Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat (11494 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Beamborla(f): 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
Teempakguy:
smiley smiley It was the truth and I had to say it. smiley
Thank you jare.
You are a darling kiss
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by tosyne2much(m): 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
My kinda chic..
Hail her for me.. Tell her your NL mum sends her greetings kiss..
Tosyne.2much, the women slayer undecided undecided..
Women slayer ke ? O

I viewed your profile and started self servicing unconsciously cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
I disagree with #6. Introverts are quite an interesting bunch. Just because they aren't interacting doesn't mean they aren't watching. People watching that is wink They see everything & with that comes some very funny anecdotes about what they've seen/eavesdropped on, to share.

I'm introverted & very observation of the people around me to the point where I can accurately mimic anyone, from how they speak - mannerism. Never been called boring in chat or in real life. I just don't like useless small talk about nothing.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by tosyne2much(m): 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
MissAdeife:
lol .oga ooo tosyne2much
Seriously, you know I said nothing but the truth ?cheesy

Or should I pm you and let's start up a chat and see if you also exhibit any of these habits ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by SirDorianGray(m): 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba, no be today babes don dey break my heart oooo cheesy

You know say I still dey broke for now

Loool
You aint broke bro...
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by tosyne2much(m): 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
Aipete2:
I disagree with you, tosyne.2much
Omo Ekiti cheesy

Where u dey for Ekiti ?
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
3, 8, 9...........cool

I won't deny itgrin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by tosyne2much(m): 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
SirDorianGray:

Loool
You aint broke bro...
I still dey pray make God enlarge my coast sha
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
Women slayer ke ? O

**laughs uncontrollably**

You need Jesus, and NOW grin grin.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by kinglekan: 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

TRUE @ guys been boring sometimes..
Everyday, they repeat same question they asked you the previous day, yet, they want you to hold the conversation..

They just can't explore; politics, education, fashion, celebrities, entertainment, food, goals in life, plans for the future etc..

Every time they chat you up, they ask, 'Have you eaten? What did you eat? How was classes? How was your day?' etc, and they hang up expecting the lady to do a miracle undecided undecided..

A boring guy gets a boring response sad.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by kinglekan: 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
adeh39:
3, 8, 9...........cool
I won't deny itgrin grin
*yinmu* grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by kinglekan: 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
Women slayer ke ? O

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

grin grin
A dull dude gets a dull response..
It takes two to tango smiley..

Gbam!!!!!! cheesy

That is itwink
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by mayordadon(m): 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
tosyne2much:
Baba I don suffer well well oooo cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
kinglekan:

*yinmu* grin

Heeeehehehegrin

You know how things dey go nahgrin.......

I can bore you to tears if you are dullgrin
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Aipete2(f): 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
Omo Ekiti cheesy

Where u dey for Ekiti ?
Where i stay or my hometown
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
Toysne has killed me again @ Ladies who are Empty
Nah wah oh

Imagineeeeee

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
Beamborla:

Thank you jare.

You are a darling kiss
Beam beam bawo ni
Omo to bad smiley
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Beamborla(f): 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Beam beam bawo ni Omo to bad smiley
lol... my bad na child's play for where you dey na. *in wizkid's voice* 'you badder gan'grin
I'm fine o. And you? How is work?

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
Beamborla:

lol... my bad na child's play for where you dey na.
*in wizkid's voice* 'you badder gan'grin

I'm fine o. And you? How is work?
Im good
I just dey here dey hussle lol

Hows u .. U just dey pop in n out sha
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Beamborla(f): 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Im good I just dey here dey hussle lol

Hows u .. U just dey pop in n out sha
I'm fine o. How I go do. everything just get as e be jare.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by kinglekan: 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
adeh39:

Heeeehehehegrin
You know how things dey go nahgrin.......
I can bore you to tears if you are dullgrin
U be werey naahh cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
kinglekan:

U be werey naahh cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

Na u teach me nahgrin.....Oba wehreygrin

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
adeh39:

Gbam!!!!!! cheesy

That is itwink
Yo babe wink wink
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
ednut1:
some girls be like send me card. abeg who una dey use am call self. witches
We call you guys nah
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by tosyne2much(m): 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
**laughs uncontrollably**
You need Jesus, and NOW grin grin.
Are u serious ? cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by tosyne2much(m): 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
kinglekan:
Baba, u no go vex for me ni ooooo tongue
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by tosyne2much(m): 9:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
MissAdeife:
lol .oga ooo tosyne2much
Tell me something cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by ednut1(m): 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
yettybaby112:
We call you guys nah
is dat so.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by tosyne2much(m): 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Toysne has killed me again @ Ladies who are Empty
Nah wah oh

Imagineeeeee
hahahaha cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by tosyne2much(m): 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
henrylowe:
If this doesn't get to the FP, make thunder fire me

This thread is dedicated to Lalasticlala.

Tosyne I sight u oooo
Thanks padi cool
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies That Will Bore You To Sleep During Chat by kinglekan: 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin grin

Na u teach me nahgrin.....Oba wehreygrin

Nah why I too like to dey find ur trouble nah. E dey always swtt me for bodi. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship / OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] / How To Handle Your Partner’s Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.