Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. (63589 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) / Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by DickDastardly(m): 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
Allahu Akbar!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by OlaSalo(m): 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
goodluck to him...not Jonathan.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by tintingz(m): 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
Welcome to Islam the light of the word.

The only religion God approved for mankind
smiley

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by mekanaky: 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
This is not a news. islam the only religion where when one is converted to islam the whole world will hear it.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Missmossy(f): 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
Whatever rocks his boat!!!

Its his life and what he does is solely his business.

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by omogumel(m): 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
he is welcome 2 d religion of Islam d religion of peace

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by IYADARA(f): 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
His life ,,,,as for me and my house we will never cease from serving JESUS.... May God help me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by muhammed10: 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
May ALLAH protect you in his way ..and remember you will face difficulties as a believer people will mock, insult.embarrass ..and make fun of you don worry it is written in both hadiths and the Glorious Qur'an...the prophet said this world will not come to end until the unbiliver sees the believe as the must disgraceful people on the planet earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by ugoezeik(m): 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
buygala:

I just got the best blowwjob of my life.... so I am too happy to quarrel with anyone cool

EID MUBARAK SIR smiley
Mouth Action? pls shey dem dey blow inside d job n wat kain job b dat pls n hope say dem de pay well because I nid dat kain job

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by olayinka63: 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
congratulations brothers in Islam haters will die of HBP

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by ugoezeik(m): 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
Adaahjacob:
Has anyone noticed these celebrities alwz end up converting to Islam, wats d secret behind it?
The likes of late Michael Jackson, Tu PAC, Nicolas Anelka, Emmanuel Adebayo and lot more
guy 72 virgins dey here? abi u no knw say Jackson de flex well nw with his gals wia him de nw

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by chuose: 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
chiedu7:
Adebayor has made a grave mistake the god of islam cannot save.

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CHRISTIANTY AND ISLAM

THE GOD IN THE BIBLE IS NOT THE SAME AS THE ONE IN ISLAM

SOME DIFFERENCES

MUSLIMS ARE NOT PROMISED HEAVEN

EVEN MOHAMMED HAS NO PROMISE OF HEAVEN

Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS). I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."

CHRISTIAN ARE PROMISED HEAVEN

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

IN ISLAM THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB ARE HATED

SURA 8:22
Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb,

SURA 2:17-18
Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

THE CHRISTIAN GOD HEALS THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB

Matthew 15:
29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.
30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and HE HEALED THEM

THE ISLAM GOD COMMANDS TO BEAT YOUR WIFE

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

Qur'an (4:34) -
"Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

THE CHRISTIAN GOD COMMANDS TO LOVE YOUR WIFE

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

What miracle has mohammed performed?

Prophets perform miracles.

JESUS CHRIST RAISED THE DEAD

John 11
14 Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.
17 Then when Jesus came, he found that HE HAD LAIN IN THE GRAVE FOUR DAYS ALREADY.
43 And when he thus had spoken, HE CRIED WITH A LOUD VOICE, LAZARUS, COME FORTH.
44 And HE THAT WAS DEAD CAME FORTH, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.
45 Then many of the Jews which came to Mary, and had seen the things which Jesus did, believed on him.

SO WHY WILL A MAN LEAVE JESUS THAT SAVES TO FOLLOW ALLAH THAT CANNOT EVEN SAVE MOHAMMED

AMEN BRO,

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by onatisi(m): 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
Adaahjacob:
Has anyone noticed these celebrities alwz end up converting to Islam, wats d secret behind it?
The likes of late Michael Jackson, Tu PAC, Nicolas Anelka, Emmanuel Adebayo and lot more
don't forget mike tyson and cassius clay . One thing is also very common among them , they all ended up worse than they started their lives . Today anelka is playing in india ,tyson is a pauper, mohamed ali is down with parkinsons ,tupac was shot dead in his prime ,michael jackson died a horrible death and also heavily in debt . Smh

13 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by chuose: 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
[size=13pt]Guys according to the quoran allah is too deceitful

which means all is satan
[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by RealEstate34: 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ok oo what a news, Lands as cheap as 750,000 Naira for sale at "33" and Nkwelle outskirts of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Yasirarafat: 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
chiedu7:

SOME DIFFERENCES

"I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS). I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

Matthew 15:
29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.
30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and HE HEALED THEM

AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

....... BEAT THEM;

Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

and

John 11
17 Then when Jesus came, he found that HE HAD LAIN IN THE GRAVE FOUR DAYS ALREADY.
43 And when he thus had spoken, HE CRIED WITH A LOUD VOICE, LAZARUS, COME FORTH.
44 And HE THAT WAS DEAD CAME FORTH, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.
45 Then many of the Jews which came to Mary, and had seen the things which Jesus did, believed on him.

SO WHY WILL A MAN LEAVE JESUS THAT SAVES TO FOLLOW ALLAH THAT CANNOT EVEN SAVE MOHAMMED
pls where do u find all this non Quranic verses

stupid and dull grin

pls get another way of trying Islam grin

11 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by ugoezeik(m): 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
chiedu7:

SOME DIFFERENCES

Matthew 15:

AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

....... BEAT THEM;

and

John 11

wow insightful! bro dnt let our Muslim brodas attack u wit missiles oooo. but pls shey dis quran is written in English because I will lik to read it

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Horlubunmmy: 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
grin
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by columbus007(m): 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
He's a confussionist undecided I'an not interest
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by mohisi: 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
siraj1402:
wink May Allah keep him firm in his faith.
u ve just made d right decision may allah be with u

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
Adebayor whatever rock ur boat
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by nnemmpi(m): 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
Religion and marriage are creation of man
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Hardeybohwarley(m): 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
siraj1402:
wink May Allah keep him firm in his faith.
what is his new name?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by blakky97(m): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
buygala:
smh undecided

Alhaji Adebayor also wants 72 virgins in the afterlife sad

*walks out of thread before I say something I am gonna regret sad
local man
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by wristbangle: 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
ShySteady:
Congratulations on your conversion, Sheik Adebayor. But will it give you a regular playing role at Spurs? This controversial Togolese player will do anything to be in relevance including using Comrade Adams Oshiomhole's magical-criminal-catching "four figure table" in his conversion. Goodluck to you, Adebayor... The other thing you need to do is to change your first name to Eid or El. Have fun.

grin grin
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Kangol99(m): 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
Glory be to God, the one who was, who is and who is to come!

TO LEARN HOW TO CREATE A BLOG FREE OF CHARGE ON YOUR PHONE
Visit http://younginfopreneurs.

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Optionalx: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
Judolisco:
wetin make i come do
Some people sabi look for wahala sha

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
[size=48pt]alLah has gone Crazy![/size]

7 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by AminuRano87(m): 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2015
redsun:
People like him tend to take solace in that religion whenever they have a taste of oyinbo one sidedness and racism. It is not a solution,the best solution is mental emancipation that comes from looking back and seeing where it all began.
what do you mean by Oyinbo one sidedness?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by lepasharon(f): 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
[size=48pt]alLah has gone Crazy![/size]

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game / Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.