Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat (11436 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by tosyne2much(m): 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
I know that for a write-up like this, ladies who are guilty will flare up and consider it as female bashing thread and may even call me all sort of names but guys will see it as an eye opener

The issue of boring conversation is really a serious issue, not just some kind of moan or rants which affect their social and every day lives. The complaints about ladies being so boring when it comes to effective and intellectual conversation has been causing havoc since the days of Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon, and I feel it's high time I said something concerning it

Most Nigerian ladies just don't care for talking about ideals or anything abstract but about shallow bullshit that goes along pedicures/manicures, money, eye-lashes, weddings, clothes, shoes, and boyfriends and many more perishable parameters

Whether you like it or not, no matter how we against feminism, there is definitely a greater portion of guys who are intellectual while there is a lesser amount of ladies who are able to rise above that level. This is because even the less intelligent guys who specifically devote their time into football, sports or gaming still occasionally get into more serious topics even if they aren't too informed, at least they are making the effort so as not to be empty; but ladies will just go blank without having anything to contribute when need be

In recent time, to find a lady that intellectually stimulates you during a conversation on social media, is likened to finding where Bode George hid the billions of Naira he embezzled some years ago

I don't like wasting people's time. Now let's discuss the categories of ladies that will bore you to sleep during a chat

1. Ladies that reply with Monosyllabic words
These ones always reply as if MTN charges them per alphabet. The truth of the matter is that many of them are grammatically and structurally deficient, therefore, they hide under the canopy of monosyllabic words such as 5n u? Kul u? Kkk, tnx, yup u?.. When ladies response this way, I quickly use the delete feature or put them up for eviction

2. Ladies who see it as your Duty to always lead a Chat

It has become the habit of many ladies that you should always initiate a chat and even turn yourself to a clown because they see it as a favour chatting with you. If you fall to do so, they will bore you to sleep during chat

3. Ladies who are obsessed with Money

In as much as you are that dude still striving to be the best amongst your equals, ladies are most likely to be so boring during conversation. This is because they devote their time chatting with dudes who have something to offer them, not you

4. Ladies Who believe they have to be into you

Ladies who utter this statement are dumb in my own opinion. I mean why should someone only condition his/her intellectual capacity to people whom he/she is into ?

5. Ladies With Low Self Esteem

Some ladies seem to be suffering from low esteem to the point that their brain is wired to believe that guys should always be the ones who should engage in intellectual discussion or argument. In my class, there has been literally not a single lady who had said anything to contribute intellectually during lectures or in times of solution to problems. Their quietness during lectures can be likened to GEJ's quietness when he lost to Buhari; but the moment the lecturer steps out of the class, we will start begging them to reduce their noise and maintain decorum

6. The introverts
I don't really blame these ones. They have poor social life (not all though), so they will definitely bore you to sleep even if you turn yourself to Papa Ajasco

7. Ladies who are Empty
Once the male starts to delve into the gritty details and start to ask the hard questions, the follow-up responses
usually start with "I don't know, "good to know, "I don't know what to say". Ask them to have a gist about politics, they know nothing; ask them about education, they have nothing to say. These ladies will make you sleep off during a chat

8. Ladies who have list of unlimited Friends
If you keep these category of ladies in your list, you will have to wait till eternity before you get a reply during chat cheesy

9. Career minded and Business oriented Ladies

If you are an unserious guy and just wants to get into their pants, they won't pay attention to you, so these ones can bore you to sleep cheesy

10. Feel free to add the last one

Have fun cool

Written by: Tosyne2much

Source: www..ng/2015/07/18/10-categories-of-ladies-that-will-bore-you-to-sleep-a-during-chat/

cheesy

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by wristbangle: 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
Honestly Bro. Ladies who fall under point 1 can also be referred as "End Of Discussion Babes".

Their responses are so annoying that they can turn Baba sala into a lunatic.

I can't bare such babes.

Nice one OP.

Always on point.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Drhenrysaint(m): 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2015
10. Ladies that believe in money
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Erukumakanaki: 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
The ones that will reply "K" "k", Aiiit to everything.

. . . those ones can bore and frustrate that u will even Bribe sleep to come take u away! angry

Inother news. . . Introvert is the Toilet Purging and screaming "Oh aye mi my life" cuz of OrisiRisi Sallah Chopis grin

5 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by boombay(m): 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
if this topic no make front page make dem deport me back from francegrin

The demented dullard below is still a learner!
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
I would have been FTc if nit because i was replying to that Baboon above me boombay. As usual a F***king Generic thread. Doesnt this s*** ever get old undecided

Anyways

10. Ladies who are your Exes cool

In other news.
wristbangle:
Drhenrysaint:
boombay:

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
No 6 thou,not all introverts
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by falconey(m): 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2015

10. Ladies who are lazy to type.
Some are brilliant but lazy in typing, they hate being verbose in expressing their views. They'll just agree you are right even when they know you are wrong because they can't type more than 10 words. This bore the shit out of guys!!!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
iif ur worth to a lady iis unconditional she will always create time outta no time for ur chats cool
ii make utmost use of ma UNFRIEND key wen necessary, iits not there for fashion na angry grin

Kindly re-evaluate ur relationship with her iif such ill behavior persist wink
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by naijaboiy: 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
angry
Ladies who find you boring and who take no interest in you.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Drhenrysaint(m): 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
wristbangle:
if na lyk this them d take buy land for lekki u for done buy even d waterways join

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
The day I FTC on tosyne2much thread, it means that witch in my father's village has finally died. angry

In other news,

Ladies who are not interested in you WILL not allow you to enjoy your chats with her. Women are just like that. But then, I think we men are partially causative agents. I once seized a girl's phone because she was just chatting when I was talking to her. And I looked at her chatting history. Most were wooing her. Others were asking her if she had eaten or drank water. undecided
Only one guy totally nailed it. They way he chats sef, she was the one that initiated the current chat.

So, it's pretty easy to understand all of these when you looks at it from the female perspective. Guys are the most boring sometimes.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Erukumakanaki: 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
wristbangle:

Busted!!! . . the Thunder that will fire u and Op is Doing Yoga excercise in India!! angry
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by tosyne2much(m): 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by ipheoluwa22: 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
ladies dat falls within #1 can be so annoying
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by babyfaceafrica: 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
Nice one...but I doubt if you have met introverts before,they are vast in knowledge and you will enjoy communicating with them
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by henrylowe(m): 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
If this doesn't get to the FP, make thunder fire me
This thread is dedicated to Lalasticlala.
Tosyne I sight u oooo

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
Very Good post... Almost everyone falls in this category... I'm kinda introvert here

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by kennboiy(m): 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
The oloshos and the gold diggers
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Phikom(m): 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
Tosyne2much...notify me when this piece gets to FP...

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by CashdownNG: 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
Omo na to grab my copy now.
booked.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by tosyne2much(m): 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
boombay:
if this topic no make front page make dem deport me back from francegrin

The demented dullard below is still a learner!
Hahaha cheesy

Wetin make u think say e go enta FP? cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Xtianvic(m): 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
introverts are raelly at chatting only if you bring up intresting topics not small talk...
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Sexcellency(f): 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hahahaha. Lol Kinda true. Some though
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by 1miccza: 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ladies like Tosin who are more of professors and Robots than humans!!! grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by eghos12(m): 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
in case
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by kinglekan: 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2015

smiley

Funny thing is most ladies don't initiate conversations.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by no2fuks(m): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
I neva let such ladies kill mu spirit ASAP I EOD
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by falconey(m): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
Erukumakanaki:

Busted!!! . . the Thunder that will fire u and Op is Doing Yoga excercise in India!! angry

LWKM...........himself and the OP bond!
Funny enough all posters before misssclassy booked space including myself.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by momentum85(m): 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
Some of them even feign to be busy. Make I hear! Busy doing nothing. But ladies that fall on no 1 are very annoying!
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Mhizkel(f): 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). / More Big Yansh ( Pics ) / Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.