Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,205 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. (54651 Views)

More Photos Of Aisha Buhari United States Institute Of Peace Washington / BREAKING News::Why Global Leaders Boycotted Buhari’s United Nation’s Address / Pres. Buhari's US Visit Will Cost Nigeria,₦2.2billion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Masculity(m): 9:36am On Jul 19, 2015
chymystique:
My Question is these PMB's entourage what are their roles in this particular official visit esp the governors and their fifteen aides excluding securities oo... Na wa for Nigeria govt, Is this how to cut cost of governance? even obama doesnt travel with such number of entourage..... Only God knows when and which yr/century we will witness a real change in this country cause with what am sEeing as of these recent years we are stuck with 419 politicians undecided

So you believe this senseless post how could a Governor travel with 10 aids OP if I were you i could have bury my head in shame but sha continue wailling...

Wake up from your deep slumber this is Buharis era not Jonathan.

Pls reason well if not people would be laughing at dis kind of post.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by kenex4ever(m): 9:38am On Jul 19, 2015
double0seven:

philips70 :
I don't know why the MODS decided to be
biased on this issue. I opened up a thread last
night where we debated these trips and
Jonathan's trips, copied lalasticlala and
OAM4J but they refused to bring it to front
page. But now someone opened up this which
was brought into that thread here it is viam.
Abi TANoids don give Mizzmycoli and
Temitemi1 to these guys as bribes?

Na joke o
https://www.nairaland.com/2461182/
jonathans-foreign-trips-gulp-n3.3bn

Now, this same news media that spewed this
speculation on the 15th also reported the real
thing yesterday without all these lies. I also
pasted it on that thread.

http://dailymail.com.ng/muhammadu-
buhari-goes-to-america-yusuf-buhari-first-
son-32-others-make-entourage/

But the MODS chose to bring an ogogoro and
dog meat joint report to front page. Let them
kontinuu

by me:

I dont know where people get this stupidity from. There is no credible newspaper that is carrying this story apart from a copycat blog. You call that credible news outlet. Many of you guys need your heads examined.
u didn't even read d link u pasted. D amount is nt for one travel. And all I see there are cooked up figures from saharadistorters

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by nesta007(m): 9:38am On Jul 19, 2015
kutchs:

http://dailymail.com.ng/muhammadu-buharis-united-state-visit-will-cost-nigeria-n2-2billion/

I just don't understand this article dey try to create something that's not there. They said 32 and here u are talking abt aides again and some Mumu go read n won't understand. We shld be commending him even Obama spent more than that on his last visit to India. Guys pls let don't just read all what this media people are dishing us. 32 not 219 or whatever no aides.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Masculity(m): 9:39am On Jul 19, 2015
kutchs:

Any link to the free lotus accomondation?
Is it not foolish to even suppose that those governors on the entourage will to the US without 2 or 3 aides? Factor the number of aides each member has to the officially announced number and you get the number travelling to the US. Don't be easily deceived by the frugal disposition of Buhari, it's all hogwash.

weshould not believe Buhari and believe you you abi Continue.... Wailling
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 19, 2015
nationwide1:

Did you just say hate?

Was it not on this forum a few days ago that you APC folks were saying Jonathan had the highest delegation on his visits to other countries?

What do you have to say now? It's alright because it is Buhari.

The same way APC deceived Nigerians that there won't be office of the first lady again only to 'change' the name to office of the wife of the president.

Indeed, this is change!
Boss I am not APC...
I AM A SUPPORTER OF THE NIGERIAN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IRRESPECTIVE OF THE HEAD.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by kenex4ever(m): 9:40am On Jul 19, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
ok lets believe d two, which one is still d highest, again, did gej announced d number of people he went with, so if PMB announced 32 people, why d dispute, or u saTANist just want to make noise?
go and do research and see if GEJ has spent upto 2.2billion in just one trip.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by grandstar(m): 9:41am On Jul 19, 2015
UncleSnr:
Haba, this bloggers self. 2.2bn na small money? He can't take 229 people just for 4days journey. Guys make una dey process information before commenting.
lets do simple maths..

If the government spends $5,000 per person, that will come to $1,100,000.

If its $10,000 per person, that ill be $2.2m or about 440m

These figures are preposterous

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by tefund(m): 9:43am On Jul 19, 2015
this figure does not add up
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by MrsAnyanwu(f): 9:51am On Jul 19, 2015
Taylor86:

woops
am in Wimpey ikwerre road
what a coincidence
r u serious, I stay at chinda ......
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by yommyuk: 9:51am On Jul 19, 2015
2.2 BILLION NAIRA/

WHY?

AROUND $10MILLION/ £7.5 MILLION

A WASTE FOR SURE sad
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by bennethuche: 9:52am On Jul 19, 2015
dustmalik:
Another propaganda. Wailing Wailers, when will you get tired of all this?
wink
dustmalik:
Another propaganda. Wailing Wailers, when will you get tired of all this?
Thanks
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 19, 2015
Chigold101:
children of hate... What do u make of the tea party members going with him?
Boss, even POTUS travels with a buffet on Eagle one...
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by petermichaels(m): 9:54am On Jul 19, 2015
This is spending money wisely right? Oh! I 4got!! It is not Nigeria's money.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by yahmohy27: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2015
kutchs:

http://dailymail.com.ng/muhammadu-buharis-united-state-visit-will-cost-nigeria-n2-2billion/
Gigantic fabrication of the century,I'm strongly believe in Buhari's actions ll never allow such expenses only if many others from their pocket travel there to witness the occasion and that's all,Again Buhari ll never ever allow such expenses .pls ppl shld beware of paper propagandas
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by xeeco: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2015
This news is mischievous and malicious. How is that possible? PMB rejected #400m armoured vehicle is it frivolous expenditure on official travel to US cost #2.2b that he will condone? Some Nigerians are so gullible so what will PMB do with all the aide is it necessary? Rabble rousers!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by lordmayor4(m): 9:56am On Jul 19, 2015
arbitter:
Lmao! Sure just throw random numbers and call it news. No facts no nothing ! Just an idiot making up things and capitalizing on ignorant half wits whose brain is limited to reading headlines.

Off Topic:-

Also is the new PDP apologists plan to basically make up reasons to complain about everything Buhari does or doesnt do undecided Most of the time you'll see that once that bogus complain is busted they just walk away from it and jump on the next bullshit. Im sure even they arent delsional enough to actually beleive their own bullshit (well some of them are i guess) so its kinda pointless trying to even address their attitude.

Im just gonna watch on the sidelines and see how they live a life of going on a forum/blog/twitter every fucking day just to spread the latest anti Buhari messages for the next 4 years (and lets be honest thats what you do 90% of the time, sure you have valid complaints once in a while but rest of the time you're just being youre basic bitter sadist selves). And that doesnt even inculde all those Biafra folks who somehow decided channeling all their hate at Buhari is their 'solution' , those ones are a whole different case of nutjobs.

No one penned it down better
That's more of the reason I stopped commenting on issues, too many cooked up stories and many Nigerians are so gullible to assimilate it and waste their time cursing and fighting each other.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Pain(m): 9:56am On Jul 19, 2015
The OP is a confirmed TROLL. So much for poor education and a pickle sized brain
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 19, 2015
ezimum:

U r just impossible, u drink kai kai dat u refuse to see d truth wit ur eyes 'n u r just dere saying n........
Love.
Do I deserve this? grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by iamxxxlegend(m): 9:58am On Jul 19, 2015
Fake n manipulated stories..... Nigerians love to believe lies....
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 19, 2015
cococandy:
of course it's hate.

Do you have anything to add to the topic? Or you're hiding behind the word hate to avoid saying what your opinion is about the deceptive 32man delegation that somehow managed to have 2.2billion budget?
See it this way love?
Some people post things to get some people to hate some people. WE should be careful love...
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 19, 2015
peedeeasobie:

This is the type of attitude that has produced dictators!
Being a PMB supporter doesn't mean you shouldn't criticize him.
Okay Boss... Thanks
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by cococandy(f): 10:06am On Jul 19, 2015
Freemanan:

See it this way love?
Some people post things to get some people to hate some people. WE should be careful love...
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Dovy: 10:13am On Jul 19, 2015
Freemanan:

Welcome.... More hate... Go on....
This is what expect from the zoological republic of naija. U must be a monkey that why u r daft
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 19, 2015
dokyOloye:
Chaiii,diaris Godu oooo.
Where is that hermaphrodite ngenenkwuenu and crew?
hahahaha.. dey will soon post anoda propaganda where dey will come and feed demselves....
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 19, 2015
brainpulse:
No they are responsible and have Jobs to do, they don't spend their lives on NL.
lol.. so wen dey were posting and arguing propaganda. .dey had no jobs?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 19, 2015
kutchs:

We do not hate we rather call out your hypocrisy. You announced a 32 man delegation but deceitfully refused to announce the number of aides that will accompany the 32 whose expenses of course will be paid from the 'empty treasury'.

I reduced being a Buharist after his 30th day in office and his assets weren't declared publicly. That's an aside.
This story is at best the figment of the imagination of the OP. There is no way each state governor on Buhari's team will go with 15 aides each, it's a blatant lie.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by nationwide1(m): 10:18am On Jul 19, 2015
Freemanan:

Boss I am not APC...
I AM A SUPPORTER OF THE NIGERIAN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IRRESPECTIVE OF THE HEAD.
Neither am I a PDP sir.

On my own, I'll go for a Buhari instead of a Jonathan but the bare faced lies APC chieftains and supporters have smeared on our faces have left much to be desired.

They said Buhari ordered the sale of presidential jets to cut cost of governance only to be refuted the next day.

They said Buhari fixed the refineries in less than 40 days in office only for Buhari to deny it on NTA saying it was the last administration that did it.

They Buhari's dedication to the US will be 32 people only for us to hear of this record breaking number of people.

Buhari is not the problem but those who blindly support him. I mean those who don't know where to draw the line in praise singing when the arena calls for constructive criticism.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by writetopoker: 10:20am On Jul 19, 2015
junkyarddog:
Wow really so already i see my death as the plane will crash killing my mother, father ,sisters ,brothers, well wishers and of course it will kill me .Olori burk somebody
i know you dont even hv parents cos if u do i thnk must be prostitutes, idoatic idol worshipper, gambari slave
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by phpNET(m): 10:26am On Jul 19, 2015
Bros buha.. oh! sorry sir, Mr. president baba buhari, I done hear some of your legacies and infact I choose to call you a leaving legend oh yes!

because e no easy for you to get there.

baba e get one news wey I hear recently about your planned travel to visit the anti-chris... sorry! Obama,
bros I hear say na 229 men in total its okay my oga na ur turn so use am as u wish.

Let me make myself clear here, I am not against your travel or how much it cost which I also hear say name 2.2billion
bros the only thing be say as na 229 man a beg make am round figure of 230 make I be the last man to complete the figure.

about the pocket money and the other expense, you fit commot 3billion naira round figure just give me $500,000 and pocket the rest no problems.

that way even Obama go respect Nigerian government and we go enter Guinness book of world records.

Abeg think am well and reconsider.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. by coolbis: 10:27am On Jul 19, 2015
Freemanan:
CHILDREN OF HATE

BEGIN YOUR WORK...
. Of hate,lies and deception.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre / Where Is Nigeria's President, Muhammadu Buhari? - BBC / El-Rufai's Son Shares Photo Of His Father And Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.