Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. (63577 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) / Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by wristbangle: 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
amakaffy:

Is it the one (jesus) they beat and hang on cross... How can u save when u cannot save urself..

The same question the pharisees, sahderin and the people asked then. The aim of his death is to bring salvation upon us. Before Christ came, the whole world was in a chaos but when he ascended to heaven, the holy spirit who is among the trinity of God came upon man as peace was restored.

When Mohammed was about to die and they asked him, where will he go, he wasn't certain of where he is going and that made me realise something is wrong.

In the bible, the signs for the end of time was revealed in Mathew, luke, revelation.

I have never come across one section in quran about what will happen if the world will come to an end.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by wristbangle: 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
In conclusion If Islam is peace, why is it then that their nations (Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, etc) are in trouble with disasters, war, killings, hatred, etc.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by YakubuA: 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
Samunique:
Hahahahahaha Muslims as usual grin

RSV: john 3:16 For God so loved they world that He gave His "ONLY" Son...

1. Pls u need to explain why the world only son is used here ? And pls check the foot note of John 3:16 in RSV u will see something like this " or his only begotten son."

2. U have tactically jumped my question. John 14:28, my "FATHER" is grater than i.

3. Let me explain psalm 2 for u, this very psalm is talking about Christ not David so don't quote it out of context. For further understanding, (read) Act 4:25-27 says, "U spoke by the Holy Spirit through the mouth of your servant, our father David: why do the nations rage.................. U can see this particular psalm was not for David but was a prophecy spoken through David about Christ.

There are so many proofs about Jesus divinity in the Bible even in your own quran but to stay within the point of our discussion pls why the words "MY FATHER, THE FATHER, ONLY SON or ONLY BEGOTTEN SON were frequently used by/for Jesus?

Lastly Yakubu for u to say all Jews are sons of God or son of God means " a godly person" is a big lie from the pit of hell through Islamic scholars and it has no basis in the scriptures and Jewish traditions.

For ur information, to call yourself a "Son of God" in the presence of Jewish people then was a great blasphemy and amount to one making himself equal with GOD which did always attract death penalty and this was one of the reasons Jesus was arrested and killed.

John10:31-33, Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

Jesus answered them, many good works have i showed you from "MY FATHER; for which of those works do you stone me?
The Jews answered him, for a good work we stone thee not; buy for BLASPHEMY; and because thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

So u can see that what u said about the Jews was a deliberate Islamic fabrication just to pervert the truth.grin

Calling urself a Son of God was the greatest plasphemy to the Jews and it's amount to equality with God which Jesus did repeatedly and of which no prophet has done before even Moses the great custodian of the old testament never called himself the Son of God nor the prophets after him not even David ( hope u understand the difference between "A" Son of God, Sons of God and "THE" Son of God ) only Jesus Christ did so repeatedly and called himself THE SON OF GOD, "THE" Son means ONLY Son .

So this could only mean that He is the SON of GOD" which automatically makes Him divine.!!!!

Please try and comprehend my response. These quotes are directly from the bible that is why you have the references for your verification.

It appears you did not get the point if begotten is removed as fabrication then what guaranty that the rest is not fabrication as well? After all the original is not available for verification.

Oh Yes my Father is greater than I means that my father is more powerful than I. Jesus clearly told us that his father is more powerful than him meaning he is not up to the level of his father. This implies that Jesus is not God and God is not Jesus. By the way check in your bible you will see that the bible most of the time refer to Jesus as Son Of Man not Son of God.

Although I detest your believe but I do not fabricate or lie against you. Please verify each of the quoted verse and you will discover that it is from the bible not from the Qur'an.

In relation to the statement son of God pls read below:

[b]The title "son of God" is frequent in the Old Testament. The word "son" was employed among the Semites to signify not only filiation, but other close connexion or intimate relationship. Thus, "a son of strength" was a hero, a warrior, "son of wickedness" a wicked man, "sons of pride" wild beasts, "son of possession" a possessor, "son of pledging" a hostage, "son of lightning" a swift bird, "son of death" one doomed to death, "son of a bow" an arrow, "son of Belial" a wicked man, "sons of prophets" disciples of prophets etc. The title "son of God" was applied in the Old Testament to persons having any special relationship with God. Angels, just and pious men, the descendants of Seth, were called "sons of God" (Job 1:6; 2:1; Psalm 89:7; Wisdom 2:13; etc.). In a similar manner it was given to Israelites (Deuteronomy 14:50); and of Israel, as a nation, we read: "And thou shalt say to him: Thus saith the Lord: Israel is my son, my firstborn. I have said to thee: Let my son go, that he may serve me" (Exodus 4:22 sq.).[/b]

But if you say all these are fabrications then it means you are condemning the bible.

By the way I want you to quote for me one verse just one from the Qur'an that prove Jesus is divine.

Please do your homework very well before you respond.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by awa(m): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Conversion to Islam is his choice but I pray he changes his first name from Emmanuel to Islamic name effective immediately. All the best in his quest...
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Bakrabas: 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
tunspider:

so you mean there's nowhere in the Bible where He is addressed as the Son of God or Lord of all? shioooooor.....I shake head for you.
if that should be the case,the evidence of xtianity as a religion is not in the bible (true/false) or perhaps a religion of contradiction and confusion.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by YakubuA: 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
onatisi:
you don't seem to understand my post or point . We have many muslims who are successful in their chosen fields and careers,there is no doubt about that . I said show me 2 ppl that converted from christianity to islam and became or remained successful. I have given examples of up to 8 different ppl that converted to islam and their lives immediately became a waste . And surprisingly I am yet to see someone who converted to christianity from islam and became a failure .

Of course I understand your post very well. To you success implies wealth and richness. My point is that this is not success the real success is when you have peace of mind and tranquility, knowing fully well that your Creator is well pleased with you, and guaranteed admission to paradise in the hereafter. One can only get this from ISLAM. Even God does not regard being rich as a success. Check all the messengers sent by God how many of them were rich? Of course when you return to the true God the world is likely to forsake you that was exactly what happen to Jesus when he started his ministry. All the messengers of God were subjected to hardship when they conveyed their messages some were even killed. Check your bible please.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
liyahwillie:

Ooooohhhh my brother u are blessed....any country where we have all this muslim fellows are full of war....u see de ismelaite spirit is really wrong....all this uncircumcised philistines

i dont know what entice them to convert. Is it the suicide bombings? is it the bloodshed? is it the lies? is it the oppression? is it the poverty it brought to black race followers? WHAT REALLY COME UP IN PEOPLE'S MIND.?

My brother run for those that convert. They are extremely dangerous:-
That 2 yoruba boys that beheaded UK soldier were Christians before,
[b]Jihad John of ISIS was a christian
Black widow that master minded kenya mall attack was a christian
Asari Tokumbo was a christian. They all have blood in their hands and they are mass murderers.
[/b]
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Bakrabas: 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
wristbangle:
In conclusion If Islam is peace, why is it then that their nations (Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, etc) are in trouble with disasters, war, killings, hatred, etc.
oh see you seems u r suffering 4rm historical myopia.so in the christian world disaster that is even worse than arab is happening.the emergence of gay bible and queen james version of bible bring the christendom back to the act of sodomy u may tink z nt a disaster.the 50yrs war,the 30yrs war,the war of westphalia,the irgun and zion extremists,the crimean tatar,the black sunday,the yum kippur day,the red sunday,the jacobin disaster,the bolshevichs bruhaha,the menshevics riot,the reign of terror,the cold war,the eastern question,the palace coup...all these disasters happend in the christian world.you lack history bro...i can tel u thousands of disaster in the christian world...
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by YakubuA: 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
specco:

What is His name? His name is JESUS CHRIST. Your answer lies in the bolded.

Please go and research well. The name Christ never appear in the original scripture which was in Aramaic. Jesus never called himself a Christian and did not name his followers as Christians. Please do a little research on this. Remember Jesus was not a European.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Bakrabas: 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
mind you christainity is not a religion because there's no evidence of christainity in the bible rather a man made religion which imposed by the western.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Bakrabas: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
wristbangle:
the bible ordered the killing of innocents 2chronicle 15:13, 1sam 15-3..."the only religion with Allah is Islam"
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by specco(m): 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
YakubuA:

Please go and research well. The name Christ never appear in the original scripture which was in Aramaic. Jesus never called himself a Christian and did not name his followers as Christians. Please do a little research on this. Remember Jesus was not a European.
What appeared on the original scripture you took the pains to research? The Anointed One? Messiah?...these are same as Christ.
Now if followers of Christ are called Christians, would Christ deny himself? He is Christ Himself. He is what His followers/disciples aspire to be. I hope you get it.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by YakubuA: 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
Elevation:
Anyone that hasn't received Jesus as his or her personal Lord or saviour is a lost sheep of the house of Israel, when you hear people talk about the common wealth of Israel it is not an all physical entity it is a group of saved believers, I pray you understand don't use carnal thinking u will be confused. Read Mark 16:15-20.Christ told his disciples to go into the world and preach the Gospel to every creature, whosoever believes, will be Baptised shall be saved after saying this He was received in Heaven an sat at the Right hand of God, There's power wonderful power in the Word(Jesus)and the word(Bible).

Your assertion is absolutely wrong. Israel is Jacob the son of Isaac the son of Abraham. And the twelve children of Jacob including Joseph and Benjamin formed the twelve tribes of Israel. Go and search well try to understand why Jesus uttered such statement you will realize that he was clearly saying that he was sent for the Israelite. And the Palestinians, Canaanites, were not and are not Israelite like wise you and I and most of the Christians are not. Please check this:

Mathew
22 And a Canaanite woman from that region came out and began to cry out, saying, "Have mercy on me, Lord, Son of David; my daughter is cruelly demon-possessed."

23 But He did not answer her a word. And His disciples came and implored Him, saying, "Send her away, because she keeps shouting at us."…

24 But He answered and said, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

25 But she came and began to bow down before Him, saying, "Lord, help me!"

26 And He answered and said, "It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs."

And who are the Children? of course The Israelites and who are dogs? The Non-Israelites.

Pls go and do your homework well.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by wristbangle: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
Bakrabas:
oh see you seems u r suffering 4rm historical myopia.so in the christian world disaster that is even worse than arab is happening.the emergence of gay bible and queen james version of bible bring the christendom back to the act of sodomy u may tink z nt a disaster.the 50yrs war,the 30yrs war,the war of westphalia,the irgun and zion extremists,the crimean tatar,the black sunday,the yum kippur day,the red sunday,the jacobin disaster,the bolshevichs bruhaha,the menshevics riot,the reign of terror,the cold war,the eastern question,the palace coup...all these disasters happend in the christian world.you lack history bro...i can tel u thousands of disaster in the christian world...

Go on nitwit. I can tell you of the current suffering in afghanistan, Iraq, Iran and other Arab world dominated with islam. Wherever there is islam, there is always violence.

Answer this question: Are Boko haram and ISIS Christians?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by YakubuA: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
adeh39:

Are you done?......Alfa olorun......

You are entitled to ur own opinion.....so I won't bother myself answering your questions...... Have a nice daywink

Happy Sundaycheesy

I am not asking you questions rather I am stating the facts.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Fess: 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
;DVery soon he will be wearing bomb in his caftan calling himself a jihadist. So long Muhammed Adebayor
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Bakrabas: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
wristbangle:

Go on nitwit. I can tell you of the current suffering in afghanistan, Iraq, Iran and other Arab world dominated with islam. Wherever there is islam, there is always violence.

lol I'm Just Happy For Ur Quest.Isis Historicaly Speakin Was A Name Of One Of The Egyptian gods.The Work Of Boko Haram And Other Terrorist Was Derived From The Bible Check 1sam 15~3, 2chronicle 15~13.They Were Sponsored By The Christendom To Hide Under Islam.If You Are Current The U.S Diplomat Said "we will continue to pressurize them until we have the entire world in our control" if the nig can accept gay bible today boko haram wil end.you have ahistorical amnesia. the bible say "...go to the land of hamalech and destroy evrytin,kill infant,women,men,animals,innocents...in islamic war u must nt kill animal,women,infants and destroy farms.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Bakrabas: 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
wristbangle:

anyway you wanna learn.can you tell me a christian country that there is no violece? pls do not mention the western and eastern bloc ooo or the NATO and WA RSAW PACT nations ooo
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by onatisi(m): 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
Bakrabas:
if you are a muslim just count yourself among the most blessed.christianity is formed through paganism in israel.do you now know that the israelites killed many prophet e.g moses,aaron,jesus...christianity wasnt a religion when jesus was alive and there is no chapter where he mentioned the word christain.christainity was later formed by paul the apostle based on paganism.Tell Us In The Bible Where Jesus Say "on Every Sunday Go To Church"
Really!!! I never knew it was the israelites that killed moses and aaron . Are u sure they didn't kill adam ,eve and david also grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Bakrabas: 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
Fess:
;DVery soon he will be wearing bomb in his caftan calling himself a jihadist. So long Muhammed Adebayor
haaa you people are swimming in the pool of ignoranc...jihad is an arabic term 4rm the word jahada meaning "struggle" or strive.our day to day activities are forms of jihad (struggle).your movement 4rm a place to another is a jihad.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Abdulhakeem7(m): 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
chiedu7:
Adebayor has made a grave mistake the god of islam cannot save.

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CHRISTIANTY AND ISLAM

THE GOD IN THE BIBLE IS NOT THE SAME AS THE ONE IN ISLAM

SOME DIFFERENCES

MUSLIMS ARE NOT PROMISED HEAVEN

EVEN MOHAMMED HAS NO PROMISE OF HEAVEN

Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS). I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."

CHRISTIAN ARE PROMISED HEAVEN

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

IN ISLAM THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB ARE HATED

SURA 8:22
Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb,

SURA 2:17-18
Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

THE CHRISTIAN GOD HEALS THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB

Matthew 15:
29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.
30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and HE HEALED THEM

THE ISLAM GOD COMMANDS TO BEAT YOUR WIFE

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

Qur'an (4:34) -
"Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

THE CHRISTIAN GOD COMMANDS TO LOVE YOUR WIFE

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

What miracle has mohammed performed?

Prophets perform miracles.

JESUS CHRIST RAISED THE DEAD

John 11
14 Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.
17 Then when Jesus came, he found that HE HAD LAIN IN THE GRAVE FOUR DAYS ALREADY.
43 And when he thus had spoken, HE CRIED WITH A LOUD VOICE, LAZARUS, COME FORTH.
44 And HE THAT WAS DEAD CAME FORTH, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.
45 Then many of the Jews which came to Mary, and had seen the things which Jesus did, believed on him.

SO WHY WILL A MAN LEAVE JESUS THAT SAVES TO FOLLOW ALLAH THAT CANNOT EVEN SAVE MOHAMMED
you must kill and destroy those who worship another god Exodus22:20. Be righteous and act justly toward those who worship another god. Quran 60:8.....go check d fastest growing religion in America.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Bakrabas: 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
onatisi:
Really!!! I never knew it was the israelites that killed moses and aaron . Are u sure they didn't kill adam ,eve and david also grin
hmmmn lol israelites killed the prophets of God.u r nt readin bible nw...
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by onatisi(m): 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Bakrabas:
hmmmn lol israelites killed the prophets of God.u r nt readin bible nw...
funny guy grin , so they killed samuel,elijah ,elisha ,daniel too abi?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by YakubuA: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
specco:

What appeared on the original scripture you took the pains to research? The Anointed One? Messiah?...these are same as Christ.
Now if followers of Christ are called Christians, would Christ deny himself? He is Christ Himself. He is what His followers/disciples aspire to be. I hope you get it.

Oh you did not get my point. The name Christianity was neither mentioned by Jesus nor by God. If it is the name Jesus want his followers to bear he will have surely mentioned it but he did not and it is not in the bible. Even God does not want that name Christianity that is why is not in the scriptures. So yes Jesus will deny it because he never approved it in the first place.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by specco(m): 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
YakubuA:

Oh you did not get my point. The name Christianity was neither mentioned by Jesus nor by God. If it is the name Jesus want his followers to bear he will have surely mentioned it but he did not and it is not in the bible. Even God does not want that name Christianity that is why is not in the scriptures. So yes Jesus will deny it because he never approved it in the first place.
What of the name Messiah? Is it not also mentioned or acknowledged by Him?
And if Messiah translates to 'Christ' in English What's wrong if Jesus followers identify themselves as Christians? Or are you one of those who argue against Christmas and Easter because they are not mentioned by Jesus?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Bakrabas: 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
onatisi:
funny guy grin , so they killed samuel,elijah ,elisha ,daniel too abi?
if that should be the case was it yoruba that nailed ur god jesus,who frustrated moses to the vintage of death,who killed aaron...the ans is israeli
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Bakrabas: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
specco:

And if Messiah translates to 'Christ' in English What's wrong if Jesus followers identify themselves as Christians? Or are you one of those who argue against Christmas and Easter because they are not mentioned by Jesus?
no he is not the one but Pastor W.F Kumuyi said christmas is a pagan festiva,it is unscriptural...i think i'v ansad that according to ur dad in the lord
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Bakrabas: 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
let's be frank and call a spade a spade,jesus (pbuh) did not practice christianity and did not ask us to go to church on sunday or to celebrate christmas.there's complicated issue concerning the Dec 25th because such date is not the bible.christmas was established to replace the pagan festival of roman.the 12th month of the bible is not december both called Adari check esther 3vs13
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Bakrabas: 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
Abdulhakeem7:
you must kill and destroy those who worship another god Exodus22:20. Be righteous and act justly toward those who worship another god. Quran 60:8.....go check d fastest growing religion in America.........
treems are you?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Elevation(m): 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
YakubuA:

Your assertion is absolutely wrong. Israel is Jacob the son of Isaac the son of Abraham. And the twelve children of Jacob including Joseph and Benjamin formed the twelve tribes of Israel. Go and search well try to understand why Jesus uttered such statement you will realize that he was clearly saying that he was sent for the Israelite. And the Palestinians, Canaanites, were not and are not Israelite like wise you and I and most of the Christians are not. Please check this:

Mathew
22 And a Canaanite woman from that region came out and began to cry out, saying, "Have mercy on me, Lord, Son of David; my daughter is cruelly demon-possessed."

23 But He did not answer her a word. And His disciples came and implored Him, saying, "Send her away, because she keeps shouting at us."…

24 But He answered and said, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

25 But she came and began to bow down before Him, saying, "Lord, help me!"

26 And He answered and said, "It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs."

And who are the Children? of course The Israelites and who are dogs? The Non-Israelites.

Pls go and do your homework well.
John 1:29 John saw him coming and said " Behold the Lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world " John 3:16 For God so Love the world that He gave his only begotten son that whosoever believes in Him shouldn't perish but have everlasting life. Christ died for every human past, present and future including you Mr YakubuA.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Bakrabas: 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Elevation:
John 1:29 John saw him coming and said " Behold the Lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world " John 3:16 For God so Love the world that He gave his only begotten son that whosoever believes in Him shouldn't perish but have everlasting life. Christ died for every human past, present and future including you Mr YakubuA.
ooooh why is it that you people dont have the full knowlegde of bible.john 1:29 from what you cited,it is john that called him the lamb of god who takes away the sin.where in the bible did jesus say "i came to die 4 ur sin"...? mind u if truly jesus died 4 the sin,then is for the sin of israelite because he was sent only 2 d lost sheep of israel not the world.he came to his own but his own received him not.read ur bible and understand
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by YakubuA: 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
specco:

Everyone knows that Jesus never celebrated Christmas and Easter so on what basis are they being celebrated by Christians? Oh I forgot there is a difference between Christians and followers of Jesus. While followers of Jesus imitate him in both words and actions, the Christians only do what they want. Hence they celebrate Christmas and Easter even though Jesus never did, they answer Christians even though Jesus never say so, they set Sunday as a worship day even though Jesus never did, they claim Jesus is divine even though he never say so .....etc. They claim to love everything about Jesus but they never follow him in words and actions.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating / Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.