again). I don't even think John said such statement otherwise why in reported speech? We are talking of gospel of John here (John 1:29): he could have easily said: The next day I saw him coming and said ........ . On John 3:16 pls see my earlier post. The RSV has remove the begotten as a fabrication while the word son of God was commonly used in the old testament and it does not imply divinity.

The big question is who rewrite the gospel of John and attribute it to John?

No Jesus never died for anyone. Everyone will account for their deeds and misdeeds before The Creator, Almighty including Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by RealEstate35: 7:31am On Jul 20, 2015
Na wa o! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and apartments for rent at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Bakrabas: 7:46am On Jul 20, 2015
they ve brainwashed these christains and copy pasted the stupid belief in their heart.they only read bible but never know the meaning,though jesus wasn't aware of the bible.the bible is a compile book of fallacy that's made up of over 45,000 errors,the name is coined from the greek "bibliogrphy",it is full of reports,romantic,propaganda,contradiction writtien in such a way that can suit the soft minded careless reader...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Bakrabas: 8:02am On Jul 20, 2015
YakubuA:

Common you can do better than this. This is a reported speech by an observer, 3rd party, not even the words of John nor that of Jesus (read the English again). I don't even think John said such statement otherwise why in reported speech? We are talking of gospel of John here (John 1:29): he could have easily said: The next day I saw him coming and said ........ . On John 3:16 pls see my earlier post. The RSV has remove the begotten as a fabrication while the word son of God was commonly used in the old testament and it does not imply divinity.

The big question is who rewrite the gospel of John and attribute it to John?

No Jesus never died for anyone. Everyone will account for their deeds and misdeeds before The Creator, Almighty including Jesus.
...there ws no prophet died 4 anybdy, evrybdy wil bears its own cross on d day of accountability,d day of higgldy piggldy,d day of mfecane wen jesus wil deny dose who ascribed him as God
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Bakrabas: 10:02am On Jul 20, 2015
cc:abasswealth close this thread
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Fess: 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
Bakrabas:
haaa you people are swimming in the pool of ignoranc...jihad is an arabic term 4rm the word jahada meaning "struggle" or strive.our day to day activities are forms of jihad (struggle).your movement 4rm a place to another is a jihad.

Then most Muslims don't know the meaning of jihad. By the way what do you call those Muslims who wear bombs under the caftans and detonate them where there is crowd for mass murder?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by praizbenjamin(f): 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
buygala:

I just got the best blowwjob of my life.... so I am too happy to quarrel with anyone cool

EID MUBARAK SIR smiley
lol..u remind me of my bestfriend..
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Bakrabas: 11:29am On Jul 21, 2015
Fess:

Then most Muslims don't know the meaning of jihad. By the way what do you call those Muslims who wear bombs under the caftans and detonate them where there is crowd for mass murder?
when wwould u pple learn? so if robbers wear carmouflag to rob it means armies are robbers. irgun extremist and zion worrior (the xtian terrorists) that attacked d pple of aswan dam wat wil u cal dem? watever d action of bokoharam is nt d teaching of islam rather dey derived d act of killin in d bible n i can gv u d chapters
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by zakson4real(m): 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
[quote author=chiedu7 post=36025103]
[size=14pt]
DEBATE ACCEPTED JUST DON'T BLOW ME UP IF YOU LOOSE
[/size]

[/quou
You are not ready for debate. mention any verse for me from the Bible we're Jesus call him self Jesus Chris
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by chiedu7: 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
zakson4real:
You are not ready for debate. mention any verse for me from the Bible we're Jesus call him self Jesus Christ

The bible said that God will come and be born as a man.

Isaiah 9:6 (KJV)
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

So when Jesus came He said He is the Son of God

John 9 (KJV)
35 Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him,
he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?

36 He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him?

37 And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee.

Jesus said God is His Father, Hence Jesus is God the Anointed one.
Anointed one means CHRIST

John 5:18
Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath,
but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Adaahjacob(m): 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
tolagabriel1:

mike tyson too n dat seems to b d beginning of d end of his career......peace

That's true homie
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Adaahjacob(m): 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
ugoezeik:
guy 72 virgins dey here? abi u no knw say Jackson de flex well nw with his gals wia him de nw

Hahahaahahahahahahah. U no go kill psn ooooo
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Bakrabas: 10:29am On Jul 23, 2015
if we are all the sons of God why is it that someone is his only begotten son? you pple dat ur religion "christianity" is not stated in the bible n u alaways stab n yab whosever embrac islam,because religion of islam was wat jesus+muhammad (pbut) came 2 preach i.e total submission and oneness of God witot asociatin wit Him a partner or partners
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by sodiquisty(m): 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
tunspider:
creature ke?
grin
tunspider:
creature ke?
yeepa na creator i mean o!!!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Eliu(m): 8:33am On Dec 28, 2017
Na bc they offer him cash and 27 virgins oh I meant 72 virgins

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game / Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.