Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. (63575 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) / Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 19, 2015
Bakrabas:
it A Lie,Dere's No Place Dat Any1 Cant Open In D Qur'an Dont Let Dem Mislid U.My Lil Bros Memoriz Qur'an At Age 9 Even Myslf.So Song Of Sol Nt Writien By God Bt Lovas

Heeeehehehegrin.....read carefully dear....."I said man and woman not God"

Come on keep calm, open ur eyes clearly and read what I typed.....

And as for the Qur'an issh.....pls ask your Imam when you go to Asalatul later in the day....or when you go for the early morning prayers.......

Bakrabas:
Leave Him Dear Pele Just Ans My Quest...What Chapter Did Jesus Ask Us To Go To Church?

I've replied...... check wellwink
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by YakubuA: 1:59am On Jul 19, 2015
onatisi:
seriously bro ,I am yet to see someone who converted to islam from christianity and became successful,they all ended up worse and as failure but ironically all those who converted to christianity from islam always live happy and successful lives I am also yet to see or hear the story of any well known person who converted to christianity and later regretted it . Ppl like oyedepo ,kasali and many many others today are living examples.

May be your definition of success is different from theirs. For us Muslims success is peace and tranquility in this world and direct entry to paradise in the hereafter. But for you it seams success is wealth acquisition. Jesus was not a wealthy/rich man but that did not make him unsuccessful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Bakrabas: 2:03am On Jul 19, 2015
adeh39:

Heeehehe........Babies everywheregrin grin

Mister go siddon for one place abeg.....everyone is entitled to his/her opinion......I don pass all this *babies* levels....grin grin

If you really wanna know about the Bible....it would be nice if you join a church or go to the Religion section.....Did I forget to tell you that I went to "Ile keu" when I was young?.....my curiosity led me to itcheesy

You can do that toowink
You Dnt Knw Bible Dats Y M Askin U Cheap Quest N U V Nva Attempt One.I Cnt Debat Bible Wit U Cos U R Just A Doyen In D Yolk.I Cn Only Ask U Quest To Chaleng U Tinkin Faculty...You Are My Baby.Ans Dis Islam,qur'an,hajj,muslim,appeared In Qur'an Many Time...Just Tell Me Where Xtianity,bible,xtian,sunday,appear In D Bible
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by YakubuA: 2:04am On Jul 19, 2015
onatisi:
exactly . You are absolutely correct all prophets are equal BUT where you got it wrong is that you have forgotten that mohammed himself claimed to be a servant of God , BUT JESUS CHRIST IS THE SON OF GOD. I wouldn't have argued if mohammed had also claimed to be the son of God ,but he never did ,and it is only Jesus that is recognised as the son of God . He is the only One that has ever claimed that title. So there is a vast and huge difference between both religions .

But Jesus never claim to be Son Of God.

The word begotten has been removed from all Gospels by the same bible scholars as fabrication after they realized that this word does not exist in the most ancient manuscript.

John A-V {3:16} For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (This word does not exist anymore in all Gospels in the RSV), so Jesus is not any more begotten by God where we find others still alleged to be begotten sons of God according to the bible. examples:

David was a begotten son of God long before Jesus (according to the bible). Psalms A-V {2:7} I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou [art] my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Israel was a begotten son of God long before Jesus (according to the bible). Exodus A-V {4:22} And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel[is] my son, [even] my firstborn:

So the term Son of God in the language of the Jews means godly person not actual son of God and does not mean divinity at all, examples:

All Jews are sons of God (according to the bible). Psalms A-V {82:6} I have said, Ye [are] gods; and all of you [are] children of the most High.

All those who follow the spirit of God are sons of God (according to the bible). Romans A-V {8:14} For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Nobody: 2:08am On Jul 19, 2015
Bakrabas:
You Dnt Knw Bible Dats Y M Askin U Cheap Quest N U V Nva Attempt One.I Cnt Debat Bible Wit U Cos U R Just A Doyen In D Yolk.I Cn Only Ask U Quest To Chaleng U Tinkin Faculty...You Are My Baby.Ans Dis Islam,qur'an,hajj,muslim,appeared In Qur'an Many Time...Just Tell Me Where Xtianity,bible,xtian,sunday,appear In D Bible

Baby boy.....I'm done with you.....Study harder if you really wanna learnwink

I know baby muslims by their silly nd funny questions...... I was once in your shoescheesy......So take care bro...I won't make it easy for you by answering your questions..... I learnt about the two books by studying it hard and harder......Try it and your life would never be the samewink
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by YakubuA: 2:14am On Jul 19, 2015
uyplus:

Islam can't be the right path. It's obvious to the sane mind bro. With all the killings in the name of Allah. Prophets perform miracles, which miracle did your so called Mohammed perform? I pray in the Name of Jesus, and see results. So, I am deeply convinced that Christianity is the path. Your religion has this thing if minding outward appearance and trying to look like your prophet by wearing undersized trousers and keeping beards and moustache. Its too worldly, believing that you must wash your body with water before praying to god, as if that is enough to cleanse you. Even washing your penis after you urinate so you can pray to Allah with a clean and neatly washed penis.
My Bible tells me that man looks at the outward appearance while God looks at the heart. So it's obvious to all that we don't serve the same God.

But Jesus has never claim to be a Christian. You are the one who assume he was. He (Jesus) also worship The God who sent him for the purpose which he stated clearly. I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel Mathew 15:24

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by amakaffy: 2:18am On Jul 19, 2015
chiedu7:
Adebayor has made a grave mistake the god of islam cannot save.

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CHRISTIANTY AND ISLAM

THE GOD IN THE BIBLE IS NOT THE SAME AS THE ONE IN ISLAM

SOME DIFFERENCES

MUSLIMS ARE NOT PROMISED HEAVEN

EVEN MOHAMMED HAS NO PROMISE OF HEAVEN

Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS). I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."

CHRISTIAN ARE PROMISED HEAVEN

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

IN ISLAM THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB ARE HATED

SURA 8:22
Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb,

SURA 2:17-18
Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

THE CHRISTIAN GOD HEALS THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB

Matthew 15:
29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.
30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and HE HEALED THEM

THE ISLAM GOD COMMANDS TO BEAT YOUR WIFE

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

Qur'an (4:34) -
"Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

THE CHRISTIAN GOD COMMANDS TO LOVE YOUR WIFE

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

What miracle has mohammed performed?

Prophets perform miracles.

JESUS CHRIST RAISED THE DEAD

John 11
14 Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.
17 Then when Jesus came, he found that HE HAD LAIN IN THE GRAVE FOUR DAYS ALREADY.
43 And when he thus had spoken, HE CRIED WITH A LOUD VOICE, LAZARUS, COME FORTH.
44 And HE THAT WAS DEAD CAME FORTH, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.
45 Then many of the Jews which came to Mary, and had seen the things which Jesus did, believed on him.

SO WHY WILL [b]A MAN LEAVE JESUS THAT SAVES [/b]TO FOLLOW ALLAH THAT CANNOT EVEN SAVE MOHAMMED

Is it the one (jesus) they beat and hang on cross... How can u save when u cannot save urself..
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by YakubuA: 2:21am On Jul 19, 2015
conquerour:
He was just a Christian not a believer. " I know my sheep and my sheep knows me"

Jesus said: I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel Mathew 15:24 and I don't think you are one of them.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by YakubuA: 2:42am On Jul 19, 2015
adeh39:

You see what I'm saying......you are looking for *Sunday* in the biblecheesy.......

Sorry pls answer this question first.......

"Is there a word "FRIDAY" in the Qur'an?

Qur'an is in Arabic while Friday is an English word hence there is no English word Friday mentioned in the Qur'an but Jumu'ah which is Arabic word for Friday. But it is in the Translation of the Meaning of the Qur'an as Friday.
Actually Sunday is the worship day for the pagan sun god so it was a pagan day of worship. Although this is adopted by the Christians but neither the bible nor Jesus made Sunday as the day of worship to the followers of Jesus.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by YakubuA: 2:47am On Jul 19, 2015
adeh39:

Last time I checked.....Qur'an wasn't written in English....so how come *FRIDAY* is written in it?

Sunday is the same thing as SABBATH in the Bible....., do u wanna tell me that I will find *FRIDAY* in the Qur'an? Oh come on.....I don't argue with baby muslimswink.....Friday is written in another word, just like Sunday is written in another wordwink

So who is the Mumu and Ode here?.......You are a baby muslim dear.....I wonder if you go to "Ile keu" when you were young......did you do "Wolimat"?

Buroda Mubarak......e pada lo si Ile keu, ki awon Alfa ko yin ni nnkan to wa ninu Qur'an daadaawink

Thankscheesy

No Sabbath is Saturday not Sunday and is Hebrew in Origin which is same as Sabat in Arabic.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by bashbabe2: 2:54am On Jul 19, 2015
YakubuA:

No you are the one making a grave mistake. Actually ONLY THE GOD OF ISLAM (ALLAH, ELAH/ELAI, ELOHIM) that can save. That was why according to the bible, Jesus cried "Ëlai Elai La ma sabachthani" "My God My God why have you forsaken me"? Mathew 27:45

Elai in Aramaic is same with Allah in Arabic and same as ElohIm in Hebrew.

Why do you spread what you do not know or understand? You drew your conclusion on what you do not understand. Definitely this is not the teaching of Jesus.

On the Surah 46:9 the correct understanding is as follows:

Say: 'I am not a novelty, unprecedented, among the messengers, (that is to say, I am not the first to be sent by God as His Messenger. Already many of them have come before me, so how can you deny me?) Nor do I know what will be done with me or with you, ( in this world: will I be made to leave my native land, or will I be slain as was done with some prophets before me, or will you stone me to death, or will the earth be made to swallow you as it did deniers before you?) I only follow what is revealed to me, that is, the Qur'ān, and I do not invent anything myself. And I am only a plain warner', one whose warning is plain.

Hope this suffice for you.

Muhammad and his followers (Muslims) are all going to heaven guaranteed by Allah.

What takes a person to hellfire usually is the sin s/he commits and on this Allah said to the Prophet Muhammad:

We have given you (O Muhammad SAW) a manifest victory. That Allah may forgive you your sins of the past and the future (Surah 48:1-2)

Meaning his shortcomings of the fast and the future are forgiven by God. This guaranteed him to be admitted to Heaven. There are many other ayahs that concur same but I think this one is enough proof for you.

As for the Muslims the Prophet of Islam is our role model and anyone who followed his footstep is guaranteed to make it to Heaven. There are many Ayahs in reference to this. Some of the Muslims were even mentioned by name and guaranteed Heaven before their death.

As for the verses of the bible you quoted the word begotten is fabricated according to the RSV.

[b]The word begotten has been removed from all Gospels by the same bible scholars as fabrication after they realized that this word does not exist in the most ancient manuscript.

John A-V {3:16} For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (This word does not exist anymore in all Gospels in the RSV), so Jesus is not any more begotten by God where we find others still alleged to be begotten sons of God according to the bible. examples:

David was a begotten son of God long before Jesus (according to the bible). Psalms A-V {2:7} I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou [art] my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Israel was a begotten son of God long before Jesus (according to the bible). Exodus A-V {4:22} And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel[is] my son, [even] my firstborn:

So the term Son of God in the language of the Jews means godly person not actual son of God and does not mean divinity at all, examples:

All Jews are sons of God (according to the bible). Psalms A-V {82:6} I have said, Ye [are] gods; and all of you [are] children of the most High.

All those who follow the spirit of God are sons of God (according to the bible). Romans A-V {8:14} For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
[/b]

Furthermore Jesus has never called his followers Christians if you disagree show me where Jesus said his followers are Christians. Also Salvation is guaranteed not to Christians but to the followers of Jesus. And how do we know the followers of Jesus? Only by examining the original scripture of Jesus to see who adhere to it but since the original is not available but many translated versions with contradictions then is possible all of them are wrong.

As for the blind deaf and dumb that the Ayah refers to are not the physically challenged but rather normal people who refused to listen and reason.

Asad : Verily, the vilest of all creatures 23 in the sight of God are those deaf, those dumb ones who do not use their reason.

Malik : For the worst animals in the sight of Allah are those deaf and dumb people who do not use common sense.

Pickthall : Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb, who have no sense.

Yusuf Ali : For the worst of beasts in the sight of Allah are the deaf and the dumb those who understand not. 1195

Transliteration : Inna sharra alddawabbi AAinda Allahi alssummu albukmu allatheena la yaAAqiloona

This is talking about those who refuse to use their commonsense and rational thinking not physically challenged people. Even the reality of today prove you wrong as Muslims donate and support physically challenged people more than anyone in this world.
If you don't listen to and understand my response you may actually qualify as one of the people the ayah is referring to.

Islam does not command to beat women.

The surah 38:44 is talking about Job. Job took oath to punish his wife with 100 strokes in order not to break his oath Allah said to him:

And take in your hand a bunch [of grass] and strike with it and do not break your oath. Indeed, We found him patient, an excellent servant. Indeed, he was one repeatedly turning back [to Allah ].

Islam never direct Muslims to beat their wives. The Arabic word used in the Ayah has many different meanings. Islam does not tolerate beating of Women that is one of the reasons why it allow for divorce as a final settlement of all dispute. The husband has the right to utter the divorce word but the wife also has the right to ask for her husband to divorce her.

Do not spread lies because followers of Jesus do not spread lies unless of course if you are not one of them.

As for miracles there are many of them in the Qur'án. If you want me to list them for you I can do so. But wait a minute even the Quran as a book is a miracle. This book was revealed over 1300 years but is still intact and in its original form. Get a copy of it from any part of the world yet it is same. I do not want my response to be too long else I will have listed some of the miracles in the Quran brought by the Noble Messenger.

Jazakallahu kheir brother. Almighty Allah is indeed the most patient one. May Allah have mercy on them
Thanks for dealing with him nicely unlike the so called christians so spread lies and curse others. It shows how low some of them can go.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by YakubuA: 3:06am On Jul 19, 2015
Ameen. May Allah continue to guide us. Ameen.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Nobody: 3:10am On Jul 19, 2015
siraj1402:
With his new post and manner of dressing, Emmanuel Adebayor leaves no one in doubt about his recent conversion to Islam.

Emmanuel Adebayor has all confirmed his recent conversion to Islam in a new post wishing fellow Muslims a happy Eid Mubarak along with his manner of dressing. The soccer star shared a message on Instagram along with a photo of himself wearing the popular Arabian white thawb and an ankle-length white shirt. He covered his head with shumagg, a heavy red and white scarf-like head cover....
The Togo international football star reportedly converted to Islam in the early days of the Ramadan period this year when a video of the Tottenham Hotspurs striker going through the ritual of conversion went viral....

http://thenet.ng/2015/07/emmanuel-adebayor-shares-first-message-as-a-muslim/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
it is finished..... This boy has finally given his soul to devil. IT IS BETTER TO CONVERT TO OGBONI. MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS BE WARNED.

If there has never been mohamed, Libya, Syria, Somalia, Iraq, Nigeria, Pakistan, Yemen, Palestine, central africa republic, Sudan, mali, Bangladesh would have been peaceful and better place to live.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by nyabinghi(m): 3:38am On Jul 19, 2015
Christianity is a religion for the eternally doomed started by paul a murderer, the christian god was a lover of blood, he encouraged genocides and holocaust(he killed millions of innocent egyptians, philistians etc), he even killed his own son jesus, he killed his own prophet samson, what a wicked christian god. The forefather of the christian gOd that died and resurrected was david who killed a man uriah just to bleep his wife bathseba, means jesus came from a family of criminals. Muslims don't worship mohammed yet these blockheads feel so. Christiandom is full of poo, armed robbery, rape, prostitution etc, even a prostitute adehf is claiming to be a christian, Islam is the way not the Islam of Isis. Real men leave christianity cos its shyte. Jesus said our lords prayer to whom, john 5 30 reads for the father is greatEr than 1, he even said hear o israel our lord God is one, not the fake 3 in 1 God. Allah Akbar. Jesus even encouraged ablution during that last supper. The christian god is dead. TB joshua will stand trial for the murder of south africans, oyedpo will go to hell for preaching falsehood same as adeboye.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Samunique(m): 5:05am On Jul 19, 2015
YakubuA:

Hope this answer your question on "only begotten son"

The word begotten has been removed from all Gospels by the same bible scholars as fabrication after they realized that this word does not exist in the most ancient anuscript.

Hahahahahaha Muslims as usual grin

RSV: john 3:16 For God so loved they world that He gave His "ONLY" Son...

1. Pls u need to explain why the world only son is used here ? And pls check the foot note of John 3:16 in RSV u will see something like this " or his only begotten son."

2. U have tactically jumped my question. John 14:28, my "FATHER" is grater than i.

3. Let me explain psalm 2 for u, this very psalm is talking about Christ not David so don't quote it out of context. For further understanding, (read) Act 4:25-27 says, "U spoke by the Holy Spirit through the mouth of your servant, our father David: why do the nations rage.................. U can see this particular psalm was not for David but was a prophecy spoken through David about Christ.

There are so many proofs about Jesus divinity in the Bible even in your own quran but to stay within the point of our discussion pls why the words "MY FATHER, THE FATHER, ONLY SON or ONLY BEGOTTEN SON were frequently used by/for Jesus?

Lastly Yakubu for u to say all Jews are sons of God or son of God means " a godly person" is a big lie from the pit of hell through Islamic scholars and it has no basis in the scriptures and Jewish traditions.

For ur information, to call yourself a "Son of God" in the presence of Jewish people then was a great blasphemy and amount to one making himself equal with GOD which did always attract death penalty and this was one of the reasons Jesus was arrested and killed.

John10:31-33, Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

Jesus answered them, many good works have i showed you from "MY FATHER; for which of those works do you stone me?
The Jews answered him, for a good work we stone thee not; buy for BLASPHEMY; and because thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

So u can see that what u said about the Jews was a deliberate Islamic fabrication just to pervert the truth.grin

Calling urself a Son of God was the greatest plasphemy to the Jews and it's amount to equality with God which Jesus did repeatedly and of which no prophet has done before even Moses the great custodian of the old testament never called himself the Son of God nor the prophets after him not even David ( hope u understand the difference between "A" Son of God, Sons of God and "THE" Son of God ) only Jesus Christ did so repeatedly and called himself THE SON OF GOD, "THE" Son means ONLY Son .

So this could only mean that He is the SON of GOD" which automatically makes Him divine.!!!!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by InvertedHammer: 5:27am On Jul 19, 2015
/
Boko Haram has made Islam to be unattractive.

Not that their precedents are any better.

Boko Haram was a heroic organization in the North until they started attacking fellow Muslims. They even protested initially when Boko Haram was labelled as a terrorist organization. If BH had continued to kill Christians only, they would have been the beautiful brides of the North. But when all those Imams preaching jihad saw jihad brought to their mosques, the ones who are still alive recoiled in their shelves.

Be careful what you wish for because that wish may turn around and bite you in the a-ss.

\
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by chiedu7: 5:53am On Jul 19, 2015
amakaffy:

Is it the one (jesus) they beat and hang on cross... How can u save when u cannot save urself..

Did you not read that Jesus came to die for the sins of the world?

1 Corinthians 15:3
For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received,
[b]how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

NOW JESUS DIED AND ROSE AGAIN UNLIKE MOHAMMED

Matthew 28 (KJV)

5 And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.

6 He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

7 And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.

Your mohammed is dead, JESUS LIVES[/b]

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 19, 2015
guess you got it from a guy like u grin grin grin grin grin grin
buygala:

I just got the best blowwjob of my life.... so I am too happy to quarrel with anyone cool

EID MUBARAK SIR smiley
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:32am On Jul 19, 2015
TotoBrusher:
Yoruba swing both ways. They are muslims today and christians tomorrow. As Bakare, Kumuyi, Oyedepo.

No surprises here.

Next?
Why bring the men of God into this? Lord have mercy on us all!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Adegokenath(m): 6:48am On Jul 19, 2015
Adaahjacob:
Has anyone noticed these celebrities alwz end up converting to Islam, wats d secret behind it?
The likes of late Michael Jackson, Tu PAC, Nicolas Anelka, Emmanuel Adebayo and lot more
mike tyson
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Ahmed4002(m): 6:52am On Jul 19, 2015
chiedu7:

Did Jesus marry a baby girl like mohammed.

Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old
(Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64; see also Numbers 65 and 88)

keep deceiving yourself and misleading your self.

what was the end of the hadith. stop quoting the quran and hadith the way you feel like just to paint Islam bad.

that the Prophet married her when she was six
years old and he consummated his marriage
when she was ?? does that stop .
SUNAN NASA‘I
… When Hadrat Aisha passed nine years of
marriage life, the Holy Prophet Muhammad
(peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) fell
in mortal sickness… ‘A’isha was eighteen years
of age at the time when the Holy Prophet
(peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)
passed away and she remained a widow for
forty-eight years till she died at the age of
sixty-seven.

According to the Shari’ah, if a girl is a minor
(did not attain puberty), she may be given in
marriage by her father. When she attains
puberty, she has the right to maintain the
marriage or discontinue the marriage.

marriage may be consummated when the girl is able for intercourse, which varies from one girl to
another, SO NO AGE LIMIT CAN BE SET. THIS
IS THE CORRECT VIEW.
The fact that it is permissible to marry a minor
girl does not imply that it is permissible to have
intercourse with her, rather the husband should
not have intercourse with her until she becomes
able for that. in this case the girl stay with her parents until she's attain .
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by suso(m): 6:58am On Jul 19, 2015
A good question for you guys who keep saying Jesus is God..
after he died for 3days who was in charge of controlling the world ?
answer this question please
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Elevation(m): 7:06am On Jul 19, 2015
Jaymaxxy:

But Jesus also said, "My father is greater than I" John 14:28
Philippians 2:5-11 Please read it, you'll see how Christ became a servant so as to die for all humanity, that's HUMILITY of no other kind, that is why God has exalted HIS name above every other name, do you know even the dream world Jesus' name has power and authority?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by onatisi(m): 7:12am On Jul 19, 2015
YakubuA:

May be your definition of success is different from theirs. For us Muslims success is peace and tranquility in this world and direct entry to paradise in the hereafter. But for you it seams success is wealth acquisition. Jesus was not a wealthy/rich man but that did not make him unsuccessful.
you don't seem to understand my post or point . We have many muslims who are successful in their chosen fields and careers,there is no doubt about that . I said show me 2 ppl that converted from christianity to islam and became or remained successful. I have given examples of up to 8 different ppl that converted to islam and their lives immediately became a waste . And surprisingly I am yet to see someone who converted to christianity from islam and became a failure .
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by onatisi(m): 7:25am On Jul 19, 2015
PDPwayoo:

it is finished..... This boy has finally given his soul to devil. IT IS BETTER TO CONVERT TO OGBONI. MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS BE WARNED.

If there has never been mohamed, Libya, Syria, Somalia, Iraq, Nigeria, Pakistan, Yemen, Palestine, central africa republic, Sudan, mali, Bangladesh would have been peaceful and better place to live.
that guy just finished his career. When God blesses you and you think you don't need Him anymore ,you lose all that He has given you because the devil will attack u. I won't be surprised if adebayour starts playing for his clubside reserves or youth teams. Just wait and see

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Elevation(m): 7:33am On Jul 19, 2015
YakubuA:

But Jesus has never claim to be a Christian. You are the one who assume he was. He (Jesus) also worship The God who sent him for the purpose which he stated clearly. I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel Mathew 15:24
Anyone that hasn't received Jesus as his or her personal Lord or saviour is a lost sheep of the house of Israel, when you hear people talk about the common wealth of Israel it is not an all physical entity it is a group of saved believers, I pray you understand don't use carnal thinking u will be confused. Read Mark 16:15-20.Christ told his disciples to go into the world and preach the Gospel to every creature, whosoever believes, will be Baptised shall be saved after saying this He was received in Heaven an sat at the Right hand of God, There's power wonderful power in the Word(Jesus)and the word(Bible).
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by specco(m): 7:53am On Jul 19, 2015
YakubuA:

But Jesus was not a Christian because he never claim to be one. Show me your evidence in the bible if disagree.

What is His name? His name is JESUS CHRIST. Your answer lies in the bolded.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Sulkhanate: 7:55am On Jul 19, 2015
chuose:
BUT ACCORDING TO THE QUORAN ALLAH IS SATAN

ALLAH "is" SATAN and SATAN "is" ALLAH.
• "O Allah's Apostle! We have come to ask you about this matter (i.e. the start of creations).
He said, First of all, there was nothing but Allah, and then He created His Throne. His Throne was OVER THE OCEAN..."
(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 54, Number 414).

• "I heard Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) as saying:
The throne of Iblis (Satan) is UPON THE OCEAN..."
(Sahih Muslim Book 39, Hadith 6754)

See more below

http://www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/allah_deceiver.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFn042VA-VA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbxr4495Lj8

in short, you are the most id**tic thing I have known and your ignorance knows no bounds. To antagonize anyone, proper research is required. This post of yours shows how shallow minded you are and those verses and hadiths you quoted are intentionally misrepresented. We as Muslims are not bothered because we understood our religion so well. Thanks for your display of ignorance dear Mr. Ignoramus.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Factism(m): 8:11am On Jul 19, 2015
chiedu7:
Adebayor has made a grave mistake the god of islam cannot save.

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CHRISTIANTY AND ISLAM

THE GOD IN THE BIBLE IS NOT THE SAME AS THE ONE IN ISLAM

SOME DIFFERENCES

MUSLIMS ARE NOT PROMISED HEAVEN

EVEN MOHAMMED HAS NO PROMISE OF HEAVEN

Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS). I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."

CHRISTIAN ARE PROMISED HEAVEN

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

IN ISLAM THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB ARE HATED

SURA 8:22
Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb,

SURA 2:17-18
Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

THE CHRISTIAN GOD HEALS THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB

Matthew 15:
29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.
30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and HE HEALED THEM

THE ISLAM GOD COMMANDS TO BEAT YOUR WIFE

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

Qur'an (4:34) -
"Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

THE CHRISTIAN GOD COMMANDS TO LOVE YOUR WIFE

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

What miracle has mohammed performed?

Prophets perform miracles.

JESUS CHRIST RAISED THE DEAD

John 11
14 Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.
17 Then when Jesus came, he found that HE HAD LAIN IN THE GRAVE FOUR DAYS ALREADY.
43 And when he thus had spoken, HE CRIED WITH A LOUD VOICE, LAZARUS, COME FORTH.
44 And HE THAT WAS DEAD CAME FORTH, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.
45 Then many of the Jews which came to Mary, and had seen the things which Jesus did, believed on him.

SO WHY WILL A MAN LEAVE JESUS THAT SAVES TO FOLLOW ALLAH THAT CANNOT EVEN SAVE MOHAMMED

This clearly shows your level of I.Q and the understanding of the literary use of words, I hope you won't rush to get a glasses if I state that you are BLIND to see the truth.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 19, 2015
YakubuA:

Qur'an is in Arabic while Friday is an English word hence there is no English word Friday mentioned in the Qur'an but Jumu'ah which is Arabic word for Friday. But it is in the Translation of the Meaning of the Qur'an as Friday.
Actually Sunday is the worship day for the pagan sun god so it was a pagan day of worship. Although this is adopted by the Christians but neither the bible nor Jesus made Sunday as the day of worship to the followers of Jesus.

Are you done?......Alfa olorun......

You are entitled to ur own opinion.....so I won't bother myself answering your questions...... Have a nice daywink

YakubuA:

No Sabbath is Saturday not Sunday and is Hebrew in Origin which is same as Sabat in Arabic.

Happy Sundaycheesy
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by kenoz(m): 8:24am On Jul 19, 2015
Not bad
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by hayor93(m): 8:33am On Jul 19, 2015
wristbangle:

You are right bro. Even Michael Jackson sister who got converted, heard she is in a deteriorating health condition.
#baseless# u guys dnt av somtn better 2 say,,,,,hypocrites

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating / Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.