Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. (63585 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) / Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by hayor93(m): 8:37am On Jul 19, 2015
onatisi:
seriously bro ,I am yet to see someone who converted to islam from christianity and became successful,they all ended up worse and as failure but ironically all those who converted to christianity from islam always live happy and successful lives I am also yet to see or hear the story of any well known person who converted to christianity and later regretted it . Ppl like oyedepo ,kasali and many many others today are living examples.
lies,,,,do ur findings well
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by hayor93(m): 8:42am On Jul 19, 2015
Jaymaxxy:
But why all these hate comments? When are we going to start respecting people's opinions? Must we think along the same direction? Do yours and let others do theirs. Beside, most of us are muslims/christians because we were born into the family.
they're jst here ranting since,,,whereas mst of dem r practising doz religion bcoz deir parents r either muslims or xstians,,,so dey lack indepth knwledgt abt wat dey seem 2 be practising........take tym 2 do more findings abt des religious b4 commenting sh** on NL.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by hayor93(m): 8:49am On Jul 19, 2015
uyplus:

Islam can't be the right path. It's obvious to the sane mind bro. With all the killings in the name of Allah. Prophets perform miracles, which miracle did your so called Mohammed perform? I pray in the Name of Jesus, and see results. So, I am deeply convinced that Christianity is the path. Your religion has this thing if minding outward appearance and trying to look like your prophet by wearing undersized trousers and keeping beards and moustache. Its too worldly, believing that you must wash your body with water before praying to god, as if that is enough to cleanse you. Even washing your penis after you urinate so you can pray to Allah with a clean and neatly washed penis.
My Bible tells me that man looks at the outward appearance while God looks at the heart. So it's obvious to all that we don't serve the same God.
I dnt talk much,,,abeg u lack knwledge abt d truth........hw I wish I cld xplain all des ur lame points clearly 2 u nd den u wld realise d beauties of Islam!!!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by adejaresalami1(m): 8:49am On Jul 19, 2015
adeh39:

Are you done?......Alfa olorun......

You are entitled to ur own opinion.....so I won't bother myself answering your questions...... Have a nice daywink

Happy Sundaycheesy
like they say the truth is hard to swallow.....olorukor.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 19, 2015
adejaresalami1:
like they say the truth is hard to swallow.....olorukor.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by ledaman: 8:50am On Jul 19, 2015
chiedu7:
Adebayor has made a grave mistake the god of islam cannot save.

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CHRISTIANTY AND ISLAM

THE GOD IN THE BIBLE IS NOT THE SAME AS THE ONE IN ISLAM

SOME DIFFERENCES

MUSLIMS ARE NOT PROMISED HEAVEN

EVEN MOHAMMED HAS NO PROMISE OF HEAVEN

Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS). I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."

CHRISTIAN ARE PROMISED HEAVEN

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

IN ISLAM THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB ARE HATED

SURA 8:22
Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb,

SURA 2:17-18
Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

THE CHRISTIAN GOD HEALS THE BLIND, DEAF & DUMB

Matthew 15:
29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.
30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and HE HEALED THEM

THE ISLAM GOD COMMANDS TO BEAT YOUR WIFE

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

Qur'an (4:34) -
"Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

THE CHRISTIAN GOD COMMANDS TO LOVE YOUR WIFE

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

What miracle has mohammed performed?

Prophets perform miracles.

JESUS CHRIST RAISED THE DEAD

John 11
14 Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.
17 Then when Jesus came, he found that HE HAD LAIN IN THE GRAVE FOUR DAYS ALREADY.
43 And when he thus had spoken, HE CRIED WITH A LOUD VOICE, LAZARUS, COME FORTH.
44 And HE THAT WAS DEAD CAME FORTH, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.
45 Then many of the Jews which came to Mary, and had seen the things which Jesus did, believed on him.

SO WHY WILL A MAN LEAVE JESUS THAT SAVES TO FOLLOW ALLAH THAT CANNOT EVEN SAVE MOHAMMED
hmmmm ! misconception of analysis, who created Jesus peace be upon him? who created prophet Mohammed p.b.u.h? and others the only person that can guarantee you Paradise His Almighty God. prophets can only pray to the Almighty for His own discretion!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by hayor93(m): 8:54am On Jul 19, 2015
onatisi:
exactly . You are absolutely correct all prophets are equal BUT where you got it wrong is that you have forgotten that mohammed himself claimed to be a servant of God , BUT JESUS CHRIST IS THE SON OF GOD. I wouldn't have argued if mohammed had also claimed to be the son of God ,but he never did ,and it is only Jesus that is recognised as the son of God . He is the only One that has ever claimed that title. So there is a vast and huge difference between both religions .
I guess u dnt read ur bible bcoz if u do,,,was Jesus not referred 2 as a servant of God Almighty......
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by hayor93(m): 8:56am On Jul 19, 2015
Ahmed4002:
REASONS WHY many of them don't want to chose ISlam.

But you think that you will live a little while, so you want to enjoy some things. You want to wear some more fancy suits, you want to dance a little more and get drunk,want to have sex with your so called girlfriend without getting married, sing a little more, drink some Scotch, hang out some more; and, of course, you are not ready to pray everyday. That is because you think you are going to live a while. But how much is a while? How long ago was it when all our hair was black? How long ago was it, you were a child? It was yesterday. And we are going to die tomorrow. So how long do you want to wait?
#FACT#
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by abat4real37(f): 8:57am On Jul 19, 2015
TotoBrusher:
Future almajiri and terrorist. He peobably needs a 9 year old bride now
you people have problem o infact a very big one. May be you should get him your sister.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by abat4real37(f): 8:59am On Jul 19, 2015
buygala:
smh undecided

Alhaji Adebayor also wants 72 virgins in the afterlife sad

*walks out of thread before I say something I am gonna regret sad
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by hayor93(m): 8:59am On Jul 19, 2015
adeh39:

Heeeehehegrin...See this one ooocheesy

Look here mister...I don't have time to argue with people like you.......if you really wanna know where that is written in the bible....then I would advice you to get a bible or download it on your phone.....then go through the *New testament *.. I'm sure u will get ur answers there....

Note; Pls don't bother to read it if you are not intelligent, cos a fool can/will never understand the Biblewink

Thankswink
Dat's jst it,,,Neither does a fool understand d Quran,,if u dnt read with an open mind,,,dat's y u guys always come here 2 say all sorts of rubbish against d Quran.,

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by abat4real37(f): 9:00am On Jul 19, 2015
buygala:
smh undecided

Alhaji Adebayor also wants 72 virgins in the afterlife sad

*walks out of thread before I say something I am gonna regret sad
I think you are going to regret it
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by abat4real37(f): 9:04am On Jul 19, 2015
ledaman:
hmmmm ! misconception of analysis, who created Jesus peace be upon him? who created prophet Mohammed p.b.u.h? and others the only person that can guarantee you Paradise His Almighty God. prophets can only pray to the Almighty for His own discretion!
it consign us? You should have paste it on Emmanuel Adebayo Fb page
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 19, 2015
hayor93:
Dat's jst it,,,Neither does a fool understand d Quran,,if u dnt read with an open mind,,,dat's y u guys always come here 2 say all sorts of rubbish against d Quran.,

WHATEVER!!!!cheesy cheesy
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by hissmile: 9:07am On Jul 19, 2015
Throne over the ocean is just a metaphor..... meaning Allah's powers is over all and satan also can get to u anywhere except u are God fearing. Learn islam with understanding b4 making a comment pls

ALLAH "is" SATAN and SATAN "is" ALLAH.
• "O Allah's Apostle! We have come to ask you about this matter (i.e. the start of creations).
He said, First of all, there was nothing but Allah, and then He created His Throne. His Throne was OVER THE OCEAN..."
(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 54, Number 414).

• "I heard Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) as saying:
The throne of Iblis (Satan) is UPON THE OCEAN..."
(Sahih Muslim Book 39, Hadith 6754)

[/color]
See more below

http://www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/allah_deceiver.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFn042VA-VA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbxr4495Lj8

[/quote]
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by liyahwillie(f): 9:25am On Jul 19, 2015
onatisi:
seriously bro ,I am yet to see someone who converted to islam from christianity and became successful,they all ended up worse and as failure but ironically all those who converted to christianity from islam always live happy and successful lives I am also yet to see or hear the story of any well known person who converted to christianity and later regretted it . Ppl like oyedepo ,kasali and many many others today are living examples.
Apostole johnson suleman was a muslim before becoming an apostle of God...he gave his testimony saying dat when he converted into becoming a Christian,that his father disown him nd when he held on to the christ-like believe,and he bought a car nd rode to see his father..he bought clothes,shoes,food stuff and all wat not nd when he got to his father,he gave him all that he has bought for him and the father was filled with smile..he spent days with his dad nd when he wanted to leave,he handed his dad an envelope with cash nd do u know wat he told his dad"na jesus money u dey chop so" nd de father bowed his head in shame.....I tell u there's greater benefit in serving the lord jesus christ....
In the bible when david said who is dis uncircumcised philistines,do u know who he was refering to?do u ask urself why the muslims are not circumcised!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by yemoxy: 9:42am On Jul 19, 2015
chuose:
BUT ACCORDING TO THE QUORAN ALLAH IS SATAN

ALLAH "is" SATAN and SATAN "is" ALLAH.
• "O Allah's Apostle! We have come to ask you about this matter (i.e. the start of creations).
He said, First of all, there was nothing but Allah, and then He created His Throne. His Throne was OVER THE OCEAN..."
(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 54, Number 414).

• "I heard Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) as saying:
The throne of Iblis (Satan) is UPON THE OCEAN..."
(Sahih Muslim Book 39, Hadith 6754)

See more below

http://www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/allah_deceiver.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFn042VA-VA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbxr4495Lj8

Must you speak without knowledge. Always learn to keep shut when you don`t

Know something. I know you have no knowledge of your own religion not to talk of

other people's religion.#myopicfellow

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by liyahwillie(f): 9:46am On Jul 19, 2015
PDPwayoo:

it is finished..... This boy has finally given his soul to devil. IT IS BETTER TO CONVERT TO OGBONI. MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS BE WARNED.

If there has never been mohamed, Libya, Syria, Somalia, Iraq, Nigeria, Pakistan, Yemen, Palestine, central africa republic, Sudan, mali, Bangladesh would have been peaceful and better place to live.
Ooooohhhh my brother u are blessed....any country where we have all this muslim fellows are full of war....u see de ismelaite spirit is really wrong....all this uncircumcised philistines
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by yemoxy: 9:47am On Jul 19, 2015
onatisi:
exactly . You are absolutely correct all prophets are equal BUT where you got it wrong is that you have forgotten that mohammed himself claimed to be a servant of God , BUT JESUS CHRIST IS THE SON OF GOD. I wouldn't have argued if mohammed had also claimed to be the son of God ,but he never did ,and it is only Jesus that is recognised as the son of God . He is the only One that has ever claimed that title. So there is a vast and huge difference between both religions .

Can you please quote a verse in the Bible where Jesus said I am God or son of God, so worship me?
Did he ever call himself God?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Abdhool(m): 9:56am On Jul 19, 2015
chiedu7:

SOME DIFFERENCES

"I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS). I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

Matthew 15:
29] And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.
30] And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and HE HEALED THEM

AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

....... BEAT THEM;

Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

and

John 11
17 Then when Jesus came, he found that HE HAD LAIN IN THE GRAVE FOUR DAYS ALREADY.
43 And when he thus had spoken, HE CRIED WITH A LOUD VOICE, LAZARUS, COME FORTH.
44 And HE THAT WAS DEAD CAME FORTH, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.
45 Then many of the Jews which came to Mary, and had seen the things which Jesus did, believed on him.

SO WHY WILL A MAN LEAVE JESUS THAT SAVES TO FOLLOW ALLAH THAT CANNOT EVEN SAVE MOHAMMED
Big thanks to you for your erroneous and misleading comment.
lt is noteworthy that islam needs no advert or any paid publicity to be known as pure and absolute truth because you can find its entire meaning even in the name itself.
l will be more convinced if you can supply this erudite nairalanders adequate biblical verses that authenticate christianity, proving the name biblically and the prescribed mode of worship. You still have additional advantage of defining church biblically.
Thanks
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Abdhool(m): 9:59am On Jul 19, 2015
liyahwillie:

Ooooohhhh my brother u are blessed....any country where we have all this muslim fellows are full of war....u see de ismelaite spirit is really wrong....all this uncircumcised philistines
google the most peaceful country in the world
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Bakrabas: 10:21am On Jul 19, 2015
chiedu7:

Did you not read that Jesus came to die for the sins of the world?

1 Corinthians 15:3
For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received,
[b]how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

NOW JESUS DIED AND ROSE AGAIN UNLIKE MOHAMMED

Matthew 28 (KJV)

5 And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.

6 He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

7 And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.

Your mohammed is dead, JESUS LIVES[/b]
Jesus Came To Die For Ur Sin And U Sins No More Abi,if Truly He Dies,he Died 4 D Sin Of Israelites Cos He Was Only Sent To D Lost Sheeps Of The Aoz Of Israel.Tel Mi Wher In D Bible Did Jesus Personaly Says "I Came To Die For Ur Sin"
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by olanyte: 10:25am On Jul 19, 2015
chiedu7:

SOME DIFFERENCES

Matthew 15:

AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

....... BEAT THEM;

and

John 11

The first Questioner was Mr Israel Kolawole, a
Christian from Rock Immaculate Church of Christ,
Akure. Hear what he said "I was here yesterday
listening to your sermon and that of the invited
speakers. I have nothing to ask than to embrace
Islam tonight"
Without any delay, he was made to pronounce
the Khalimatu-Sha'adah (There is no deity
worthy of worship except Allah & Muhammad is
Allah's Messenger) Allahu-Akbar! Mr Israel is now
Muhammad-Taofeeq.
Immediately after Mr Israel's conversion to Islam,
another Christian Sister, Seun Michael from Christ
Apostolic Church, Oke-Iye, Akure also came up on
stage and declared her intention of becoming a
Muslim. She took the Sha'adah and became
Lateefat.
Mr Peter Nkena from Anambra state was the third
Questioner that came up on stage with a view to
asking some Questions. He was however stunned
to have seen an Igbo man, a former Pastor, now
Alhaji Chukwu Emeka Murithadho Ohajimadu, aka,
Messiah of Igbo-Land, preaching Islam in the
public.
He asked so many Questions on Salvation, and he
was given perfect answers accordingly. One of his
Questions was "how could an Islamic Shariah
support cutting of a hand of a thief? We told him
that, the punishment of cutting of hands was first
made into law in the Christian Bible,
Deuteronomy,25:11-12 states that, "When men
fight with one another, and the wife of the one
draws near to rescue her husband from the hand
of him who is beating him, and puts out her hand
and seizes him by the private parts, then, you
shall cut off her hand, your eye shall have no
pity"
The fourth Questioner was Mr James Chinedu
from Abia state, he simply asked "What is the
difference between Allah and Jesus? He was
given just one quotation from his Bible, in
response to his Question. "This is eternal life,
that they may know you, the only true God, and
Jesus Christ whom you have sent"-John,17:3.
Al-hamduli-lahi, after a lot of constructive
argument which lasted for about forty-five
minutes, Mr James eventually accepted ISLAM, he
took Kalimatu-Sha'adah and instantly became
Brother Abdullahi. Allahu-Akbar! Allahu-Akbar!
The fifth Questioner was Sister Deborah Peace
from Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG);
With a powerful enthusiasm, She came up on
stage, with a view to establishing "why Islam can
not give us Salvation" Deborah, like other
Christians, believed so much in the Bible, as a
complete word of God.
But, as a matter of fact, she was disappointed
when she was made to read some verses in the
Bible, where God-Almighty is reported to have
REGRETTED taking some actions.
"...the Lord REGRETTED (was sorry) that he
made Man on the Earth, and it grieved Him to His
heart..."-Genesis,6:6 (Amplified Bible)
"...I REGRETTED (repented) that I have made
Saul a King...-1Samuel,15:11 (Amplified Bible)
What a calculated INSULT on the majesty of God.
However, Sister Deborah became more
psychologically perturbed and confused when
another version of the Bible was shown to her
where God is reported to have REPENTED like a
human-being. This is highly derogatory! "
Deborah was made to see lots of discrepancies
and variations among various versions of the
Bible. Hmmm, the Bible is massively marred with
expungings, contradictions, manipulations,
fallacies, absurdities etc.
For example; 1st Samuel 13:1 was highly
contradictory in all versions of the Bible, whereas,
it has been totally removed or unceremoniously
expunged from the Good News Bible.
When Sister Deborah could no longer withstand
the truth dawning on her, she openly confessed in
her native language. "Iwe (Bibeli) ko le tobi to
bayii ko ma ni asise (mistake) ninu" meaning “A
Book cannot be as voluminous as the Bible
without mistakes or errors”
Initially, she thought the errors in the Bible are
typographical or publishers' errors, but, she
became totally confused and flabbergasted when
the preface of Revised Standard Version was read
to her. It states that:
"...Yet, the King James Version has GRAVE
DEFECTS. By the middle of the nineteeth century,
the development of Biblical studies and the
discovery of many manuscripts more ancient than
those upon which the King James Version was
based, made it manifest that these DEFECTS ARE
SO MANY AND SO SERIOUS as to call for revision
of the English translation..."
Allahu-Akbar, what a great revelation from the
preface of the Bible. This is a bitter Truth. Other
Christians that came up on stage to assist
Deborah ended up perplexed, confused and
dumbfounded.
In fact, one of them, in a bid to justify the
variations in the Bible, openly confessed that, "the
Bible is just like any Dictonary now". Haaaaa!
This is serious, this is revealing, a big blow to the
Christian world!
Sister Deborah angrily left the stage with this
aggressive remark, "Mr Adepoju, I'm too small to
dialogue with you, people, like "Redeem" Pastor
etc are supposed to debate with you, not me. My
fellow Christians, this is a big challenge for us, it
high time we researched into Islam and Qur'an,
you can see that these Muslims are well versed,
intellectually equipped and stuffed, and have
depth knowledge of the Bible and Christianity"
The Lecture came to an end with a closing remark
and suspending prayer from Amir Qomorudeen
Ajala & Professor Buniyamin Alalaye respectively.
Both from Lagos state.
Meanwhile, as we were about leaving the venue,
one of the policemen attached to us, just
informed us of his willingness to embrace Islam,
since the beginning of the 2-Day Lectures, he has
been very attentive. However, behind the scenes,
he was made to pronounce the Kalimatu-
Shahadah. And, he chose the name, MUHAMMAD
for himself.
Brothers and Sisters in Islam, this report will not
be complete without informing you, what
eventually happened to Sister Deborah Peace.
On December 3rd, 2013 which was three days
after the Akure Lectures, three of our members
paid a courtesy visit to Sister Deborah. In short,
after about three-hour intensive discussion with
her, this brillant, young lady finally decided to
embrace Islam. She was made to pronounce the
Kalimatu-Sha'adah immediately, and she became
Hikmat. Allahu-Akbar, Allahu-Akbar!
Funny enough, that same hour, that Deborah-
Hikmat was converting to Islam, a 40 year old
woman, who hails from Auchi in Edo state was
also taking the Kalimatu-Sha'adah from us at
Bye-Pass area of Akure. What a good
coincidence! The sister is now Ameenah.
Ameenah became convinced of the truth of Islam
after attending the 2-Day Lectures, when she got
home, she contacted one of ACADIP Members,
close to her residence, and to Allah be the Glory,
she is now a Muslim !
Why did Deborah become a Muslim? In shaa
Allah, we shall endeavour to inform the public,
those major reasons behind her conversion to
Islam in our vcd titled "THE RELIGION OF THE
WISE" It will be available in January 2014, in shaa
Allah.
To Allah be the Glory, as at yesterday, the
number of Converts & Reverts at the recent
Lectures has increased to Nine.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Bakrabas: 10:42am On Jul 19, 2015
adeh39:

WHATEVER!!!!cheesy cheesy
Why is that you xtians dont read bible 4rm a-z.im vry much sure majority of u guys are just seeing some verses of the bible here 4 d 1st time.islam is all abt peace there's no where in the Qur'an wher sword been mentioned.over 20 places sword was mentioned in the bible e.g Matthew 10 vs 3 jesus says "do not think i'v come with peace but sword" in some places the bible say go to the land of hamalech kill woman,kill animal,infants,men...i think this is where boko.h derived there inspiration.if jesus is God how come devil took hime to the mountain?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Sman37(m): 10:55am On Jul 19, 2015
ALLAH said he who He has guid to the right part no man can miss guided him and likwise he who Allah has miss guided no man can guided such person
Alhamdulillah am sure he now has a muslim name cus we dont abuse our name by mixin it wit thos who disbeleive in ALLAH d ONE
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by liyahwillie(f): 11:00am On Jul 19, 2015
Abdhool:

google the most peaceful country in the world
Muslims are all over dat's why no peace...have u asked whu war in syria,northern nigeria,iraq so many... So u see it's so true my brother...I don't know if u guys preach war nd never peace...
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Bakrabas: 11:21am On Jul 19, 2015
if you are a muslim just count yourself among the most blessed.christianity is formed through paganism in israel.do you now know that the israelites killed many prophet e.g moses,aaron,jesus...christianity wasnt a religion when jesus was alive and there is no chapter where he mentioned the word christain.christainity was later formed by paul the apostle based on paganism.Tell Us In The Bible Where Jesus Say "on Every Sunday Go To Church"
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by sogodihno: 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
I wil just say this debating wil not help anyone, it wil just create hatred.

Just wana say sometin base on my experience,

I have a friend, she was a Muslim bt now a Christian but before she was converted, she utter one thing that baffles me. She said "Even if she wil go to hell because of being a Muslim, she is ready to" that is when I know it's not physical, it's spiritual.( if somebody av made up her mind that she's ready to go to hell just because she doesn't want to leave her family)But glory to God she is now a Christian, although her parent has rejected her but she is still standing. She has not been receiving anything from home for the past 3 years but God has been her supplier.

Likewise my own discipler was a muslim before, but tank God the lord met him. Maybe if he has not got salvation by now maybe I too wil not have been save.

I know bunch of people that God brought to his kingdom, from Islam. Glory to God

My fellow Christian, debate wil not convert. It's prayer and the word of God and that's what we should be doing. Many of them(Muslims) Know the truth but wil not accept Jesus due to many reasons
*family pressure
*fear of parent rejection
* Shame
* lack of confidence etc
No one come to the father except the father draw him, let's pray that God should draw this one PEACE
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by tolagabriel1: 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
Adaahjacob:
Has anyone noticed these celebrities alwz end up converting to Islam, wats d secret behind it?
The likes of late Michael Jackson, Tu PAC, Nicolas Anelka, Emmanuel Adebayo and lot more

mike tyson too n dat seems to b d beginning of d end of his career......peace

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
Bakrabas:
.matt 15 vs 22-24 the bible called jesus son of david, luke 3-32 son of joseph.the word xtianity is not d bible cos xtianity is not d religion of our dear prophet jesus peace of Allah Be Upon Him
so you mean there's nowhere in the Bible where He is addressed as the Son of God or Lord of all? shioooooor.....I shake head for you.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
olanyte:
The first Questioner was Mr Israel Kolawole, a
Christian from Rock Immaculate Church of Christ,
Akure. Hear what he said "I was here yesterday
listening to your sermon and that of the invited
speakers. I have nothing to ask than to embrace
Islam tonight"
Without any delay, he was made to pronounce
the Khalimatu-Sha'adah (There is no deity
worthy of worship except Allah & Muhammad is
Allah's Messenger) Allahu-Akbar! Mr Israel is now
Muhammad-Taofeeq.
Immediately after Mr Israel's conversion to Islam,
another Christian Sister, Seun Michael from Christ
Apostolic Church, Oke-Iye, Akure also came up on
stage and declared her intention of becoming a
Muslim. She took the Sha'adah and became
Lateefat.
Mr Peter Nkena from Anambra state was the third
Questioner that came up on stage with a view to
asking some Questions. He was however stunned
to have seen an Igbo man, a former Pastor, now
Alhaji Chukwu Emeka Murithadho Ohajimadu, aka,
Messiah of Igbo-Land, preaching Islam in the
public.
He asked so many Questions on Salvation, and he
was given perfect answers accordingly. One of his
Questions was "how could an Islamic Shariah
support cutting of a hand of a thief? We told him
that, the punishment of cutting of hands was first
made into law in the Christian Bible,
Deuteronomy,25:11-12 states that, "When men
fight with one another, and the wife of the one
draws near to rescue her husband from the hand
of him who is beating him, and puts out her hand
and seizes him by the private parts, then, you
shall cut off her hand, your eye shall have no
pity"
The fourth Questioner was Mr James Chinedu
from Abia state, he simply asked "What is the
difference between Allah and Jesus? He was
given just one quotation from his Bible, in
response to his Question. "This is eternal life,
that they may know you, the only true God, and
Jesus Christ whom you have sent"-John,17:3.
Al-hamduli-lahi, after a lot of constructive
argument which lasted for about forty-five
minutes, Mr James eventually accepted ISLAM, he
took Kalimatu-Sha'adah and instantly became
Brother Abdullahi. Allahu-Akbar! Allahu-Akbar!
The fifth Questioner was Sister Deborah Peace
from Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG);
With a powerful enthusiasm, She came up on
stage, with a view to establishing "why Islam can
not give us Salvation" Deborah, like other
Christians, believed so much in the Bible, as a
complete word of God.
But, as a matter of fact, she was disappointed
when she was made to read some verses in the
Bible, where God-Almighty is reported to have
REGRETTED taking some actions.
"...the Lord REGRETTED (was sorry) that he
made Man on the Earth, and it grieved Him to His
heart..."-Genesis,6:6 (Amplified Bible)
"...I REGRETTED (repented) that I have made
Saul a King...-1Samuel,15:11 (Amplified Bible)
What a calculated INSULT on the majesty of God.
However, Sister Deborah became more
psychologically perturbed and confused when
another version of the Bible was shown to her
where God is reported to have REPENTED like a
human-being. This is highly derogatory! "
Deborah was made to see lots of discrepancies
and variations among various versions of the
Bible. Hmmm, the Bible is massively marred with
expungings, contradictions, manipulations,
fallacies, absurdities etc.
For example; 1st Samuel 13:1 was highly
contradictory in all versions of the Bible, whereas,
it has been totally removed or unceremoniously
expunged from the Good News Bible.
When Sister Deborah could no longer withstand
the truth dawning on her, she openly confessed in
her native language. "Iwe (Bibeli) ko le tobi to
bayii ko ma ni asise (mistake) ninu" meaning “A
Book cannot be as voluminous as the Bible
without mistakes or errors”
Initially, she thought the errors in the Bible are
typographical or publishers' errors, but, she
became totally confused and flabbergasted when
the preface of Revised Standard Version was read
to her. It states that:
"...Yet, the King James Version has GRAVE
DEFECTS. By the middle of the nineteeth century,
the development of Biblical studies and the
discovery of many manuscripts more ancient than
those upon which the King James Version was
based, made it manifest that these DEFECTS ARE
SO MANY AND SO SERIOUS as to call for revision
of the English translation..."
Allahu-Akbar, what a great revelation from the
preface of the Bible. This is a bitter Truth. Other
Christians that came up on stage to assist
Deborah ended up perplexed, confused and
dumbfounded.
In fact, one of them, in a bid to justify the
variations in the Bible, openly confessed that, "the
Bible is just like any Dictonary now". Haaaaa!
This is serious, this is revealing, a big blow to the
Christian world!
Sister Deborah angrily left the stage with this
aggressive remark, "Mr Adepoju, I'm too small to
dialogue with you, people, like "Redeem" Pastor
etc are supposed to debate with you, not me. My
fellow Christians, this is a big challenge for us, it
high time we researched into Islam and Qur'an,
you can see that these Muslims are well versed,
intellectually equipped and stuffed, and have
depth knowledge of the Bible and Christianity"
The Lecture came to an end with a closing remark
and suspending prayer from Amir Qomorudeen
Ajala & Professor Buniyamin Alalaye respectively.
Both from Lagos state.
Meanwhile, as we were about leaving the venue,
one of the policemen attached to us, just
informed us of his willingness to embrace Islam,
since the beginning of the 2-Day Lectures, he has
been very attentive. However, behind the scenes,
he was made to pronounce the Kalimatu-
Shahadah. And, he chose the name, MUHAMMAD
for himself.
Brothers and Sisters in Islam, this report will not
be complete without informing you, what
eventually happened to Sister Deborah Peace.
On December 3rd, 2013 which was three days
after the Akure Lectures, three of our members
paid a courtesy visit to Sister Deborah. In short,
after about three-hour intensive discussion with
her, this brillant, young lady finally decided to
embrace Islam. She was made to pronounce the
Kalimatu-Sha'adah immediately, and she became
Hikmat. Allahu-Akbar, Allahu-Akbar!
Funny enough, that same hour, that Deborah-
Hikmat was converting to Islam, a 40 year old
woman, who hails from Auchi in Edo state was
also taking the Kalimatu-Sha'adah from us at
she is now a Muslim !
Islam in our vcd titled "THE RELIGION OF THE
WISE" It will be available in January 2014, in shaa
Allah.
To Allah be the Glory, as at yesterday, the
number of Converts & Reverts at the recent
Lectures has increased to Nine.
adah from us at
she is now a Muslim !
Islam in our vcd titled
see as you people are so proud to proclaim just nine when even in Arab world Christianity is exponentially increasing despite despite the persecutions therein.... no wonder you had detailed descriptions of the event since its so surprising... what c
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Shares First Message As A Muslim. by juman(m): 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
Eid mubarak.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Osimhen Taken In For Random Dope Test After Cameroun Game / Asamaoh Gyan In Cheating & Sex Scandal; Accused Of Rape / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.