Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat (11495 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
Nice one op cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by ednut1(m): 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
some girls be like send me card. abeg who una dey use am call self. witches

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by mayordadon(m): 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]
baba u are so so much on point .... U sief 4 don suffer 4 female folks :hand 4 u 2 av dis kind of experience ... Oga ooooo ... He b like say u go get schooll soon. 4 dis yah 10 things .abi aow u take see am

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
kinglekan:

smiley

Funny thing is most ladies don't initiate conversations.

I can, and I also hold one, though, it depends..

If I'm fond of you, you'll laugh everyday we chat cheesy but if it's the other way round (a dull guy), my silence alone can make you delete yourself tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by wristbangle: 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
Erukumakanaki:

Busted!!! . . the Thunder that will fire u and Op is Doing Yoga excercise in India!! angry

Werey! grin grin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by chiderablaze(m): 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by tellwisdom: 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
U re right bro. 98.8% of Nigerian gurls have this trait. It's a pity sad

3 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by SirDorianGray(m): 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]

Tosin seriously I'm getting concerned. As you "pally" I need to ask you this question; 'which female broke your heart" I can talk to her and mediate on your behalf.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by kennboiy(m): 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
boombay:
if this topic no make front page make dem deport me back from francegrin

The demented dullard below is still a learner!
France too far now,na Niger we go deport you go ontop wheelbarrow.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by kennboiy(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

If I'm fond of you, you'll laugh everyday we chat cheesy but if it's the other way round (a dull guy), my silence alone can make you delete yourself tongue
Na lie joor,i know se your answer will be boring wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Erukumakanaki: 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
wristbangle:

Werey! grin grin grin
OBa werey undecided √^\
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Erukumakanaki: 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
falconey:

LWKM...........himself and the OP bond!
Funny enough all posters before misssclassy booked space including myself.

i blame MTN poor network. . . i saw that thread when it was 1 post, 1 view angry
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Brownhypo: 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
ednut1:
some girls be like send me card. abeg who una dey use am call self. witches
na to use am call their real boo night... ifa hear say Dem use d card call you wey even send them d card grin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Beamborla(f): 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
Teempakguy:
The day I FTC on tosyne2much thread, it means that witch in my father's village has finally died. angry

In other news,

Ladies who are not interested in you WILL not allow you to enjoy your chats with her. Women are just like that. But then, I think we men are partially causative agents. I once seized a girl's phone because she was just chatting when I was talking to her. And I looked at her chatting history. Most were wooing her. Others were asking her if she had eaten or drank water. undecided
Only one guy totally nailed it. They way he chats sef, she was the one that initiated the current chat.

So, it's pretty easy to understand all of these when you looks at it from the female perspective. Guys are the most boring sometimes.
Gosh! only if there was any way to hug you right now, I really wouldn't mind giving you a big hug.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by kinglekan: 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

You don't fall in the category of 'most ladies' I was referring to. smiley wink

ROTFL @dull guy. Yeye babe!!

I have a very close childhood friend and she is simply amazing. Never a dull moment with her. Most times I just chip in a few things during a convo, she just has a repertoire of intellectual and exciting gists.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
kennboiy:
Na lie joor,i know se your answer will be boring wink
grin grin
A dull dude gets a dull response..
It takes two to tango smiley..
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
kinglekan:

You don't fall in the category of 'most ladies' I was referring to. smiley wink

ROTFL @dull guy. Yeye babe!!

I have a very close childhood friend and she is simply amazing. Never a dull moment with her. Most times I just chip in a few things during a convo, she just has a repertoire of intellectual and exciting gists.

My kinda chic..

Hail her for me.. Tell her your NL mum sends her greetings kiss..

Tosyne2much, the women slayer undecided undecided..

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by jaybee3(m): 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

grin grin

Hmmm
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
Beamborla:

Gosh! only if there was any way to hug you right now, I really wouldn't mind giving you a big hug.
smiley smiley
It was the truth and I had to say it. smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by kennboiy(m): 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

grin grin
This chat is really getting boring,i don't know whether it's you or me grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by MissAdeife(f): 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
lol .oga ooo tosyne2much

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Aipete2(f): 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
I disagree with you, tosyne2much
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by kinglekan: 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

My kinda chic..

Hail her for me.. Tell her your NL mum sends her greetings kiss..

Tosyne2much, the women slayer undecided undecided..

I definitely would. smiley grin

waittttttt a min....

Did u just say NL mum? undecided

So cos u now have birthing hips that has been turning the entire uniport upside down, u have displaced me to the position of a son? angry

Are u now a sugar mummy? undecided
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
Teempakguy:

So, it's pretty easy to understand all of these when you looks at it from the female perspective. Guys are the most boring sometimes.
TRUE @ guys been boring sometimes..
Everyday, they repeat same question they asked you the previous day, yet, they want you to hold the conversation..

They just can't explore; politics, education, fashion, celebrities, entertainment, food, goals in life, plans for the future etc..

Every time they chat you up, they ask, 'Have you eaten? What did you eat? How was classes? How was your day?' etc, and they hang up expecting the lady to do a miracle undecided undecided..

A boring guy gets a boring response sad.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
kinglekan:

I definitely would. smiley grin

waittttttt a min....

Did u just say NL mum? undecided

So cos u now have [b]birthing hips
that has been turning the entire uniport upside down, u have displaced me to the position of a son? angry

Are u now a sugar mummy? undecided
[/b]

LMAO @ birthday hips grin grin..

21st century sugar mum wink.

kennboiy:
This chat is really getting boring,i don't know whether it's you or me grin
Hahahaha... Oya, go watch TV na tongue
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

TRUE @ guys been boring sometimes..
Everyday, they repeat same question they asked you the previous day, yet, they want you to hold the conversation..

They just can't explore; politics, education, fashion, celebrities, entertainment, food, goals in life, plans for the future etc..

Every time they chat you up, they ask, 'Have you eaten? What did you eat? How was classes? How was your day?' etc, and they hangs up expecting the lady to do a miracle undecided undecided..

A boring guy gets a boring response sad.
EPIC. cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by kennboiy(m): 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

LMAO @ birthday hips grin grin..

21st century sugar mum wink.

Hahahaha... Oya, go watch TV na tongue
p.h.c.n no wan give us light,that is why i don become black finish because of too much darkness,and so i no even know where our t.v de sef....grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
jaybee3:

Hmmm
My sweet potato cheesy..
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by tosyne2much(m): 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
Phikom:
Tosyn.e2much...notify me when this piece gets to FP...
I will not notify u tongue
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by tosyne2much(m): 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
mayordadon:
baba u are so so much on point .... U sief 4 don suffer 4 female folks :hand 4 u 2 av dis kind of experience ... Oga ooooo ... He b like say u go get schooll soon. 4 dis yah 10 things .abi aow u take see am
Baba I don suffer well well oooo cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by tosyne2much(m): 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
SirDorianGray:

Tosin seriously I'm getting concerned. As you "pally" I need to ask you this question; 'which female broke your heart" I can talk to her and mediate on your behalf.
Baba, no be today babes don dey break my heart oooo cheesy

You know say I still dey broke for now

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
1, 2 and 7 are the worst sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship / How To Handle Your Partner’s Stress / When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Your Neighborhood (pictures Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.